DPN

DPN

Listing monitored by DPN

Great Experience

Rachael from DPN made refinancing my mortgage very easy. Clear, prompt and professional communication throughout the process - thank you. I was very happy with the service and would recommend DPN.

Angie
AngieUpper Scamander

Great Property Management Department

I would highly recommend Danielle as she a professional, courteous and amazing property manager. I was a tenant of 1 of their investment properties and Danielle was amazing to deal with.

Jo T.
Jo T.Sydney, NSW

Good Product

This is the second investment property we have done with DPN as a family. First one outside of Maitland and this second one outside of Wollongong. Overall, they provide a good service and take you through the process from land purchase, property development to finally letting it out, including guaranteeing rental. Would recommend them, if property development is part of your investment strategy.

Great service!

I highly recommend DPN and particularly Rachael who was amazingly helpful and supportive throughout our refinancing process. Thankyou so much Rachael for simplifying and demystifying the whole process. We felt well guided, communication was efficient and we were well informed every step of the way.

Liliana
LilianaSydney, NSW

Dream makers!

Can't recommend Rachel, David & the team enough. Great service, quick response, accurate advice and they go above and beyond to make things happen. Our 1st time house purchase experience was less stressful thanks to DPN. All worked out really well. I would work again with them in the future.

trevorj038gmail.com
trevorj038gmail.comIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Chappy

Rebecca, Sam and the Team at DPN have been excellent during the whole process of buying my first property. They have kept me informed the whole time and always extremely helpful. I would recommend DPN to any one that is thinking of purchasing a property.

Very Happy Customer
Trevor

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Very happy clients

My husband & I have now set ourselves up for a great retirement with both our investment properties thanks to Lloyd & Fiona Thomas & the amazing staff at DPN at Cronulla.
The staff are more than happy to answer questions via person, phone or email.
They will talk you through the whole process.
They are fun, energetic & very supportive and wanted the best outcome for us.
Both properties are beautiful & although there was a slight delay in the completion date it didn’t take long to rent out.
Thank you for all your help & hard work.
Very highly recommend.
Mel & Chad

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Perfect! Fast and efficient service.

2nd time working with DPN both times flawless. Rachael is excellent to work with, great communication, kindly answered the hundreds of questions I had and very smooth process. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Steve B
Steve BIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I would like to say a huge thanks to Rebecca Carlson for organising our home loan. We needed a really quick turnaround as we had already found the house we wanted to buy. Rebecca went above and beyond to get our loan formally approved in a matter of days. She was calm and collected throughout and was just lovely to deal with. Thanks for everything Rebecca. Can’t recommend you and DPN enough.

Pauric
PauricSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

A must for anyone looking to invest in property or needing assistance with financial brokering. Customer service and communication is excellent.

Fabulous

Thank you Rebecca and DPN for all of your assistance with our home loan. Nothing but great customer service and communication right throughout the whole process.

Cathy
Cathysydney

Very happy customer

Julie Brennan went above and beyond with her service. Constantly in touch - emails, phone calls, texts and personal visits.
I was drowning in debt and no-one would help me, i had been constantly knocked back for refinancing by the BIG banks for the past 12months. Julie made it happen and it's such a relief. My life is smooth sailing again.
I cant recommend her and the team at DPN enough. They were a pleasure to deal with, nothing was ever too hard and i was pleasantly surprised with the fees involved. You truly did save me in more ways than one :)

Excellent Customer Service

An excellent customer experience. DPN have a great understanding of financial brokering and were able to provide the right product for my requirements.
Thanks.

This is perfect

My customer service with Julie Brennan was excellent 5 star rating.I was very satisfied with the result and the rate that I got for the loan

Wonderful experience

DPN were fantastic. I would highly recommend them. I was recommended to them by a work colleague as I had to apply for a home loan quickly.
A lady called Eva Louisance worked on my behalf. She was efficient, prompt in her responses, courteous at all times @ very professional in her approach.
I had a pre approved loan in 3 days @ Eva managed to also get me a very good interest rate. Within a week my home loan was approved.
I cannot fault them at all
Regards