Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas

• Rates and Fees

Awful to deal with

My partner moved into a house with them as his provider. He tried to move to another provider and they were so unhelpful, had people lie to him and kept him as a customer for weeks while he tried to move to another provider. Terrible service, terrible people.

Pez

PezMelbourne

Great value for money

Very reliable and staff are exceptional compared to the competition.I hope after we get solar power installed we will get what we are eligible for as well and am pretty confident the same as the gas and electricity quotes I received before changing to Dodo.

Jude

JudeSouth Australia

Excellent service!

Our application to have electricity connected by Dodo was completed interstate. The actual date for connection was a couple of weeks away and happened on the chosen date. We’ve had no trouble with power dropouts or any other problems.
We look forward to having Dodo nbn connected when we complete our move in the future.

Aftab

Aftab Sydney, NSW

This is excellent. Won't bother to find other provider.

Gas and Electricity.

Switched over from other Providers. Reasonable
timeframes and were depended on other Providers (partly).

Gas NO Dropouts. Electricity is only 3 days since Switched over to Dodo And NO dropouts. Happy indeed.

This is perfect! Can’t live without it!

Excellent provider helpful and always putting the customers needs first and foremost. I would highly recommend dodos electricity service due to their reliability and excellent customer service they are always willing to provide

Connor A.

Connor A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ABSOLUTEY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE DODO FOR ANYTHING!!!

All I want to do is abolish the gas supply.
I lost count of how many times I've called and been transferred to another department. Call has ended twice while on hold.
It's an endless circle of being transferred around and around, and same questions being asked how can I help. I've told them 10 times what I need and they just transfer me to the next department.

Had enough of their garbage call centre, biggest waste of time.

Lesta

LestaCHATSWOOD

Was happy at old address with Dodo, so engaged them again at this my new address.

Electricity and gas( first time). Worked like clockwork. Experienced no difficulty. Electricity only had 2 dropouts since I have been here over the last 3 months and were only momentarily.

Very Convenient.

I have Electricity and Gas Installed, it was a quick set up, very reliable, I haven't had any dropouts so far.
I'll recommend the Service to anyone who wants to swap over.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and reasonable prices

I have residential power to my home. Dodo power is reasonably priced and supply so far is without any dropouts.
Set up process is easy and robust.
I Will recommend dodo power to anyone looking for power supply in Melbourne.

Kostandinos L.

Kostandinos L.Sydney, NSW

well done

electricity and gas in my unit power very reliable and gas the same i was connected in no time at all and very accurate thank you all job well done.

Really helpful with the setup

Electricity is good also timeframe was real good we haven't had any problems with anything at the moment and customer service is good knowing that there's help if needed thankyou

Mario

Mario Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent prices & Great customer service

DODO prices cannot match any other dealers, easy to understand great customer service and knowledge of the product, I've even told family & friends to join DODO for their electricity thanks

Terry N

Terry N

Perfect and Reliable

Within a few days, all connection is completed. Virtually no need to make contact or technician. The meter starts from the date connection is activated. Would recommend it to anyone living in Sydney.

Rebecca P.

Rebecca P.Northern Region, NSW

So happy I choose dodo to have my energy and wifi have to regretted this once

Ive never had a problem with dodo providing me what I've requested which was energy and having my NBN also my wifi connected and my home phone ALL CONNECTED THROUGH DODO .They have always been very reliable and helpful when required .I do not regret choosing dodo.

Andrew.

Andrew. Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst utilities experience ever!I C

Coming from Simply Energy, they are about 50% dearer. Bill paying is a nightmare. Incompetent staff. I could go on... NEVER AGAIN. They have no way of topping up (say with a card) your account.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

mushilea

mushileaSydney, NSW

Appauling customer service

Today I called to enquire about the solar feed in tarrif only to have the operator try and force a sale. When I declined, telling them I wasn't ready to sign up as our house settlement hasnt been locked in, they hung up on me.

If that's how they treat a perspectice customer, imagine how they'd treat you once signed up. Needless to say im taking my business elsewhere.

Verity

VerityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor

I had solar installed three weeks ago. I switched to Dodo energy for my electricity and after three weeks, I contacted them to find out why my solar isn't activated. After my phone call disconnected three times, I emailed my query to them. The next day a woman replied via email, that my previous energy provider had raised an objection transfer to my transfer. I rang the previous provider immediately and was told there was no objection at all, that I was free to use any energy provider. I relayed this back to Dodo, asked them to try again, but no reply. I have gone back to my previous provider. I have had just over three weeks with no working solar. I will never bother with Dodo again.

Paul Stevens

Paul StevensSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Hands down Australia's best provider

I found Dodo very helpful with moving highly recommend Dodo 10/10 customer srvice made me feel confident nothing was to hard for the lady to help me with every question was answered

Anthony karisson

Anthony karissonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can not be trusted

I have been on a payment plan with Dodo paying $50 a week and have $150 credit on the 7/1/2021 they took $185 out of my account which is my current bill when i rang told them i did not authorise them to take that money out and this is classified as stealing when i said what about the $150 i have in credit their reply is it is for future bill my reply is but by the time my next bill is due i will have at least $350 in credit and my bill is never this high it is always between $150 to $200 i classify them as thieves and if my $185 is not refunded i will take it further and will definitely be changing company

Scoob

ScoobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete Scam artists

RockManDo K.asked

Could you explain how your company is not an offshore based front company extorting Australian customers?
Do you have onshore management in Australia.?
Do you have Australian staff that are not credit management?
Do you provide an onshore based complaint resolution team that is not third party?
As an offshore based company what are our security garentees regarding privacy, complaints and resolution services.

Chris Sloper
Chris Sloper

It has its head office in Melbourne so I have guess its austalian

Ravi K.

Ravi K.asked

Hi, everyone. Please don't choose dodo gas service.
They are cheating in meter reading.
My current reading is 1569.
They charged as estimate bill to 4094 for August, that means may to july my bill is $2500.
My previous bills says my average daily usage $4.5.
They estimated my average daily usage as $52.82, they have taken all money from my credit card thro direct debit.

Sent many mails, each mail asks photo of meter and special meter reading fee.

Fighting from july, haven't solved.

kit

I had same problem!!! Exactly same with my electrical use!!! Take it to the ombudsman and there was nothing changed after months of back and forth. Dodo are dodgy!

RockManDo K.

Ombudsman in NSW is based in premiers office.... Lol I had money taken until I canceled my card because the payments were not reflected on my final account and I now battle Dunn and Bradstreet latest encarnation of illegal harrasment. Dodo suck alright full offshore front company for crooks ID say openly.

RockManDo K.

Oh ombudscorpcrook office will offer you 50 dollar voucher from government.... Lol. So they extort you steal from you then liberals give them vouchers to reward thier thievery.... NSW gone full corptocrasy. Don't pay is my advise as lenders ar generally ignoring frivolous credit reporting by offshore companies anyway.

Brenda Martin

Brenda Martinasked

How to cancel direct debit from my bank to dodo

kit

Ring bank and directly tell them to cease the direct debit.

RockManDo K.

I had too to. 3 months they continued to take money after final account. Thieves.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers