Dshop

2,412

Brooke W

Brooke WThe Mallee, VIC

Not bad

Great website and plenty of bargains. Unfortunately even though the item I ordered had an eta of 10 days, I was notified that they were actually not in stock and it would be a 2-3 month wait! Refund was prompt though. Will be shopping here again

Very easy and efficient. I am an extremely busy man so extremely satisfied with the process

easy site, easy purchase , great updates and tracking. Haven't received the goods yet so can't rate its quality. Will definite re-visit and recommend your company and service. great JOB TEAM!

Michelle Robinson

Michelle RobinsonGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is perfect exactly what I wanted

It was easy shopping but hard to pick what I wanted as there is so many products & Im very happy with the quality cheers will definitely be buying more products

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy Products and Service

Julie foo

Julie fooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

stools

Looked through your web site found what I wanted. The delivery was prompt. Very happy with my stools which were reasonably priced so my daughter needed stools so she too bought a set of stools. Would definitely recommend your company for a range of products.

Yadav R.

Yadav R.Sydney, NSW

Very Good response and quick and safe delivery, Highly recommended.

I am happy my online purchase, Very safe and quick delivery, quick response and good product. The product was exactly what I wanted. I would like to buy more product from Dshop in future.

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

Cantilever Umbrella

Online purchase was great found what I wanted & navigation was easy.
Great range to select from with detailed descriptions
Product was as described I am very happy with it and the price I paid

Karl

KarlWestern District, VIC

Stay far away- ACCC should fine this company

Kaz

Kaz

Awesome store

Online Site was awesome to navigate. It also had alot of products to choose from. I haven't received what I've brought yet as I only ordered it the other day. But I'm sure it will be awesome too

sue

sueVictoria

Childs rollerblades

I found exactly what I was looking for, after googling the item, and then clicking on the most appealing, which was your site. The range of items appeared to be extensive, but I didnt need to look further. I havent yet seen the quality. I was very satisfied with the chat I had with a helpful staff member.
Sue, order N10420738

Great water filter

Very easy to find water filter on website, however not easy to work out what it filtered from the help desk. The product is easy to assemble and is also fun to set up and watch the water flow through the various filters. The quality of this filter is better than expected for the price.

what I wanted

the instruction manual was difficult to understand as some of it made no sense at all. I needed to get someone who already had a treadmill to explain it to me. Customer service was prompt and very helpful over delivery details

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service. Very responsive. Had the style of shoe storage I was looking for and got delivered pretty quick. Some parts were damaged during postage and the customer service team did refund part of my payment .I definitely buy from Dshop again.
Thank you.

Do not buy from here

Wrong product received. Posted back and awaiting refund. Yet weeks later and they will not even acknowledge my multiple emails in weeks only saying someone will be in contact within 24 business hours. Never has happened. Now I am needing to go through my bank for refund.

SuellenSydney

Frustrating! No Service!

My husband ordered an electric shaver from Dshop. When it arrived it only had an overseas electric plug and couldn't be used. He then contacted them multiple times (only able by text or their website, no phone or email) and eventually a small adaptor plug was posted out. This didn't work either so he again contacted them multiple times with no success. Finally, he demanded his money back and they requested a video showing the product being charged and not working. Eventually, they told him to throw the product away and they credited him.

This was a lengthy and frustrating process. There is no phone number and contact is difficult with limited success. I would not recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Loula

LoulaVictoria

Perfect!

Very satisfied because as soon as I saw it I had to get it for my grandson!
My grandson loves to hear about space and as soon as I saw the gift i jumped on line without any hesitance.

Neeraj D.

Neeraj D.Page 2614, ACT

Exactly as described, recommended

- Store location was suggested as per entered postal code, thus handy indeed
- i am satisfied with the product range and the way are classified on site
- i am satisfied with the product quality and appearance

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Horrible website all photoshopped and misleading!!

So we saw a desk just want we wanted. But after purchasing found out it was nothing like photo half the size very misleading!!! Then when we wanted a refund as it was only 30 mins since order the person said they have to pass on and we may not get one even though the horrible reviews we have read also this company is in China! All smoke and mirrors!! Lies lies lies! Do not shop here!!!

Beth

BethAU

Haven't got the order yet for goodness sake only ordered yesterday!!!

You are saying my email address is invalid. Apart from that everything is fine but ask me when I receive the it which is a large cantelever umbrella. It will be interesting what you delivery service is like!

Exactly what I wanted

Very easy to locate what I wanted. Wide range to choose from and good quality and delivery was extremely quick. Delivered on Saturday only small issue was I ordered white (I thought) and received pink but happy with it