Verified🏆 2024 Award

Jan H.Perth, WA
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Jan, I have no record of your complaint. If you had raised your concerns as per above I would have sent a technician to re clean your carpet. Would you still like me to send a technician??

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Great customer service

Chris and Stuart came to clean our carpets and lounges.These guys were amazing really nice guys and did such a GOOD job. Really happy with the outcome. Definitely recommend them.
Missy Moo
Missy MooPerth, WA13 posts

No Show!

Unbelievable! I booked, got confirmation, but nobody turned up. I’ve called twice and no one has called back. Saturday lunchtime, my upper level is entirely downstairs! Thankfully Jim’s is coming
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Missy Moo, my apologies, I have only found out today that your technician was a no show on Saturday. I am glad you got another company to help you on a Saturday. Our apologies once again.

Scott
Scott

Brilliant

I messed up my appointment date so had all rooms empty 4 days prior to the actual booking. I called and asked if there was anything that could be done.... they were at my place within 30 mins. Top job Show reply
Maria
MariaPerth, WA5 posts

Great job. Very happy

Brett was thorough in cleaning my carpets. He was professional. This is the second time I am using him and would highly recommend him. I will continue to use him to clean my carpets Show reply
Mrs LF
Mrs LFPerth, WA

PERFECT JOB

Having moved into a rental property recently was really unhappy with condition of the carpets although told they had been cleaned prior to me moving in. Arranged for Drymaster to do them for me and boy oh boy am I thrilled with the results. Was told by Brett that not all stains would come out but honestly apart from permanent ink and a few "rust" coloured stains he managed to remove all the sticky glue spots and other marks. Carpets smelled so fresh when finished.
DEFINITELY WOULD USE AGAIN.
Thank you so much. Show reply
Denise R
Denise RPerth, WA2 posts

Stained mattress like new

Didn’t expect such great results! Mattress is fresh and spotlessly clean. Very friendly and professional service. Initially thought the quote of $105 was a bit on the high side but the value is there. Highly recommend. Show reply
Clementina J
Clementina JPerth, WA

Great Job

Indeed it was a great job. I am really satisfied with their service. Carpets and sofa smell so fresh and clean. I will use the service again and recommend to others. Show reply
Ian.
Ian.

Great result as always

I have my flat cleaned every 6 months, always feels like new afterwards. Brett is prompt, professional and hard working. When we've had the inevitable stain, he's always gone the extra mile to clean it up.

Great result and very happy. I'm always happy to recommend Brett. Show reply

V Raj
V RajPerth, WA3 posts
  WA, Perth

Carpet cleaning is good; but don't opt for tile / grout cleaning

Carpet cleaning was done good. No complaints about that. $140 worth spending.
But we had asked for tile & Grout cleaning as well. They charged $150 for the 2 bathrooms. But just the floors were cleaned not the tiled shower walls, skirtings, etc. They did n't say that only floors would be cleaned and nothing else. We had paid them $150 for spraying soapy water on the floors ...I would say plain waste of money!!!
Pete
PetePerth, WA
  WA, Perth

This was my second time I have used Drymaster and I could not be any happier This company is completely professional

Incredibly courteous and helpful service
Would throughly recommend to anyone
Brett was punctual and explained what he was able to clean and I could not be happier with his friendly service Show reply
Minnie
MinniePerth, WA2 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Excellent service

Peter was on time, affable and experienced with cleaning our rugs and mattress.
The price was right too.
We will use the company again for our carpet clean when we vacate our rental. Show reply
Ty in Oz
Ty in OzPerth, WA6 posts

Great Knowledge, Care & Service

Brett was great, he had a sound knowledge of carpets, stains and how best to address.
Our dog recently passed away and there were a number of stains left by her.
Brett did a thorough job & called back a second time to address some problem stains, which he was successful in removing.
Drymaster's office seems to be based in the Eastern States, so at times I had to go through a message service as I'm based in Perth, however their back up service & care was not compromised.
I will definitely use them again! Show reply
Carmel B.
Carmel B.Perth, WA

Afforable and professional

We had Peter come out for some pet stains on one of our carpets. He was very friendly and professional. Very happy with the price and the results, definitely recommend.
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Great job!

We are extremely happy with the work done on our carpet by Andy. We had our carpet cleaned previously by a competitor who left our carpet drenched and in a worst state. Will definitely call again in the future. Show reply