3.4

• Job Satisfaction

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

One of the best

I have the pleasure of working with Dowell’s and their maintenance team lead by one of the most professional and pro active managers in Rachel Brown.
Would recommend Dowell’s to anybody, great service from construction all the way through to maintenance.

Luis Contigiani

Luis ContigianiSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service and product

I have used Dowell windows for numerous construction projects to date. I would like to state how pleased and impressed I have been with the Dowell's product and in particular their communication and customer service. Sharyn Bell is Fantastic !! She always keeps you informed and goes out of her way to make things happen. I highly recommend Dowell windows to everyone.

Jay Marshall

Jay MarshallSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Requested for Dowell to change over glass to allow installation of a doggy door - Dowell could not have been more accommodating in having this matter arranged. Rachel in the office provided excellent service in helping this matter be accomplished. Brayden the technician whom attended on the day was very professional and on time and changed over without hassle. Would recommend on service and professionalism

Justin

JustinMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service and advice.

Couldn't be happier with the service and advice that was given to me from Gordon from the Wodonga Branch, 2nd to none

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Excellent service, pricing and products

I use Dowell windows Wodonga for for work purposes and have have used them for my own home and have the service and products fantastic.

Liam

LiamSouthwest, VIC

poor customer service, unsatisfactory window and doors

Amit

AmitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow to responde

We have just built a new house and they have tried to cut corners by installing the wrong seals and due to COVID they are saying we have to wait weeks for a call out in the meantime we are getting the cold wind inside and also the double glazed doors are not at all soundproof and our 6 month old can’t sleep in that room. We are still waiting 6 weeks on for someone to book us in. Will let you know how they go

DougPerth, WA

Don't call back

I rang to give them an opportunity to supply doors and windows for my new build which in the past has Jason whose product shows little design imagination. They didn't call back within 2 days and when I rang again, I was told they had been too busy. Better not to use a company who don't return calls because they are too busy. The iceberg theory.

JacquelineSouthwest, VIC

Average quality

Jacqueline

Well I've responded as requested and more than a week later, no response from Dowell at all.

William T.

William T.Victoria

Brilliant Service and Correspondence

Armstrong Homes have been using Dowell windows since our home building and renovation business began.
Due to the teams great communication and on going feedback we don't need to look at any other company's for the product. Dowell is our home for all our windows and doors.
I would like to give a special mention to Louisa for her fantastic and prompt work on my jobs, not to mention our late email and phone call to get the jobs over the line.
We will continue our ongoing relationship with Dowell windows Geelong.

Absolutely Fantastic Service

Couldn’t have had a better experience, Louisa really looked after us. She really took care of us with prices, excellent service and communication. We are and will continue to be repeat customers.

Jade

JadeSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic & Efficient

We had the pleasure of working with Louisa at Dowell Geelong. Louisa was wonderful to work with, always got back to us in a timely manner with a pleasant & friendly attitude and her product knowledge was outstanding. Louisa gave us expected time frames for delivery and install, everything was on site within the expected time and if we had any questions or concerns she was so happy to take our calls, even if it was after hours!
Johnny came out on site to assemble the doors and was also fantastic to deal with.
Highly recommend Dowell geelong for a fast, reliable service.

Butch McGannon

Butch McGannon

Michael & Russell do an amazing service in Traralgon

Michael & Russell do an amazing service in Traralgon, very punctual always returning emails/phone calls in a very short time. Quotes & orders are processed within times required & just good blokes to deal with.

Simon S

Simon SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

We have been using Dowell for a couple of years now for our building company and could not recommend anyone more highly then Dowell. Not only is there great communication throughout the whole process when working with their team, but a massive shout out to Louisa she is extremely prompt and great to work with when it comes to quoting. Their product comes at a great price and their service is fantastic. Would highly recommend.

DJRW

DJRWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A value for money product made in Australia, run by great people!

The customer service experience is always friendly and helpful, their products are competitively priced and perform well not to mention all their products are locally made, they have some great energy efficient products too

Autumn Leaves

Autumn LeavesSouthwest, VIC

Professional Service With Excellence!

Thanks Louisa for the patient, prompt and pleasant way that you manage my quotes, many emails and queries. It is a delight to be involved with you in my business dealings.
COVID-19 wouldn't be around if you were in charge!

Haydn B.

Haydn B.Hobart, TAS

Sliding doors should be installed by the experts (Dowell)

Thanks Alison and Mick at Dowell Moonah (Hobart) for excellent service in rectifying the problems of poorly installed (by a dodgy builder) sliding doors. I say leave the installation of sliding doors to the experts.

Roogirl

RoogirlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I am a Very happy customer. Vanessa was so good. She got my quotes back to me really quickly and was able to rework them many times. She was very helpful.

Bella cakes

Bella cakesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent Service from Vanessa she was very informative and helped my husband and I make our choices with our windows/doors and loved the product. Thank you for your great service Vanessa.

Windows & doors

Loved the windows & doors great quality Vanessa at Bayswater was Patient and extremely efficient would recommend to anyone to get in touch with Dowell if building or renovating In the future

Des S.

Des S.asked

Our dah windows won’t stay up. What is the recommended repair. They are about 14 year old but had this problem for a for years. Looks like the oil had drained out of alder mechanism

Hi Des,

Can you please send me a direct email to marketing@dowell.com.au with the below information?

Full Name:
Contact Number:
Site Address:

Our aim at Dowell is to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. I will endeavour to get someone to contact you to further assist you.

Joe K

Joe Kasked

I have Dowell Thermaline windows and I have been disappointed with the quality.My windows are white and after installation the black tape was removed only to find some yellow stains on the frame on some of the windows.This appears to be contaminated power coat.If I wanted to have the frames replaced I had to remove the frames at my own expense.Hardly possible when high density foam had been siliconed in around the head,jambs and sills together with my carpenter wanting to charge me $1500 per day.
I opted for touch up paint,however some has already come off.
Also hidden under the black tape was damage on the corners of the windows.They had been dropped.Again,I had to be happy with the damage filed off and touched up with paint.
I still have windows leaking when we have heavy rain.The maintenance guys who came out to fix this problem were not familiar with the windows and do not know how they are made.Apparently they are made at the Melbourne site and not at their Shepparton site.
Also when the wind blows you can feel the wind come through the joins in the frame.I thought by buying double glazed windows I would be able to keep out the cold or warm wind.Am I expecting too much ?

Doug

My problem was not quality but lack of communication. Since my review I have been dealing with the sales manager.

Hi Joe,

We are sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your ThermaLine windows. I am here to assist you.

Can you please email me your details to marketing@dowell.com.au and I will endeavor to make contact with you asap?
Your Full Name:
Site Address:
Builder:
Contact Number:

Our aim at Dowell is to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.

Kris

Krisasked

How do you keep dust coming through the Dowell windows and doors in our brand new house. The continuous dust is ruining our walls and carpet.

Hi Kris,

Thank you for making contact with us regarding the issue you are having with dust coming through your windows and doors. This is quite unusual for this to occur.

Can I please ask you to email me with directly with your site details, Full Name and phone number? I will endeavour to respond to you immediately. Please also advise if you have spoke to any Dowell representatives about this issue.

Our email address is marketing@dowell.com.au

Dowell Windows

Get an answer from our members and Dowell representatives