Excellent assistance

Jack Fisher has provided outstanding assistance to us as we undertook a refinance. It felt an overwhelming process at the start, but Jack was able to identify a great option for us, and follow up all arrangements for a seamless transition.

Nida

NidaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and efficient

Domain and Rebecca made the process of applying and securing a loan so easy. Thank you Rebecca for always responding to emails, keeping us updated and working so quickly.
Helpful, friendly, efficient and hassle free

Loan used forInvestment Property
Michelle.M

Michelle.MSydney, NSW

Could not have asked for better assistance with finding a loan!

Jo Blazeska has been an absolute pleasure to deal! I am very grateful for her product knowledge and experience, coupled with her personable and practical approach and air of calmness in what has been a stressful situation selling our house and looking to purchase another. Thank you!

From assisting with a suitable product to lodging our applications to obtaining pre-approval to obtaining unconditional approval, Jo and the team at Domain Home Loans assisted with it all. Nothing was ever an issue and they were always happy to help, keeping us updated at every step.

I cannot falter the service that Domain Home Loans have provided and would definitely recommend them, especially Jo Blazeska.

Loan used forSecond Home

Find out how Domain Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Amazing at the start, lousy service down the line

Responsive and professional service

Nick Avramides was responsive in providing options for my financing goals. He assisted with my refinancing to secure a better interest rate, guided me through the top-up loan process, explained any additional costs and kept me regularly updated on the progress of my application. He's professional and polite, knowledgeable and answers questions clearly.

nicole b.

nicole b.South East Queensland, QLD

Great client service

We were looking to refinance and get a better deal. Robert was really friendly, informative and provided us with some great options for refinancing our home and investment loans. Would definitely recommend.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for Robert and your experience here with Domain Loan Finder. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your refinance and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Awesome

AwesomePeel, WA

Great service.

Rajat was very helpful and friendly. Willing to help me through the whole process to receiving great news that my home loan has been approved. Rajat had beared with me knowing that I was limited to phone conversation due to work commitments that I had to byed by working FIFO and company rules. But! We got there and Rajat had made me comfortable where I trust him to the end result. I feel that I have not just had a consultant helping me through this journey. I feel I have made a good friend out of it! Thank you so much Rajat.

Yousef Riad

Yousef RiadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Millind and Hiba are the greatest brokers

Amazing!!!

Jake gave me great opportunity and help me all the way, amazing service and great support.Looking forward to the future and dealing with him again to build up investment property

Excellent service from Ashley Wright

I have been fortunate to work with Ashley who is assisting me to get my first home loan! I cannot thank you enough for your support and the amazing service you have provided. I really appreciate your help giving me different home loan options to consider that best suit my needs.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Alice, thank you for taking the time to leave Ashley and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Service

The Home Loan Specialist I worked with was fantastic. He gave me some great home loan options to consider that best suited my needs, and when I was ready to progress assisted through the application process. Once the application process was finalised, I was then introduced to my Client Solutions Settlements Expert who again was excellent. Settlement occurred without a hitch and I could not be happier.

I can highly recommend the team at Domain Loan Finder to assist you with your next home loan requirements.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Rodger, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service!

Marcus of Domain Loan Finder is very helpful and responsive with helping me find the best loan package to refinance my mortgage. I am happy and satisfied with the service.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Marcus and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lendi delivered my dream home.

Jeffrey Torio from Lendi finally got me over the line towards getting my dream home.
Lots of assistance, advice and most importantly replying without delay to any question I asked.
Thank you Jeffrey.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave Jeffrey and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ben Farr

Ben FarrSydney, NSW

Excellent service! 5 massive stars

I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Rebecca McKay from Domain Loan Finder and have found the process incredibly easy. She's knowledgeable, responsive and so easy to communicate with. I have had such a wonderful experience and I am so happy with the excellent service I have received. Thank you to Rebecca!

S.K Bhatnagar

S.K BhatnagarSydney, NSW

Good Product knowledge and Excellent Customer Service

Millind provided excellent customer service. He understood my specfic needs and recommended products which exceeded our expectations. Millind kept us informed on the application progress. Would ecommned him to others,

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi S.K, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shirley B

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Gemma F.

Gemma F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great experience

We are very happy first home buyers. Steve Roberts is knowledgeable and has been extremely helpful and responsive. He comes across as genuine and makes you feel comfortable to ask questions. Thank you for your guidance, communicating with the bank on our behalf and ensuring our documentation was submitted in a timely manner. Very much appreciated!

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Great service and no stress

Stephen was awesome in respect to explaining things and was quick with responding to questions. He made the application really easy and I felt I had all confidence in Stephen

It was great!

He was very nice whole my home loan process time. Very kind and answer me very quick all the time. I dont have any information about home buying so I ask to him alot of things, and he gave to me good information all the time. Fully satisfied.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi HyunJung Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Alice T.

Alice T.asked

I would like to buy a commercial property, I have A$200,000 cash and the property is A$550,000 If I would like to borrow A$350,000. Can you help and or what about the rate for commercial property?

SamC

SamCasked

I have a pre approval from a lender with domain loans. How come I can not get anyone from Domain or Lendi to assist me with the next steps of getting to a settlement. I have no point of contact with a specialist.
I am not getting any replies from many emails I have sent. No return phone calls.
This experience is very stressful and has left me frustrated. I have lost an opportunity to purchase a property I wanted. I do not know what I should do next.
Very stressed and frustrating experience for a first home buyer needing guidance.

Milinda
Milinda

My broker Bradley from domain loans always helped me. Answered emails within at least a day. As per my knowledge your next step is to give an offer for a property. For this you need to work with a conveyencer.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Sam, We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. At Domain Loan Finder, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and it certainly does not seem like this has been your experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look in to this further. Please respond when you can.

Ian

Ianasked

Do u do construction loans with capitalised interest for approx 5 million

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to Domain Loan Finder!

Unfortunately, here at Domain Loan Finder, we are unable to assist with capitalized interest.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!