Domain Home Loans

Pros

• Reliable, professional advice

• Outstanding customer service

Perfect and smooth sailing

Rebecca McKay was very professional and efficient. She was also very knowledgeable with all the products. We started the process online but then contacted Rebecca directly and it made the process so smooth. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome so we would highly recommend this service.

Nidhi

Nidhi Sydney, NSW

Home Loan Experience - Excellent and Outstanding Service

Denash Kumar was professional, thorough and diligent through out the whole process. I found Denash to be extremely knowledgeable and informative. He went above and beyond what was required and all communication was honest and reliable. His effectiveness dealing with multiple stakeholders at one given time ensured we met the tight deadline. Thank you Denash for making my experience as smooth as you did. The above in addition to your hard work and dedication is testament to the quick and efficient turnaround of this finance application. I would definitely recommend Denash and the team at Domain Home Loans to anyone. I look forward to working together in the future.

Excellent service

Service was great, archieved the outcome desired.
The chasing up of the same document written different was annoying, but in this climate I understand why it was required
The rate is great, the broker found the best possible loan for my situation

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property

Find out how Domain Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Fantastic support, smooth way to organise a Mortgage

Tim Li was amazing to work with and extremely helpful.
There was no unexpected extra costs as Tim had gone through all costs in detail with myself.
Very satisfied with my rate.

Deepa and Karthik

Deepa and KarthikCanberra 2600, ACT

Home Loan Experience

We just purchased our first home in Australia. Millind Garg helped us with the home loan process. He went above and beyond to make sure the home purchase was a smooth process. We would highly recommend him. Millind was extremely professional and very passionate about his work. He worked with us even on weekends to make sure we were able to have the settlement on time. Very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. It was such a pleasure working with him.

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Western District, VIC

Brilliant Customer service

My experience with Lianna from Domain was excellent from start to settlement! Lianna was extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Lianna was successful in securing us a fantastic new home loan package, saving us thousands and years off our loan term. We greatly appreciate her support and guidance and the overall customer service experienced with all Domain staff. Thank you!

Duncan M.

Duncan M.Central West, NSW

Stephen Roberts is a legend

I worked with Stephen in getting a home loan. Stephen was highly personable, clear in his communication and understanding of our own situation throughout the whole process. The whole process of buying a house has so many communication pathways, and just to have this one that was solid with timely and detailed explanations the whole way through made the experience so much better than it could have been. Thanks Stephen. Appreciate your help very much!

Amazing service!

I’ve had a wonderful overall experience with Domain but particularly with Rachel Rodwell! She was always very thorough and enthusiastic with her service and was extremely helpful. Rachel took the stress out of buying my first home :) I highly recommend Rachel and I’m extremely thankful for her amazing service!

2021 is a good year.

2021 is a good year.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lianna Mills steered my refinancing ship with expertise and patience.

peterj

peterjFar North Queensland, QLD

Liana Mills agent of the Year

liana Mills is such a professional she has guided and assisted us through this loan even managed our frustrationswith all the paper work which was difficult as t my wife and I oure 2000klms apart could not get a better person her skills are exemplary.
No hidden cost were experienced and the rate we got was brilliant

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Easy, prompt & effective service!

Grant was our mortgage broker & helped us get everything underway super quick. He was really honest & patient in explaining all our options to us. He always kept us informed of the process. Thanks heaps Grant!

Aga

AgaMelbourne

Misled and disappointed!

Effortless mortgage loan approval

Poor customer service

Continuously chasing agent for updates, never returned calls or emails. To date no one has responded, in all 4mths.
Went to an i dependent broker that was successful in securing our loan.

Excellent service

Bradley Fraser was our 'go-to' guy and couldn't have been more happy with our first time loan application process. Bradley was informative, clear and extremely efficient in getting the paperwork sorted and approved first time. Christine Dela Cruz was the finance lady who was also brilliant at explaining the foreign world of finance to us and finishing off the whole process with zero complications. Both were quick to reply to any queries on the phone and via email and we would like to thank them both for their work in helping us purchase our first home with as little stress as possible! Who knew it could be so straightforward? Thank you Domain!

