Listing monitored by Domain Home Loans

Pros

Reliable, professional advice
Outstanding customer service

Erika C.
Erika C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Support and Customer Service

After needing to refinance our current home loan, we had a few set backs with other mortgage brokers who were not willing to help us. Domain Home Loans were different. From the first time we spoke with Jayden V he was reassuring, supportive and willing to work with us to find the best solution possible. Any question or concern we threw Jayden's way, he was able to answer confidently to put our minds at ease. We were constantly kept in the loop with the progress of our application and are over the moon with the outcome. We would highly recommend the supportive team at Domain Home Loans.

Chelsea T
Chelsea TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t have asked for better.

We were thoroughly pleased with Domain when we purchase our home in early April 2022. Steve R, our mortgage broker, went over and above to make sure the process went smoothly and all our questions were answered. From day one he was communicative, transparent, thorough, and insightful, clearly having a lot of experience in the financial sector. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience in purchasing our first home, and couldn’t thank Steve and Domain enough.

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So bad it’s funny

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Professional and very customer focused on getting the best outcome.

Professional company and people who worked hard to get the best outcome possible in a timely manner. Would not hesitate to recommend to others looking at refinancing.

Bree LSydney, NSW

Talked over the potential customer, focused on scare-mongering and too focused on making a commission

Bree L

Thanks. No need to reach out. Probably more productive if you look into your sales strategies and some training for your staff if you are looking to attract clients that value integrity and know a bit about lending.

Fantastic - especially with dealing with a first-home buyer

PpH
PpHSydney, NSW

Spam calls you even after you tell them you do not want to be contacted anymore

I used Domain to look at my possibilities of getting a home loan and now they call me multiple times per day. The first person I talked to I told them I do not wish to be contacted anymore, but shortly after I was called by another person from Domain Home Loans. I've since blocked the number but they need to do something to fix your system when they've been told they don't have consent to call.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great broker!

I do appreciate Camille.
She is insanely reliable. She spent lots of time on my requests. I’ve changed my minds too many times!! but she patiently managed to find the next suitable lender to my application.

Excellent customer service

Arron was wonderful and helped me heaps in securing my loan, very professional and made it very easy for me.
I would recommend domain 100%

Relationship manager -Domain Home LoansSend a private message

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Arron!
We will share this with the whole Domain team to let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need further assistance :)

Excellent Service

Millind was an awesome help from start to finish to get our home loan organised. I can't thank him enough for his efforts, going above and beyond my expectations. He was across all options for us, extremely helpful with answering our questions and was also very personable. More than happy to recommend Millind to anyone looking for a home loan.

Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable

Lianna Mills helped us to re-finance our home loan. She was organised, flexible & efficient throughout the whole process, making it smooth while finding us the best new home loan rate. Friendly with a wide range of knowledge also. Very satisfied with the whole process through Domain.

A Tynan
A TynanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, breezy, unconditional!

- Quick and efficient
- Knowledgeable and helpful
- Explored a range of options to suit my needs
- Super fast pre and unconditional approvals
- Competitive Rates
Rachel R. at Domain was absolutely excellent. She provided great information, was quick to respond, and always went the extra mile to help me find information and explained it to me in an easy to understand way. As a first home buyer the idea of mortgages is terrifying, but Rachel and Domains application process made it so easy and accessible. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Domain and use them again next time around.

Fantastic service

Grant was awesome. He helped us settle all our loans and credit card debts and helped make our life so much better. I would recommend Grant to everyone who needs.

Professional

Rachel was so professional and easy to deal with for buying our first home. From the very beginning until the end! She was very efficient with any questions we had and provided property reports for all of the properties we had looked at promptly. We highly recommend her to anyone.
Thank you Rachel!

Nick
NickCentral, SA

Amazing good great service

We had a great broker take on our file Jack Fisher he did a outstanding job to get this taken care of for us jack was always there to help out and keep us up to date with the progress of our loan thanks a lot for all your hard work greatly appreciated

• Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan used forRefinancing

Jane Murielle R.
Jane Murielle R.asked

Please get in touch with me - a helpful patient person please I’m a nzer moving to Brisbane and want to buy a flat with first time grant and KiwiSaver

godzaconic
godzaconicasked

Can you provide bridging finance? Sold land for $90,000 settlement 12 July but can bring forward if necessary. Also selling my property, $279,000.

Irene
Ireneasked

Do you lend money for the lease hold over 50s homes?

Get an answer from our members and Domain Home Loans representatives

As a largely online platform, Domain Home Loans assists with putting together your home loan applications. This process typically involves a potential borrower answering some preliminary questions about your property needs and financial situation, uploading verification documents (e.g. proof of income), your paired home loan specialist recommending the right type of loan for you, followed by guidance while you apply. Domain’s help comes to an end after you receive pre-approval.

Domain Home Loans provides a number of online services, including:

• Comparing low-rate home loan options from lenders (including the Big 4 Banks as well as smaller lenders), to figure out what the best deal for you may be
  • An upfront costs calculator, which helps you get an idea of costs using Domain Home Loan’s
  • Assisting with finding out whether a redraw or offset is right for you

Points of praise for Domain Home Loans:

Domain’s home loan specialists proferred consistently knowledgeable, professional and helpful advice when it came to home loans. This advice was also deemed realistic by reviewers. Other plus points for reviewers were the speediness of specialists' replies, along with their patience and strong work ethic.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Domain Home Loans is never afraid to lend a hand to its customers, which largely accounts for its title as the 2021 Award Winner for Best Home Loan service. Domain's win can also be attributed to its transparency about its business practices.