5.0 from 33 reviews · View Details

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday.

I ordered Thomas the Tank Engine Items for my son’s 4th birthday. They arrived within 5 days and looked brilliant when set up. was very happy with the quality of the products and the service.

lilith

lilithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thoughtful packaging

I was very happy with their range and how fast I received my items (standard shipping, earlier than expected). But most of all, I was very surprised at how well the items were packed (even better than a laptop i ordered, sheesh). Looking forward to my next celebration!

Amazing & Fast

Ordered decorations from here. Was expecting it to arrive in 3 days but it actually arrived within less than 24 hours. I was so happy and surprised since I'm from Sydney.

Thank you for your service. Would definitely recommend family and friends to shop here.

GD S.

GD S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with great product quality!

Thanks for ensuring an amazing experience for us! We purchased Harry Porter theme decorations for our little ones 7th birthday. The Discount Party Supplies shipped the order very quickly after the order completion and AusPost did their magic to get them to us well on time. I must say the quality of the products supplied is great.

Overall no complains.. no regrets... and all appreciation for the service and products!

thanks

Kirsty C.Discount Party Supplies

White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03)

Yesterday (25/6/2020) I purchased a White Lace Floral Curtain Large Printed Fabric Backdrop (FLOD3PP03). The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and I received my order at lunchtime today from your factory South Australia and I live an hour from Sydney. The item is perfect and I just wanted to thank you for your prompt service, great communication skills, and quality product! Thank you! Amanda

Wonderful service !

Thank you so much for the wonderful service and super fast delivery. I couldn’t be more satisfied and grateful for the service and the products are such good quality, I’m definitely going to recommend this shop and come here for future parties! Thank you again, truly appreciate it!

Clive

CliveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish other companies were this user focused

This would have to be one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Every time I use the web site it is clear and easy to navigate. Orders are sent promptly. I can only reiterate the positives from other users.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. Thank you for always doing a great job!!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

put a smile on my dial

Bonuses included were a wonderful surprise - made experience more special. Great range, great prices and prompt delivery. Sure to be a hit for my sons party coming up soon! Yay!

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Efficient

Great service, super easy to use and fast delivery! We found exactly what we wanted and everything was delivered well in time for our event. Thank you!! We will use again :-)

Karen

KarenBrisbane

Great Gatsby!

Fantastic supplier, such a great range, made it difficult to choose. We received our box of goodies promptly and as requested. The backdrops just made the scene and the party was a huge hit. Thank you.

Amber

Amber

The most amazing and attentive team

After being let down terribly by another company, I called Kirstin to see what the possibility of getting products the next day would be.
Not only was she understanding and attentive, she as realistic about potential delays due to the postal service. However, the products arrived next day AND in a different State!
The products were of the highest quality and would hesitate to recommend them and will only use them in the future.
Also, worth a mention, I was told only items in stock are on the site - so no being let down or having a delivery delayed (which was my issue elsewhere)
Great service, great staff, great products!

• +3

AMAZING SERVICE & FAST DELIVERY

I have ordered from discount party supplies for both my sons birthday parties - carnival theme and toy story and both times I have ordered from discount party I have had exception service and great quality products. And delivery is so quick ! I love this store & will continue to order for many parties to come !

Claudia

ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This store had exactly what i needed. I was so satisfied with the range of products however i am still yet to receive my parcel. VERY excited should be here tomorrow :)

Fantastic Party Supplies

I have placed a number of orders through Discount Party Supplies and have never been disappointed. Huge range of products, speedy delivery and offering Afterpay makes ordering simple, easy and affordable. I am fortunate enough to now live 10 minutes away from their warehouse so got to use their free click and collect for this order. Have already started looking at their Christmas range.

Amazing Service!

Website was super easy to use. Delivery was so fast considering it was basically across the country - ordered Friday afternoon and it was here first thing Monday morning!!. I am going to have one very excited little girl when she sees the amazing Toy Story decorations I now have for her 4th birthday party. I will be back in a couple of months when our baby turns 2 for her Wiggles party decorations! Thank you once again

Cass S.

Cass S.

Great Party Supplies

Thanks so much for an easy & quick way to get great quality party supplies. I've bought party stuff from here several times now and it is always my first choice.

Kirsty C.Discount Party Supplies

Excellent service and awesome range of party supplies and bag fillers

Rare to find such great, prompt, efficient customer service these days. Professional, family run business who know how to make the process of organising decorations and the extras for a party, especially for little people, so easy. I’ve used them before, and will definitely use them again.

Susie WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second order

So impressed with products, price and speed of delivery. Ive just made a second order for our next party. No more running around trying to find things in shops! Great range, everything I needed.

Susie W

You are definitely my ‘Go to’ having somewhere you know are fast efficient and reliable is awesome

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop for party supplies

Website was a breeze to work with easy to search for what you wanted and they had absolutely everything I needed for my sons marvel party, I loved the quality of the products, definitely recommend this store if you need any themed party supplies, my sons marvel birthday party was off the chain.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and customer service

Really reasonable pricing and the online chat feature on the website is great. Natasha was promt and professional and helped me with my query within minutes. I look forward to receiving my order and will recommend this site to others.