Discountepharmacy.com.au

Discountepharmacy.com.au

Do not order from this website

I ordered a product one month ago and paid extra for quick delivery and still no product. No phone number on the website and no reply from the at least 5 emails I have sent. I found out that they are connected to Chemist Max in Sydney (92671915) who I have spoken to at least 8 times but they tell me they don't have their bosses number and can't help. They wont refund or provide the product. I have left my number with them every time I've called and no one has returned my call. I refuse to let them get a way with not providing the product or refund even though it's only $73 - the lack of customer service has been shocking and I will continue until I receive the product or a refund.

They actually DID deliver

I bought $81 worth of goods 16 days ago, company said would be delivered in 3 days. It wasn’t, no tracking available. I read reviews in here and freaked out. My bank refunded the money and I put in a scam watch notice. Today - 13 days late the good were actually delivered. Even though there was no contact from the company, their phone no didn’t work etc, I got the goods I ordered. I won’t shop with again though.

BEWARE - Do not transact with this company!!!!!!!

Do not transact with this company, they take your money and don't deliver, and when you attempt to escalate the matter, they ignore your emails and don't answer your calls, so it seems that they may be out of business but still transact payments....beware!!!

Buyer beware!

I purchased vitamins for $150 nearly a month ago and I'm still waiting for them. I opened a dispute but have had no response to it. I have a feeling I am never going to see my items - that I've paid for - and that I'm not going to get a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM.

Terrible

I ordered 2 item on the 26th of July, after a week I called to ask where are my items and I got told 1 of them was out of stock (just like so many other customers) then I asked to add 2 more items to it and send the 3 items. that was 5 WEEKS AGO!!!
Since:
Items didn't get delivered (apparently lost the tracking number)
Never in the office to solve issue, never replies to emails!
Paypal dispute doesn't go anywhere, it gets ignored!
No refund whatsoever, I involved fair trading but [Name Removed] never comes to the phone, so it went nowhere.
Wasted hours of my time and almost $100!
Next I'm going to the tribunal!!!!
Do not trust them! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE!

Never received what I paid for

Never received the product that I paid for up front. They said it was in stock at the time. I have contacted them twice with no reply. I actually spoke to someone who said they would organise a refund. Nothing happened. I'm not sure if they actually exist?? I wish I had looked for reviews at the time!

No response at all

Made a purchase at the end of July. Received a receipt and tracking number straight away but nothing after that.
After 10 days I tried to contact the company via email, their contact form on the website then opened a case on their website and heard nothing back at all.
Thankfully Paypal refunded my money.
I'd say something is up with the company - my case is still open/untouched on their website.

Don't Order From This Firm!!

I ordered and paid for an item that was listed "In Stock". It never arrived. I tried to contact via their website. I logged a 'dispute' on their website. I emailed numerous times. I tried phoning (left messages). I had no response to any of these. No communication whatsoever. Eventually I contacted Dept of Fair Trading NSW and they eventually got the owner to organise a refund. My advice is don't use this firm!

Scam company

Paid $70 for vitamin supplement. Have emailed many times but no response. They have a so called resolution centre which I have also contacted...again, no response. Wish I had checked product review before I ordered from this website!!

Scam website - don’t buy from here

Ordered a child’s mineral supplement a month ago (2 of them). Have followed up now 7 Times on email. There is no number on their Website. I then asked for refund - products were almost $100 total. No replies to any contact. Don’t order through these guys. It’s a scam.