Discount Party Supplies

Discount Party Supplies

85 reviews · Statistics

95% · 814 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (52)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marisa Fratamico
Marisa FratamicoSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing decorations and exceptional Customer Service

I highly recommend anyone who is looking for decorations for their upcoming event, to visit this Party Store! You will not be disappointed. You’ll also be able to find unique decorations that you wouldn’t usually find at any other store in Adelaide. I hosted a Circus themed party for my 3 year old son and the decorations I purchased really set the scene and complimented my theme perfectly! Everyone was asking me where I purchased the decorations from. I also experienced an issue with my order not arriving on time and the staff provided me with a solution that helped me to still receive my order in time for my party! It was such a perfect party, with many thanks to the staff at this store. I’ll definitely be back. Thank you again!
Marisa
X Show details ·  1
clare
clare

fantastic

so happy with my order of pull string piñata and some party decorations. not had the party yet but delivery and servers I received was fantastic. recommend highly products are good quality Show details ·  1
Jenny L
Jenny LVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very efficient service

I looked the Discount Party Store website on the weekend. The site gave information as to when any orders would be despatched. I placed my order Sunday evening, choosing standard delivery option. My order was despatched Monday afternoon (as the website says). I received my order on Wednesday.
The items I ordered were very reasonably priced.
I am a very happy customer.
Thank you Discount Party Store. Show details ·  1
Sammie55501
Sammie55501NSWSydney, NSW

Amazing products packaged perfectly fast delivery

Thank you discount party warehouse and nikki for packaging my products (there is a cute sticker on the box with who packaged it). The products are of good quality and price was very good. Show reply
Wendy
WendyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome Company

Prompt Service, Excellent Products, Quick Delivery - highly recommend - happy customers.... Show details ·  1
Robyn
RobynSACentral, SA

Perfect Place for Party & Shop Supplies

I searched so many places for certain products and Discount Party Supplies had them. Ordering was simple, and the delivery was so fast with the products packed safely and accurately. I will be ordering from them again knowing that I will be receiving high quality products with some not available elsewhere, quick service and very reasonable prices. I liked their 'sale' section as well. I thoroughly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Fast delivery. Quality products

I am very pleased with my order being shipped so quickly. Everything i ordered was as good as the pictures on the website. Will definitely be using DPS on a regular basis. Show details ·  1
D Day
D DayNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Perfect !

Ordered a few bits and pieces for my husband's 70th birthday, very happy with the selected items, and are even better in real life. Quick to post, thoroughly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenTasmania

Best party supplies I have ever come across

Hi I just wanna say thank you Discount Party Supplies for the amazing products u have I made an order and the items were even better in person so good that i have just made another 2 orders and stuff in my cart for another one, shipping was super fast to Tasmania I was 110% satisfied with the beautiful items, and 120% Satisfied with postage, I have showed all family and friends and said where these amazing products were from, these are all for my Daughters party in June so I will have one happy little 3 year old and alot of happy kids
Thank you Discount Party Supplies you have a customer for life
Lauren Show reply
Gael
Gael

Birthday Party Supplies

Have just received my order and can't say enough of how good it was to deal with this party supply company. Very happy with the products I ordered and super impressed at how easy it was to navigate the website and place my order, right down to how quickly they arrived. Great job guys Show details ·  1
fatima
fatimaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this online party store! Never disappoints

Amazing service , fast shipping products are always perfect absolutely love the free gift that’s added to my orders. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Rocky Gymb
Rocky Gymb2 posts
Trace
TraceSouth Australia2 posts

⭐️THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!⭐️

It’s always difficult to find musical style anything - Discount Party Supplies help me with everything!
I am a constant user on Ebay of their site and appreciate their friendly advice.
I have called them as well as messaged them and still they are ever so helpful.
⭐️Prices are low.
⭐️Quality is good.
⭐️Postage is speedy.
⭐️Packaging is perfect.
⭐️Website is well set out.
I can not praise this store enough! Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I havew really enjoyed my online shopping experience with DIscount Party Supplies this year. They have a great variety of products and their delivery services is exceptional. Many of the items that I have purchased have been re-gifted to support many of my community activities. Show details
Cal
Cal

Fantastic

I ordered some favours for my sons Birthday. Easy to find products grouped under theme. Order placed Friday morning and delivered Monday Express post. So happy as I was worried items wouldn’t arrive in time. Wish I ordered more stuff. Well packed so no items got damaged. Show reply