Dodo Power & Gas

Listing monitored by Dodo

• Rates and Fees

Ali Eln
Ali ElnSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was great to join you guys

I have NBN service and 5 sim cards with this great company (dodo), very friendly patients customer service staff and easy to pay online. Can not complain to be honest

ServicesGas

Terrible customer service

“24-48hr” callbacks took weeks at a time. Being billed an estimated usage. Disregarded actual meter photos as incorrect. Very poor English and very poor connections. Will be referring case to Ombudsman

rayc101
rayc101

Don't sign up with Dodo Power and Gas, you will get ripped off

In Dec 2021, we engaged Dodo to supply energy to our new house, including solar feed-in.
Since that time (just 6 months):
Dodo has increased our peak rate from 24.5c/kWh to 37.5c/kWh, which is 41.5% increase, and
Dodo has reduced our solar feed in tariff from 12c/kWh to 6.7c/kWh, which is 44% decrease.
This is clearly just a rip-off.
We recommend that anyone thinking of engaging or switching power companies avoid from Dodo Power and Gas.

Dan G.
Dan G.Sydney, NSW

Good Package

Electricity . It was based on the price that was offered and better than my current supplier. The online application was easy to follow and I am still waiting for the transfer.

Melinda W.
Melinda W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great connection communications

Electricity was needed and communication was amazing from customer service providers.
Set up was quick and easy, all within a couple of days.
No electricity drop outs or interruptions.
I have never used Dodo, but would highly recommend this company going on the customer service experience I have had.

ServicesElectricity

This is perfect, thank you so much

I had electricity connected with do do it took only a few minutes so simple i will recommend dodo to all of my friends and colleagues.

Extremely happy with the 44 cents a KW from dodo and 44 cents from the government.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

speech56
speech56Sydney, NSW

Switched companies

I switched from AGL to Dodo for gas and electricity. Very easy process and seems to be working well I have only received one partial electricity bill so far and seems to be cheaper

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Dishonest and Hopeless

They stated that I had a smart meter and so 'declined' to send a technician out to do a meter read when I moved to the property. Turns out they were billing me based on an estimate without my knowledge or consent. They then tried to send a ridiculously expensive catchup bill for 10 months based on an actual meter read. They refused to answer my complaint and did not offer any resolution. Had to go to the energy ombudsman to action my complaint.

Tracey
TraceyNortheast, VIC

Had no problems, all very helpful

Changed over, had no problems, they were all helpful and knew what they were talking about, so easy to do. I would recommend them to anyone who is having trouble with high electricity bills.

RayC
RayCNoble Park

no hassles

had gas and electricity connected, my english is not good but with help from a friend everything was easily done , unlike some other suppliers who just made getting a friend to help impossible

stewey
steweySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service on connecting power

it took two days to have my power connected great work and they have a great buy back price off 44Cents on the solar grid.I also use dodo for my internet

Pez
PezMelbourne

Exceptional quotes and pricing strategies

Have a Solar Power contract with Dodo and completely happy with any queries I have and the answers to them. I recommended my doctors wife to join and use Dodo services due to being a cut above the competition and again for true transparency in its mission and vision statement.

Vic Nguyen

For diverse services, Dodo always performs reasonably and efficiently. Why shouldn't you do favours for yourself with Dodo plans bundle.
If any problem ever arised, Dodo has resolved it promptly.

Thanh Binh Le
Thanh Binh Le

Dodo is the Best

Super Saving Cost on Power Cheaper Rate Installed . The set up and Transfer were less than 48 hours . Very Reliable timing with very Experienced Customers Services and Great Helped. The number One Recommended to all others Customers needed .

Andrew
Andrew

The worst provider I've ever used

I had dodo power connected in December 2021 and still have no bill in May 2022 despite sending through multiple inquires and receiving no responses. You can't even track your electricity usage online so I have no idea how much my bill will be when it finally arrives - it's likely to be huge as it will cover 6 months!

Dodo are impossible to contact, but it was easy to contact a new provider and leave dodo today.