Dun & Bradstreet

Dun & Bradstreet

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rocco

rocco

Very ordinary mob

Rang last week chasing my son.
He died in March, which I told them.
Rang again today.
Blamed "computer" for file coming up for action again.
Then said he was sorry.
I said i'll bet you are. Not.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute trash.

Been getting voicemails 7-8 times a week for the last 2 months to call them about a debt
They have started messaging me now saying that I have a $1,400 Telstra bill and that if I pay within 5 days I can get a 40% discount funny thing is I have never used Telstra in my life!!!

Chihuahua mourner

Chihuahua mournerAustralian Capital Territory

Scam txt msg Milton Graham previously Dunn and Brad St

Received txt msg from Milton Graham asking me to ring regarding an important matter. Then they asked me to give them my name, Dob , address to confirm......
Without telling me what it was about. I said you rang me then tell me my details and I will confirm not the other way round... because then you are tricking me into giving you my information....

Rory

RorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Annoying to say the least

Constantly calling and mailing me for a bill that was sent to medicare months ago. I've asked them to contact medicare regarding it and they've told me it's not their responsibility. Gave me an email they don't respond to and still keep calling even though I've informed them multiple times of the situation. Obviously a call centre in charge of it as you speak to indians and phillipinos every time.

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Terrible

Received a text message to a phone that I have held since 2015 - completely different name chasing debt collect for SA fines (Im not in nor never been in state). Called back the number with the reference - got an auto voice telling me hold time is 1 minutes....currently been 4 now.

Incompetent

I had an electrical bill transferred from Red Energy to AGL, which I paid and they won’t stop hounding me to pay the bill, despite my having contacting them explaining that the bill no longer exists

DK1980

DK1980Sydney, NSW

They never answer emails

They never bother to answer their emails and when I called their solution was to send another email. When i called they were also rude and condescending. Will. Making a complaint to the financial services ombundsman.

Kat

KatNew South Wales

Definitely a scam

I kept getting phone calls from a number my phone detected as potential fraud, so I didn't answer them. Then I started getting msgs from milton Graham (formerly Dunn and bradstreet) saying I'd been approved for a payment plan. I kept ignoring all of this. After 3 months, they finally sent a text saying I owed $2200 to Lumo Energy. I had to look up who they actually were! Connected to Red Energy. As I've never had an energy account in my name, and I had to google who they were I know it's definitely a scam. They may be a legitimate business, but from what that I've read they do scam money ot of people because they seem legit from their website and accessibility when you do an internet search.

Goddess

GoddessSydney, NSW

Disgraceful scamming liars

I have no outstanding debt but keep getting sms messages telling me to call Milton Graham to sort out my owed “debt”. Lying scammers!
Reading other reviews I am positive this is a phishing scam. I’ve blocked the sender

rodgers.ant87

rodgers.ant87Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Email management and dispute resolutions a joke

Non-responsive to emails requesting payment plan and concerns raised around bullying tactics and threatening emails received by Milton Graham. a total joke.

requested a review into alleged debt, response was threat of credit file damage. when i responded with mutliple emails where i was requesting payment details and even tabled a payment plan all i got was another threatening email stating any failures will end with credit file note.

Absolutely terrible customer service - understand the need, but theres a better way.

Rawiri B.

Rawiri B.Northeast, VIC

Pestering pilferers

They didnt get my sense of humour, and I'll be damned if they're getting my money. I dont respond that well to private numbers calling me up and demanding personal details without disclosing why they are calling. I guess they gave up on the phone calls and decided to be more chummy and send a few text messages instead. How nice

Mystik

Mystik

Absolutely Disgusting!

They could teach a clinic on how to deliver horrible customer service. Completely rude and disrespectful. Refuse to help in anyway.

In addition, I advise recording all communications you have with them and document absolutely everything as I would describe their practices as “shady” at best.

They deserve zero stars!

Clark

ClarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Abhorrent service

I fully respect that an organisation has the option to engage the services of companies like a Milton Graham, however, debt has been paid and I've been advised they are unable to send written confirmation of this. Therefore I have zero evidence that the debt has been finalised and closed. I'm unsure of the legality surrounding this, but your procedures clearly need some review.

Scammer

I kept receiving the txt messages saying I owed money to Origin Energy and I called Origin to check if the debt is true or not. Origin's representative said there is no account relates to my mobile phone number and advised me to contact Graham first. I called Graham and one gentleman asked for my details, name, dob, and address. I check I need to check if the debt is true before I tell you the name, but this guy insisted to get my details first and hang up the call. I am pretty sure that they are scammer and try to get your personal details by sending txt messmages to random numbers.

Zero use. Don't bother. Worse than one star.

They are now called Illion. Waited 6 weeks for the report I requested when their site says 3 days. It came back as a "sample" report, not one relating to me at all. Incorrect current address. Zero use to me at all as I'm none the wiser what my credit rating is. So much for being able to check it every year.

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

Worst customer service, procedure, policies, hidden costs will be advised later once you signed up

STOP ROBO CALLING ME

I have called these clowns 4 times now to stop their bloody robo calls. The person they want does not live here and yet I am being harassed weekly by their robo caller asking me to call them. Each time they say they have removed my number but then a couple of days later I will be robo called again.

Brooke

BrookePerth

SCAMMERS!!!

Sam W

Sam WSydney, NSW

It’s a legit company, not a scam, but their threats are disgusting.

Tradebanter

Tradebanter

Calls me almost everyday

They call me everyday and when I start speaking they immediately hang up, so called Milton Graham, if I don't pick up they tell me to call back, like seriously, leave me alone, stop spamming my calls everyday, I'm super tired and sick of it

Lisa B.asked

How can I stop these harassing phone calls first it’s was a recorded message saying to contact them and now it’s texts and calls saying I owe money. I have never had a loan so I know it’s a scam they never leave a message with my name so if they were genuine surely they should know who they are requesting money from. I keep blocking number after number and they still call. I’m really sick of this harassment. After reading all these posts with the same problem Does anyone know how we can get these stopped?

John Zhiasked

Any idea how to block them permanently? Waste my time and interference my life.

Jack
Jack

Should be able to block there phone number, auto delete emails and if need be change bank details by talking to your bank. If the contract you via post put return to sender and they shouldnt be able to reach you

John Zhi

why change bank details? They were switching phone numbers to call me. I have already blocked 4 numbers so far.

Lisa B.

I have blocked different numbers and still get called on new numbers. I do not get emails or snail mail just text and calls on mobile.

Frequent traveller

Frequent travellerasked

Are others having trouble getting their free credit report from illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet)?

After using the online form to apply for a free credit report, I was asked to upload an ID document, which I did. I have now been waiting almost 2 weeks with no contact from illion at all. Is normal for this company?

Update: I emailed illion to chase up my credit report and they finally did contact me after 14 days.