Dowell
See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dowell

3.7
  • Job Satisfaction

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer care!

Anthony from the Bendigo office went above and beyond to provide personalised help explaining the options when ordering the windows and finding a solution when a building timeline crisis arose. I am hugely appreciative of his service.

Judith Thompson
Judith Thompson

Tinting windows

Can you put tint on double glazed windows, or do you have someone who you would recommend in Ballarat please

Dowell windows Bayswater 2.0 DISGRACE

Dee
Dee
paul
paulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very helpful

I had to get new blinds for our new home which had your windows. I had quite a few questions regarding the locks and other things which would impact on the blinds. I spoke with one of the service technicians, Adrian who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was a pleasure to deal with. Very company needs a Adrian. Thank you.

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up to make good - Poor workmanship and customer service

I ordered a custom facade window that is double glazed and thermal broken for my new build. I spent over 60k on windows with Dowell. I have attached photos.

Vanessa

Thank you, I will send through and provide details.

Vanessa

Dowell contacted me promptly after my post and has made good by revising their work and making repairs to my supplied windows. I am very pleased with the outcome. Thank you and 10/10 for your service

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When an Admin team member puts your team down

rayc101

Poor quality Dowell sliding door track

In late 2021, we took possession of our new house. Within just four weeks the main sliding door failed to slide smoothly. The shoddy powder coat on the slider had broken away in a number of places, causing the door to clunk-clunk-clunk on opening and closing, rather than sliding smoothly. In typical fashion, Dowell is dismissive of the issue and has not replaced its shoddy track.
I cannot recommend Dowell windows and doors due to poor quality product and dismissive customer service.

rayc101

Why would I email Dowell's marketing section?

Danny
DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I have been dealing with Phill Potters for over 7 years and has always been great to deal with and very helpful. Unfortunately the same can’t be said for the delivery and customer service as I’ve been waiting for 8-10 weeks for windows and had confirmation date from Kelly only to be called 3 business days before delivery from Dowell to be told that the delivery won’t happen for 2 weeks after that date.

I am very disappointed as I’ve had house wrap and hebel booked and now have to cancel and who knows how long I have to wait to get these tradies back.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products and service

Good products and admin are important parts of a good business but often it’s the trades people who are sloppy and let down the team. Not at Dowell there fitters are professional/experienced/great communication and use Covid safe practices.

Chelle
ChelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

sliding door

Mel
MelGippsland, VIC

Dowell Windows poor customer service and follow up

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

We have had a great experience with Nel from the Epping branch. His knowledge and professionalism from the start was exceptional and something that is hard to come by these days. Nel helped us work out exactly what windows would work best for our home renovations. Nothing was too hard for him and his communication was fantastic even out of his regular working hours.
You are very lucky to have such a great employee at your business.

Russell
RussellGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

We at R.A. Caffry Builders P/L, along with our Client are extremely grateful for the service provided from Russell and the team at Dowell Windows Traralgon along with Head Office Melbourne. They have gone out of their way in providing us with an urgent order so we can proceed promptly in constructing the project for our client with an unfortunate terminal illness. The Client is absolutely stoked.

Biggest disappointment ever

Buying a window of Dowell was the biggest disappointment of my renos. Production standard is dodgy. The window sealing is crap. On delivery it arrived beaten up. The reveal was littered with dents and the window didn't close properly. First I was told someone would come and fix it to never hear back again. After 3 months of chasing they changed their mind and told me they won't fix it. Worst nightmare of customer service ever.

email sent

Lou
LouNortheast, VIC

The service was first-rate from ordering to delivery.

We were treated with such great service, advice and support re our order from Gordon in Wodonga. The communication was excellent. Highly recommend!

PamE
PamEasked

I have a house being built in Ballarat and we have had to wait 3 months now for a 3 panel sliding door to be fitted by Dowell. Apparently they wont let the builders install it for warranty reasons but there’s no explanation as to why there is such an extraordinary delay in install a simple sliding door.

Sanjo J.asked

Hai

In Awning windows what kind of level windows do you guys have. I went to Queanbeyan NSW Dowell SHowroon they informed me of 2 level standard and thermal line. but when I am looking into the website, it showed urban line, designer line, and thermal line?

What will be the price differences for each range approx?

Regards

Sanjo Jose

Hai
what is your email adress

Kaasked

We installed Dowell corner sliding door and after just 2 months the track on the sliding door has the coating rubbing away to bare metal and it looks awful. What can be done?

Will do. Thank you.

Ka

I have sent (12 Oct 2021, 12:22) Contact and Site details to marketing@dowell.com.au. When should I expect action?

Get an answer from our members and Dowell representatives