Discount Beauty Boutique

Discount Beauty Boutique

Listing monitored by Discount Beauty Boutique

If I could give a minus score I would.

Ordered from this site for the 1st time ever bought a few things for my nieces birthday.
1) it's been over 2 months since I placed the order and still hasn't arrived.
2) I've emailed this company 4-5 times asking where my order was. Still no reply.
3) I've messaged on instagram, messenger. No reply.
4) there is no contact number.

I will NEVER be ordering from this site EVER again!!!

1st and last time. Absolutely disgusting business. Says it's in Australia, but I'm beginning to wonder. They seriously need to.be investigated

Scammer alert!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2022

TMH
TMH

Same delivery issues like others but I got the goods eventually

Ange B.
Ange B.Hunter Region, NSW

Haven’t received been over a month, company ignores emails

Company is ridiculous when it comes to you not receiving any of your items, I have been waiting more than a month, paid for express postage and I am still currently waiting and being ignored when emailing my concerns, absolutely appalling. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Date PurchasedApril 2022
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Discount Beauty Boutique compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

I cannot believe the customer service

I actually ordered from here quite a lot, never really had an issue before I would say I was a very frequent customer and made multiple purchases so I’m not just being spiteful.
This is however just ridiculous now that I have had an issue, absolutely no responses from them, just unbelievable customer service. I cannot believe how poorly they treat loyal customers who just had an item go missing and contact the post to have them confirm this. Even Australia post said they tried contacting them multiple times. My order was worth $200+ And Australia post was only provide partial refund. This is just so disheartening to see that they don’t even bother to reply. I’m done with this website for good. Shame on them for doing this.

Stay away from this place!

I placed on order on March 30 and is s now May 20 and I still haven't received anything. I tried emailing them, leaving messages on facebook and instagram. They have not responded at all. They keep posting to facebook, so someone is still working there. I tried contacting Auspost and they said they received a manifest but nothing else since then. I will be reporting to them to every consumer agency and alerting facebook that this is a scam site.

Yvette
Yvette

SCAM! Don't buy

Products never arrived and company doesn't answer any emails or messages. Tried contacting multiple times with no response. Don't waste your money!

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

Almost two months and nothing received!! Disgusting scammers!!

This site has the worst customer service.. it’s like they don’t have any customer service and it’s all a scam!!!

Raven W.
Raven W.Victoria

No goods received, multiple attempts to make contact.

MSR
MSRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute scam artists

I purchased an item for my daughter. I received an email to configure the order. I contacted them to follow up as I had not received an email advising of dispatch. I have sent over 5 emails without any acknowledgement from this company. I've contacted them on Facebook and instagram, and they have ignored my messages and blocked me. Do not buy from them, they will take your money and not send your items!! I have reported them to Queensland consumer affairs.

Gordana McKeand
Gordana McKeandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is my order????

I placed an order on 07/04/2022 and paid for express shipping, I still have not received my order 2 weeks later and no response to the two contact requests sent to you. Terrible customer service, happy to take your money but wont respond to you when you don't receive your order

Wow, I wish I came here first before ordering

As someone who has worked in customer service for 15 years (last five of those for e-commerce websites) I felt like I was being incredibly patient in waiting for responses to emails and messages on Instagram. I have yet to hear back from them once. Thankfully Australia Post were incredibly helpful and have arranged a refund for the full amount of my order because they deemed it Lost in Transit. For anyone else in this same situation, I recommend going via Aus Post instead of wasting any more of your time trying to get any help from this so-called company.

Ellie K.
Ellie K.Hobart, TAS

Horrible AVOID

$300 down the drain. Zero communication, zero transparency. I wish I read the reviews before purchasing. I would avoid purchasing from here at all costs. Has anyone managed to get their money back through afterpay? If anyone can help me I would appreciate it so much.

Scammers

Website is a scam. Don’t purchase anything from it, save your money and go elsewhere. Ordered products over 6 months ago and was told one of the items was on “back order” what a load of S*%#t. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY!

Shaun L.