E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store

Canon m50

Easy to use site, they had the m50 cheaper than anywhere else online. Delivered within a week. ( and that was with Chinese New Year). I will definitely use e-infinity for my next photography purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Never Ever Again

My order for a camera lens was made on 1 Feb
It was supposedly processed on 4 Feb.
Nothing happened.
I emailed on 6 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 7 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 8 Feb via PayPal and was told my order would be processed on 11 Feb.
It's now afternoon of 12 Feb and I haven't been sent any Tracking Advice.
Never ever again will I buy from this source

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service and a fast delivery.

It is so good that it's difficult to stop buying lenses and stuff.
Bought a Canon eos M50 with lenses and a Canon eos R with lenses. Everything delivered within a few days. Super.

Invalid serial number, poor repair service - avoid at all costs

Bought some very expensive headphones for them to completely stop working 6 months down the line. Manufacturer would not deal with me as the serial number is invalid. E-Infinity offered a repair, which I had to pay to send back, took 2 months to complete, and then had the exact same fault occur a couple months down the line. Now I am being told to pay for another repair which they will refund!

Customer service has been very poor throughout. I am unable to call anyone, and have to chase for responses to emails.

Will never purchase from this site again.

Pleasant Surprise

What a pleasant surprise! The speed of delivery from payment to receipt was completely unexpected. The same goes for the smoothness of the whole process. Based on previous experience elsewhere I was mentally prepared for the worst.

After much looking around on the internet for a decently priced EOS 5D Mark IV, and even contemplating to buy second hand to allow me to upgrade, I stumbled across E-Infinity. The price on offer was better than what other firms asked for a second hand version, and equalled other offers listed on Ebay.

I made payment through PayPal for extra piece of mind.

Within 24 hrs of payment I received an email update to inform me that the order has been processed which included a photo of the item and the associated invoice. 48hrs thereafter I received confirmation from the courier company that the item has been picked up by them - I left instructions with the courier company with regards to delivery for the following day. 24hrs thereafter I had the item in my hands and was able to test it.

Thank you for the trouble free service!

Everything was just as it should be

At first I was quite reluctant on buying expensive gear through a website that has prices almost too good to be true. And although I did have an enjoyable experience in terms of customer service, I still had my fears until the day the products arrived. But everything was as it should have been. Spot on. Fast response in terms of customer service, fast delivery (especially since I placed the order one week before Christmas and I was absolutely certain it would not arrive before the Holidays, given the high amount of orders placed, but it did). Products arrived well, in perfect condition and seem to function properly. Very happy with my purchase!

You are amazing

At first I was cautious because I first bought a camera from the internet Somebody suggested my site
Today I received my camera Order on December 21, 2018 and December 28 I received it from DHL who was trying to email me by email I am excited about the transaction and ready to go on the next purchase of still a camera and a lens thanks for the whole process I will highly recommend you

As always. GREAT SERVICE!!

Sony teleconverter ordered Monday 17th December, received on Friday 21st. Wonderful service and delivery.
Thanks CS team you did an excellent job

Excellent service excellent product excellent price what more can I say recommended this site already to my friends product purchased has been tried and tested on Canon 7D mkll and results are stunning

Very good warranty service

Lens bought in March 2018. Different than what you'd expect from Nikon, the AF broke down last October. After contacting e-Infin, they offered the option to have it repaired locally in The Netherlands and have the cost reimbursed. We had it repaired by Nikon Service NL and the cost was almost reimbursed on the same day the lens had been sent back to us.
Great warranty service and quick efficient communication.

faulty product-great service

I happily bought a canon 50mm 1.2L prime lens and it arrived in excellent condition but didn't autofocus! My heart sank. I contacted e- Infinity and received a response then a follow up email letting me know where to send it back(for replacement or refund). The other option was to get it fixed locally (and they would reimburse). Though some camera repair places said it was a complex lens to fix and I would be better off returning it. Bravely?! I am choosing a replacement so hopefully all ok. Their service however has been excellent.I will let you know how it turns out.

Follow up from above. Today I received my new lens(3 weeks from initial delivery). It has been a long wait but the lens is perfect. The sound of the AF was lovely! I have no doubt the company is very good and honest. The communication was excellent-the only downside was the extra cash to send it back(but still cheaper than buying it here) and the anxious wait for a good outcome. They do back their product and communicate well and track delivery. Great job e-infinity-phew

Highly recommended site

Very easy process to order,
Very good communications throughout
Item delivered promptly
Items delivered as advertised

Will use again without issue

Nikon 50mm prime

Would recommend and buy from them again. Good saving from other online sites, lens was tracked and delivered on the date provided. Product as described. Happy to recommend

they don't honor their 12 months warranty

Bought earbud headphones with them through ebay and item became defective in less than 2 months (45 days). Contacted them and shipped it back. Then more than 2 months (10 weeks) later after they received it, still no update. I should have bought the item in a local store for a few hundred $ more who for sure will give a better service and much less hassle.

Don't trust them

Very but service
I tried to cancel my order 1 hour after my order and they are not accepted. The shop is promising 1 to 2 days to send the product but I'm still waiting for 2 weeks.

Second lens purchase

This store is excellent, always the best prices, efficient and easy to use and everything arrives as expected, thank you, I will certainly use you next time I am looking for another item.

Genuinely surprised

Like most others here, I was apprehensive about purchasing from an online shop which I had never heard of. However, after finding on Google and reading the reviews and seeing that it was the cheapest price for the lens from anywhere on the net (£140.00 less than RRP) I decided to give it a go. I am really chuffed. I ordered on a Saturday afternoon. They acknowledged the order and emailed a receipt almost instantly. Thereafter by Monday, they sent me a picture of the lens box with my name and shipping on it advising it would be shipped within 2-3 days. Come Thursday it’s arrived, brand new. Very happy and highly recommend. RRP of the lens £599.00 with most retailers saying that it was very popular and stocks were either out or short. E-Infiniti price £469.00, cheaper than any brand new lens on eBay too.

Does not accept 14 days return for defect products

Bought a Nikon D750. After 7 days, it turned out that by temparutes arround 28 degree Celcius there is a black bar on the picture (probably the mirrow did not open completely). Web page of efinity states, if there is a defect within 14 days, the product can be returned or replaced. Contacted the customer service. They wanted to have some pictures showing the defect. Directly provided pictures - original RAW pictures from the camera. Afterwards, no further response from the customer service. Contacted them several times, but no response. Now, after three weeks without any response, I am trying to solve the conflict with the support of PayPal.

Great!

Bought a new camera - it took about a week for it to be delivered to the UK. Great price and service.

Well hotdamn!

Ordered a lens on a Thursday afternoon. Was delivered to me Monday afternoon in Qld Australia.
Only concern was the box got a bit beaten up which is pretty standard for freight. Product was wrapped in bubblewrap etc so it was fine!