DPN

DPN

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Very happy clients

My husband & I have now set ourselves up for a great retirement with both our investment properties thanks to Lloyd & Fiona Thomas & the amazing staff at DPN at Cronulla.
The staff are more than happy to answer questions via person, phone or email.
They will talk you through the whole process.
They are fun, energetic & very supportive and wanted the best outcome for us.
Both properties are beautiful & although there was a slight delay in the completion date it didn’t take long to rent out.
Thank you for all your help & hard work.
Very highly recommend.
Mel & Chad

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property

Perfect! Fast and efficient service.

2nd time working with DPN both times flawless. Rachael is excellent to work with, great communication, kindly answered the hundreds of questions I had and very smooth process. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Steve B

Steve BIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I would like to say a huge thanks to Rebecca Carlson for organising our home loan. We needed a really quick turnaround as we had already found the house we wanted to buy. Rebecca went above and beyond to get our loan formally approved in a matter of days. She was calm and collected throughout and was just lovely to deal with. Thanks for everything Rebecca. Can’t recommend you and DPN enough.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forInvestment Property

Pauric

PauricSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

A must for anyone looking to invest in property or needing assistance with financial brokering. Customer service and communication is excellent.

Fabulous

Thank you Rebecca and DPN for all of your assistance with our home loan. Nothing but great customer service and communication right throughout the whole process.

Cathy

Cathysydney

Very happy customer

Julie Brennan went above and beyond with her service. Constantly in touch - emails, phone calls, texts and personal visits.
I was drowning in debt and no-one would help me, i had been constantly knocked back for refinancing by the BIG banks for the past 12months. Julie made it happen and it's such a relief. My life is smooth sailing again.
I cant recommend her and the team at DPN enough. They were a pleasure to deal with, nothing was ever too hard and i was pleasantly surprised with the fees involved. You truly did save me in more ways than one :)

Excellent Customer Service

An excellent customer experience. DPN have a great understanding of financial brokering and were able to provide the right product for my requirements.
Thanks.

This is perfect

My customer service with Julie Brennan was excellent 5 star rating.I was very satisfied with the result and the rate that I got for the loan

Wonderful experience

DPN were fantastic. I would highly recommend them. I was recommended to them by a work colleague as I had to apply for a home loan quickly.
A lady called Eva Louisance worked on my behalf. She was efficient, prompt in her responses, courteous at all times @ very professional in her approach.
I had a pre approved loan in 3 days @ Eva managed to also get me a very good interest rate. Within a week my home loan was approved.
I cannot fault them at all
Regards
Robin

Above and beyond

The team at DPN went above and beyond to look after us. From initial meetings with Michael our investment consultant trying to determine how and where we should invest all the way through to Jacqui our broker getting us more finance than we thought we could. Then to top it off, there were last minute issues that threatened settlement going forward and our broker pulled off a miracle getting everything re-submitted and re-signed with people overseas etc all in time to settle without any delays. We felt like a valued customer every step of the way.

Pen

PenSydney

Above and beyond

Jacqui from DPN is competent, particular, calm
and hardworking. We had a few ‘curve balls’ to nagivate and she managed it so well. We are impressed by her professionalism.
We also dealt with Michael from DPN and is he equally competent and relatable. A really great team of genuinely nice people.

Fantastic service. Fantastic team!

Thanks to DPN and the team, especially Josh and Eva for all of their support in helping us get our first home and setting us up for a win financially. They were really thorough and quick with getting everything sorted out, and made it a really smooth process and took the stress out of buying a house for us.

Nadim El-Rahi

Nadim El-RahiAU

Thanks DPN and Josh!

DPN and Josh took a really difficult situation and made it easy. Josh is the ultimate professional and I highly recommend. Thanks for all your hard work.

No hassles, great service

Everything was made easy for us.
Certainly very different from our previous lender.
Would recommend DPN to everyone.
Will definitely use DPN again.

Excellent customer service and guidance

DPN made the process of buying my first investment property easy. They were very informative and offered great guidance and customer service throughout the whole process. I highly recommend their services!