Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Harassment for finalised debt

It's a little hard to take them seriously when they message you and call you every week for a debt that is finalised but they still want your money. They're a joke. Does anyone know where their office is so i can pay them a visit?

Danoz
Danoz

Trying to get money for a debt that doesn't exist.

Received urgent messages and mail from then about a linkt debt, so i used their online form to request the information, they sent it. It looks legit, with my correct rego. But going to Linkt itself shows that my bill for the month was charged and all tolls paid automatically, and there's a lot of credit in the account which would cover any unpaid tolls. They have either made a mistake or are fabricating debt. Looking at all the comments here, you can make your own conclusion.

Milton graham

I got letter sent home form Milton graham form a etoll linkt form 2018 to 2019 about toll but I remember that pay this long ago 77.10 what should I do? Should I call them up see what they say ???.

Mg collect bad people

There are a joke never had a loan in my life I told them my dad works with afp and they hung up on me they are so rude and it’s a scam never trust this company

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

What on earth?!?

I just googled my name and found it listed on their site WITH A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. Extremely dangerous in my line of work. No idea how to start to fix this.

Hansa N.
Hansa N.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Scammers

They started sending me sms for a debt with CIGNO Australia. I don't even know who they are! Total scammers. Impossible to speak to anyone directly. Reported to acma. Beware.

SCAM!! Beware do not pay - Check with Company they are supposedly representing

Got a demand notice for a Linkt account. Rang Linkt as we have a monthly direct befot set up. We don't owe them any money.
When I rang Milton Graham the rego number wans't even ours. When I said that they I was going to report them for fraudulent bahaviour they hung up!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Max M.
Max M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM, asking for DOB and personal details

This company started calling and emailing me, supposable on behalf of WA department of health. BEfore they discuss any details, they ask for DOB and mailing address. When contacted department, they have never asked Milton Graham to act on their behalf. SCAM

OCEAN H.
OCEAN H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Their online portal didn't work and I overpaid them. A month later and I still don't have a refund. I have called over a dozen times and no result. I get a different answer everytime I call

Ken M.
Ken M.Litchfield, NT

Milton Graham threats are no joke do not ignore!

Maris S
Maris S

Get Your Facts Right First

I received an email from this company stating I owed Global Direct (the most incompetent company on this planet) money - I had already made full and final payment days ago

Heather F.
Heather F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammer

They need to get a better recorded answering machine when they ring there’s a delay on your voicemail and ask you to call av1300166958 number with a reference number I don’t answer phone calls I don’t know whose calling and there number is blocked

Lac ng
Lac ngPerth, WA

100% scam Beware Report

Beware of these Milton Graham, completely scam, keep sending messages and calling. called synergy myself and confirmed Milton is a scammer.
Never give them your personal information. They look so real as they have proper website and Facebook page. Luckily found all the previous reviews here.

Tong
TongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

lucky I found their review from here (scam!)

at the beginning, I thought the phone call and SMS is scams, people used their company names to play tricks. hence, I left msg on their official website, the staff ask me to contact the number to provide detail

definitely a scam. please be careful

tiger2022
tiger2022Sydney, NSW

Scammers email!

They sent email and asked to pay the debt from housing. I have no records of owing $ to housing. Ridiculous! Its completely scammed. I blocked their email! Easy. I can give 0 star to this Milton Graham.