Listing monitored by Discount Party Supplies

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)

Fantastic prompt service and great products and a great range.

Fantastic service.
I ordered Tues night and paid express to Melbourne, needed supplies by Friday.
Was concerned might be delayed due to covid.
Received my parcel today.
So a big thank you for your wonderful prompt service and great products and a great range.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Discount Party Supplies.........A+++++ for Excellent Service

I had to source "Christmas in July" party supplies and found everything I needed in this one site. It was so easy to navigate to find the things I required and the price of the items was great and when we received the items we found the quality to be of the highest standard. The staff were amazing, so friendly and very, very helpful when I had to contact them. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they helped me quickly and efficiently, nothing was too much bother for them. Thank you so much. We won't hesitate to order from them again in the future. Thank you

Great product, excellent service

Really easy to find what I needed on the site, excellent quality products that arrived really quickly, well-packed, no fuss. Good value for money. The stylish accessories from Discount Party Supplies are stunning. I'm totally delighted all round!

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Discount Party Supplies compares to other General Merchandise Shops

I am thrilled to pieces with my order

My order for a firefighter themed party supplies is just what I expected and arrived so quickly. I can't wait to see my grandson's face when he walks through the door.

Mark C.
Mark C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Bought some items online. Received the next day. Unfortunately they weren’t the right size. Rang re returning the stock. Was walked through process and arranged return. Reordered correct size which were delivered the next day again. Amazing.
Fantastic to deal with such a wonderful business. Highly recommended.

KPepper
KPepperNorthern Region, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing, quick service. Very Friendly and quick to respond. Large variety of items to choose from. Top Quality. Will order again

Nargiza H.
Nargiza H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely will come back

Hi team,

Just wanted to give some positive feedback!

Got the package the next day after placing order.

Toppings were bright, of good quality and sat on cupcakes perfectly! Will definitely come back to you again!

Thank you!
Nargiza

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star quick service

Express post arrived within 18hrs of ordering.
Website easy to order, photo of product was spot on. Will order again

Jerilee
Jerilee Perth, WA

the best service

i had originally order party supplies for my sons 4th birthday however i fell short for what i ordered i quickly contacted customer service who advised me what i had ordered was no longer available so i quickly did another order and Omg you guys are absolutely amazing I cannot believe how fast you got me the new order it literally arrived on the second day after i ordered the new products.

This is the most fantastic service I have ever had. Definitely will be ordering from here again.

Great service & products

I was very happy with the timeframe for delivery - 10 days for remote delivery is great during this covid time. It was well packaged & such good prices for your party supplies. Overall I’m very happy with my online shopping experience with discount party supplies I will certainly buy from you again. Thank you to your team!

Syed H.
Syed H.Perth, WA

Horrible balloon quality

We ordered neon balloons from this site and they turned out horrible. 70% of the balloons popped just after blowing. Very very bad balloon quality. Spoiled our event

Clare
ClareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday.

I ordered Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday. They arrived within 5 days and looked brilliant when set up. was very happy with the quality of the products and the service.

lilith
lilithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thoughtful packaging

I was very happy with their range and how fast I received my items (standard shipping, earlier than expected). But most of all, I was very surprised at how well the items were packed (even better than a laptop i ordered, sheesh). Looking forward to my next celebration!

Amazing & Fast

Ordered decorations from here. Was expecting it to arrive in 3 days but it actually arrived within less than 24 hours. I was so happy and surprised since I'm from Sydney.

Thank you for your service. Would definitely recommend family and friends to shop here.

GD S.
GD S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with great product quality!

Thanks for ensuring an amazing experience for us! We purchased Harry Porter theme decorations for our little ones 7th birthday. The Discount Party Supplies shipped the order very quickly after the order completion and AusPost did their magic to get them to us well on time. I must say the quality of the products supplied is great.

Overall no complains.. no regrets... and all appreciation for the service and products!

thanks