Dshop
4.0 from 3,961 reviews

Great product!

I was able to navigate the store very easily to find the product I wanted. I was very happy with the product and was surprised at how quickly it came

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Damaged Product and no help!

Ordered a desk and it arrived damaged and nothing like the online pictures.
Extremlely difficult dealing with customer service. No help whatsoever and can only contact via email.
3 weeks later and they have stopped responding and no replacement or refund organised.
Do not use these guys.
Horrible service!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Service was good, product was not.

Bought a water Chlorine/Ph tester and it didn't work, DShop sent another and it also didn't work. Have asked for a refund and am waiting for it to be processed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Low quality, bad instructions, too small.

The instructions are in Chinese.
Some fasteners broke during assembly.
The desk is too small for an adult to use.
The assembled desk is wobbly.
It's not useable.

I would not recommend this product.

Great Quality

The desk was easy to put together and really looked good. It was larger than I expected but nonetheless, I found no issues with it. I would highly recommend it.

Bar chair

Excellent service
Good communication
I have bought 4 bar chairs from Dshop they arrived on time and with good conditions
The communication was good
They even replaced my two chair who were came in by mistake in different colour

Waiting for refund

I purchased an exercise bike from Dshop, delivery was good however the bike was not as advertised and was damaged upon deliver. I returned it for a refund 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. Dshop will not return my emails or respond in any way.
Poor customer service, suggest everyone reads their return policy because basically you have no rights.

Brilliant

I purchased the over trolley shopping bags x 5 as gifts and each recipient loves them. They are fantastic quality and well worth the money. DShop was easy to navigate and I had no problem finding what I wanted.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst product we've ever ordered!

Was looking forward to receiving the desk we ordered for our son. Arrived promptly but all downhill from there! Instructions in Chinese and husband found it impossible to put together. Product had scratches on it and faulty. All the holes were out by 20mm! Could not fit the pieces together. So disappointing. This store has terrible reviews. Wish I had read them first. Refuse to issue refunds for faulty products! No one to talk to or contact. Dshop is so dodgy!!!

Could be better

Desk was a lot smaller than what i was expecting and the drawer space may as well not exist. But it will do for what i need it for so i will buy some storage later on.

Was good

Was good as was on picture good condition and was easy to navigate the store and find what I want.the product was. Delivered on time did not take long

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible product. Waste of money!

They sent me the item which is very different one from their advertisement. Shape is different. Colour is different. The worst thing is the package doesn't have a complete set of parts.

Absolutely waste of money

Bought 2x bookshelves but quality was horrible...parts dent, paint comes off, timber material broken. Customer service was terrible as they do not respond to dispute....after more than 1 week of no reply I am writing this review. Whilst cheap quality is rubbish. Buyer beware.

folding mountain bike

I bought a folding mountain bike from dshop recently. I had to pay a professional to install it as there were no instructions
The bike itself is made with very poor quality materials, unsafe and basically unusable. Don't waste your money

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product Review for two book shelf

I had purchased 2 book shelves. The product quality is very cheap. 1 item send wrong and returned. 2nd time again Dshop sent wrong Item compare to the picture has shown on website. Very cheap quality product. Not recommend to any one. Its just ripping off customers.

Got exactly what I expected

Dstore was great, I Found the product I was after straight away on my first search, the item was delivered quickly, and was exactly what was described, it worked perfectly and was exactly as expected

Never again

This was delivered to my parents home. The packaging was torn and re-sealed to finally reveal the backing to the chairs are completely wrong. After contacting D-Shop multiple times, I'm still waiting for a resolution and refund. Very disappointing to say the least

Warranty Claim MadeNo

7 items, (scales, stools, dashcam, massager, laptop cooler) only one issue and handled with fast refund

Scales, bathroom, kitchen and luggage, all brilliant. foot massager great, dashcam, laptop cooler, stools all used daily.
(very happy with purchases and issue handling) - also fast shipping, well packed, no transport damage.
(foot massager was also the cheapest of that model available anywhere I could find at the time)

Happy Buyer

We decided to buy a walking machine as we both need to exercise for
our health issues. Found the machine on your site and compared it to
other machines that looked similar and were about the same price.
Went for the IRUN machine you advertised because the motor was
more powerful and we are very happy with it. Delivery was fast and
assembly simple to navigate. The machine has a quality feel about
it and is getting plenty of use.
DMH, Murrumba Downs.

Excellent customer service

It was easy to find the product using 'Search'. The exact product I wanted was listed.
After purchasing the product, I received an email saying it was out of stock for 8 weeks and I could get a refund or wait. I chose to wait and was kept informed of the progress. I received the product under 8 weeks.
I would recommend buying from this site.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My oder is ( tax invoice N10381771) i just made it tonight 21 May 2019. Now i would like to change another one. How can I change it? Please let me know before the product delivery to my house. Thanks
You probably need to get in touch with their customer service. I'm not a dshop rep, just an (ex) dshop customer. I put "ex" because I have no intention of ever buying anything from them again. The quality of the product a bought (bicycle) is appalling

I received my item in two days! Albeit it was not what U ordered. They have collected the item and I now await my original delivery. Numerous emails sent with no reply. No phone to ring. Very frustrated.
It sounds unfortunate. My order was delivered correctly, and Extremely fast considering it was among the public holidays for Easter. If you still haven,t a response from the emails try https://www.facebook.com/dshop.com.au/ I am sure they will respond quickly there

I returned an item they came here to pick it up but they didn't give me my money back.
Same here- bunch of thieves

Similar listings