Dshop

3.8 from 5,304 reviews

3.8

5,304 reviews
    3.2 (1,520)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (363) · No (1,314)
    3.7 (1,014)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (168) · No (1,468)

poppy5555

poppy5555AU

Great product...came in very handy and useful.

Very easy to navigate site and search for what you want takes you straight to the product. A good range of products are displayed with very good price range and value.

LilyA

LilyASouth East Queensland, QLD

TV Cabinet and coffee table

Very pleased with the quality and finish of my products that I ordered, helpful staff when tracking order, will be purchasing again fro Dshop as they have good products at a good price

Best choice!

excellent customer service
Easily navigate your options, clear & understanding guides,awesome range to choice from.. will definitely visit and recommend to family And friends.
Wont go anywhere else there's no need too !

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience

Kai TF V.

Kai TF V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great desk, would be better if it wasn't broken.

I want to say it's good, I really do. But with its weak welding spots to a break in its support from delivery (on one of these welding spots) and a manufacturing issue leaving me unable to finish the build properly. I am left highly dissatisfied.

Shaneo

ShaneoPerth, WA

Poor quality and damaged product with no help from from customer service

Coffee table
Tv unit

All damaged and very poor quality. Looked nothing like photos and what was described in photo. Would not recommend shopping with dshop. Customer service will not help you.

Joy

JoyHunter Region, NSW

Curtain decoration.

I ordered some heart drops for my granddaughters curtains. They are prettier in real life than what was in the picture and delivered within 36 hrs.
I will be a returning customer
Thankyou!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It works just fine, but not exactly what I asked for

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible, misleading products and ineffective and rude customer service.

I bought a bookshelf but it arrived chipped And damaged. It also had incorrect instructions (for a different product). It’s also an unsafe product with risk of falling (can’t let children near it) After about 10 emails & calls, customer service were rude to me and refused to provide resolution even after acknowledging the above. Worst product and service. Don’t buy anything from them.

EXCELLENT

received a promotion email and saw and item that would be very useful for our household - it was shopping trolley bags that would fit in a trolley in a row with going from smaller to large bags - they were received today so we will keep them in the car for future shopping - going to be great to shop and lift out the bags and take to the car

Cheyne

CheyneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fittest family on the block

I personally as a non tech wiz found it really simple shop online here, with so many products to choose to keep me fitt in lock down I'll be defiantly purchasing more products soon even my wife was wrapped with this purchase as well as my 2 daughter's and we are looking forward to being the fittest family on the block.

Goods never arrived

four weeks later, still waiting for goods. no one knows where they are. Money taken, nothing received in return. complete waste of time. very disappointed in this service. Never again

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Barbell

I haven't received my barbell yet so not sure about the quality. I was easily able to navigate around the website and see a number of barbells. I would have liked to see the internal diameter measurement and the weight of the barbell which weren't on the website. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase soon,.

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

A scam

I ordered and paid for a set of 2x20kg dumbells on the Dshop website on 31.5.20, cost including shipping was $107.12. I received an invoice and note to say the product had been dispatched on 2.6.20. The dumbells never arrived. I have twice contacted the Dshop helpdesk, but they said once the courier had taken the product from their warehouse they had no way to track it, which I find hard to believe. I have given up on expecting my purchase to arrive to arrive and have lodged a dispute with my credit card provider to get a refund.

Karl

KarlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fat wheel bike Good quality very happy with product thankyou

Bought a fat wheel bike Good quality and delivered on time and complete my son is very happy with this purchase. customer service is quick to respond
Thankyou very much and would buy from dshop again

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product inquiry through customer service

I was looking at a scooter for my son and wanted to know the recommended age as it doesn’t state it on the website. I started chatting with a customer service member and she gave me all the information she could. She still wasn’t sure of the age and said she would get back to me when she had the information and in a couple of days she did. Very happy with the level of customer service. Keeping there promise to the customer.

Aidan M.

Aidan M.Sydney, NSW

Awful Customer Support

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Ordered and paid for a desk over a week ago. Desk delivered Tuesday and the top has a rather large scratch in it. Have been now waiting 4 days for a response from dshop and am yet to hear anything about replacement/refund. Customer service/follow up is appalling. Have decided to report to ACCC as they have not been forthcoming and I would recommend dissatisfied customers do the same and not waste too much time dealing direct with dshop as there is no follow up to speak of.

Vernon

VernonWestern Australia

Damaged items/ No action on my complaint

I ordered the Varossa’s Organizer white but when it was delivered to me most parts are damaged. I went to their 24- hour customer hotline. Got a reference number but no words from them til now

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great chair - easy to assemble

- Easy to navigate. I easily found what I needed.
- Satisfied. I like with the range on the website.
- Great chair - easy to assemble and It is comfortable, and quite affordable.

Barry T.asked

Why is it that purchases from your outlet if faulty and Photos of the item are sent to you then a further request for Video now covers 18 pages of e-mail messages for a purchase 7 weeks ago takes you to this final point when do you as most major stores offer give a replacement or refund Purchase price plus postage ....Will never recommend or purchase an item from you outlet again .

Tim

Timasked

Has anyone ordered the 6 in 1 fitpal home gym. Is it any good?

Do NOT BUY FROM THIS Company....Buy your "6 in 1 fitpal home gym"... from a REPUTABLE DEALER...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DSHOP, THEY Only EVER sell INFERIOR, products, made from SUBSTANDARD Materials...IF You complain about the quality, or TRY to get a refund...or exchange...they, WILL...IGNORE YOU!
I have tried EVERY DAY for 3 Weeks to obtain a REFHBD and RETURN the RUSTED OUT c#€£ they SOLD ME as a "Quality Product"!

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.....IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!

I have had to go to CONSUMER & BUSINESS AFFAIRS to TRY and get some action done, to either GET MY So Called Quality Product, OR A REFUND!! PLEASE....DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME...OR...MONEY, AFTER 3 weeks and 20 emails!!!!!

Barry T.

I am also going to Contact consumer affairs as a Faulty shaver paid for by me 7 weeks is in the same situation ie Request Photos , Videos etc but when you respond no answer / reply

MWN

MWNasked

If anyone is waiting for a refund I suggest you go to your bank and call it a fraudulent transaction because they never refund money

Ron G.
Ron G.

I do all my purchases with my credit card but through paypal, i waited nearly 4 weeks for my table to arrive giving the company a benefit of the doubt with covid19 and all. I contacted the company on many occasions only to be given the run around, So I contacted paypal and within 3 hours had my money back. As a rule now everytime i purchase goods and they have paypal as a payment option I also choose that!

Get an answer from our members and Dshop representatives