Dshop
3.9 from 4,704 reviews

3.3 (1,036)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (101) · No (1,029)

jay wes

jay wesSydney, NSW

great bike red goes faster

great service the consultants are efficient and have great work ethics, friendly and obliging no question was unanswered haven't received my bike yet but I'm certain it will exceed my expectations in quality and value

barbie que

barbie queIllawarra, NSW

fantastic fresh clean water filter

i have brought before from dshop the website is easy to use very fast delivery and i am very satisfied with my water filter i will continue to buy from dshop

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Its been a surprisingly good experience . I was nervous ordering online (first time!) but great

Easy , My goods have not yet arrived but the chat service has been very helpful and put me at ease. I received a tax invoice immediately and felt confident with the company

Fraud company.

Do not buy any product with this company. They are a fraud. Electrical items do not work properly and all of their products come from China. Please read all the conversations. They are incompetents and not professional. passing me from one customer service to another like a ball.

• +16

Giulia Ceruzzi

Giulia CeruzziSydney, NSW

This is perfect for me!

I’ve finally a lot of space fir cooking,storing my food and appliances..my small kitchen looks finally a kitchen!I love the color,size and materials of my new table!It’s very stylish indeed!

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I have been searching for

Very easy and informative
A large variety to choose from, no need to compare with other online stores
I an still waiting for them to arrive by post but they look lovely on screen, cam't wait to have them at home

Maxine

MaxineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service so far thank you

I have not received the item as yet. But am really looking forward to receiving it. It looks very good quality. I need it for cardio workouts as our gym has closed

Adrian C.

Adrian C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied and impressed with Dshop's responsiveness!

Great quality product, which was shipped within 24 hours.

Found a difficulty when trying to assemble the desk and they responded immediately via email with a comprehensive set of assembly instructions. 5 stars!

drizzle3499

drizzle3499Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot get a refund

Cannot return and get a refund for a poor quality desk. I bought two desks and open one. Want a refund for the second one. They only want to replace them. The quality is bad. I shouldn't buy them at all. Cannot put review on dshop wedsite.

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Easy to navigate the online store and find what I wanted to purchase.
I had a question about my order and the live chat feature was quick and very helpful.

TrudiH

TrudiHSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give a ZERO it would be ZERO - as in worse than terrible.

Pipngyp

PipngypCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is a Joke

We ordered four items & were short delivered one box. That was nearly 7 weeks ago & we still have no resolution. D-Shop says they are waiting for Toll to get back to them but I was told I could not escalate my concerns to a manager "because he/she did not have a phone line to Customer Service".
The items we did receive were OK but, given they are probably not actually made at D-Shop, that is hardly surprising. It is totally unacceptable that the Consumer should end up being out of pocket when items are lost through no fault of theirs. I would not recommend D-Shop at all. Prospective purchasers from D-Shop should bear in mind the kind of dismal "Service" that they can experience when there are issues to an order.

Well constructed desk

I am pleased with this desk, it looks like the picture and is well-made for the price. It was tricky to put together due to the instructions being minimal, but I got there in the end. Excellent customer service should you need to contact them

annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nice desk.Shame instructions only in chinese

Nice desk. Good size for office yet does not take up a lot of space.
Instructions only in chinese but I contacted customer service and they emailed instructions in English very quickly.
Shelves and storage very handy
Nice contrast with wood and black metal

AliK

AliKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Twist stepper is great - daily exercise at home!

Was really pleased I could chat to the help desk at any time. Bought several products and am happy with them all. Thanks for the chats and prompt delivery of goods.

AbTam

AbTamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received an item different from the one advertised.

Just received my folding bike and noticed that it is different from the one that is in their website. Already requested for refund because of the misleading advertisement and ask them to get the bike here.

Grahame I.

Grahame I.Central Queensland, QLD

Office chair

Found the product easily.
Still waiting on delivery. Looking forward to receiving the item. The reason for purchase was after buying another item. That was less than perfect received a discount and bought this item.

HLOI

HLOIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very terrible online shopping experience

• +1

I like it

At first look wasn't impressed but when decorating it I love it ,delivery and ordering was easy and any questions were responded promptly would recommend the company ,quality is good money for value

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

We ordered a desk from this company. On opening the box we noticed a couple of the pieces were broken and nearly all other panels were chipped or dented. We reported the issues to them and asked for a refund and we would return the product. They point blank refused and were adamant that we return the damaged pieces for them to send replacement pieces. When you purchase something you expect it to arrive in decent condition and if it's not, to be able to return it with a full refund. Save yourself some money and a big headache and do not buy anything from these people. They are just awful!!!