Dshop
4.0 from 3,681 reviews

Poor Service & Product Experience

The store is fine, the original product shipping was very quick, there it ended. A cable (major part) of the product (exercise machine) broke within 3 weeks, several weeks & many contacts later I received 2 replacement parts (1 + spare), the first one lasted 3 days, I put the spare on and then the machine itself fell apart where it had been welded together. After several attempts to contact the store via email, online chat, dispute resolution over a few weeks with NO RESPONSE, I finally managed to get hold of someone. To get full money back I was requested to repack the machine for pickup, as I had gotten rid of the box, no way could I do this so after some negotiations got a partial refund and I get to toss out the machine - total waste of time and money. If I could have had some efficient service & resolved quickly I wouldn't have been so harsh with my review. A phone number would be very useful to be able to contact & resolve matters quickly!

Unsatisfactory

After not receiving some of the parts for what we ordered, they then sent the wrong parts out. Disappointed, things were missing then the order not checked properly as the wrong parts sent back out.

Compact, excellent treadmill

We , both my husband and I are very happy with this purchase. The online store is great and we were very impressed with the discount. This product was exactly what we were after and were searching elsewhere for a long time. We saw the ad on TV and then went online and made our purchase. It's an excellent product, very compact and easy to set up and use and store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Every home needs these....

Very easy to find what I wanted by entering the type of product and features I needed without using any brands. There was enough similar products for me to be satisfied that I had made the right choice for me. I am very happy with the product. I unexpectedly received double what I ordered, as I had not realised that I had ordered two lots, but the price was so reasonable and the product so useful that I am glad I received two products. I use them both in different parts of my home. The only improvement could be in the product brochure, which would have been easier to understand and find topics in if it had been designed differently, ie made easier to read. Overall this is a great product, thank you!

One top Product

These shopping bags make the supermarket experience so much easier. Shopping is sorted into specific groups, and then it is so easy to carry to and store in the car.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst online experience ever!!!! My next step is consumer affairs!!!!!

Goods were missing parts and then after arranging the return of the item I have not received my refund. Despite over 50 emails being sent to them. They never respond except by automated email which only makes things worse. They do not have a phone number. This has gone on now for 2 1/2 months.My next step is consumer affairs!!!!!

Very nice

The product is good, the only problem I had was the construction and the lack of screws that the paper showed it was supposed to contain , yes yes yes yes
The product is great, couldn’t of asked for anything better! :) but just a heads up for anyone buying this in advance: the instructions are in Chinese so you have to just go by the pictures , ALSO, ensure u have sons spare screws because it was missing a few

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It was so easy to find what I was looking for in the store I Ordered on a Tuesday product arrived on the Thursday.. the product was exactly what I expected and in excellent quality..

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love these shopping bags makes grocery shopping so easy

Awesome diverse range of products to view and the system is so easy to navigate a beginner could follow their way and the quality of my product is A1 and what I saw of other products they look just as good

Life saver.

Perfect. Found exactly what I wanted at under a 1/3 of the price to other sites I was looking at. Good quality. Fast shipping. Can't fault Dshop. Thank you guys.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product missing parts and service inadequate.

The purchased product was missing parts and on the second try to get it resolved it seemed like we were getting somewhere but no progress, and no reply from DShop.

Computer desk perfect for our needs and a great price...

Great range of desks. Delivered really quickly and perfect for our needs. The shelves make it easy to keep the desk neat and tidy. Super price that fit within our budget.

Great product & service!

It was simple to place the order, quick to receive, great product when used! Love the colour range and style. I would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking comfort and support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'd never shop here again

I bought something that I didn't receive 5 weeks later I got no assistance from DShop, no number to call, in line on their online chat for hours and no help. I'd never shop with D Shop again. Very poor customer service and resolution

Best cross trainer

Navigating the store was very easy and the range of products to cross refrance was great . The quality of the item for the price is ok had some miner problems but over all great item.

Tv Sofa table

Website was easy to navigate,product was good quality and saved me building one the same,lots of products on the website at discounted prices.similar product at a major store quite a lot dearer.

Great shelves for teenager

Site was easy to navigate with a good product range. Response time to questions reasonably quick if it was a week day, not as accessible on weekends.
Shelves were exactly as stated

Fair quality, and excellent customer service!

Bought 2 pieces of exercise equipment from DShop, and work great!
The sizes are a little on the short side for me (5ft10), but great for the price!

First purchase was a weight bench, and one of the machined holes was on the wrong side. DSHOP Customer service replied within an hour offering to replace!

2nd purchase was a chin up bar, and leg raise combo. I purchased the wrong item, and realised after checkout.
I emailed them right away, and within the 30min had fixed the order!

Shipping is SUPER fast, both items arrived in about 2 working days!

Very happy customer! Highly recommend!

Very useful.

The item I bought makes general living so much easier. Getting meals ready is so much quicker and easier now. It is great. No one has great amounts of time to do general things around the house anymore, so this item makes living so much easier and quicker to do what used to take me alot longer to finish.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Standard and met expectations of a good store

Navigation of the store is user friendly and colours are used sparingly making it very aesthatically pleasing.

The range of products are nice as I have many options to choose from to suit my individual needs.

Products were of satisfactory quality and I would shop here again. My sister bought the bedside table and it is coming in quite handy.

How are u Still operating when you have riped all those people off I’m still waiting for my refund and yes there is no response at all from you.
Same, no communication for 3 weeks, have paid $480. Got my credit card company onto it and well, total scam :(Right, so its worse than I expected, it’s been 1 week for me and people here have no response forb3 weeks, this is bad.I paid by using PayPal and lodged a complain with Paypal against dshop. Paypal contacted dshop and guess what within a day they got back to PayPal.Now I have to return this junk in order for a refund, and its not an easy thing to refund, the box is 1.3meter in length.

When are you going to send the base for the umbrella we bought in December? Communication is impossible ( no address or phone number) & repeated requests for you to ring us have been ignored, chat line promised to send missing parts in January. Still waiting!! Consumer Affairs is our next step. N10356068 / N10360066

My question is this - WHERE IS MY REFUND??? I have returned your product (wobbly office desk) 2 months ago - After sending numerous emails, live chats - NO ONE is getting back to me. So, my question is WHERE IS MY REFUND???
Same here I don’t know how they are still Operating