Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M500

• Pool Size
Sherree Ruskin

Sherree RuskinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Set and forget!!

I love that we can throw this in the pool whenever (no need for the filtration and pump to be running) and away it will go covering all areas of our 12m pool with ease. Even the waterline is covered and scrubbed!

Purchased in May 2018 for A$2,182.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Sherree! Thank you for your amazing feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing such a great job in keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Cleaner! Totally Amazing Performance

We've recently built a new pool and wanted an awesome cleaner. Our pool shop gave us a demo of the M500 and it was awesome. The pool water crystal clear - even through we have a few big trees nearby. The cleaner is easy to use and has great functionality. I even managed to get extended warranty included for extra piece of mind. We had a demo of a Zodiac cleaner and weren't impressed at all. So pleased we have gone for a Dolphin.

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Michelle. We thank you for your feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing a great job and is making maintenance of the pool easy. Have a great day.

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaner - Does an Awesome Job!

We purchased our M500 a few months ago and its awesome. It has really meant that I don't have to spend hours cleaning the pool with a vacuum and net. I've tried other cleaners and nothing compares to my M500 from Maytronics - they are the best of the best for sure!
Totally recommend!

Purchased in February 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Andy. We thank you for your feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M500 is doing a great job and is easy to use. Have a great day.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M500 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Rob

Rob

Great piece of equipment which saves time

You put it in the pool turn it on and leave it to go to work. Only real effort is putting it in and taking it out of the pool. It saves me time as I don't have to watch it or do any additional cleaning.

Purchased in December 2016 for A$2,250.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rob. Thank you for your feedback, We are so glad to hear that your robot is saving you time and makes maintaining the pool easy. Have a great day.

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Intelligent hassle free cleaning with Bluetooth control

Out of the box the trolley was easy to assemble and there is a place for everything. We replaced our old Dolphin and the new one is light years ahead. Blu-tooth management works well and allows me to program the unit to come on each day automatically - however the Blu-tooth range could be better (or WiFi? as an option). Our pool is constructed from new generation fiberglass and the finer filters in the M500 have made a noticeable difference compared to the older model which allowed fine particles to return into the pool. The design also allows the M500 to come right up to the edges of the pool reaching spaces the old one was unable to get to. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at My Pool Shop FTG for A$2,465.00.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

My second dolphin that how much I like it

I had an m5 for many years , I would jokingly say that it was the hardest working member of our family. After spending 8 years working hard and spending its life in the pool I decided to retire it and buy a new m500 - I just love these robots and the Bluetooth remote with its phone tilt is a godsend cleaning my balance tank and pool

Purchased in April 2020 for A$2,200.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Warren. That is fantastic! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We hope that your Dolphin M500 continues to do the hard work in cleaning the pool and making it much easier to maintain.

Karen K.

Karen K.

Great company to deal with

I had some issues out of the warranty period, Maytronics worked with me to resolve them, this is a company that stands behind their product and provide great customer support!

Purchased in February 2015.

Colin R

Colin RSydney, NSW

Bluetooth connectivity is lousy

Whilst it cleans the pool fairly well (walls excluded), the connectivity to the unit is rubbish. Unless I'm within .5 meter it doesn't connect. Sometimes have to try 2 or 3 times to connect. The weekly timer is also inconsistent and I have to reprogram the unit all the time.
If you change the sponge rollers, they will cost you a fortune (around AUD$200 for 4 pieces of foam)
After owning the unit for 2 years I have come to the conclusion that it was not worth the money

Purchased in October 2017 for A$2,500.00.

Pool Size Small
James

James

Cleans the floor...... mostly

Robert.H

Robert.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool Cleaner

This pool cleaner has made our pool (and owners) happier. It is very efficient and cleans the tiles around the pool so there is no need for this to be done manually. When first setting up the program cleaning there was never a problem getting information we needed. The service staff were more than helpful when we had to replace our power source when it was damaged in a severe electrical storm.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Lucinda R.

Lucinda R.Central West, NSW

Best investment for our Family

Did a lot of research and invested in the Dolphin M500 by Maytronics, Wow!! it is amazing we moved into our new home and the pool hadn't been cleaned for a while, we had it in the pool for the day and by the end of the day our pool was Crystal Clear, so easy to operate and it does all the work for you.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$2,600.00.

Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This has made our lives easy!!!!

Having a horrible tree next door we have always had problems with leaves, the dolphin M500 makes life so much easier now, it picks them up brilliantly. We have had to use the fine filters only once so far to pick up the very fine sediment that is on the bottom of the pool. I have to say the only thing is that it is a bit heavy especially when first taking it out of the pool, but the work it does outweighs that.
Extremely happy with the product!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Cameron E.

Cameron E.Perth, WA

Works well when it actually runs

Purchased in December 2014 for A$2,100.00.

Peter from Brisbane

Peter from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY

I have had nothing but trouble with this cleaner, 11 visits to pool shop to have it repaired over 5 years, only to be told that nothing was wrong with it or user error! I mean come on you put the cleaner in the pool and press start right! New motor, new bearings twice, changed the cable, power supply and on the control panel, remote unit did not even bother with that and finally a motherboard and now I am told that it to upgrade to the newer. NO thanks Maytronics the contempt and lack of empathy shown by you and your agent is outrageous and I will never send anymore of my hard earned money your way again.

Purchased in September 2014 for A$1,950.00.

June LBanksia Beach

Suggest there's better value elsewhere.

We purchased our Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M5 for $2499 on 13/11/2013 after being assured it was the best robot cleaner -- with 36 month warranty. Worked well till 9/05/17 when it had to be fitted with a new motherboard cost $398 after a discount due to my complaining that such an expensive item should have lasted longer. In Dec 2018 it stopped working again. Have just received quote for repairs (note how long it has taken for quote to be given - 2 months). Quote is around $1100. Needs new motor, etc etc. Very disappointed with the reliability of this product. And the pool shop suggests we buy another of the same brand!!

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi June. Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will look into this with you to understand what is happening with your robot.

M500

I purchased a home that came with the dolphin m500 it switches off after 5 minutes of use can someone please help me I’m in Sydney Australia. Remote is all damaged on inside. Need new remote also. Will it cost a fortune to repair replace items on this thing. Also what would people recommend for a pebble Crete pool 65000litres

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Carl J.Chesapeake

Not a reliable product

Purchased our M-500 two months ago based on the product claiming to clean the pool more efficiently and the product operating on low voltage. There are no trees near our pool, so the Dolphin is simply used to scrub the pool liner surface.

Trouble immediately out of the box with difficulty pairing the Dolphin to my Samsung phone. Additionally, within two months after purchaee, the M-500 does not operate and I already need to take the product in for repair. I should have known that the M-500 is discontinued.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Carl, thanks for the update glad to hear your Dolphin is going well.

Andy B

Andy BNorth Rocks

Amazing

This cleaner is fantastic! I have owned the M500 since last Summer and havent had any complaints. It cleans the walls and floor and filters the pool water at the same time. I can go on Holidays and set the timer to clean my pool every three days and when I come home the pool is clean.
I highly recommend this cleaner to anyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Dave

DaveBairnsdale

3 year lifespan, minimal support.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Maytronics A.Maytronics

We pride ourselves on after sales service and have the most competitive spare parts in the industry. Will send a private message for further details on your repair.

Love my M500

I purchased the M500 just after we installed the pool last year in August (2017). I used it in the initial cleaning after the pool was turned over to us and all the way through the winter season as I wanted to be able to enjoy the pool.

Can't imagine not having this thing to help me with pool maintenance!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thanks for your review Rick.

See all Maytronics Dolphin M500 reviews