Discountepharmacy.com.au

Discountepharmacy.com.au

Boris

BorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is scum

They will take your money without any intention to ship the product. Then you would go through a painful and lengthy process of refund with PayPal or your credit card.
Scum Scum Scum

Greg Bartholomew

Greg BartholomewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not order form these people

Did not receive goods
No return emails
Can not contact them
Just wasted almost $1000 and I am still very sick
Please do not give them anymore money
It is a scam
Do not do it

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company - its not a true pharmacy

I have ordered and paid for products that never arrived and I will now report to bank as this is clearly a scam site.Don't order anything from them - you will not receive them. I contacted the company a number of times via email - they all went unanswered. I contacted them by phone a number of times - all times 'user was busy'. Clearly this is not a true pharmacy and you order at your own risk. Why is this scam site allowed to remain open?

Ivan

Ivan

* * * Scam Scam Scam ! ! ! * * *

Spent $70 on Vitamins. Didn't receive a thing! No reply when contacted. Telephone Switched off.
Don't bother to buy anything, it's a waste of time and more importantly, your money

AnnabelWestern Australia

Shocking!!! No communication. Items not delivered. 1 star is a generous rating!!!

I placed an order last year for $300 worth of vitamins. After 2 weeks I was still waiting, I called multiple times it just rang out. I raised a complaint via their resolution centre, still no response. Luckily I used PayPal and registered a complaint and received part of my order 3 weeks later. I'm still waiting for $70 of items to be delivered. This company is a scam, interested only in skimming revenue from innocent customers. Appalling practices. 1 star is far to generous.

IanB

IanBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont go near this scam

The selolerv did not have the advertised item to sell.Numerious excuses during communication , I had to get a refund via Paypal.Should have checked reviews on this site before purchasing anything.

Kim S.

Kim S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shonky business

Same still waiting 3 weeks later for my order. Just waiting to cancel my bank payment...
It's easy to order get a shonky invoice number and still no tracking. I want my money back

Mary c

Mary cSydney, NSW

No response to emails

I ordered some expensive vitamins on their website that have been discontinued but they come up as still available on their site. Haven’t received my order three weeks later, like other people here have sent two emails with no response. I just want my money back! Shonky!

October 4th 2019 Update: Don’t go there

The product that I ordered was no longer available but they still advertised it on their website. After ordering it and not receiving it after 1 month I emailed them twice without any reply, it was only after going through PayPal that I got a refund

Ianeta

IanetaPottsville

No tracking details given & no replies to emails sent to them!!!!

Purchased Bioceuticals Pharma Mag Forte 240. No details provided re tracking. Sent a number of emails but not one response. 9 days waiting so far. If only I had found these reviews beforehand!

Katie Mac

Katie Mac

I'm also wishing I read the reviews before ordering. Stay away from these guys

After reading these reviews I am feeling lucky I received half my order!

Ordered over a month ago. 2 weeks after ordering I received about half my order. I ordered 2 different supplements and 3 x 3 packs of soap and the soap was never included in the package. I guess compared to some of the people here I am lucky to receive the vitamins!
In spite of the website stating all items have the same tracking number, they were sent in a 500g Australia Post satchel which would never have fitted the soaps!

I have been trying to contact them ever since with not one response.

My next step will be to contact PayPal for a refund of the unsent items.

Wish I’d read reviews before ordering

I had no idea Discount e Pharmacy/Chemist Max was owned by David Le, who’s been charged and fined in NSW for AHPRA breaches. You can google these. I ordered 4 containers of Bioceuticals Ultra Musceleze which arrived today after two weeks, but one container was not properly capped and the seal inside was broken. I have emailed the company and left a phone message but have not heard back. For peace of mind, I recommend sourcing products elsewhere.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oh the hours I will never get back! Do not order from here. Need a no star option.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never use again

Read reviews before even thinking about using. Takes your money, never communicate and never deliver. Cancelled order and had to raise Paypal dispute to get my money back. So wont be coming back thats for sure.
Avoid.!!

Do not order from this company!!!

