96% · 521 · 2%
Job Satisfaction

Ferry Pakzamir
Ferry Pakzamir

The new carport looks fantastic

The design and installation of carport looks fantastic, good communication through out the project by messages and email, responding phone promtly. Excellent service and quality of work which really appretiated! Highly Recommend Discounted Patios if you are thinking building carport.
Jane
Jane Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Veranda

Very happy with the team very professional from the start to the finish building the veranda. Good products and good price. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Barbara fallon
Barbara fallon

Wouldn't say perfect

Was not happy at all. Had two young fellas come out to install, had a heap of smoke butts left around my property a hole in the eve that's not meant to be there, and it leaks. Would of thought it would of had a final inspection by someone. And l get this review request months after its finished. I also paid an electrical guy to come out and remove a light before the job was done only to find out one of the guys could of done that but never offered to put the light back up. Was not happy for the price l paid.
Job Satisfaction
Kira B.
Kira B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow ! Love my carport

What an awesome job they did.
I'm surprised with the workmanship and solid construction with my carport.
It was all constructed in just one day.
Susanna_Jim
Susanna_JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous carport

We are very please with our carport. Discount Patio listened to what we wanted & gave great advice. They kept communications going even though our installation was delayed, they let us know in advance. We are very happy with their installer & the whole process was very easy. They also arranged for the permit. Thank you Discount Patio!
Keith B.
Keith B.2 posts

Fantastic Carport!

The Team at Discounted Patios, have been amazing from start to finish! Big thanks to Gary, Michael, Marie and Daniella!
I wanted a carport, that would match my home and not break the bank! Each team member that I dealt with were always courteous and friendly and answered all my questions! I was kept updated with each step of the process, and in no time at all I had my carport installed!
Keep up the excellent work guys!
John D
John DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Changed time and poor communication

Was supposed to come on a certain day and they changed two days before saying that they finished late two days prior. They were supposed to get a quote for the roller door in addition, but had forgotten to do so.
Pero
PeroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Excellent in everything from start to finish.
Communication,workmanship, time, price.
Very happy
Thank you Discounted patios.
Gordy
GordyMelbourne2 posts

Awesome job done

Discount Patios did an awesome job from start to finish the tradesman were excellent and very friendly very happy
Tim H.
Tim H.2 posts

Excellent company a.nd finished product

I highly recommend Discount Patios we are extremely happy with finished product. Very professional from giving the quote, obtaining the building permits etc. All of the staff from the owner to the ladies in the office and the construction crew were excellent. Kept me updated all of the time with progress reports which is pretty rare these days. The finished product is even better.
Sandra
Sandra2 posts

Love it!

Very happy with our pergola. It has transformed our existing alfresco into an amazing outdoor space. Love the louvered roof. Smooth process from start to finish.
Craig Bourke
Craig Bourke6 posts

Great Design, Construction and Product

Discounted Patios are a professional outfit that listen to your requirements and needs and provide great advice and designs to meet those requirements and needs. From initial engagement, quotation, contract, construction to completion, Discount Patios are focused on you as the customer and keep you well informed and engaged to assure that the final outcome not only meets your expectations but exceed it. Work on site is conducted in a safe manner and the tradesmen are exceptionally neat and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending this company if you are looking for a quality job at a fair price for your verandah.
Eve
Eve

Our verandah is perfect, exactly what we asked for

I can't fault Discounted Patios, they were very attentive, informative and professional. Would highly recommend
Alex500
Alex500Melbourne3 posts

Fantastic patio area!

The Discounted Patios team were incredibly professional, organised and friendly. The patio installed is exceptionally built and the team did an amazing job of organising the plans, council permits, installation and then final inspection. I also really appreciated that they checked in via email every few days to keep me in the loop of the progress. Thanks so much!