1,276 reviews

Application Process
Online Tools
Reliable, professional advice
Outstanding customer service

As of March 2024 Domain Home Loans has transitioned to Lendi and all customers and brokers will be moving across to Lendi.

1,276 reviews
Frances R.
Frances R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service

We were looked after by Natalie Abel who worked tirelessly to make sure things ran smoothly. When there were hiccups, Natalie was swift to address them and help us. We are so grateful for all her help and support. Highly recommended!!! Show reply
Somya singh
Somya singhCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Melissa Barron is your person if you’re aiming for the smoothest loan experience ever!

Melissa has been the most amazing, the most trustworthy, the most caring and involved partner to have in our home buying journey.

She made sure that we were across the most complex and the simplest details. She ensured that we felt comfortable every step of the way.

If you want to make the right choice please please please ask for Melissa Barron from domain homeloans!

We’re truly grateful to her for all her hardwork and will reach out to her for our next property! Show details ·  1

Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.

Brion Weedman was great!

I’ve dealt with Brion twice in the past year and both times he has been extremely helpful, always responsive, and even able to pick up cues when I needed reassurance on how our home loan application was progressing. Would highly recommend working with Brion! Show details ·  1
JUSTIN
JUSTIN5 posts

Camille Meerten

Camille Meerten has been outstanding to deal with in relation to my home loan application. Her expert advice and clear explanations has been greatly appreciated . She has exceeded my expectations in every way possible making the process into a smooth experience. I highly recommend Camille for her excellent service. You will not be disappointed with Camille who is an outstanding professional within the Home loan industry . Show details ·  1
emily I.
emily I.

Jason Hanlon
Jason Hanlon

Smooth and Easy

Thanks Matt Dennison and team it couldn't have gone more easily than it did. Smooth fat process from start to finish with great attention to detail and sound advice. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW2 posts

Great and Professional

I’ve had an amazing experience with Matthew Dennison’s help from finding the best rate to knowing when to escalate during certain approval gates to make sure I was able to settle the loan, especially during the Christmas shutdown period. He was very helpful and would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Harvelyn House
Harvelyn HouseMurray Region, NSW

Our Domain broker made my dream come true

Our Domain broker made our dream of buying our home a reality. All the finance was sorted quickly and efficiently. We were able to complete all the relevant details without having to travel to the city, which was helpful when we live in the country. Our broker found the loan that had everything we asked for. He kept in touch regularly and was happy to answer all of our questions. We settled our house yesterday! Thank you so much for everything! Show details ·  1
Melinda Pridmore
Melinda PridmoreSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Above & Beyond!

I had the absolute pleasure of working closely with Jim Cassol and Camille to make my owning my own home a reality! They were fast, honest, responsive and very caring. I couldn’t be happier with how they treated me and worked so hard to make this dream happen! They need a pay rise management!! Thanks again and I would recommend Domain and especially Jim and Camille to anyone wanting their dreams to come true! ❤️ Show reply
Cath H.
Cath H.South East Queensland, QLD

Melissa Barron is the best!!

Melissa Barron is the best!!
She was so knowledgeable & so helpful. Mel bent over backwards for us & has also has followed up with us since we've moved to our new home! The level of service is so good, that this is the SECOND time I've used Domain, in particular, Melissa! Show details ·  1
Sai
Sai

Very patient and professional team to work with. Especially when the customer is a first time investor

Getting to grips with the language spoken itself is a challenge and the team makes it easy to navigate through the process with ease - hand holding where required and patient when i required some additional time. It was a pleasure from the first meeting until the settlement due to the disciplined and professional approach during this entire engagement. Would highly recommend their services to anyone looking around for help with a mortgage broker. Show details ·  1
Tugba
Tugba3 posts

Cindy H
Cindy H

Finding the best home loan for us

We have just started the purchase journey and Camille has been a star in helping us navigate our way through the choices open to us, explaining the process and helping us secure approval, highly responsive and fabulous customer service - would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Melissa Kennedy
Melissa KennedyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Amazing journey

Louisa Slattery would have to be the most amazing professional person we have ever met. Hubby and I were hesitant in using a broker, however it was the best decision we have ever made. Not only was Louisa always available to answering my 100's of phone calls she was very patient and helpful in answering all our questions and making sure we completely understand all details of the process and kept us up to date all the way until settlement. I strongly recommend domain to anyone who needs financial assistance and purchasing a home loan, when our previous building society let us down after being with them for over 10 years. Well done!!!!!!! Show details ·  1
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Natalie Abel is fantastic!

Dealing with Natalie was been a pleasure from start to finish - her deep understanding of all things mortgage means she can take a vast amount of information and explain it back in digestible chunks! Natalie was instrumental in our purchase journey from enquiry right through to settling on our new home. Show details ·  1

Smurfette1
Smurfette1

I'm what the banks call "unserviceable"! Can Domain Home Loans assist with refinancing complex loans?

Domain Home Loans   DM

Hi there Smurfette1, Thank you for reaching out to us, we would love to assist you!
We will send through a direct message to so we may connect and get the ball rolling :)

Monica H.
Monica H.

Hi I’m not buying the house I thought it was for rent sorry

Domain Home Loans   DM

Hi there Monica, We would love to assist you moving forward for any of your queries or home loan needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly and we will be glad to help as best we can :)

Jane Murielle R.
Jane Murielle R.

Please get in touch with me - a helpful patient person please I’m a nzer moving to Brisbane and want to buy a flat with first time grant and KiwiSaver

Domain Home Loans   DM

Hi Jane, thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly create your domain profile on the platform by simply clicking the link below.

external link

Please let us know if you have further questions.

As a largely online platform, Domain Home Loans assists with putting together your home loan applications. This process typically involves a potential borrower answering some preliminary questions about your property needs and financial situation, uploading verification documents (e.g. proof of income), your paired home loan specialist recommending the right type of loan for you, followed by guidance while you apply. Domain’s help comes to an end after you receive pre-approval.

Domain Home Loans provides a number of online services, including:

• Comparing low-rate home loan options from lenders (including the Big 4 Banks as well as smaller lenders), to figure out what the best deal for you may be
  • An upfront costs calculator, which helps you get an idea of costs using Domain Home Loan’s
  • Assisting with finding out whether a redraw or offset is right for you

Points of praise for Domain Home Loans:

Domain’s home loan specialists proferred consistently knowledgeable, professional and helpful advice when it came to home loans. This advice was also deemed realistic by reviewers. Other plus points for reviewers were the speediness of specialists' replies, along with their patience and strong work ethic.

CategoryHome Loans