Dodo Power & Gas

• Rates and Fees

svovas

svovasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not reliable

Switched to dodo as they were supposed to be cheaper.
-In the first few days I received numerous calls from their reps trying to push me services I don’t need
-They jacked up the price a few weeks after I signed up
-After I switched to a different provider, I received invoice with rates which are 20% higher than what was in the contract. Good that I bothered to read the fine print

I think dodo has their priorities mixed up. Instead of focusing on customer satisfaction, they try to milk you as fast and as hard as they can.

I will stay away from them for now

Worse Customer Service - Similar to Telstra

Staff are incompetent, can't keep records, never have a Manager available. Disgusting Company, don't even bother - They have no idea how to function or adhere correctly to any legislation. Pathetic in every way.

Abdur R.

Abdur R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service provider.

With dodo from 2010 and still going on. Never disappointed me in term of Customer satisfaction. My complaints were dealt accordingly and they were always upfront about any valid discounts and justified offer. There is still some place for products improvement but customer service is indeed customer focused.

beti

betiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order online, great rates.

Gas installed recently, but I already have Electricity and even my mobile. my.dodo customer portal has all my services... electricity, mobile, gas... so I can see everything and make payments there too. No issues with my gas.

Fuzzy

FuzzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent pricing and great service

Cannot fault Dodo on the gas and electricity prices, although I only have one gripe to which not just Dodo but all companies do, they sell you electricity at say 44c/kw but they buy your solar for 11.6c/kw, making a 300% markup.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Linda

LindaWimmera, VIC

My house is completely run on electricity and my bills are the lowest I've ever had . Dodo are also very understanding when you may need a payment extension . Call waiting times are very minimal .

Francois

FrancoisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair pricing

Electricity only great service no interruptions no issues setup account to maintain service and earn loyalty rewards in other accounts provide more long term relationship and meaningful experience to continue with them expecting more great offers

Happy Camper

Happy CamperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service

We connected Electricity with DPG.
They were next day service. Came out promptly because my son has medical equipment that he needs to use. Very easy to deal with. Even rang before coming.

Suman

SumanSydney, NSW

Worst Service.

Customer service take more than an hour to solve even simple problem. Billing system is worst, I almost got excess charge of $100, if I haven't compared bill and account. No electricity Bill untill 5 months.

KevinMurray Mallee, SA

No bill for 5 months

Had not received a bill for 5 mths rang 3/1 we will get it done 6/1 sorry have to wait 7 to 10 business days 10 days later sorry another 5 business days and supervisor will call you no call 5 days later sorry supervisor will contact you again no call nothing will have to ring again so frustrating second meter almost due

This is excilent

thai is great time to talk to a wonderful girl about how to get a refund from dodo , steps by steps was clear and right things.
I thought that a total good

ServicesGas

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Situation has been explained and is being dealt with in a very expedient manner with constant updates.

Power readings are being investigated fast and efficiently. Dodo staff are in direct contact with energy provider organising a solution. Situation arose when power readings doubled over the last 2 quarters of 2019.

ServicesElectricity

makes it even more easier to read the bill now

Normal power is installed already, been with dodo for a number of years now. I cannot understand why my night tarrif comes on during the day so I will have to get this rectified asI may be getting charged too much

Good service

Electricity and gas and the internet is organized for the 6th of February 2020.the representative made it very easy to understand. Job well done. Very much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Great customer service

Great customer service and easy to communicate with. Got my issue fixed first time I called and it was fixed correctly. Did not have to wait on the line to talk to a real person

HenZ

HenZ

Friendly and helpful people

I have had no problems communicating with the service people and no problems with my electricity. I have found affordable mobile plans for my partner and myself. I would like the option of a BPay arrangement to contribute towards making my bill payments easier before they arrive. Thanks

현실 만.

현실 만.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfactory. Thanks.

Power and gas services are very satisfactory.
But, Internet speed and downloadings are frequently slow though I'm O.K to use my internet,
The staffs are very kind and services are very professional, usually, they catch my inquiries very fast and solve so quickly and smoothly.
They are all good.
Overall, Very highly to recommend them to someone else if they are looking for a great power and gas, and internet service provider.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steer clear of DODO

Adrian

AdrianMelbourne

Billing Department and Customer Service team are absolutely hopeless!!!!!!

Rahil J

Rahil JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

I called them to get a connection. I picked them because there rates were good. Call center agent was extremely rude, I talked to his supervisor and even she was terrible. During that call i decided not to go with dodo despite of their good rates.