3.3

• Job Satisfaction

Autumn Leaves

Autumn LeavesSouthwest, VIC

Professional Service With Excellence!

Thanks Louisa for the patient, prompt and pleasant way that you manage my quotes, many emails and queries. It is a delight to be involved with you in my business dealings.
COVID-19 wouldn't be around if you were in charge!

Haydn B.

Haydn B.Hobart, TAS

Sliding doors should be installed by the experts (Dowell)

Thanks Alison and Mick at Dowell Moonah (Hobart) for excellent service in rectifying the problems of poorly installed (by a dodgy builder) sliding doors. I say leave the installation of sliding doors to the experts.

Roogirl

RoogirlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I am a Very happy customer. Vanessa was so good. She got my quotes back to me really quickly and was able to rework them many times. She was very helpful.

Bella cakes

Bella cakesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent Service from Vanessa she was very informative and helped my husband and I make our choices with our windows/doors and loved the product. Thank you for your great service Vanessa.

Windows & doors

Loved the windows & doors great quality Vanessa at Bayswater was Patient and extremely efficient would recommend to anyone to get in touch with Dowell if building or renovating In the future

Patty

PattyNorthern Region, NSW

Great customer service and always happy to help

Servicing team went above and beyond what was required while installing new doors proving great customer service. Supply and install was communicated very well and Dowell always happy to help even on past sales with any needs. Thanks

kim

kimSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service

Have just ordered my alfresco windows through Dowell. Louisa has been very helpful. I have been a little hesitant and uncertain making my decisions and getting measurements correct during the process, Lousia guided me through like a champ! Looking forward to getting them installed.

Windows

I am a small builder and we always use Ellen and the team at Dowell Windows for any of our windows and doors.

The service is reliable and always on time, the after sales service is also great.
We highly recommend them.

Jesse

Jesse

Bad experience... Definetly won't use or recommend Dowell in future

Made an order for a large window + screens and 2 new replacement screens for an existing window... Gave clear and descriptive dimensions of the screens required... The large window and screens were fine but the replacement screens were tiny, less then half the sizes requested... The response from dowell was along the lines of - the person who that placed the order doesn't work here anymore. Then Dowell just became unresponsive to further enquires regarding a refund as if it was just too much work to sort out his $66 mistake.

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and friendly staff made the process easy!

Therese and Shane Hubery

Therese and Shane HuberyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Staff and Service

Matt

MattSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best and most helpful staff

Dowell Windows and doors are always really reliable and professional with their help in ordering. They always follow through with backup support throughout the whole process.
At the end you get exactly what your paying for quality products at competitive prices.
I will continue to use Dowell for al my glazing need they make my job as a builder easier.
I know I can realie on them 100 percent.

Apender

ApenderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alfresco door making so much noise

Hi, happy with dowell windows throughout my home except for alfresco door. DSD2124-2 . New home custom built just completed 1 year on June 7 2020. Noise was there from day one which we ignored initially as were busy in setting up so many other things in new home once u move. Lately noise is so annoying that I don’t feel like opening it. Not sure if Dowell Epping would be eager to look into this and assist us. Thanks

Olivera

OliveraVictoria

Excellent Super efficient service! Friendly & Professional staff!

Already fifth year in a row we use Dowell windows! Vanessa is super efficient, helpful and full of knowledge, very quick turnaround for quote. They look after their customers, make sure not only to deliver on time but also post sale is excellent. Great variety of products. Nothing but best words for them and highly recommend!

Liz Stevens

Liz StevensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A welcoming, professional experience!

This is based on my initial consultation and purchase. Vanessa was welcoming and informative. She seemed to be able to picture exactly what I was describing and directed me accordingly. She made the experience quick and easy. Lovely girl!
Can't wait for the delivery now!

Amazing service!

Dowell have been great to work with all the way from sales to estimating. Louisa the estimator was really helpful and informative. Made the job really easy as they explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend them again!

Grant M

Grant MSydney, NSW

Helpful expert advice

I was referred to Dowell Windows by my builder to select products for my house and get some advice. I spoke to Mike form the Sydney office and he was great. He helped me understand how to deal with noise problems and to choose the best windows / glass to reduce road noise especially in the bedrooms and living area at the front of the property. We changed some window designs to give better noise protection and this will give me the result that I need. Really helpful and knowledgable. I told my builder that I was happy with their choice of windows. I hope the rest of the build goes just as good.

Dowell WindowsDowell

Vanessa from Bayswater branch has been brilliant in quotes as well as orders that have transpired jobs, which my customers have appreciated. Kylie has also been great in her communication for deliveries.

Kerrie

KerrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Vanessa from Bayswater branch was able to get a quote done over the phone for a new window to match our existing Dowel windows throughout our house. We needed it done quickly as our renovation started earlier than expected. By the following day we had it ordered, paid for and in production. Very happy to get it sorted so quickly.

Zaman Homes

Zaman HomesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dowell you are doing great...

We have been doing business with Dowell for more than a year now. Louisa Barbaro is our first point of contact and has been providing us an outstanding customer service. Her response time is fantastic and is always happy to help if there are any issues. She always have a solution to problem. We are really happy doing business with Dowell and look forward to a long lasting business relationship. Raza Naqvi from Zaman Homes

Kris

Krisasked

How do you keep dust coming through the Dowell windows and doors in our brand new house. The continuous dust is ruining our walls and carpet.

Hi Kris,

Thank you for making contact with us regarding the issue you are having with dust coming through your windows and doors. This is quite unusual for this to occur.

Can I please ask you to email me with directly with your site details, Full Name and phone number? I will endeavour to respond to you immediately. Please also advise if you have spoke to any Dowell representatives about this issue.

Our email address is marketing@dowell.com.au

Brendan B

Brendan Basked

I can see daylight through the corner joint of the dowell windows, doesn't seem good heating and cooling efficiency? Is this what it is supposed to look like?

GregL
GregL

I found that Dowell was excellent to deal with, so I suggest that you also contact them for their advice. My problem was easily fixed with new seals being installed, as we live in a very high wind area.

Hi Brendan B,

We are sorry to hear the issues you are having surrounding the corner joint of your Dowell Windows. I need to see actual photos of these windows to assist further.

May I ask you to please send me some photos of these area's along with your contact details, including site address and I will then make contact with you directly.

Please email me at marketing@dowell.com.au.

Jamo

Jamoasked

Thanks for reviews. They supply Hotondo. Based on above we won’t ring using Dowell windows in our new home. They sound like really bottom of the market rubbish

Hi Jamo,

We are sorry you received that impression when reading the reviews online. Please be aware, Dowell Windows are one of the oldest and largest window manufacturers in Australia and service over 20% of the market in Victoria.

Our aim at Dowell is to deliver the best possible experience for our customers and that’s why we take your feedback very seriously.

We respect your purchasing decision, however, please feel free to contact me should you have any queries, or decide to give us an opportunity to quote on your project. My direct email is marketing@dowell.com.au.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope you we can assist you in the future.

Dowell Windows

Get an answer from our members and Dowell representatives