I placed and order and paid in full with the company at the beginning of May for some vitamins that their system said that they had in stock. After about a week of me checking there system for my tracking number it was still showing my order was at the picking stage, I emailed and raised a dispute on their resolution page. I heard nothing back even after emailing again. I raised a dispute with PayPal as that was how I paid. This company had 10 days to reply to PayPals dispute to which they did not. Luckily for me PayPal has refunded my money. I wish I had read these reviews first before I ordered. I will never order from the company again.

VANESSA

VANESSAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM Company

Wish i had read these reviews before i ordered. Like everyone else no product arrived. I have emailed several times and tried to call with no luck. They are a scam and i will be reporting them.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Hughsie

HughsieSydney, NSW

Do not order from this website

I ordered a product one month ago and paid extra for quick delivery and still no product. No phone number on the website and no reply from the at least 5 emails I have sent. I found out that they are connected to Chemist Max in Sydney (92671915) who I have spoken to at least 8 times but they tell me they don't have their bosses number and can't help. They wont refund or provide the product. I have left my number with them every time I've called and no one has returned my call. I refuse to let them get a way with not providing the product or refund even though it's only $73 - the lack of customer service has been shocking and I will continue until I receive the product or a refund.

They actually DID deliver

I bought $81 worth of goods 16 days ago, company said would be delivered in 3 days. It wasn’t, no tracking available. I read reviews in here and freaked out. My bank refunded the money and I put in a scam watch notice. Today - 13 days late the good were actually delivered. Even though there was no contact from the company, their phone no didn’t work etc, I got the goods I ordered. I won’t shop with again though.

Brian

BrianBurleigh, QLD

BEWARE - Do not transact with this company!!!!!!!

Do not transact with this company, they take your money and don't deliver, and when you attempt to escalate the matter, they ignore your emails and don't answer your calls, so it seems that they may be out of business but still transact payments....beware!!!

Haras

HarasSydney, NSW

Buyer beware!

I purchased vitamins for $150 nearly a month ago and I'm still waiting for them. I opened a dispute but have had no response to it. I have a feeling I am never going to see my items - that I've paid for - and that I'm not going to get a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM.

Andrea

AndreaQuakers Hill

Terrible

I ordered 2 item on the 26th of July, after a week I called to ask where are my items and I got told 1 of them was out of stock (just like so many other customers) then I asked to add 2 more items to it and send the 3 items. that was 5 WEEKS AGO!!!
Since:
Items didn't get delivered (apparently lost the tracking number)
Never in the office to solve issue, never replies to emails!
Paypal dispute doesn't go anywhere, it gets ignored!
No refund whatsoever, I involved fair trading but [Name Removed] never comes to the phone, so it went nowhere.
Wasted hours of my time and almost $100!
Next I'm going to the tribunal!!!!
Do not trust them! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE!

Steveasked

I wish I checked here. How did people go about getting refund or report to consumer affairs?

Karen

I disputed transaction on credit card as I never received goodS

So do I. I paid through pay pal then sent paypal a dispute email and they said I had to wait until the 13th April for them top respond to the paypal email that they sent them. My brother said that I should get my money back as I paid through pay pal?. I also went onto a government website to complain about the company and just went around in circles. Sorry bro wish I could help. I have never reviewed an online shopping company before as I am a trust worthy person with not much time but I will do from now on. Good luck

Steve

Thanks guys...I did some digging around using the ABN from the pharmacy website...apparently the website is registered to a business owned by a 'fake pharmacist David Le' who has been charged - Just search "david le chemist max"...What I don't understand is why the website hasn't been taken down!?

I will be asking for refund from the credit card company...hopefully they can understand.

Lesson learned!

Emily F.

Emily F.asked

How do you get your money back if you didn’t pay through PayPal?

Annabel

Possibly your bank and raise a dispute. You may wish to check the PDS (product disclosure statement). I actually didn't get my money back, only part of the order was delivered. I wish you all the best.

Susan

Susanasked

I ordered some vitamins online order no N14011 and I have not received them
Could you please check on my order please?
Regards Susan Ponton