Dyson DC38 Multi Floor

Dyson DC38 Multi Floor

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Mrs R
    Mrs RMelbourne

Very expensive compared to functionality

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Amazing

I have one of these machines after having to deal with other clunky heavy machines that barely did anthing except waste space, all i can say is this maxhine is amazing.
    i would reccomend it if you dont want a heavy machine and have a smaller house as it has a smaller dirt collection chamber but i dont really find this an issue as it is bagless and just have to hold it over a bin and press a button.
    easy to use, baglesws, washable filters, light weight
    small barrel

BerniceW
    BerniceWasked

I bought a DC38 on Jan.9 2013 at $747.00 from Harvey Norman Gepps X Adelaide. The brush head has over time gone wonky and stopped completely well before Christmas(2016). I cleaned, both filters also the brush bar thoroughly over the years. It has stopped working completely and I know the fault is in the brush head that has inside the head a automatic catch that sucks the button in and the brush bar stops and no cleaning helps. I have asked since Monday where there is a repairer or spare parts for Dyson in Adelaide, and pay mega dollars to send the darned thing up to Sydney. I like to know "How much is a new head cleaner as a spare part and/or repair? So what about an answer to my plight.
    I send my email address to you if it is safe to do so, because I get sufficient spam as it is.

Hi Bernice,

Thank you for your query.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your machine. We may be able to solve this problem without needing to send your machine in for repairs or purchasing spare parts.

I would encourage you to give us a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy and we'll be happy to assist. Our Dyson Experts are available Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEDST. In the event we aren't able to fix your machine over the phone, we'll be able to give you specific costs.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you.

Best wishes,

Shan
    Facebook.com/dyson

Kathy
    Kathyasked

Hi! I am unable to open the cover to clean the pre motor filter. I have tried to spin it to open but it is very tight and only makes a clicking sound. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
    Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for your question. From what you are describing it sounds like you may be turning this the wrong way. You will need to spin the purple part anti-clockwise, this will take quite a few spins but once you spin it enough the Pre-filter cover will come off. If this is not the case we would recommend to contact our helpline on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and on the weekends 8.30am-4pm.

Best wishes,

Samuel
    Facebook.com/Dyson

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners