Dyson Tower Fan AM07

Dyson Tower Fan AM07

MPNs: 301216-01, 301218-01, 35994013 and 2 more

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Skye

Skye

Amazing in the aircon

I use my Dyson fan when I have my aircon on in summer and it just pushes the cold air around the room faster and more efficiently than with my aircon alone. Would buy again and would recommend to anyone! Amazing product

Ai D.

Ai D.South East Queensland, QLD

Stylish fan

Sleek design and looks like a piece of art in the living room. Easy to clean and easy to move around. Would have bought the hot and cool but the price is too much for what you get out of the product. I guess people are paying for the brand.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $600.00.

Noise Level
Power

High pitch noise from my AM07

Hi, I’m from Singapore.
After months of usage my fan developed some kind of high pitch noise which comes and goes sometimes but it rather disturbing for me to sleep soundly given the noise keep surrounding and tune into my head...

Purchased in October 2018.

Noise Level
Dyson Team ..Dyson

Brilliant Fan but unable to clean properly.

Powerful fan, but in Australia, collects a lot of dust. Unable to clean it properly around the motor. The vents get really clogged, not even a compressor can blow it out. If it could be designed to clean the air intake, then I would give it 10 out of 10.

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Supermum

SupermumSydney

Quiet and effective on those hot summer nights plus amazing customer service

We love our Dyson cool tower fan - a nice steady stream of air, whisper quiet and the key to a good night's sleep. And we love the Dyson customer service even more. We recently misplaced our remote control for the fan, rang Dyson and had a new one dispatched the next day. The call line keeps you informed about wait times (only a few minutes) and the woman we spoke to could not have been more helpful, even reminding me to register my other Dyson products so I can take advantage of their 25% discount on replacement items in future.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Good fan but too expensive

It is quite good / quiet / stylish / light / easy to care for. Used for 2 summers now & still going. Hopefully will work for years, as opposed to cheaper ones, designed for 2-3 yrs or less. And it is a FAN - not A/con (for some)!
Expensive? Yes, unfortunately :-(
Pity, no other colors available. Thank you Dyson :-)

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Albert

AlbertUckfield

Waste of money. Does not Cool. Its just a Fan!

I didn't want to give it 1 star as that's one star too much. The Fan does not cool in any way. Its literally just a fan. The fan looks good, is quiet on low setting but very low output. Keep the receipt you will be returning this product. I got a £20.00 fan from argos which is much better. If you have it on a high setting the fan is loud but still does not cool. Dyson do say that it doesn't cool a room but will cool you if you stand right in front of it. This is sold as a cooling fan so you expect it to cool a room. This product has quite good reviews but i can't see how. Please steer clear.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Mark

MarkPerth

Loudest dan I have ever had

What a waist of money, you turn it on and it sounds like a jet engine.
Save your money or buy something else, stay well away from this product.... never ever again..
Research before buying anything like his online.
The fan looks nice however does not operate well at all... if you have it on at night, sleep with ear plugs.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
AndrewZ

AndrewZSydney

Slim, stylish and powerful - happy with the purchase

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tally

TallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We are glad with this purchase! It’s a lot quieter than the usual types of fans. Very easy to assemble and use and didn’t have any issues. The remote control is a bonus! Would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to spend a little more for this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Nick

NickSydney

Not as good as expected

I brought this product this summer. It's a quite fan. However, thought this will be perfect as Dyson gave me a very good impression as my perfect vacuum cleaner is from Dyson but, this fan isn't enough for my 20+ sqrm living room. I have to move it to my smaller bedroom.

David

DavidBrisbane, Qld

Pretty but Significantly Overpriced

Just to echo what everyone else is saying, the fan is beautiful but it's >$500. That's pretty ridiculous when you compare to it similarly capable tower fans. I don't regret purchasing the fan, but if my house burned down, I wouldn't buy another.

