Kay H

Kay HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We received excellent service. They turned up on time and did a fantastic job cleaning the carpets. The carpet cleaner was very professional and explained clearly what he was doing. I would definitely use the company again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Kay, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster Service. Thank you for your review.

Alison BREDIN

Alison BREDINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic from start to finish.

It started with Luke phoning to say he'd arrive in 30 minutes which was ahead of schedule- great! I'd booked on-line for a 1-bedroom apartment and 2 seat sofa clean. Luke soon realised it really was 1 bedroom only, no carpet elsewhere so adjusted the quote accordingly. Within an hour my sofa and carpet were clean and practically dry. I'm delighted with the professional service and would recommend Luke & Drymaster to everyone. Will definitely book again next year.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Alison, thank you for your review regarding our technician Luke. We are pleased to hear you were happy with his service. We have passed on your comments to Luke.

Christine Wigan

Christine WiganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job on time.

I had my carpets and 2 lounges done this morning. We had a stain on the carpet and the very polite gentleman was able to get it out. He rang to say he was on his way and would be approximately 20 mins. excellent Experience. Will definitely will be recommending them.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Christine, thank you for recommending Drymaster and leaving your review.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Drymaster Carpet Cleaning QLD, Brisbane compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Debra L.

Debra L.Brisbane

Made my carpets and furniture new again

John the carpet cleaner arrived on time. He was friendly and really knew his business. He cleaned my coach, carpets and upstairs carpet and it all looked new again. I would highly recommend their services.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Debra, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service that John provided. Thank you for leaving your review.

MarCol

MarColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job, professional service.

We had the carpet at our 5 bedroom home cleaned, as well as 2 wool blend rugs. Luke arrived on time, explained the process and went to work. He moved small items of furniture, pointed out stained areas for treatment and left the house clean and tidy. Very happy with the result.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Marcol, thank you for your review regarding our technician luke. I have passes on your review to him.

Nikki M

Nikki MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, efficient, effective clean

Used Drymaster after a friend’s recommendation and I was very satisfied with the job. Luke notified when 30 mins away, was on time, confirmed the quoted price when he saw the couches, and did a great job with the clean. He was also conscientious of where the wet rug was left to dry. Very professional. Thanks!

Very Happy with Service

Great service.prompt delivery of service.friendly experienced staff. I was impressed with the serviceperson to be on time and finished the carpet in a timely manner also left the room smelling great, clean and tidy. Will recommend to others.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Nancy, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the Drymaster service. Thank you for leaving your review.

c85

c85South East Queensland, QLD

John arrived on time and suggested the best method of cleaning for our wool carpets. He was courteous, efficient and did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone needing a carpet cleaning treatment.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi c85, thank you for leaving your review for our technician John. I have passed on your review to him.

JoN

JoNBrisbane

Great service. Good advice.

Thanks John for your help today. Polite, really well presented, engaging to talk to. Gave us good advice and options, with no pressure on outcomes. Definitely recommend for the future.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Jon, thank your for your review and recomending Drymaster to others.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough and Friendly

John arrived on time, understood our problem immediately and got to it. The service was friendly and efficient. The results were better than we'd hoped for. We'll use Drymaster again for sure!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Robyn, thank you for your review and recommending Drymaster to others. I have passed on your review to John.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

Happy with clean..

Overall, I was happy with the clean. Old stains were removed or lightened to the point where they are almost invisible. (The carpet is light-coloured and 12 years old.) Carpets feel and smell clean. I did a thorough vacuum beforehand and that seems to have made all the difference to removing dust from the carpets. The steam clean removed most residual dust. (I vacuumed again once the carpet was dry.) There was a problem with one stain re-appearing, and John returned the next day to assist. Customer service is what I expect, better than many businesses today.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi C. Anderson, thank you for leaving a review. Thanks for understanding that some permanent stains are impossible to remove but we always try our best with the lastest chemicals and techniques available to us.

Amazing!

We had John and he was amazing, not only was he friendly but his clean was perfect. Will definitely be using John again for our cleans. Thank you again John!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Sandy, thank you for leaving your review for our technician John. Please to hear you were happy with his work and I will pass on your comments to John.

John was very quick, professional and the price was competitive! Was able to come much quicker than major competitor and I didnt have to speak to a call centre. I wouldnt hesitate to book again

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Laura, thank you for leaving a review for our technician John. I will pass on your comments to him.

catt22

catt22South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Professional service and Job

The booking was very easy and John turned up on time with a smile on his face.
He was professional polite and friendly.
I had my white fabric sofa cleaned which had a bad red wine stain on the armrest and one of the cushions.
John made it look like brand new and the deodoriser made it smell so fresh.
I also had my rug cleaned, which was quite grubby and it came up really well.
I highly recommend John and Drymaster carpet cleaning Brisbane, QLD

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi catt22, thank you for leaving your review for our technician John. I will pass on you kind words to John.

Noosh

NooshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hands down, the best carpet cleaners!

The service here is great. We had John come to clean our carpets and everything turned out perfectly - He was early, affable and a professional. So much better than we expected! If you're looking at another carpet cleaning company, DON'T!, choose Drymaster Carpet Cleaning, because they are perfect. Will be recommending them to everyone I know and undoubtedly will be using them for future cleans.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Noosh, thank you for leaving a review for our technician John. Thanks for recommending Drymaster to others and I will pass on your comments to John.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clean

Did an amazing job on our rug removing dog wee- cleaned and sanitised both sides and the rug looks and smells amazing. Really thorough job. Friendly staff - recommend their service.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lisa, we are pleased to hear you were happy with our rug cleaning service. Thank you for leaving your review.

Carpet Cleaning

Thanks - it was easy to secure your services on line. Thanks to John for arriving as agreed and quick efficient and friendly service. The carpets still smell nice the day after.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Deb, we are pleased to hear your were happy with the service John provided at your premises. Thank you for leaving your review.

Display Home

Display HomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Lovely experience dealing with Mark, Luke and the team. I work at a Display Home, and they were able to accommodate us by coming in earlier before we opened. The lounges were almost dry when complete, and Luke finished 3 lounge sets (13 seats) in 2hrs! Our white lounges, which see high traffic of people/kids/shoes were very well cleaned. A positive experience overall. Thank you. Would highly recommend.

Aleisha

AleishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job! Lounge and rug looked amazing afterwards.

Highly recommend. My lounge and rug look like new again. Booking was simple and easy. On time, friendly and job done to exceptional standard. Thank you very much, will definitely use again.

Excellent job pet-stained carpet and lovely service!

We had Drymaster clean our carpets after our pug had a few accidents on the carpet. They showed up on time (were very personable and professional) and did an EXCELLENT job removing the pee stains. He even removed a bunch of candle wax that had melted onto the carpet (which I didn’t ask/expect them to get rid of). Definitely the best carpet cleaning we’ve had! Thanks!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Lauren, pleased to hear you were happy with our pet stain treatments. Thank you for leaving your review.

See all Drymaster Carpet Cleaning reviews