Discountepharmacy.com.au

Discountepharmacy.com.au

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No response to emails

I ordered some expensive vitamins on their website that have been discontinued but they come up as still available on their site. Haven’t received my order three weeks later, like other people here have sent two emails with no response. I just want my money back! Shonky!

No tracking details given & no replies to emails sent to them!!!!

Purchased Bioceuticals Pharma Mag Forte 240. No details provided re tracking. Sent a number of emails but not one response. 9 days waiting so far. If only I had found these reviews beforehand!

I'm also wishing I read the reviews before ordering. Stay away from these guys

After reading these reviews I am feeling lucky I received half my order!

Ordered over a month ago. 2 weeks after ordering I received about half my order. I ordered 2 different supplements and 3 x 3 packs of soap and the soap was never included in the package. I guess compared to some of the people here I am lucky to receive the vitamins!
In spite of the website stating all items have the same tracking number, they were sent in a 500g Australia Post satchel which would never have fitted the soaps!

I have been trying to contact them ever since with not one response.

My next step will be to contact PayPal for a refund of the unsent items.

Wish I’d read reviews before ordering

I had no idea Discount e Pharmacy/Chemist Max was owned by David Le, who’s been charged and fined in NSW for AHPRA breaches. You can google these. I ordered 4 containers of Bioceuticals Ultra Musceleze which arrived today after two weeks, but one container was not properly capped and the seal inside was broken. I have emailed the company and left a phone message but have not heard back. For peace of mind, I recommend sourcing products elsewhere.

Oh the hours I will never get back! Do not order from here. Need a no star option.

Finding these reviews after my saga. I got wrong product. Do not send back before lodging with Paypal otherwise no return postage back. He gave different address to Paypal, luckily I had picture proof, email correspondence, Australia post delivery receipt. Seller said to return (after a number of phone calls and emails) and he would refund product and return postage. He never had any intention of doing this. I was some what alarmed when someone finally answered the phone and said something like "I can only pass on the message, I'm stuck in the middle" to my "Hi, I received a wrong product." Obviously discountepharmacy guy could care less about living his best life. How can he still be in business? Seems he's been at it for a while. Thanks [name removed]d of Discountepharmacy -nice work, good for you.

Never use again

Read reviews before even thinking about using. Takes your money, never communicate and never deliver. Cancelled order and had to raise Paypal dispute to get my money back. So wont be coming back thats for sure.
Avoid.!!

Do not order from this company!!!

I placed and order and paid in full with the company at the beginning of May for some vitamins that their system said that they had in stock. After about a week of me checking there system for my tracking number it was still showing my order was at the picking stage, I emailed and raised a dispute on their resolution page. I heard nothing back even after emailing again. I raised a dispute with PayPal as that was how I paid. This company had 10 days to reply to PayPals dispute to which they did not. Luckily for me PayPal has refunded my money. I wish I had read these reviews first before I ordered. I will never order from the company again.

SCAM Company

Wish i had read these reviews before i ordered. Like everyone else no product arrived. I have emailed several times and tried to call with no luck. They are a scam and i will be reporting them.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Do not order from this website

I ordered a product one month ago and paid extra for quick delivery and still no product. No phone number on the website and no reply from the at least 5 emails I have sent. I found out that they are connected to Chemist Max in Sydney (92671915) who I have spoken to at least 8 times but they tell me they don't have their bosses number and can't help. They wont refund or provide the product. I have left my number with them every time I've called and no one has returned my call. I refuse to let them get a way with not providing the product or refund even though it's only $73 - the lack of customer service has been shocking and I will continue until I receive the product or a refund.

They actually DID deliver

I bought $81 worth of goods 16 days ago, company said would be delivered in 3 days. It wasn’t, no tracking available. I read reviews in here and freaked out. My bank refunded the money and I put in a scam watch notice. Today - 13 days late the good were actually delivered. Even though there was no contact from the company, their phone no didn’t work etc, I got the goods I ordered. I won’t shop with again though.

BEWARE - Do not transact with this company!!!!!!!

Do not transact with this company, they take your money and don't deliver, and when you attempt to escalate the matter, they ignore your emails and don't answer your calls, so it seems that they may be out of business but still transact payments....beware!!!

Buyer beware!

I purchased vitamins for $150 nearly a month ago and I'm still waiting for them. I opened a dispute but have had no response to it. I have a feeling I am never going to see my items - that I've paid for - and that I'm not going to get a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM.

Terrible

I ordered 2 item on the 26th of July, after a week I called to ask where are my items and I got told 1 of them was out of stock (just like so many other customers) then I asked to add 2 more items to it and send the 3 items. that was 5 WEEKS AGO!!!
Since:
Items didn't get delivered (apparently lost the tracking number)
Never in the office to solve issue, never replies to emails!
Paypal dispute doesn't go anywhere, it gets ignored!
No refund whatsoever, I involved fair trading but [Name Removed] never comes to the phone, so it went nowhere.
Wasted hours of my time and almost $100!
Next I'm going to the tribunal!!!!
Do not trust them! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE!

Never received what I paid for

Never received the product that I paid for up front. They said it was in stock at the time. I have contacted them twice with no reply. I actually spoke to someone who said they would organise a refund. Nothing happened. I'm not sure if they actually exist?? I wish I had looked for reviews at the time!

No response at all

Made a purchase at the end of July. Received a receipt and tracking number straight away but nothing after that.
After 10 days I tried to contact the company via email, their contact form on the website then opened a case on their website and heard nothing back at all.
Thankfully Paypal refunded my money.
I'd say something is up with the company - my case is still open/untouched on their website.

Don't Order From This Firm!!

I ordered and paid for an item that was listed "In Stock". It never arrived. I tried to contact via their website. I logged a 'dispute' on their website. I emailed numerous times. I tried phoning (left messages). I had no response to any of these. No communication whatsoever. Eventually I contacted Dept of Fair Trading NSW and they eventually got the owner to organise a refund. My advice is don't use this firm!

Scam company

Paid $70 for vitamin supplement. Have emailed many times but no response. They have a so called resolution centre which I have also contacted...again, no response. Wish I had checked product review before I ordered from this website!!

Scam website - don’t buy from here

Ordered a child’s mineral supplement a month ago (2 of them). Have followed up now 7 Times on email. There is no number on their Website. I then asked for refund - products were almost $100 total. No replies to any contact. Don’t order through these guys. It’s a scam.