Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer service and culture

The worst customer service experience (Wait, what customer service, there is noting with this meaning in their culture).
Only apologies and excuses.
They probably enjoy keeping you in the dark. Looks like they could feel more important, the more they keep you in the dark.

ShindiiVictoria

Literally just got off a phone call with them.

So I literally just got off a phone call with them and I gave them my details. He literally finished off with " sorry I can't help you with that, thank you bye" and just ended the call just like that. Wow I'm in total disbelief. I've already confirmed with other agencies that I can get a loan and so I went ahead to contact domain loan for fun. I definitely did not expect this terrible service and how domain couldn't even get me a loan but others can. Big banks said I can and domain can't. Wow hilarious I'm appalled.

Shindii

If this guy I talked with over the phone didn't even understand how a loan works with an open plan then there's no point furthering our conversation.

Professional and knowledgeable

Stephen Roberts helped us refinance our home loan and save money. Stephen was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. We were 100 % satisfied and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to save money and pay off their home loan sooner. Thanks for all your help Stephen.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Find out how Domain Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great service from start to finish!

Marcus Russell was great to deal with. He shared all his knowledge with us and was happy to answer all our questions. He’s very nice to talk to and prompt to reply. I would definitely recommend him to any first home buyer. Thanks mate you made this journey a breeze!

Fantastic Support!

Completely recommended, great service, clear information and very quick response. very happy with it. we've got our pre-approval just 2 days after submitting all the required documentation. Communication with Tim as on point.

Professional and Patience!

We are a couple with a 1 y/o baby working full time trying to buy our first house.Tim was our helper in getting all the documents in place to apply to our loan. He was very professional and patience. I would recommend him 100%

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Bibiana, thank you for taking the time to leave Tim and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Paul D.

Paul D.Sydney, NSW

Thank you Steve Roberts (Senior Home Loan Specialist) - Amazing Job! Experience Counts!

Thank you Steve for a professional and courteous service! Once you were involved - the purchase transaction went seamlessly. I would definitely recommend you to other professionals! Always ask for Steve Roberts!

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave Steve and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Wish I didn’t even have to give them one star

Going through domain has been a nightmare from start to finish! Impossible to get a hold of and after we got approved we were transferred around to different people that did not follow up on our documents so we were keft to run around last minute to try ans finalise everything and even sign our loan documents , we had to push back our settlement date and cooling off period from their poor service ! They are all about getting as many customers as possible instead of following through on their existing customers!! Do not use them!!! Go direct through bank, save yourself the stress!!!!!

Vanessa L.

Vanessa L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No fuss vetllry helpful service

Booked meeting online, quick follow up and on time call with good advice.
We're only starting the process and Steve was very helpful and took the time trying to understand our circumstances.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to leave Steve and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Paul J.

Paul J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service throughout the process

Grant Martin was incredibly helpful and patient through the loan application process and guided me through all stages. Even when we had to jump from pre-approval to direct approval in a short amount of time nothing fazed him and he was happy to answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend Grant and thanks to him I got my loan.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Catherine F.

Catherine F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and assistance throughout

Jack Fisher was so helpful. He called on time, found us the best deal and everything happened exactly when he said it would. So happy in our new home now thanks to his and the team’s hard work.

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire Gleeson

Claire GleesonNorth Queensland, QLD

Friendly and stress-free

Millind Garg was friendly, professional and made the whole process so stress-free! We really appreciate his help in navigating us through our first homeland and for providing a property report on the home we are interested in buying.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Claire, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy house buying experience.

Excellent customer service, updated on every process and kept informed. I was presently surprised how easy buying a house is with using this service. I would totally recommend anyone, that is new to buying their first house to use this transparent service.

Anoop S.

Anoop S.Darwin, NT

Excellent and timely customer service by Millind

I was provided with the suitable options for my home loan pre-approval as well as the ways to make it to the final approval. He was up-to-date with the data and statistics required for the process. I would really recommend domain to my friends.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Anoop, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Perfect Product Offered

Although it took a while to understand my requirements but once everything was understood and taken care I was given a good number of options to choose the product which best suited me.
Moreover Tim was very flexible with his timings as per my availability.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Vijendra, thank you for taking the time to leave Tim and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Experience thanks to Grant Martin

Grant assisted me with applying for my loan. He gave me all the information I needed to find the perfect lender for my needs. Grant always kept in contact with me to let me know I was progressing with the application. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend Domain and in particular Grant to my friends and family.

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

We were very happy with the service provided by Jack Fisher. He was a great communicator and demonstrated good product knowledge. We felt that he understood our family situation and helped us to source the most appropriate loan.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gr33vo

Gr33vo

Quick and painless

It was an absolute breeze getting a home loan through Domain. Both Jaison and Elizabeth have been nothing but obliging, helpful, and friendly from the beginning of the process.
They were upfront about our borrowing power and what we could realistically afford, and gave us good advice about what was on offer.
The process was quick and easy. We're very happy with our experience with them, and happily would recommend them to anyone else looking to buy their first home.

Cameron D.

Cameron D.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Helpful and prompt advice

Robert was most professional, prompt, helpful and courteous. The outcome has been excellent and as we expected. We were guided through the process clearly and kept updated on progress regularly.

Loan used forRefinancing
Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Cameron, thank you for taking the time to leave Robert and the Domain Loan Finder team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Carla E.

Carla E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowledgeable, customer focussed and highly professional

Great personalised service.
I was offered a very competitive rate based on my LVR.
Millind answered my long list of questions and was very responsive and knowledgeable.
The process was easier that dealing with a bank and was transparent throughout.
It felt easy, professional and highly ethical.
I am one of those annoying customers who needs all the details to feel safe about making the right decision and Millind has been responsive and professional throughout.
Can't recommend Millind highly enough

Alice T.

Alice T.asked

I would like to buy a commercial property, I have A$200,000 cash and the property is A$550,000 If I would like to borrow A$350,000. Can you help and or what about the rate for commercial property?

SamC

SamCasked

I have a pre approval from a lender with domain loans. How come I can not get anyone from Domain or Lendi to assist me with the next steps of getting to a settlement. I have no point of contact with a specialist.
I am not getting any replies from many emails I have sent. No return phone calls.
This experience is very stressful and has left me frustrated. I have lost an opportunity to purchase a property I wanted. I do not know what I should do next.
Very stressed and frustrating experience for a first home buyer needing guidance.

Milinda
Milinda

My broker Bradley from domain loans always helped me. Answered emails within at least a day. As per my knowledge your next step is to give an offer for a property. For this you need to work with a conveyencer.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Sam, We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. At Domain Loan Finder, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and it certainly does not seem like this has been your experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look in to this further. Please respond when you can.

Ian

Ianasked

Do u do construction loans with capitalised interest for approx 5 million

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to Domain Loan Finder!

Unfortunately, here at Domain Loan Finder, we are unable to assist with capitalized interest.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!