Dshop

2.9 (2,383)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (673) · No (1,855)
    3.4 (1,647)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (337) · No (2,121)

Manda

Manda

Garbage Products. Garbage Customer Service

Product was rubbish. I told customer service I wasn’t happy. I don’t know how many reply emails I got saying it’s being forwarded to someone else. I had about a dozen replies from a dozen different people. The resolution kept changing and I ended up with no resolution at all because they took it back.
They don’t listen to what you’ve said, no matter how many times you say it, or how clearly. They avoid the issue and say they can’t help.

nicole

nicoleSydney, NSW

Faulty chair and not willing to assist with replacing it

Review collected in partnership with Dshop

Avoid at all costs. Quality is poor and after service is terrible

Poor quality, pictures and actual product varied, item not fit for use and have gone through several days and countless emails without a satisfactory resolution. They will avoid honouring at all costs, and ignore consumers rights for purchases online.
Wish I had done more research about this company first.. I see a lot of consistent feedback, so I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Don't do it

Don't do it. The product (which was delivered one week late) had been haphazardly shoved into the box. The product and packaging was dirty and greasy and made an absolute mess of our new apartment. Every single piece had damage. I contacted customer service who asked for photos. We sent them photos and asked for a refund. They asked us to assemble it and requested more photos and would only offer to replace the damaged parts. They refuse to give us a refund. Do yourself a favour and shop at Ikea.

Janine

JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoe rack had a part missing sent several emails -clothes rail -broke within the first 6 months

Very disappointed
No response to enquires
Poor quality
Bought shoe rack -part missing -no response to emails
Clothes rail broke in first 6 months

Don't buy from here!!! Its all good when things go right but if something goes wrong for get it!

The item was not as advertised. And it did not operate as we understood the description. We could not agree so I am out of pocket $140. I will be lodging a complaint with both Fair Trading QLD and the ACCC about my experience with this company.

Mitchell Gadd

Mitchell GaddSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful customer service

Bought a desk for home working from Dshop. When it arrived it wasn’t sturdy and was very wobbley so we asked their customer service if we could return it. We were asked for photos and videos to prove this, which we supplied, only for them to say the desk was only suitable for hard surfaces and not carpets and for us to use it on that. No where on the product did it state it was only suitable for hard surfaces. We asked to send it back but then said that constitutes a “change of mind” (we hadn’t changed our mind it was just not as advertised) and therefore it would be subject to not only covering return postage and packaging but also a $40 “inspection fee”. Never shop with them!

Worst customer service

Carlton M.

Carlton M.Sydney, NSW

Do not trust them

I bought a plant stand, when it arrived it was missing the correct part and couldn't be assembled, I contacted them and customer service was extremely slow and takes 1-2 weeks to reply to each email, they kept accusing my of lying and resending me the instructions. I eventually got a refund through paypal but the whole process took almost 5 months - so glad I paid with paypal otherwise I never would've got my money back.

uami. i.

uami. i.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy anything from this company! It is all junk!

Buyer beware dshop are worms in business, selling crap that breaks and when you ask for a refund they send you an email a week wasting your time - delay delay delay - no refund for the crap purchased! - paypal dispute open. I wonder if I will get my money back ???

Petra

PetraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudsters

Well I should have checked the reviews because yep same thing. Foot a completely dysfunctional office chair and I am still trying to get my money back. Just keep asking for more information photos all the while ignoring the defects. I will not be giving up, need to find who to report this totally unscrupulous company too. STAY AWAY, peeps

Ebi D.

Ebi D.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I purchased a shoe cabinet, paid $200 and received damaged stuff with low quality that was not as expected as shown in advertise. So I asked them to get a full refund but they refused and insisted me to have a replacement. They have loaded 5 high star review and blocked the advertise for writing any new reviews.
Its completely unfair business to sell their products.

• +3Thumbnail

Simone Kandilierakis

Simone KandilierakisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A lit bit of tranquility

The outdoor setting is exactly as shown in the images on the DShop website. Just perfect for a small outdoor space, compact and easy to store when not in use.

Very good range and fast service

I have made couple of purchases and found there website has a lot of vareity and always very prompt service, good communication and dispacth of the goods.

MerldS

MerldSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time. Charger perfect for what I need. Would use dshop again

Easy to find. Arrived as stated Product packed well and works as described . Just what I wanted/needed. Thank you very much

Geoff

GeoffNew South Wales

Satisfied

Had problem with first item but was replaced with the least amount of fuss. New item working with no problem/

Vee

VeeSydney, NSW

Suspend their licence to trade

Please do not buy from them. The customer experience is the worst I've ever had. The cabinet I bought did not come with instructions to assemble. They could not provide instructions and refused to give me a refund. I lodged a complaint with Fair Trading and then with NCAT and then threat with court actions before they sent me my refund. It took 9 months for them to send my refund. Speechless!
I can only dream of the day when the government will create laws specifically to protect consumers from stores like DShop.

Never buy from dshop

I purchased a shoe cabinet 2 weeks ago, I received it faults and broken with a torn paper( catalog) , from that day I am trying to contact and ask for a refund. They refused to paying me back, while in their policy it is written when the item is faulty you can get a full refund.

Frauds

Don’t ever purchase from these frauds. I ordered a rug and what I received was different colour. False advertising! Spoke to customer service who couldn’t see what the problem was. Asked for a refund and they wouldn’t give it. Don’t order from these fools.

Joepetrik

JoepetrikPerth, WA

Absolute scammers. Close them down

They have a postage option thats $3 and the next option says $17 dollars hunter express.
So one would assume a tinny set of mg scales would come express posted for that extra money.
But no its not express it road freight. And there product was double what they were selling for on eBay. Stay away from these people. They dont even want to give my money back.

Gagandeep Arora

Gagandeep Aroraasked

Bought this book shelf , came with scratches , cardboard tearing off and worst quality. Reached customer care and there rude representative told me its minor cosmetic damages, haven't seen worst customer care ever, bought 500$ worth of products but zero customer care. He was rude and lacked customer service skills. I need my refund or replace the product with another as this one is damaged while it was manufactured by the company not damaged during transport

I.Mathasked

Why are you not refunding our money and taking your crappy rubbish damaged furniture back??????????????.. why will you not ring to discuss? You hide behind your emails you pathetic bunch of rubbish! GIVE ME MY REFUND BACK, I will not stop until I get my money back!! Do you hear me! I will not stop!!!

Kate B.
Kate B.

I’m reporting them to ACCC today for exactly the same issue – please do the same!

I.Math

Hi Kate. I finally got a great response! After 2 months of fighting, I went via PayPal, escalated my complaint for a refund. They became mediators & only this week, I returned their rubbish back for a full refund!!!! Yay!!! And even better, I got the return postage refunded under the PayPal rules!! Give that a try as well as lodging a complaint with accc. I went to consumer affairs vic & they really didn’t help much at all.

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied asked

I wish I had looked here before I ever bought anything from this crap store. It is obvious that they are putting the good reviews on themselves. The quality of their items is crap. This is all cheap imported junk. Disgusting customer service.

motherangel
motherangel

Sorry Dissatisfied, I cannot give advice as I haven't bought anything from Dshop yet. I was just looking and now get emails from them. I hope your queries are answered to your satisfaction.

Get an answer from our members and Dshop representatives