Discountepharmacy.com.au

Discountepharmacy.com.au

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Discountepharmacy.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
Francesca
FrancescaSydney, NSW

RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER ON THIS SITE

I placed an order 8 June. No updates or tracking available.
I raised a dispute but no reply.

I have issued another request. I will be going to the department of fair trading.

Please do not trust this company.

arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong order received

I placed an order of the same items l ordered previously, which were round white tablets, they sent me the same bottle with oval shaped green tablets ($169) and l requested someone contact me about this so that l can discuss and then return the items, and l have not yet had a response. There is no contact number on their website, it is online only. Terrible after sales service.

traveltheworld
traveltheworldSydney, NSW

If I could give NO stars, I would!

My local health foods shop had no stock of a product I take regularly, so I bought online from discountepharmacy. Their online form has a provision for tracking goods, but never has any details of despatch. They do not respond to emails and I could not find a phone no. for them. They have taken full payment, but I realise now I will not receive the goods. Avoid at all costs, this is company is a scam!

Frustrated
FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

They take your money but don't deliver the goods

Ordered goods 5 months ago. Order status says still processing. The don't respond to emails. Do not order through this company.

No email replies, delayed product receipt

Still waiting on products
I have no idea if the quality as it’s somewhere in storage not temperature controlled
I went to this website because the product was listed however found out later it was not available
Have no idea as to quality as not receu
No tracking number for post
No replies to April 1st emails or early March emails

DO NOT BUY!! SCAM!!!!

I ordered items back in AUGUST 2020 as my local chemist had no stock on medication for my husband and we were locked down in Melbourne with a new born baby.
Items NEVER arrived. Lodged 4 disputes with the company, multiple emails, calls, NOTHING.
Don’t even bother with them.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Do NOT buy from this company!!!

amy
amyHobart, TAS

slow shipping and really bad customer service

order on 12th, shipping label genrerated on 16th and haven't been shipping today.

contacted their customer serice and all he says is ' you can ask for a return & refund if you are not happy.

Trent P.
Trent P.South East Queensland, QLD

Check out the ABN number

ABN: 85160045946 Put that into google and there is not one mention of discountepharmacy. It’s registered to David Le, Sydney city pharmacy and discount max pharmacy! Totally a scam!

Deepak P.
Deepak P.Sydney, NSW

Its a scam dont order, try calling them first, no voice mail, no one answers, Fair Trading complaints

Google the company before you order, there are lots of complaints about non delivery of goods, once you pay its too late, you have to contact yiur bank for refund, may be declined.
Its a scam, call them as no one will answer, you won't get your products

Kaz
KazSouthwest, VIC

Where is my order????

I placed an order back in Dec 2020. Just under $100.00 worth. I have not recieved this order and all my attempts to contact via email and calling the number listed have gone un answered. Does this place actually exist? Definately don't reccomends this site.

Prompt delivery of ordered goods

My order from this business arrived today, 12 Jan, ten days from the order date.
Great service in the current climate of delayed delivery times.

This website is a scam. Do not place your order

I placed an order in April 2020. The goods never arrived. Regardless of my repeat attempt of contact over the last 6 months, the would not answer the phone or email.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Judy M.
Judy M.Queensland

Ripped off over $500 for products not received

I placed an order in March which was not received and attempts to contact ignored. Put in a paypal dispute and only then received my order minus 10 packets of armaforce tablets with a note saying they would send them when in stock. It is now December and I have not received them. Any attempts to contact the company by phone, email or through their dispute centre have gone unanswered. I just want my 10 packets of armaforce or my money back!

Sam Y.
Sam Y.Sydney, NSW

HOPELESS-5 days goods not even dispatched from their warehouse

They are HOPELESS. Order placed 30/11 still not yet dispatched as at 4/12 afternoon. Call them yesterday (3/12) was told it would be dispatched 3/12. Today no news. Call again and was told will be dispatched today. Can’t even cancel my order as they need to check with the warehouse for the status. I don’t want to create another complication and have to wait. They have no control of the online business! I am now stuck! I need my tablets but if I buy from another chemist I will have too many! I don’t know how long I have to wait as Australia Post is another nightmare! I won’t trust online shopping anymore!

Read more reviews - page 2

arivalchickasked

I was sent the wrong items and they are not replying to my emails and dispute that l lodged a couple of weeks ago. Very annoying.

Holly C.

I lodged 16 disputes after never receiving my items in August last year.
Still no reply!

arivalchick

I decided to respond to the email l received with my order number and they promptly replied email address eldivad@gmail.com and this is there contact number
1300 650 455 Hope this helps :)

Ryan T.
Ryan T.asked

Scam website beware report it to fair trading immediately

azura
azura

Good idea

Therese
Therese

We should do it - they need to be stopped. Surely PayPal must "smell a rat" after all these cases!??

Sam
Samasked

I just want to let the people know who wrote a review on discountepharmacy.com.au that I almost spent over $150 on products but decided to check product review before I did. Thanks to this site and the people that have written a review they have saved me much needed cash, and time trying to recover it, so Thankyou

Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Good to hear Sam. I tried to search the first time too but did not find this, hence glad to leave a note for you.

Joe
Joe

I'm glad we helped Sam. I have submitted a complaint to Consumer Affairs to try and get this website down. I encourage others to do this too. People are particularly vulnerable at the moment. I am trying to go through the bank to get my money back - not sure how I will go.

Michelle