E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (5)

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic outbreak around the world they have purposefully manipulated their prices and have increased prices on lens and cameras which are non essential items during pandemic. I have complained to them about it and they told me to look somewhere else for cameras. Also they said it is not certain if i order something it will be delivered as there is shortage of deliveries around world.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Experience

I purchased a Samyang 18mm FE 2.8 for my Sony a7iii. T'was a very good experience throughout. Would recommend. Received item on time. Item was as described. Great price. Good communication.

whitejellybeansSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first hand experience of a Grey Market Camera Store - Buyer Beware

No warranty on Shure products

Product PurchasedShure SE846

Not responding to emails

Bushfarm

BushfarmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t fault their service

Ordered a Tamron 18-400 lens for my Nikon camera on Tuesday, e-infinity had the best price on the internet. It was easy to order and pay via PayPal, email receipt and confirmation was received straight after payment was made. My purchase arrived within 3 days, Excellent parcel tracking and really impressed with the photo sent of the item with my personalised label ready to be sent.

Canon m50

Easy to use site, they had the m50 cheaper than anywhere else online. Delivered within a week. ( and that was with Chinese New Year). I will definitely use e-infinity for my next photography purchase.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Never Ever Again

My order for a camera lens was made on 1 Feb
It was supposedly processed on 4 Feb.
Nothing happened.
I emailed on 6 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 7 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 8 Feb via PayPal and was told my order would be processed on 11 Feb.
It's now afternoon of 12 Feb and I haven't been sent any Tracking Advice.
Never ever again will I buy from this source

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service and a fast delivery.

It is so good that it's difficult to stop buying lenses and stuff.
Bought a Canon eos M50 with lenses and a Canon eos R with lenses. Everything delivered within a few days. Super.

Justin

JustinLondon

Invalid serial number, poor repair service - avoid at all costs

Bought some very expensive headphones for them to completely stop working 6 months down the line. Manufacturer would not deal with me as the serial number is invalid. E-Infinity offered a repair, which I had to pay to send back, took 2 months to complete, and then had the exact same fault occur a couple months down the line. Now I am being told to pay for another repair which they will refund!

Customer service has been very poor throughout. I am unable to call anyone, and have to chase for responses to emails.

Will never purchase from this site again.

mjd2019

mjd2019London

Pleasant Surprise

Everything was just as it should be

At first I was quite reluctant on buying expensive gear through a website that has prices almost too good to be true. And although I did have an enjoyable experience in terms of customer service, I still had my fears until the day the products arrived. But everything was as it should have been. Spot on. Fast response in terms of customer service, fast delivery (especially since I placed the order one week before Christmas and I was absolutely certain it would not arrive before the Holidays, given the high amount of orders placed, but it did). Products arrived well, in perfect condition and seem to function properly. Very happy with my purchase!

You are amazing

At first I was cautious because I first bought a camera from the internet Somebody suggested my site
Today I received my camera Order on December 21, 2018 and December 28 I received it from DHL who was trying to email me by email I am excited about the transaction and ready to go on the next purchase of still a camera and a lens thanks for the whole process I will highly recommend you

As always. GREAT SERVICE!!

Sony teleconverter ordered Monday 17th December, received on Friday 21st. Wonderful service and delivery.
Thanks CS team you did an excellent job

Oldbones

OldbonesLichfield

Excellent service excellent product excellent price what more can I say recommended this site already to my friends product purchased has been tried and tested on Canon 7D mkll and results are stunning

Very good warranty service

Lens bought in March 2018. Different than what you'd expect from Nikon, the AF broke down last October. After contacting e-Infin, they offered the option to have it repaired locally in The Netherlands and have the cost reimbursed. We had it repaired by Nikon Service NL and the cost was almost reimbursed on the same day the lens had been sent back to us.
Great warranty service and quick efficient communication.

faulty product-great service

I happily bought a canon 50mm 1.2L prime lens and it arrived in excellent condition but didn't autofocus! My heart sank. I contacted e- Infinity and received a response then a follow up email letting me know where to send it back(for replacement or refund). The other option was to get it fixed locally (and they would reimburse). Though some camera repair places said it was a complex lens to fix and I would be better off returning it. Bravely?! I am choosing a replacement so hopefully all ok. Their service however has been excellent.I will let you know how it turns out.

Libby
Libby

Highly recommended site

Very easy process to order,
Very good communications throughout
Item delivered promptly
Items delivered as advertised

Will use again without issue

Tim

TimChippenham

Nikon 50mm prime

Would recommend and buy from them again. Good saving from other online sites, lens was tracked and delivered on the date provided. Product as described. Happy to recommend

they don't honor their 12 months warranty

Bought earbud headphones with them through ebay and item became defective in less than 2 months (45 days). Contacted them and shipped it back. Then more than 2 months (10 weeks) later after they received it, still no update. I should have bought the item in a local store for a few hundred $ more who for sure will give a better service and much less hassle.

Pratima R.

Pratima R.asked

I ordered Sony a7iii on 18th of March based on Uk.Does anyone know how long it’s going to take to arrive,I need it before 26th? So, am not sure if it’s gonna come within that week or will take long.

tombest43

tombest43asked

Is the Nikon D5600 you have for sale a real Nikon with Nikon Australia warranty or a grey product with no Australian warranty?

John C.
John C.

Everything thing the sell is real but they are grey market. But they cover Warranty if anything go worng. I have bought a lot of gear from infinity they are good to deal with 99% of the time

whitejellybeans

No Nikon products from e-infinity come with a Australian warranty. I have heard that grey market buys them without a warranty and that’s why they are considerable cheaper. I’m not sure if that is true but it does make sense. E-infinity do come with a minimal warranty (read fine print) but it requires the lens to be sent back to Hong Kong.

Mal Spottiswood

Mal Spottiswoodasked

If I bought a Sony A7R MkIV and a SIGMA 4576954 24-70MM F/2.8 DG OS HSM LENS and a
SIGMA 70-200MM F/2.8 DG OS HSM LENS what warranty would this equpiment come with? Would it be a warrnanty valid and enforceable in Australia or would I be simply relying on your business to fix problems?
Do you charge Australian GST on the purchase and remit that GST to Australia?

Ben T.
Ben T.

Did you end up completing this purchase and if so did they all come in ok?

Get an answer from our members and E-Infinity Camera Store representatives