Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas

2.6

• Rates and Fees

This a perfect

Gas and electricity, and set was easy not long at all for the wait time and Yes my power is reliable and I don’t have any drop out of power,

Save time & money

Easy sign up to Dodo Electricity & Gas. I always thought it would be hard to switch. It was only done online in minutes. Great prices too. We really should have signed up sooner.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

High billing - had been calling several had very bad experience price went up lotWe have contacted third party to help

Dodo gas, Quality is good never dropouts but very expensive Only smooth if you paid on time or never had trouble, otherwise, your original issue would be solved by Dodo, and they will create more troubles for you, according to my experience

Ian Waller

Ian WallerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and Price Excellent

We've been with Dodo over 10 years - others may offer cheaper now and then but Dodo is always there for you - I would highly recommend their service to anyone that asked.

Great customer service..

The solar feed in tariff was not enough to sway me to DODO in the end, happy with DODO NBN and would change to Dodo power if the feed in Trriff was better. Dodo = 11.9 cts Origin Energy = 21 cts per KWH.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Practical and simple offer bundled with internet

Got my electricity transfered to dodo since already have internet as the deal is very good, i am on nbn so the infrastructure will be the same and same for Power supply, so why pay hefty prices. Plus the onboarding experience has been good, they keep me informed every step of the process.

nzmike001

nzmike001Sydney, NSW

Massively expensive!!

Moderate/average power user with no aircon living alone in a 1 bed flat in metro Sydney and am getting bills *DOUBLE* (and more) what I used to pay with my previous provider (Energy Australia) whom I switched from 2 years ago. Dodo *promised* I would save money but instead I find I'm paying a huge amount more each quarter. Will be switching as soon as I can resolve with them whether it's a faulty meter or whether their charges are just crazy expensive.

Judi

JudiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Changed over to Dodo and so far so good. Very good customer service on getting a plan and signing up. Promptly let me know when the change over took place.

DoDo Power and Gas Billing

So far reliable power with no dropouts. Still waiting for the bill I requested to see how much solar power I am returning to the grid. I would like to receive monthly bills.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Obie Chehade

Obie ChehadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to maintain, and great customer service

customer service is always great, always willing to help you the best they can, direct debit options are great because it makes life so much easier, i have gas n power, both installed on time

great

electricity only, no gas connected to our property.
straight away as pro mist the day that it was said to be connected.
very good we have not had any problems or drop outs.

Raymond M.

Raymond M.Illawarra, NSW

A competitive Australian company for internet and power

Electricity supplier change. It took one billing cycle. No change to the power provider, but I have 11.6 cents feed in tariff on power I generate, 4.6 cents per KWH more than Powershop.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

very helpfull and most understanding.... thanks dodo customer team...

it was put on within a couple of hours, and I have never experienced any dropouts,... and my power has never been cut off. and they have allowed me to enter into a payment plan , which without that, I wouldnt, be able to pay my bill in one payment... they are very respectfully and most helpful. thankyou

k_cabbage

k_cabbageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick & easy setup

Friendly knowledgeable service over the phone, setup of gas, power and wifi was smooth from 1 property to another when I moved and great deal for being a previous customer

Speechless

SpeechlessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speechless!

Good experience in dealing with staff members. Short waiting time on phone. Nil further comments. It’s really gd trust me. The rates are good. Peak hours are short n non peaked hours are long.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Find out how Dodo Power & Gas compares to other Energy Providers

This is the worse electricity supplier I ever had so far

Poor customer service, long wait on hold to speak with customer service. I asked them to set up a direct debit option so I do not get charged each payment via bank transfer ($2.00). They told me all done for you. Next bill surprise !!!! I got an email saying "Your invoice is overdue and requires payment immediately and also we removed the discount you had as the invoice was not paid on time. I called customer service to pay by credit card, the answering machine was asking for my account for aproximative 5 times. Due to these I have disconnected and moved to new provider. Would not recommend to anyone.Stay away from them !!!!

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

currently terrible service

currently awful customer service time to change providers.
Have called 6 times today only to be put on hold and hung up on Dodo has been great up until they are increased prices and lack of customer service

Marion

MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maza,s

Electricity only easy to set up the account and easy payment .
Moved several times over the last couple of years with no hassles in getting meters read and accounts paid

ServicesElectricity

Review collected in partnership with Dodo

MrsBuckley5

MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with you since Day 1 of Power and Gas coming online

I churned when Dodo started. And I asked to be notified as soon as you started in the Gas side. I did have to chase that up but have been with you for that since, too.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

I called to ask for partial rebate since my billing period had half of the time I should have a rebate. The agent was very helpful to get it done for me.