95% · 191 · 5%

Flooring

Arpinder S.
Arpinder S.

That's Perfect

I definitely feel that we chose the right builder as our home was completed exactly the way we wanted it, in a price that we could afford, with top quality finishes and workmanship. We now have the beautiful home we always wanted, built to a high standard and we couldn't be happier.
Thanks to Dulger homes Show details ·  1
Da S.
Da S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts
Dulger Homes   DM
Pritam Naik
Pritam NaikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sales experience with Aarti Puri

We walked into Dulger Holmes display home while browsing for our new house. After a couple of quick chats with Sales executive Aarti we felt confident to build with them.

Aarti is a thorough professional with great knowledge and helped with our first knockdown rebuild designs. Her suggestions and tips to improve design and customise for our requirements were much appreciated and there were occasions when she went an extra mile to support us. She made herself available by email or a call which greatly helped clarify doubts promptly.

Our overall experience in our sales and design consultation phase has been promising and we hope this continues through the build. Show details ·  1

vikram n.
vikram n.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer support

The consultant Aarti has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. She had been proactive to make sure that I am across everything and understood. Easy to deal with and took care of all the worries I had in constructing our first home. Still in initial planning phase but can’t wait to get the home build and ready. Show details ·  1
Chirag A.
Chirag A.
  Fair Incentive Verified
David F.
David F.

First Class Servive and inclusions

Aarti and the team at Dulger Homes provided a first class service from start to finish and ensured open and honest communication throughout, which made for a happy and stress free experience. The offer inclusions are extensive and very well thought-out and we can’t wait to see the finished product. Show details ·  1
Adi Mukherjee
Adi MukherjeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Careful shopper
Careful shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Lyn S.
Lyn S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC38 posts

Customised house plan & quote in a week, my previous builder took 4.5 months

Aarti Purl Consultant, Dulger Homes exceeded my expectations, she is caring knowledgeable and efficient. She is a good listener and follows up with actions, if she needed advice she got back to me promptly. She sent me a plan, I customised it and the following day we discussed the fine details and I received a full quote for customised house in a week. Due to health issues I have delayed the build but when I am able to go ahead this lady is going to be my first port of call. Show details ·  1
VSK
VSKSouth Morang6 posts

Prefect guidance through the process! Excellent customer service!

Big thanks to our consultant for the excellent customer service. She make the process easy, always well informed about the promotion, She look after everything through out the process and updated us asap. Through her patience and experience also helped us to keep our budget. Now we are started our construction and looking forward our new home.
We Highly recommend Dulger homes.  Show details ·  1
Ralph and Sylvia
Ralph and Sylvia

Highly Recommend Dulger Homes

A Big thank you to Jane Cheong and her team for the amazing customer service.
Jane understood our needs, guided us through all the steps from plans, color and product with ease, answering many of our questions and always prompt on returning calls and emails. We modified our design several times to suit our land and lifestyle. Through her patience and experience Jane also saved us costs on alternative product to keep us with in budget.
We are now ready to start construction of our home and give Jane a 5 star rating on her exceptional work.
We are confident in our choice of builder - Dulger Homes and can't wait to move into our home.
Ralph & Sylvia
 Show details ·  1
Amber B.
Amber B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Highly Recommend! - Building our first home

FANTASTIC company! My partner and I struggled to find the perfect builder and we are so happy we stumbled across Dulger Homes. Our consultants Lochlan and Kelsea (also Hasan behind the scenes) have been our saving graces and we cannot thank them enough for helping us create our dream home at an incredible price.
We are in the first stage of the process and they have met our every demand and thoughtfully provided advice based on their vast experience.
The process has been so exciting and welcoming, being first home buyers we feel very comforted and informed about everything that’s involved with building your own home.
Massive thanks to Lochlan and Kelsea, there aren’t enough words to display our appreciation for your work and your respect! Show details ·  1
Jack K.
Jack K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience

Dulger Homes supplies a super service, they are patience for our requests, reasonable price, the design team are super, we are more than happy with Dulger Homes, They have been easy to deal with, especially Jane, she is so nice, super patience ad highly professional standards, And she is always friendly to answer all the questions and responding at the first time. Show details ·  2
Agnes Y.
Agnes Y.
senay
senayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazing service!

Lachlan was very helpful and prompt in getting things done. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help guide me to building my first home. He saved me some cost whenever possible and gave me alternatives. He helped me everything from customising floor plan to all the way to finishing the project. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1