Dshop
3.9 from 4,356 reviews

Do not purchase anything from this ONLINE Shop!

Terrible - I ordered something on the 7th of September paid extra for courier shipping/delivery. I received an email from D Shop stating that my item was shipped and delivery would be 12th September - I contacted TOLL with the ‘tracking number’ supplied and they advised me that D Shop hasn’t even completed shipping or pick up from their end?! I have tried to contact D Shop via their customer service page online but I have yet not heard back from them. It states that a member of their so called team will be in contact in 1 business day? I’m still yet to hear from them? I expect a call by tomorrow close of business otherwise I will be taking this further.

Love love love!!

I was so satisfied with how easy it was to order, I the product itself was great. So happy, my daughter loves her new swimmer top. It’s hard to buy for her as she has bigger breasts and very happy with these. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Warning DO not buy this online rip off

Misleading and dishonest, do not buy from this shop. I bought a desk, that’s only suited to a toddler, won’t give a full refund. Biggest rip offs
Do not buy from them

this product is a great invention

navigation is easy and the products are great , some things are not seen in other stores.
I am very happy with what I purchased. The products are exactly as described in store

Shoe Stand

I actually use this as a CD stand and it works perfectly. It holds 400 CDs. The instructions in Mandarin were incomprehensible and the videos from the QR link weren't great but it took about an hour to construct with a useful screwdriver and all the right parts.. The wood is excellent quality and the stand is solid and attractive. At the price it was an good purchase and I would recommend it to to others.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The coffee table and the TV unit were great I wasn't expecting the item to look the way shows on the picture

Then instruction we're little bit challenge but at the end of the day got easy but next time please make the instruction in the words country that the parsen ordered

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to buy great service but product faulty

It was easy to go thru the product I was looking for. The range of product was very good.different price range and lots of choice
Unfortunately the product was faulty
I think it was damaged due to very bad packaging

Cheap quality

But 360 degree morph and it is Very very cheap quality and highly priced for the product
No response from the customer care team for email. Totally crap.

It's amazing just what we needed.

It was super easy to find what I wanted the desk is just what we wanted at an awsome price. I am very happy with the desk and so is my step son

Missing headphones

I’m sorry to say I never received my headphones apparently they were delivered and signed for unfortunately it wasn’t me so can not put how good they are as I have lost out

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Mat is perfect....baby loves it!

I am 100 percent satisfied. Bought a foam mat for my baby who is learning to crawl. She tumbles over when sitting but giggles to herself now rather than crying when hitting the carpet as the mat has a beautiful thickness...i recommend my mat to everyone!

Awesome and as described

Found that the website is very easy to navigate. The range of products are amazing with plenty of different items to choose from. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the super fast postage

Good Product

Loved the desk but disappointed the only instructions were not in English. Needed a degree to get it together. Would buy from again but only if the items that had to be put together had instructions in English.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect but instructions prefer in English

I like the product.really worth that to price.Only problem is need English translation for assembly.because the language came with the manual cant understand.Hope this will take in to consider for your future products.Thank you.

Disappointed disgusting service

Used Dshop twice 1st time no issue, 2nd time damaged on delivery emailed as soon as opened box requested a full refund took a week for toll 2 pickup for a return, took 5days 2return from bein picked up and still waitin my refund was told it can take up to 1-2weeks. It’s now over 2 weeks. They will not reply to my emails. There communication was good the first day and then once Iran was picked up for return next to no communication. I just afterpay to buy the product and I am now still haven to make payments on some thing 1 I don’t have and 2 I’m very disappointed as I had used these guys before with no trouble at all.

Good communication and delivered what was promised

I bought a new cycle.
I had some issues with the front wheel disc brake alignment.
I was given options for partial refund or replacement.
I went with the partial refund which was processed very smoothly and timely.
Very happy with the service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely disgraceful company to deal with

I don't have too much to say here only that you shouldn't expect to get what you order.

This company think it's OK to send you an Item that is similar and advertised at a lesser price on their website, and just as a kicker PayPal support this company stealing from customers.

Shame on you Dshop and shame on you Paypal for support this type of activity.

You both should be investigated for bullying the consumers!!

Top product

Using the search tab made it easy to find product and choices.
Fast service and postage arriving within 5 days.
Great range of products and brands to view.
Top quality product and service.

Good customer service

Quality of the products wasn't the best but customer service is pretty good, im pretty sure i would try this shop again. After customer service fixed my issue with one of the products.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

shoe cupboard

good product satisfied with product range the one we picked we where very happy with the product the only thing is the assembly was in Chinese which made it hard to work out which go first to put together

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Has anybody bought cycles from this site? If yes what is the quality of the cycles they list on sale?

Hi There, I am not your customer (was keen on buying bike but i dont think i would be)... just looking at people's experience (and their review) and noticed that most of your positive feedbacks are from members who joine just couple of days before and never reviewed anyone else !? (And 5 stars normally followed after lower rating). Can i suggest you to make few accounts in advance so that you dont get caughtout faking reviews..

Has anyone reported this poor / lack of service from DShop to the Department of Fair Trading and had any success with getting their issues sorted out satisfactorily?
No I haven't reported to Fair Trading as I was happy with the result, once I put in a complaint they sorted it out promptly without any questions, I was happy with how fast they sorted out the issueI bought a fitness bike recently and it arrived without a manual a defective saddle tube. They said they would arrange a replacement part but multiple follow ups later by email (as they have no phone number listed on their website) have been met with complete silence. I'm now thinking of taking this matter to Qld Office of Fair Trading.The phone number is listed on your original email but it is a voice message redirecting you to the online chat end support email which so far has not resulted in any communication neither has a Resolution dispute I have lodged. They need to be accountable for their written promises. .. Fair trading will be my next step ..