Dynamic Door Service

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Door Service

2.0
  • Job Satisfaction

Matt
Matt

I should have known when they said they needed a full payment up front that there could be issues after installation.

The colour on the product catalogue did not match the colour requested. It was the difference between brown and green or black and blue. I said I was not happy that the colour is not anywhere near a match and have not been contacted back.

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service .. Poor communication ... Really Expensive .... Not Professional .... Stay Away !!!!

I damaged the bottom 2 panel of the garage door. I sent the photos and specified the bottom 2 were damaged and all photos could cleary see the damages. They quoted me, i paid and waited 3 weeks. After 3 weeks only 1 panel arrived and when i called back they denied that 2 bottom panels were requested, when the e-mail clearly says otherwise. Ended up paying nearly $1100 and waited 6 weeks to get the works completed!

I should have bought a new roller door with another company!!!

Job Satisfaction
Ninja
NinjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Dynamic Doors installed our garage door fireseals. A big shout out to Adam for his hard work.

The fireseals help to control the dust and light into our garage and also helps control the heat when it's a really hot day.

Do glad we got this done.

CTT33
CTT33South East Queensland, QLD

Previously had average experiences, but things were much better this time!

If you are in the brisbane/sunny coast area I would highly recommend asking for James. Great guy, very friendly and knew what he was talking about after previous failed repair attempts. Russell who I believe to be a manager was really understanding of the situation and got someone out within an hour. Really appreciate the great customer service.

Carmen
Carmen

Garage Door

Had a dynamic door installed 4 yrs ago told company immediately door was closed on us leaving then when we arrived home the garage door was open person came out basically did nothing when I rang another time was told the door was not under warranty and I was told I would have to pay even though it was under 1 year old. The door is still doing the same thing I just rang and was told I would have to pay $150 this is the problem of the company don’t use this company they are useless and they asked me if I have had my service every year why would you need a service every year I have had a garage door for over 25 yrs the company came out once. This company is ripping people off service is disgusting. Don’t use this company.

Ole Harboe
Ole HarboeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Issue

Had a door installed by a builder in our new house. Hand over was 14th October 2019 and nobody told us the requirement for a 12mth service to have warranty. When I rang for a warranty call on the 5th November 2020 and offered to have and pay for the service I was told NO. Your 3weeks late so we will not honor the warranty.
I suggest you do not use these people to install your door.

Job Satisfaction
Dynamic Door Service A.Dynamic Door Service

Poor Workmanship - Don't Care Attitude - BEWARE Buyer

Tension spring bracket fall off because of poor installation skill and blamed the garage door was not serviced. The bracket was mounted using one screw and the other screw was screw onto the plasterboard. This company is the subcontractor for home builder ( REA Smart Homes ), what a shame.

Vincent
Vincent

This company has a bad reputation,

Garage service

Worst company in this world. The technician just applied greece on the sides and charged 150 dollars for a 2 minute job. I hope the same happens to you. Karma will definitely get back to u.

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth Australia

Shocking company

Garage door installed by Dynamic doors through our builder, not by choice. Reading the information left by builder it states about 2 and 5 year warranties. Not in the house 2 years and already problems. Called and advised that unless you paid for a yearly service you aren’t covered. Nowhere in the document does it state this. Shocking service. Never use

Vazza
VazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Came to service our garage door and applied grease and charged $150.what a rip off.

Called to fix our garage door.the technician checked and applied lubricants to joints and completed in 5 minutes. Did not provide any report and charged $150. I don’t know how they can rip people off. Karma will come and get you.

Nerisa Findlay
Nerisa FindlaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality, even worse service

Warning to all owners and Agencies who deal with Dynamic Door Service!

Various properties of ours have had to have the doors fixed or replaced but Miss leading warranty information is given out stating there is a 5 year warranty on the doors when in fact they only offer 1 year on the door and 2 years on the motor IF the owner has had a PAID service by Dynamic Doors themselves. Nowhere in the warranty documents is this stated.

Highly recommend to stay away from this company otherwise you will be out of pocket.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish

Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and faultless installers!

Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garage Door Repair.

Many thanks for the great service and speed which had my garage door of 17 months, repaired in less than 24 hours from my call.
It was a pleasure to deal with such proactive staff.
Efficiency ++ from everyone involved.