Domayne NSW, Kotara

Brand Manager for Domayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
SueAnne W.
SueAnne W.New South Wales

Klick clack sofa bed-DON’T BUY IT

I purchased this flat pack furniture piece and it was defective. I went to Kotara Domain, and they assured me that they “take care of it.” That was over a month ago. They do not take back defective products which is a breach of consumer protection laws. They lie and say they will handle it all and they do nothing. BOYCOTT DOMAYNE!!!!

Josh
Josh Hunter Region, NSW

Staff and delivery

Doesn't deserve a 1 star rating
Avoid domayne at all costs. It’s not worth it!! You will regret dealing with them

Tessa
TessaCentral West, NSW

Extremely happy with my new bed purchase

I have just purchased an Intimate Amalfi Medium Queen Ensemble from the Kotara NSW store.
After years with an old bed and a sore back I am so thrilled with my purchase- its literally like sleeping on a cloud. And it's everything I was told it would be. Extremely comfortable and the best nights sleep ever- Im so excited.
Living in regional NSW I actually purchased it sight unseen via photos on my phone, simply trusting the expert advise of the sales manager Damien. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and caring about my needs, right down to the base colour selection-Perfect. Thank you Domayne and Damien, I will absolutely recommend you to anyone wanting bedding advise.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

purchase new phone

I brought my phone to your Tech dept who advised me unfortunately I needed a new phone. The reason I returned to your store the next day to purchase a new phone was the empathy and the customer service I received from Aaron in your Tech team.
A young man who displays great customer service skills and stepped above my expectations by assisting me further with the technology( Im from an older generation and not techology savvy)
Well done Domayne by having Aaron on your staff.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.Hunter Region, NSW

Sold wrong firmness mattress, sales person clearly wasn’t listening or made a computer error.

Purchased a medium expensive mattress (or so I thought) in January and thought my back was aching due to getting used to a medium after always having firms, switched for my partners sake. Turns out the salesperson wasn’t listening or entered wrong code and I’ve been sleeping on a plush mattress. Warning.. check your receipt and make sure what you asked for us what you get as this is now a $1600 spare bed that’s never used and has caused me 2 months of discomfort. Extremely angry and realise I didn’t check receipt code so have no leg to stand on.

Laura M.
Laura M.Hunter Region, NSW

Doesn’t even deserve 1 star! Pathetic customer service!

Milly02
Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

Delivery service

The Delivery driver refused to bring my bed into the house until he had the money and I asked for the mattress to be turned over which he did not do and he left a mat half under the bed which was too heavy to pull out. He was arrogant, most unpleasant and I would never use their Service again. The Manager of the Bedding Dept was very helpful and pleasant and it was spoilt by the delivery people they use.

Allen
AllenHunter Region, NSW

Poor Form

I have been a customer of Domayne at Kotara NSW for over 40 years and have had nothing but praise for the service we have received from mainly the electrical and bedding departments. Unfortunately that all turned sour just recently when my family purchased stuff from the furniture department. Without going into too much detail the staff in that department were bordering on arrogant and were very condescending when assistance was asked for. The thing that has turned from shopping at Domayne again is that after sending an inquiring email to their complaints department they never had the decency to reply. Bad form Domayne and another lost customer who is spreading the word about the lack of care.

Lied and conveniently omitted terms point of sale Domayne Computers

Had the money to purchase, wife convinced by sales scam artist at DOMAYNE if damaged would be fixed (computers for school) taking out flexirent was sold to us as a purchase and insurance deal. We were told that we could keep paying and upgrade at the end of term, nothing else not a thing about paying out or having to return the equipment. At the end after paying $7,536 we are told we need to keep paying and we do not own the computers. Absolutely lied to by DOMAYNE. Called Flexirent and sorted ended up paying $700 over the RENT term not LOAN as sold to us. I bet they are offered incentives to sign you up to Flexirent. #Banking royal commission

Find out how Domayne NSW, Kotara compares to other Furniture Shops

Dangerously misleading sales conduct.

Do your research and do not trust a word the salesperson says. Unfortunately I did, was totally screwed, cost me 2 grand extra for no benefit. The products are good, the sales friendly and charming, but the persuasive misinformation is devastating. Will never shop there again.

Rohan Gunna
Rohan Gunnanewcastle

Not impressed at all

Faulty microwave

A microwave I bought in June /18 was blowing fuses. So I took it back yesterday and got a replacement and was out within 10 minutes. ❤️
Fantastic service!

Integrity
Integritynewcastle

Customer service Domayne Kotara

Bron1
Bron1Perth, WA

Rude Customer Service

Tried to return an unopened pendant light today. I was spoken to and treated very unfairly in the store. No respect for Australian consumer laws. Disgusting.. Anyone would if thought I was shoplifting or abusing staff. Not asking for a refund or store credit.
In all my years of shopping I've never been spoken to in this manner. The female cashier had no tact or customer service skills and neither did the franchise manager.

Disappointed with Domayne!!!

Don't trust Domayne employees when it comes to using 'FlexiRent' service. They are very pushy and I believe they lair to you, jump on the 'FlexiRent' review site to see all the customers that have been lair to by Domayne employees and now locked into contacts with 'FlexiRent'. It's very sad that Domayne support the FlexiRent business knowing that it's giant rip-off.
I know strongly encourage Domayne to STOP supporting the 'FlexiRent service!!