Dynamic Door Service

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish

Store LocationVictoria

Brent

BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and faultless installers!

Store LocationThe Redcliffe Branch
Annoyed customer

Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Store LocationThrough builder
Jude

JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garage Door Repair.

Many thanks for the great service and speed which had my garage door of 17 months, repaired in less than 24 hours from my call.
It was a pleasure to deal with such proactive staff.
Efficiency ++ from everyone involved.

Store LocationClontarf. Queensland.

Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

We had our door installed by Dynamic through Henley Homes in 2017 - we called Dynamic to log our annual service as recommended by them and received fantastic customer service from both the service team in the office right through to the service technician who attended our job. No troubles at all with our door since install and would recommend them to anyone.

worst company ever

these people just need and would find any reason to get out of the warranty. pathetic and rude and worst customer service ever. our builder chose them to get our garage door installed. WORST DOORS EVER and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. we faced the problems that the door got stuck while going up and down.. it was a brand new house..

Backyarders!!!

Nothing wrong with actual doors but installations done by backyarders , continual issues with door coming off rails etc Inspection confirmed installation not correct

Absolutely shonky!!! STAY AWAY!!

Terrible service

We have been living in our brand new house for 18 month's. For the past 4 weeks we haven't been able to use our garage as the roller door tracks came out of the wall, when closing the door. The tracks were never installed correctly,
Only drilled into plaster which wasn't stong enough to hold it. We have now been told we have to pay $450 to have it fixed as the warranty has ran out, if it was installed correctly to start with we wouldn't have this problem. Terrible sevice! We wouldn't recommend them to anyone! Extremely disappointed!!

Takes numerous presses for door to open

New home built. The builder used Dynamic Doors for the garage door. We have had nothing but trouble since day one. Takes NUMEROUS presses of the wall mounted button (and remote if used) to open the door. Shortest warranty offered in history (3 months).

Excellence !

I work for a building company who contracts about 98% of our projects to Dynamic Doors. We have been doing this for 5 years since I've been with the company. So I am talking over a hundred doors. Not once have I had to call them back to fix a fault. They have always installed on time and have been friendly. I have used Dynamic Doors at my house 3 years ago and still haven't had a problem. Recommend them highly.

Customer Service NON existant, installers rude!

Sent an installer who obviously got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, then when I called Dynamic Doors they promised that they would investigate & get back to me by the end of the day. Sure I believed that much like the cheques in the mail line, & sure enough they did not call back. I liken them to a "Show Bag" shiny on the outside, but "full of sh**".

BJS annoyed

BJS annoyedBallarat

Do they sell inferior products or use inferior contractors to install product ??????

SherryW

SherryWBrisbane

Terrible product but saved by good service

I feel pained for writing this. Our builder Plantation Homes selected these guys to do our garage doors. Less than 2 weeks after house handover, the door started freezing up in the first open of the day. Soon it didn't open at all. The only saving grace is that they guys in the Queensland office was helpful and sent a guy out fairly promptly to fix the issue.

To be fair, they did fix the issue and were very nice. I was just unpleasantly surprised because it was a brand new house and brand new garage.

For a full account of what we went through, Google Plantation Homes Maintenance for my blog entry.

Nothing Dynamic About Them !!!

We have two investment properties in Queensland both fitted with garage doors from Dynamic Doors. The doors are of the lowest quality and the back up and service provided by Dyanamic Doors is nothing short of non existent....
We are in the process of having both replaced at present.......better name would be "Disposable Doors"