Dshop
4.0 from 3,690 reviews

Shocking service

I have been trying you for a replacement I feel the foot massage unit is faulty as after 8 minutes you can’t keep your feet on it as it gets too hot

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Now waiting for D shop to return some money

Worst service...stay away if possible

I ordered 2x desks 2 weeks ago. When I placed my order it clearly said they had the desks in stock & that shipping will be done within 24hrs, & knowing that it’s a company withing Australia I was confident to receive it at least within 1-2 weeks. After 1.5 weeks of not being able to track where my shipping was, I tried to to contact D-Shop but there was no phone number to reach them on, so only option was to send through a complaint. I received a response from then saying the desk where not in stocks and will arrive in 2-3 weeks and what’s more they kept referring to me with incorrect names, which made me question the legitimacy of this company. I felt decieved by the information they have provided on their website and kindly advised them to give me a refund as I urgently need the desk for study and business purposes, and explained to them I only order from them because of the information they provided on their website. Again they responded, addressing me with a different name, completely ignored my request for refund and said for me to be patience for another’s 2-3 weeks. But here I am now 5 weeks later without my order. I would never order again nor recommend anyone to order from D-Shop. They’re nothing but a company who will gladly except to take your money and in return provide their customers with bad service. I’m really disappointed and wish I had never dealt with this company.

Dodgy company and thieves

I ordered a kitchen organiser. I got the product that was completely different to what was in the description. I contacted the shop and was asked to send it back to receive a full refund. After I sent it money was not returned and they simply ignore me. Disgusting...

Poor workmanship

Easy to navigate around the site and a wide variety of products. However the quality of this product was made with very poor workmanship. I have put in a complaint.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bad bad bad

I ordered 2 bookcases. Only one arrived. I was asked to complete this survey before receiving a response to my request for a refund. Terrible. The bookcase itself is ok, pretty low quality, but it was very cheap so nothing more could be expected. The assembly instructions were very unclear and I suspect some would have trouble assembling.

Garbage

Received product on 12 of March after it was supposed to be delivered on the 14 Feb. Item has slight damage and the assembly instructions are in Chinese. I opened a dispute with them on the 12 of March and apart from an email acknowledging the dispute and one for this survey, I have not heard back.

Happy Shopper

Perfect shopping bags so I no longer require plastic single use bags. Price was and quality is exceptional. Arrived quickly. I have bought from DShop before and will again. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst ever online merchant I have had to deal with.

Misrepresents estimated delivery dates
They do not reply to emails fast enough
Chatting to them online is nearly impossible they keep you waiting for an hour.
Pay more and get things from a trusted supplier.

Very poor service

Ordered two study desks, they came in quickly but the main piece in one of the table was missing. Wrote to the support and was told that a new piece has been dispatched. It's 10 days and nothing has been received. They don't answer to email or chat. With money already taken, and not having my desk and not being able to contact them I feel cheated. I would not recommend DShop as once money taken you are stuck with what ever they do to you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Poor Service & Product Experience

The store is fine, the original product shipping was very quick, there it ended. A cable (major part) of the product (exercise machine) broke within 3 weeks, several weeks & many contacts later I received 2 replacement parts (1 + spare), the first one lasted 3 days, I put the spare on and then the machine itself fell apart where it had been welded together. After several attempts to contact the store via email, online chat, dispute resolution over a few weeks with NO RESPONSE, I finally managed to get hold of someone. To get full money back I was requested to repack the machine for pickup, as I had gotten rid of the box, no way could I do this so after some negotiations got a partial refund and I get to toss out the machine - total waste of time and money. If I could have had some efficient service & resolved quickly I wouldn't have been so harsh with my review. A phone number would be very useful to be able to contact & resolve matters quickly!

Unsatisfactory

After not receiving some of the parts for what we ordered, they then sent the wrong parts out. Disappointed, things were missing then the order not checked properly as the wrong parts sent back out.

Compact, excellent treadmill

We , both my husband and I are very happy with this purchase. The online store is great and we were very impressed with the discount. This product was exactly what we were after and were searching elsewhere for a long time. We saw the ad on TV and then went online and made our purchase. It's an excellent product, very compact and easy to set up and use and store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Every home needs these....

Very easy to find what I wanted by entering the type of product and features I needed without using any brands. There was enough similar products for me to be satisfied that I had made the right choice for me. I am very happy with the product. I unexpectedly received double what I ordered, as I had not realised that I had ordered two lots, but the price was so reasonable and the product so useful that I am glad I received two products. I use them both in different parts of my home. The only improvement could be in the product brochure, which would have been easier to understand and find topics in if it had been designed differently, ie made easier to read. Overall this is a great product, thank you!

One top Product

These shopping bags make the supermarket experience so much easier. Shopping is sorted into specific groups, and then it is so easy to carry to and store in the car.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst online experience ever!!!! My next step is consumer affairs!!!!!

Goods were missing parts and then after arranging the return of the item I have not received my refund. Despite over 50 emails being sent to them. They never respond except by automated email which only makes things worse. They do not have a phone number. This has gone on now for 2 1/2 months.My next step is consumer affairs!!!!!

Very nice

The product is good, the only problem I had was the construction and the lack of screws that the paper showed it was supposed to contain , yes yes yes yes
The product is great, couldn’t of asked for anything better! :) but just a heads up for anyone buying this in advance: the instructions are in Chinese so you have to just go by the pictures , ALSO, ensure u have sons spare screws because it was missing a few

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It was so easy to find what I was looking for in the store I Ordered on a Tuesday product arrived on the Thursday.. the product was exactly what I expected and in excellent quality..

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love these shopping bags makes grocery shopping so easy

Awesome diverse range of products to view and the system is so easy to navigate a beginner could follow their way and the quality of my product is A1 and what I saw of other products they look just as good

Life saver.

Perfect. Found exactly what I wanted at under a 1/3 of the price to other sites I was looking at. Good quality. Fast shipping. Can't fault Dshop. Thank you guys.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product missing parts and service inadequate.

The purchased product was missing parts and on the second try to get it resolved it seemed like we were getting somewhere but no progress, and no reply from DShop.

How are u Still operating when you have riped all those people off I’m still waiting for my refund and yes there is no response at all from you.
Same, no communication for 3 weeks, have paid $480. Got my credit card company onto it and well, total scam :(Right, so its worse than I expected, it’s been 1 week for me and people here have no response forb3 weeks, this is bad.I paid by using PayPal and lodged a complain with Paypal against dshop. Paypal contacted dshop and guess what within a day they got back to PayPal.Now I have to return this junk in order for a refund, and its not an easy thing to refund, the box is 1.3meter in length.

When are you going to send the base for the umbrella we bought in December? Communication is impossible ( no address or phone number) & repeated requests for you to ring us have been ignored, chat line promised to send missing parts in January. Still waiting!! Consumer Affairs is our next step. N10356068 / N10360066

My question is this - WHERE IS MY REFUND??? I have returned your product (wobbly office desk) 2 months ago - After sending numerous emails, live chats - NO ONE is getting back to me. So, my question is WHERE IS MY REFUND???
Same here I don’t know how they are still Operating