4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)

I am thrilled to pieces with my order

My order for a firefighter themed party supplies is just what I expected and arrived so quickly. I can't wait to see my grandson's face when he walks through the door.

Mark C.

Mark C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Bought some items online. Received the next day. Unfortunately they weren’t the right size. Rang re returning the stock. Was walked through process and arranged return. Reordered correct size which were delivered the next day again. Amazing.
Fantastic to deal with such a wonderful business. Highly recommended.

KPepper

KPepperNorthern Region, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing, quick service. Very Friendly and quick to respond. Large variety of items to choose from. Top Quality. Will order again

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Discount Party Supplies compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Nargiza H.

Nargiza H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely will come back

Hi team,

Just wanted to give some positive feedback!

Got the package the next day after placing order.

Toppings were bright, of good quality and sat on cupcakes perfectly! Will definitely come back to you again!

Thank you!
Nargiza

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star quick service

Express post arrived within 18hrs of ordering.
Website easy to order, photo of product was spot on. Will order again

Jerilee

Jerilee Perth, WA

the best service

i had originally order party supplies for my sons 4th birthday however i fell short for what i ordered i quickly contacted customer service who advised me what i had ordered was no longer available so i quickly did another order and Omg you guys are absolutely amazing I cannot believe how fast you got me the new order it literally arrived on the second day after i ordered the new products.

This is the most fantastic service I have ever had. Definitely will be ordering from here again.

Great service & products

I was very happy with the timeframe for delivery - 10 days for remote delivery is great during this covid time. It was well packaged & such good prices for your party supplies. Overall I’m very happy with my online shopping experience with discount party supplies I will certainly buy from you again. Thank you to your team!

Syed H.

Syed H.Perth, WA

Horrible balloon quality

We ordered neon balloons from this site and they turned out horrible. 70% of the balloons popped just after blowing. Very very bad balloon quality. Spoiled our event

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday.

I ordered Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday. They arrived within 5 days and looked brilliant when set up. was very happy with the quality of the products and the service.

lilith

lilithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thoughtful packaging

I was very happy with their range and how fast I received my items (standard shipping, earlier than expected). But most of all, I was very surprised at how well the items were packed (even better than a laptop i ordered, sheesh). Looking forward to my next celebration!

Amazing & Fast

Ordered decorations from here. Was expecting it to arrive in 3 days but it actually arrived within less than 24 hours. I was so happy and surprised since I'm from Sydney.

Thank you for your service. Would definitely recommend family and friends to shop here.

GD S.

GD S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with great product quality!

Thanks for ensuring an amazing experience for us! We purchased Harry Porter theme decorations for our little ones 7th birthday. The Discount Party Supplies shipped the order very quickly after the order completion and AusPost did their magic to get them to us well on time. I must say the quality of the products supplied is great.

Overall no complains.. no regrets... and all appreciation for the service and products!

thanks

Kirsty C.Discount Party Supplies

White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03)

Yesterday (25/6/2020) I purchased a White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03). The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and I received my order at lunchtime today from your factory South Australia and I live an hour from Sydney. The item is perfect and I just wanted to thank you for your prompt service, great communication skills, and quality product! Thank you! Amanda

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wonderful service !

Thank you so much for the wonderful service and super fast delivery. I couldn’t be more satisfied and grateful for the service and the products are such good quality, I’m definitely going to recommend this shop and come here for future parties! Thank you again, truly appreciate it!

Clive

CliveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish other companies were this user focused

This would have to be one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Every time I use the web site it is clear and easy to navigate. Orders are sent promptly. I can only reiterate the positives from other users.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. Thank you for always doing a great job!!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

put a smile on my dial

Bonuses included were a wonderful surprise - made experience more special. Great range, great prices and prompt delivery. Sure to be a hit for my sons party coming up soon! Yay!

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Efficient

Great service, super easy to use and fast delivery! We found exactly what we wanted and everything was delivered well in time for our event. Thank you!! We will use again :-)

Karen

KarenBrisbane

Great Gatsby!

Fantastic supplier, such a great range, made it difficult to choose. We received our box of goodies promptly and as requested. The backdrops just made the scene and the party was a huge hit. Thank you.

Amber

Amber

The most amazing and attentive team

After being let down terribly by another company, I called Kirstin to see what the possibility of getting products the next day would be.
Not only was she understanding and attentive, she as realistic about potential delays due to the postal service. However, the products arrived next day AND in a different State!
The products were of the highest quality and would hesitate to recommend them and will only use them in the future.
Also, worth a mention, I was told only items in stock are on the site - so no being let down or having a delivery delayed (which was my issue elsewhere)
Great service, great staff, great products!

• +3Thumbnail

AMAZING SERVICE & FAST DELIVERY

I have ordered from discount party supplies for both my sons birthday parties - carnival theme and toy story and both times I have ordered from discount party I have had exception service and great quality products. And delivery is so quick ! I love this store & will continue to order for many parties to come !