Great Customer Service and prompt communication

We worked with Lianna to get our preapproval and it is a pleasure to work with her. Always promptly replied to our emails and called us and explained everything taking time and updated us every step of the way. Now that we found our dream home look forward to finalising our loan application with her soon.

Thanks Lianna we really appreciate all your assistance so far.
Sam & Suresh H

Craig R.

Craig R.Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond for a fast settlement

We worked with Jack Fisher establishing our loan, and he was exceptional. Always available, easy to work with, and he pulled off a just before Christmas miracle settlement. The whole experience has been smooth and as pain free as possible.

Awesome Service

Jack Fisher was the person we dealt with and he was Awesome with a capital “A”, always happy to explain and answer any questions and returned messages and calls promptly, I recommend Jack to anyone interested in updating or getting a loan as he goes above and beyond.
Thanks Jack.

Josh and Mandy

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with refinancing your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Renan

RenanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Explended work done by Domain team

Excellent costumer service given by Craig and Regina. Very fast, reliable, both are extremely helpful. Fast application and even faster to give us the aproval. Thanks again Craig and Regina for your great work ethics.

Application Process
Johan N.

Johan N.Canberra 2600, ACT

I can not recommend Millind ENOUGH!!

110% professional service all the way. Very knowledgeable, friendly and went the extra mile to help us. It was not an easy case but Millind find a solution that worked for us. Can not enough recommend Millind and you are in great hands if you do get the opportunity to have him as your mortage broker.

Alice T.

Alice T.asked

I would like to buy a commercial property, I have A$200,000 cash and the property is A$550,000 If I would like to borrow A$350,000. Can you help and or what about the rate for commercial property?

SamC

SamCasked

I have a pre approval from a lender with domain loans. How come I can not get anyone from Domain or Lendi to assist me with the next steps of getting to a settlement. I have no point of contact with a specialist.
I am not getting any replies from many emails I have sent. No return phone calls.
This experience is very stressful and has left me frustrated. I have lost an opportunity to purchase a property I wanted. I do not know what I should do next.
Very stressed and frustrating experience for a first home buyer needing guidance.

Milinda
Milinda

My broker Bradley from domain loans always helped me. Answered emails within at least a day. As per my knowledge your next step is to give an offer for a property. For this you need to work with a conveyencer.

Relationship manager -Domain Home Loans

Hi Sam, We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. At Domain Loan Finder, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and it certainly does not seem like this has been your experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look in to this further. Please respond when you can.

Ian

Ianasked

Do u do construction loans with capitalised interest for approx 5 million

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to Domain Loan Finder!

Unfortunately, here at Domain Loan Finder, we are unable to assist with capitalized interest.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Paul Phengphong
Paul Phengphong

No, I do not.

Get an answer from our members and Domain Home Loans representatives

As a largely online platform, Domain Home Loans assists with putting together your home loan applications. This process typically involves a potential borrower answering some preliminary questions about your property needs and financial situation, uploading verification documents (e.g. proof of income), your paired home loan specialist recommending the right type of loan for you, followed by guidance while you apply. Domain’s help comes to an end after you receive pre-approval.

Domain Home Loans provides a number of online services, including:

• Comparing low-rate home loan options from lenders (including the Big 4 Banks as well as smaller lenders), to figure out what the best deal for you may be
  • An upfront costs calculator, which helps you get an idea of costs using Domain Home Loan’s
  • Assisting with finding out whether a redraw or offset is right for you

Points of praise for Domain Home Loans:

Domain’s home loan specialists proferred consistently knowledgeable, professional and helpful advice when it came to home loans. This advice was also deemed realistic by reviewers. Other plus points for reviewers were the speediness of specialists' replies, along with their patience and strong work ethic.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Domain Home Loan Finder is never afraid to lend a hand to its customers, which largely accounts for its title as the 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Loan service. Domain's win can also be attributed to its transparency about its business practices.