Listing monitored by Domain Home Loans

Pros

• Reliable, professional advice

• Outstanding customer service

Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great work

Our domain representative Steven Robert’s was great did all of our leg work and simplified the process would recommend domain to all of our family and friends and will also be using domain in the future

Desiree
Desiree

So helpful and efficient!

Rachel was so quick to get everything done. I wouldn’t have known where to start with this process, and she walked me through it all and answered all my questions. Everything went so smoothly! She explained things clearly and always called when expected. So happy with my experience!

noel M.
noel M.Sydney, NSW

Just ask for Lianna Mills
I would like to thank Lianna Mills,She has been so easy to deal with and explained the process step by step and very informative.Lianna works around you and calls back at times that suits you,like 7pm at night after work.Lianna goes above and beyond to get you the best deal and finance that suits you.It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Lianna and domain and i would recommend them to anyone.i cannot thank you enough. Regards, Noel & Belinda

scipio
scipioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Asking for too much info; Caller was rude and hung up on me in mid sentence

Unable to assure of their data protection capabilities. During a follow up call, the Domain just hung up on me mid sentence, when I said I wasn’t ready to proceed

Application Process
Victoria D.
Victoria D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service from Grant

Grant Martin provided excellent professional service. Was knowledgeable and efficient and got me the loan that I wanted. Always returned my calls and emails promptly which is a nice change after dealing with my current bank.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to write Domain such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear your home loan specialist Grant provided you with such a professional and excellent service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dwaino1970South East Queensland, QLD

Mark of excellence

I recently embarked on the purchase of a home for myself. I was a little dubious about the process at first, but that quickly vanished because of one very professional home loan specialist.
Lianna Mills made my home loan Experience an absolute pleasure. She was very friendly and easy to understand and this was a real eye opener for me personally.
I recommend Lianna Mills to any person looking at a home loan or refinance option.

Thanks Lianna
Duaine McGrath

Will do,
yep she was just a pleasure.

Thanks for helping get my home

Natalie has been the most amazing support through the whole process of buying
My house. Nothing was too much trouble and she was always at the end of the phone

Great service.

Very helpful service. Jack Fisher was always quick with responses and provided good advice. Communications were good. I’d happily use this service again for future purchases and recommend them to others.

Lianna Mills - Refinance - Fantastic

Lianna Mills assisted me in finding the best possible rate and bank for my home loan refinance request. I was impressed with how streamlined the process became when Lianna was leading the charge. I am extremely satisfied to the point I felt I needed to leave this feedback to encourge others to seek out Lianna

Excellent Service

The online tools and friendly/attentive representatives made the process quick and easy. They were flexible, easy to talk to, and most importantly able to find the perfect home loan product for my needs.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Great service. Knowledgeable, prompt and communicative.

Before using Domain Home Loans, I went direct to two different Big Banks. They were extremely unresponsive and kept asking the same questions over and over again.

The data-gathering form on Domain Home Loans was so much better. Other platforms are either buggy or non-existent, leaving you with emails back and forth.

Once submitted, Jo called me shortly after and made the whole process easy. She was knowledgeable and responsive. Buying a home is already extremely stressful, so we greatly appreciate her help in all this.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain such a great review! I'm glad to hear your specialist Jo was so knowledgeable, responsive and took the stress out of buying your home! Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Marije
MarijeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rachel helped me through the whole process and it was all super easy! All communication was very clear, I was able to ask her lot's of questions and I feel I now have a mortgage that suits my needs.

Vinny
VinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and Helpful

I had Rebecca as my home loan specialist. She was helpful in every part of the process of finding me a home and securing it. Very reliable, informative, patient and tackled any obstacles that came about. I’ve learnt so much through this process from Rebecca and would highly recommend working with her. She genuinely wants to help and will go out of her way to do so !

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Outstanding Service

Millind took over our account application, following a severe lack of service from Suncorp Bank.
Millind escalated our application to another bank, which was formally approved in 8 business days.
He was clear with the application expectations and explained the process to us as first home buyers.
Thanks to Millind we have now achieved our home owners dream! Thank you!

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

The BEST BROKER in AUSTRALIA!!!

I cannot stressed enough how stressful it is to go through the process of buying our first property here in Canberra. But those stress were all gone because Marcus our broker helped us a lot and make things happen as quick and smooth as much as possible. He is like heaven sent and answered prayers to us. Thank you so much Marcus for making our dreams come true. xoxo

Read more reviews - page 2

Peraj
Perajasked

I have some $120K in the bank and can put some $80-90 for first payment for buying a house. I am right now between jobs but I do some small business too. Is there any chance I could get a loan from the bank?

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Peraj, you are more then welcome to contact us and we can look into this for you! With your business the banks do require minimum two years tax returns. Sounds like you have sufficient savings, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!

Raymond Choi
Raymond Choiasked

We are based in Sydney. We have been investing and planning to invest more. We are strong in terms of equity but weak in terms of income. We like to borrow around 50% or less on our next investment ensuring that the income of the property would be sufficient to cover the mortgage payments. Are there any institutions that are happy with equity base borrowings?

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Raymond, thanks for reaching out! We deal with equity a fair bit here and we would be happy to look into your situation for you if you'd like. You are more then welcome to reach out to our team directly on 1300 525 454 and create an account on https://www.domain.com.au/home-loans/ so we can assist you further and have a chat about what we can do.

Eugenia L.asked

i want to refinance my home loan, how quick can this be done if i provide all that's needed for my application?

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Eugenia, thanks for reaching out.

It does vary based on the scenario, but we do pride ourselves on being as quick and efficient as possible with any refinance or new purchase.

Just to confirm, have you already filled in an online application on the Domain Home Loans website? If not, I can always organise for a mortgage expert tor each out and help you.

Eugenia L.

i havent, please organise a broker to contact me please

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

No worries, I'll message you privately to continue the discussion.

Get an answer from our members and Domain Home Loans representatives

As a largely online platform, Domain Home Loans assists with putting together your home loan applications. This process typically involves a potential borrower answering some preliminary questions about your property needs and financial situation, uploading verification documents (e.g. proof of income), your paired home loan specialist recommending the right type of loan for you, followed by guidance while you apply. Domain’s help comes to an end after you receive pre-approval.

Domain Home Loans provides a number of online services, including:

• Comparing low-rate home loan options from lenders (including the Big 4 Banks as well as smaller lenders), to figure out what the best deal for you may be
  • An upfront costs calculator, which helps you get an idea of costs using Domain Home Loan’s
  • Assisting with finding out whether a redraw or offset is right for you

Points of praise for Domain Home Loans:

Domain’s home loan specialists proferred consistently knowledgeable, professional and helpful advice when it came to home loans. This advice was also deemed realistic by reviewers. Other plus points for reviewers were the speediness of specialists' replies, along with their patience and strong work ethic.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Domain Home Loan Finder is never afraid to lend a hand to its customers, which largely accounts for its title as the 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Loan service. Domain's win can also be attributed to its transparency about its business practices.