Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Worst customer service ever

현실 만.

현실 만.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Energy Provider for 5years

I'm so happy to stay with Dodo power & Gas & Internet & mobile sim only plan BUNDLE.
I saved huge money for more than 5 years, compare if I chosen other providers.
The staffs are all professional and very understan and easy to transactions any time.
I hope to stay with you another 5 years.
All so Good.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overseas call center. Amateur and time-wasting.

Electricity customer. The meter is locked inside, so it required coordination to schedule access for the initial reading. It took 5 hours of calls and 3 incorrect appointments. Their service is a joke. If your time is valuable to you, dont use Dodo.

Chuwuu

ChuwuuSydney, NSW

Terrible system, nightmare customer service

Dodo system is fully crap. Staffs do not know well their system. They send wrong email such as your account balance not enough for payment, when it is enough and even there are no bills. Instalment plan does not work properly, sometimes does not debit. Usage calculation, converting formulas are invisible, you never find anywhere and that formulas change everytime, staffs say we calculated wrong in past, now it is correct. If you want to connect, you should call and hear all details of the agreement during 30-40 minutes by phone. No online service for that.

Dishonest Sales Rep

I signed up for electricity, but the salesperson provided false information about the gas and internet just to get me signed in. I noticed the discrepancies on the welcome pack and cancelled the gas and internet accounts straight away. They wasted almost 3 hours of my time over phone.

Brad C.

Brad C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can i have a bill please?

I am staggered how it's possible to have such different service levels from the same company. Have Dodo broadband and it just works. No issues, no confusing bill, just simple. I then added P&G (no gas where i live) and i cannot seem to get a straight answer in regards to anything. well over 3 months in my place and they cannot seem to provide me with a bill, just taking $57 out every month. No matter how often I ask for one they cannot seem to provide it. I even got an email 'apologising' for the service and a statement saying they would refund me (which they haven't). All I want is a bill that tells me what I am using. How hard is that? Very if you are Dodo it seems.

Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your old folks bill!!! Price hiking for older loyal customers who might be naïve.

nhp

nhpVictoria

high bills despite of advertising for cheap energy

23 min and 34 seconds on the line waiting to be transferred and then disconnected !!!!
super happy
i get a high bill , and when i call , rep ask me why do you think it's a high bill????

BrianW51

BrianW51SA, 5159

Pricing is good but watch out for the devil in the detail.

Tey

Tey

worst provider - BEWARE!

If you don't like to have headache avoid joining DODO electricity. We had our solar installed in February, it's almost June now, no credits have been reflected on billings. They keep on promising to fix the problem but nothing happens. When you call them the line will be cut suddenly and not even tried to call back. Worst ever, not to mention their very unorganized billing system. 1000% regrets signing up with them.....

krusty

krustySydney, NSW

Expensive so we changed.

NoreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not good

Electricity, gas and internet. Absolutely the worst people to deal with on the phone. There billing system leaves a lot to be desired. Very hard for the elderly to understand. Cannot pay your bills as a one off payment . Taken out as instalment. No longer a customer. As of the 1st April . Still paying accounts. if I could give a lower star rating I would.

Ana

AnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Money sucker - do not use them!!

Since joining up
They charged almost 10 dollars per month on BPAY transfer fees,
hit us with the highest rates of energy
My mother is on concession and did not realise what she was paying high rates for 2 years
When I enquired, 100 dollars is all they can give from rentation - after more than 5000 dollars in bills yearly including hidden fees and charges like the above
Absolutely no customer focus, retention team do not care

AVOID DO DO

Robert GreenhowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utter disgrace

Gas, electricity and ADSL.
Just changed over from Origin-
don’t do it!
Dodo just disregard the agreement I have with them and
are now just dipping into my bank
account now they have the account number with whatever they choose.
To the Ombudsman come Monday.
Tyrants.

ChrisW

ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Made my moving home so much easier and customer service was great. Thanks dodo for the extra discount too! You went above and beyond to get me set up. Very happy customer.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Accounts bundled and easy to access

We bundled the electricity and gas and received $10 discount on our internet.
Set up was relatively easy, took about 14 days
So far power/gas has been reliable and customer service great (call between 11am-7pm weekdays)

Colleen G.

Colleen G.Sydney, NSW

Worst company I have ever dealt with

Electricity account deducted from our credit card each month was on average $57.00. It was paid early and no problem. Average usage was 11.00 kWh and then in November they claimed 64.28 and deducted $1,400.00 from my credit card. How is this possible? 3 young students living in a shared house, no aircon, working and attending Uni. Never home. There is more than something wrong. Avoid them at all cost.

Joe Pape

Joe PapeGeelong Vic.

Electricity prices

The most important issues are; 1. Price..c/KWh [usually between 16c and 32c/KWh] 2.Daily Supply Charge, [anywhere btw. 90c to 149c per day] . Anything else is crap. Many supply companies are trying to pull the wool over our eyes by offering discounts and at the same time increasing the nominal charges.

Claude

ClaudeFrankston South

Free Gas from Dodo

I've moved to this new property, keep receiving bill from Dodo, though I never signed up with them, called them to find out whats going on, the rep said they have the "billing rights to the property", however as the owner of the property I never gave them the "rights"
So good luck with Dodo, Thanks for providing me free energy for the time.

30% Discount but put the bill up

I have had issues with this company before and it does not get better had 20% discount put my bill up then they gave me 30% i bet they put the bill up again and hy dnt seem to understand. also just got solar and te say it takes 20-40 working days to put a smart meterup are they serious should take no more than 10 days and as for putting the meter in takes less than an hour so i have no idea why it takes so long energy they are missing out on.