Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link

MPNs: 305582-01 and 36447187

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bbm289

Bbm289Sydney, NSW

Faulty out of box

Purchased in November 2019 at Dyson.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and are keen to look into this and get this rectified.

Could you please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com? We will be in touch very shortly to assist.

Michael

MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Pure air

This is the best Dyson has come up with. The purifying function is amazing. Fan speed is great and heats and cools a room so fast. Love the app I can use anywhere

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $778.00.

Room Type Whole House

C.tan

C.tanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for heating

Dual function, can be used during winter and summer. It's great for heating small spaces, but not as good in cooling spaces. Fan's power is limited. However, as all with all dyson products, its design is sleek and pleasant.

Blows cold air slightly in standby ?

I just got my dyson am09, delivered an hour ago. I unpacked it and I set it at 20 and off it went. Great. Got to the room temp and shut off as expected, but then I notice a draft, I put the back of my hand to the heater and I can feel air coming out very very slightly. I put my ear to the base and it sounds like the motor is turning. But its very very slow. I have two fans and the other one does not do this. Do I have a faulty one ?

Purchased in October 2019.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Anne

Anne

Poor temperature control function but otherwise ok

So I bought this for the nursery as it has temperature control function and offers both hot and cooling options. The heating function is great, it heats up the room very quickly. However I was disappointed with the temperature control function, say for example, if I wanted to control the room temp at 23 degrees I found that the room is usually about 2 degrees higher than the set temperature (that is, 25 degrees). That’s not ok for a nursery and puts baby at risk of overheating. Because of this we can’t rely on the timer function, instead we have to keep a close watch on the temperature and wake up frequently to switch it on and off.

JaCe888

JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Excellent fan & heater with air purification!

Purchased in August 2019 at Dyson for $525.00.

KJP13

KJP13Southwest, VIC

Helping with study and sleep

DYSON CHAMPION
Since receiving the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool we have placed it in my sons room , as a yr 12 student he spends endless hrs in his room studying and trying to sleep . We were having a problem with the central heating going to his room ,so we turned the vent off with the Dyson he has been able to maintain a comfortable environment in which to study and sleep. My son has noticed a reduction in the amount of dust in his room , as an allergy sufferer this has been very helpful.

Purchased in July 2019.

Marco

Marco

Great product!!

Great product..easy to install and use it.very quite and warm the room quickly
It is great for baby room as you can set up the auto.
I would definitely buy it again

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $699.00.

J L.

J L.

good but bit overpriced

On the cooling mode, it's just a noisy weak breeze fan. But I love heating mode it starts to make hot breeze in 10 seconds, and whole room get warmed in 5 mins

Purchased in March 2018.

Sasha

SashaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Efficient and Useful

I bought a Dyson Pure HotCool Link HP03WS air purifer and am very happy with the way it works, except at night when it is on auto and cuts in, the noise wakes me up.
I find that I am breathing much better.
The app is handy to have on the phone as I can change the temperature before I get home if I am out, or from another room in the house.
The heating function and options are ideal for me.
The unit is very easy to clean and is totally stable.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $698.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Geoff_K

Geoff_KSydney, NSW

Awesome product and highly effective

This Dyson does what it promises, it cleans the allergens from my bedroom, heats effectively and is super quiet, it’s helped my allergies immensely and I’m sneezing a lot less now, I’ve changed the filter once so far and the amount of dust and gunk collected was scary, the Dyson is super easy to use via the Dyson app and I am very satisfied, it’s not the cheapest fan on the market but you only get what you pay for and the Dyson is money well spent , especially if you suffer from dust or pollen allergies, try it, you won’t regret it.

Purchased in June 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $599.00.

cool_bear

cool_bearSydney, NSW

inferior product + poor service

I bought the machine in mid April, thinking of getting through this winter using it. Start using it in June and by end of June. the machine made cracking noise and burning smell and stop working. contacted Dyson's customer care in 3 July and sent the product for repair. I only get reply currently they are waiting for the stock to arrive to repair my 1 month old's Dyson machine with no ETA. When I reply back to the email and i get no response. Requesting refund of the machine, I was told to contact the seller which in my case is you Dyson.
Thank you Dyson, Winter is nearly over. If you are considering buying Dyson machine Hot-cool. Think twice.
Such an expensive machine with really poor quality + customer service.

Purchased in May 2019 for $675.00.

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson Hot & Cool fan

This unit is excellent for what we need - heating a small room quickly. The unit is compact and sits in a convenient location out of harms way. The functions of heating and cooling with thermostat control is perfect for our needs. Long lasting filter that is easy & cheap to replace.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $699.00.

Jo74

Jo74Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for heating a small room.

I really like this product...Perfect for heating a small room. I don't see how you can go wrong with these dyson products, you get exactly what you pay for. I use the app on phone for this rather than the remote I find the App easy to use and can turn the heat on from anywhere using the app. The only dislike thing I think it's a bit loud, wish it was a little quiet. Also find it hard to believe that I have to pay for new fillters in 12 mths, you should be able to wash these not replace them with costing $100. These are the only 2 things i can dislike regarding this machine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $888.00.

Blondie61

Blondie61South East Queensland, QLD

so versatile

Filters the air , reducing my allergies
Able to keep track on air quality in different rooms
Powerful fan , in either hot or cool
Heats and cools quickly
safe to use around pets
very stable and adjustable directions for air flow
No increase in power bills

Purchased in July 2018 for $599.00.

JJChaiSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Bought a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link on special April 19, it keeps blowing air until you switch it off at the power point not with the remote, if you turn it off with the remote it still blows a very soft flow of air. Took the unit to Dyson, they first said it would be replaced and or fixed within a couple of days. It's been 7 days now and not looking like we will get it back for another 4 days. We were told it would be replaced now it's being escalated for repair ( told that twice now). Their service centre is shocking no one knows what they are doing. I am not so keen on the fan either, a lot of money for something that looks modern. This is the second Dyson appliance I have owned and both have been disasters. Not again.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We would kindly ask you to forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com. We would value the opportunity to look into this and get this sorted ASAP for you.

JJChai

Hi we did send you guys an email on Monday, however no one got back to us, so we rang today. Seemingly there was a mix up with the paperwork. The problem has been resolved and you are replacing the unit. Thank you.

Ann C.

Ann C.Perth, WA

Terrible

Purchased in July 2019 for $800.00.

Che C

Che CSydney, NSW

High Pitch noise not long after purchase. Lack of Homekit support.

Not after purchasing the fan has High Pitch noise when turning the fan speed on. Managed to get part replaced but really for a product at this price range I expect better built quality. Auto function does not detect smoking smell, lack of Homekit support.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dyson Heat and Cool Link

I absolutely love this product. Purchased through Dyson in May 2019. I turn it on in my big 7 X 5 theatre room via the app before I get out of bed. 10 minutes later the room is toasty warm. I also find I'm not sneezing as much as our two cats spend a lot of time in this room. I. Would have one in every room if I could. It's much cheaper than running the reverse cycle air con in winter. Purified air is a bonus. The app shows when the filters need changing.
I also turned it on after the oven pyro stunk up the house. The app showed the air quality was very poor. An hour later, the air was good again, but it started to control the dreadful odour after about 15 minutes.
I was concerned about the price but it's worth every cent.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sa

SaSydney

Love this purifier

Love the purifier and hot cold functionality. Am not sure why but recently its been very loud. I've changed the filter but it hasn't fixed the issue. Otherwise this was an amazing product. I'm asthmatic and the purifier significantly improved the air quality.

Purchased in October 2016 for $799.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom