Dshop

2.9 (2,117)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (578) · No (1,697)
    3.4 (1,446)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (279) · No (1,941)

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and easy to assemble

We bought the bench press. Arrived within 3 days of ordering, easy to assemble and very sturdy. Great price too. Thank you

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I had a bit damage piece but compensation promised to pay which is great to here.

Good stuff just handling is not that good. Boxes condition was not great but good stuff . With a good price. Desig are amazing strong enough like k mart or stuff i guess better some point. I had small chip broken .help desk helped

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Marilyn C

Marilyn CDarling Downs, QLD

Customer Service and help is atrocious

I would never buy from this place again. Definitely the worst experience I have ever had buying on line. I was sent a Pink Coffee Table instead of a White. I sent pictures but they said it was white. After about 30emails they sent me a replacement....It was pink also. Now they say it is a manufactures fault. There is not anybody to speak with or explain anything. I think if you purchase and all okay it could be good but if something goes wrong expect the worst service you have ever experienced
. I never want to experience this again

Quality is horrible

I ordered a shoe rack from this place, spent $100 and I was very disappointed with the quality... the box was damaged on delivery but I wasn't too worry but once I opened it up, the panels were dirty, there was chipped paint and the finished product was very unstable. When I made a complaint I was told i had to return it myself and pay for shipping which I knew they knew I wouldn't do considering a truck delivered the product.. and with three young kids that was the reason why I bought it online so I didn't have to go into the shops..
I wont be ordering from them again.. there are many other online shops to be considered..

Sergio

Sergio

A great buy and a quick transaction. I recommend Dshop.

A great buy and a quick transaction. I will surely recommend Dshop.
Great offers and discounts in many of their products.

Review collected in partnership with Dshop

Poor quality product lasted less than a week

The hydraulic assembly in the chair lasted less then a week and chair separates from the base. Useless wasted money

Great chair fast service

This is a great shopping service easy to use product fantastic and easy to put together price really good i'll be back

Yvette H.

Yvette H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy from this company!

• +1
I I.

I I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not recommended

Desk was smashed when it arrived contacted them with no reply dispute opened with PayPal they said I had to send it back but due to the size had to be via courier which was more expensive then the desk, Dstore refused to pay for return postage or organise pick up, do not buy from them products are flimsy and not worth a cent, a very unaustralian company

Find out how Dshop compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Dshop is a very easy suite to shop on ,can fine what you want.

I was very satisfied with Dshop they have a large range of products and quick delivery aswel.. It was also very easy to navigate around the store.

Shabana Y.

Shabana Y.Sydney, NSW

Great Product

I bought a desk. It arrived on time . The desk is as exactly as it appeared in the photos. The delivery was prompt. I have no complaints at all.

Damien Y.

Damien Y.South East Queensland, QLD

PRODUCT NOT AS DESCRIBED

Bought 2 x Kori desks expecting they would be identical, they were not. Different packaging, wood grain and different sized shelves. Sent photos and was advised "they can't see a problem" and refused refund.

Kaviya G.

Kaviya G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please don't buy anything from this website

This is no return policy they hav, what ever written on the website is fake
They will cheat you
They will not take any return.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Leonie F.

Leonie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

perfect for what I wanted. Easy assemble, lightweight yet sturdy, great price. Very happy with my purchase, perfect for my craftwork.

Karla

KarlaVictoria

They steal your money!!!!

Horrible experience. They took the product and kept $660. After countless emails, never heard from them. They ignore customers once they get the money. No phone number to call directly

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

not very happy with my new shelving unit

I purchased a shelving unit for my kitchen, I have done plenty of flat packs before but this one was terrible, the instructions enclosed were impossible to understand, so I downloaded the instructions, they asked for screws and screw heads that were not included and a backing sheet that was not included. After getting in touch with the help desk, they tell me that the missing parts are no longer needed. The instructions were for a previous shelving unit. The one I purchased is just held together with cheap looking screws, that break when trying to screw them flat.

Hilary B.

Hilary B.Sydney, NSW

Happy with product

I bought a desk. It arrived on time and was very easy to assemble. The desk as exactly as it appeared in the photos. The delivery was prompt. I have no complaints at all.

David B.

David B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Exactly what my wife wanted and delivered quickly

The product I wanted was easily located on the website of this store. There was not a large range of these products, which was expected, but there were a large range of sized. My wife was completely satisfied with the quality of the product.

adcoupe

adcoupeSydney, NSW

Damaged on arrival, minimal help from Dshop

Product arrived damaged on the table top, and scuffs on the legs. Dshop took 3 months to respond, and only afforded me 1 week to answer them (I was in hospital, and so couldn't reply). At that point they closed the case!

4evilcookones

4evilcookonesSydney, NSW

Dont bother its out of stock

Stop dont buy nothing is in stock they take your mony and make wait if or when it gets in stock

NOT IMPRESSEDasked

So, Dshop, guess you're devoid of any morals or honesty? Do everyone a favour and file for bankruptcy

Nix
Nix

That’s a bit harsh, a more valid suggestion is if they can’t meet the expectations created by their website offerings then time to re-evaluate their business model

Max Stoliarski
Max Stoliarski

I'm going to call consumer affairs on Friday if my refund is not in my account by then

NOT IMPRESSED

Thanks Max, I've already reported them to CA. The more complaints the better.
Nix, what you don't seem to understand is that this IS their business model. To offload faulty and substandard stock (that they buy cheap) from their warehouse to unsuspecting buyers. They are not looking for repeat customers. Read the reviews, they use stalling tactics to avoid giving refunds and have cut off their phone line. This is not responsible or ethical behaviour

David J.

David J.asked

What is Dshop's E-mail address?

Mac
Mac

support@dshop.com.au

Gary
Gary

Forget the email. I’ve had around 30 emails, I’ve engaged Dept Fair Trading and Dshop has a poor record in the extreme. I’m off to tribunal for exactly the reasons all of you have experienced. My advise to any potential customer STAY AWAY FROM DSHOP!!! If any one would like a full run down on my experience with Dshop very happy to Converse.

Concernedasked

I was expecting my office chair today but didn’t arrive. After reading these review I’m nervous - as a lawyer if something goes wrong I’ll go them

Kram
Kram

Given their latency in response - my last discussion was Tuesday and was promised “you’ll get an email in a few hours” and now we are Thursday morning, I’d say you’ve joined the many unhappy customers who have been sucked in by this dodgy mob.

Concerned

My fears were realised, my chair didn’t arrive. Contacted them and they advised it was delivered. Said they will escape it but that will take 24-24 hours - furious!!!!

Bellrmd
Bellrmd

They seem to ignore an individual when things go wrong (which seems to be too often). They just don't reply to any emails. I had to get PayPal onto them to get my money back. I wish I had read the reviews before I bought my item - I would not have dealt with them.

Get an answer from our members and Dshop representatives