Since buying this fan, I bought two Kogan ClearCool Tower Fans. These fans costed me $119 each and push a similar amount of air. These two fans also support different fan modes and display the room's temperature. The only things better about the AM07 are that it looks more futuristic, is easier to clean, the remote magnetically sticks to the top of the fan, and it's quieter.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

David G

David GAU

Not worth the money

Nothing wrong with this fan. But do you really want to spend $500+ on a fan? Well that's what this fan costs. Sure it doesn't have any blades like a traditional fan, but it just blows the air around like any other fan would.

Not unhappy that I bought this item but I'd get prospective purchases to think about whether they want to pay $500 for a fan where any other fan of around $100 would suffice.

Kalpana Shrestha

Kalpana Shresthasydney australia

I loved this fan so much

We bought this Dyson Tower Fan and it is one of the best. I bought it when it was on sale so wasn't too expensive. This works perfect even on 40 degree heat. I hardly use air conditioning after I bought this so go for it. It is expensive when it is full praised so wait for an amazing sale and grab a bargain.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
kiran

kiranMelbourne

Cool like Aircon..

I love the design of this fan. Believe me I never used air con after buying this fan. It makes the room cool soon how hot it may be outside. Luckily I bought with some discount in JB-Hifi. Most importantly it doesn't make more noise which is really helpful during night time. I find it very easy to shift from one room to another. I already recommended this fan to few of my friends.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Alexandra Z

Alexandra Z

Almost the best of the best!

This is a really powerful fan and the lack of blades is uniquely Dyson (and part of why we were attracted to the fan). The sound levels are fine under level 5 but it does become a bit obtrusive at a higher level - but nothing like normal fans. We lost our remote and ordered a new one from Dyson easily - great service.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Cindy T

Cindy TAU

Worth the money

Very happy with the product. Money well spent. Very easy to install. Powerful and not too loud. Covers large area. The design looks deluxe. Very light weight. Can be move around easily. Safe with babies and children. They can't hurt their fingers like conventional fans. Not much cleaning is required.

itsahua24

itsahua24melbourne

Love it

Ive had this fan for about 2-3 years now and i love it. The fan is quiet and very sleek design. its very powerful and strong keeping the room cool. The only down fall is that there is no timer for the fan so when i do use it at night i would either leave it on for the whole night or turn it off when i do wake up. Otherwise it has been doing me well

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Becca

BeccaBrisbane

Great!

very good fan, works super efficiently if you are sitting close enough. Definitely not enough to cool a room however the good thing is that it is super quiet and can barely hear it working. The remote and the turning system also works well but make sure to not lose the remote.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Morgan

MorganCanberra

Good fan. Not sure it worth the $$

Don't get me wrong, its a great fan but is it worth 5 times the price of any other fan? Probably not.

I do like the design however, looks nicer than a $20 K-mart fan. It is very quiet and having a remote is a nice touch. Easy to clean

Date PurchasedJan 2018

KimC

KimCasked

Has anyone had a white fan for over a year or two and can tell me if the plastic has gone slightly yellow or hard to keep looking clean? My partner told me to get a black one due to this, but I prefer white.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

As long as your machine isn't stored in direct sunlight, we wouldn't anticipate any yellowing of a Dyson machine.

For cleaning, we would recommend routinely wiping the machine with a soft dry cloth. When done routinely, this will help avoid any discolouration.

We hope this helps, however if we can assist further our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Joseph Lau

Joseph Lauasked

What is the difference between AM07 WS and AM07 WHT? I am confuse trying to buy online.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your query.

In Australia, this would signify the AM07 comes in the silver/white colourway.

If we can assist further, please email askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

Rox

Roxasked

What is the difference between the AM07 and the AM08 besides the shape? Does the AM07 ossilate around the room or is it just static?

Hi Rox,

Thanks for your question.

The AM07 and AM08 both provide the oscillation function as well as remaining stationary. The AM08 shape design allows it a total airflow of 600 litres/sec with an input power of 60watts, whilst the AM07 has a power input of 56 watts and a total airflow of 500 litres/sec. The AM07 is slightly quieter with a maximum power sound of 64dBa, whereas the AM08 has maximum power sound level is 67dBa as a result of being the more powerful unit of the two.

We hope this satisfactorily answers your question.

Best wishes, Taryn
Facebook.com/Dyson

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives