E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store

Listing monitored by E-Infinity Camera Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (7)

DON'T BUY!

I bought a nikon d7500 from this site which unfortunately broke after a few months. the support has always stalled and never repaired the camera, gave a replacement or refunded the money spent in 18 months!!!.. DO NOT BUY; rely on shops with a European guarantee!!!

Perfect: Fast Service, Genuine Product

BEWARE - Took my money, never delivered, lied and stopped answering

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic outbreak around the world they have purposefully manipulated their prices and have increased prices on lens and cameras which are non essential items during pandemic. I have complained to them about it and they told me to look somewhere else for cameras. Also they said it is not certain if i order something it will be delivered as there is shortage of deliveries around world.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how E-Infinity Camera Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Experience

I purchased a Samyang 18mm FE 2.8 for my Sony a7iii. T'was a very good experience throughout. Would recommend. Received item on time. Item was as described. Great price. Good communication.

whitejellybeansSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first hand experience of a Grey Market Camera Store - Buyer Beware

• Warranty Claim MadeYes

No warranty on Shure products

• Incentivised Review No

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Not responding to emails

• Warranty Claim MadeYes
Bushfarm
BushfarmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t fault their service

Ordered a Tamron 18-400 lens for my Nikon camera on Tuesday, e-infinity had the best price on the internet. It was easy to order and pay via PayPal, email receipt and confirmation was received straight after payment was made. My purchase arrived within 3 days, Excellent parcel tracking and really impressed with the photo sent of the item with my personalised label ready to be sent.

Canon m50

Easy to use site, they had the m50 cheaper than anywhere else online. Delivered within a week. ( and that was with Chinese New Year). I will definitely use e-infinity for my next photography purchase.

JWP
JWP

Never Ever Again

My order for a camera lens was made on 1 Feb
It was supposedly processed on 4 Feb.
Nothing happened.
I emailed on 6 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 7 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 8 Feb via PayPal and was told my order would be processed on 11 Feb.
It's now afternoon of 12 Feb and I haven't been sent any Tracking Advice.
Never ever again will I buy from this source

• Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service and a fast delivery.

It is so good that it's difficult to stop buying lenses and stuff.
Bought a Canon eos M50 with lenses and a Canon eos R with lenses. Everything delivered within a few days. Super.

Justin
JustinLondon

Invalid serial number, poor repair service - avoid at all costs

Bought some very expensive headphones for them to completely stop working 6 months down the line. Manufacturer would not deal with me as the serial number is invalid. E-Infinity offered a repair, which I had to pay to send back, took 2 months to complete, and then had the exact same fault occur a couple months down the line. Now I am being told to pay for another repair which they will refund!

Customer service has been very poor throughout. I am unable to call anyone, and have to chase for responses to emails.

Will never purchase from this site again.

mjd2019
mjd2019London

Pleasant Surprise

Everything was just as it should be

At first I was quite reluctant on buying expensive gear through a website that has prices almost too good to be true. And although I did have an enjoyable experience in terms of customer service, I still had my fears until the day the products arrived. But everything was as it should have been. Spot on. Fast response in terms of customer service, fast delivery (especially since I placed the order one week before Christmas and I was absolutely certain it would not arrive before the Holidays, given the high amount of orders placed, but it did). Products arrived well, in perfect condition and seem to function properly. Very happy with my purchase!