91% · 38833 · 8%

3.1

Krzysztof
Krzysztof

Worthless warranty!

It's good as long as there is nothing wrong with the purchased product. The lens I bought 6 months ago developed a fault with focus. I returned an item for warranty repair and after many emails from me, I got it sent back after 8 weeks. The lens wasn't fixed at all, not even inspected. Now I requested a replacement or refund and E-infinity doesn't respond to my emails. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!
Michele R.
Michele R.

DON'T BUY!

I bought a nikon d7500 from this site which unfortunately broke after a few months. the support has always stalled and never repaired the camera, gave a replacement or refunded the money spent in 18 months!!!.. DO NOT BUY; rely on shops with a European guarantee!!!
Eric H.
Eric H.
Conny
Conny
Ataturk S.
Ataturk S.

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation

After COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic outbreak around the world they have purposefully manipulated their prices and have increased prices on lens and cameras which are non essential items during pandemic. I have complained to them about it and they told me to look somewhere else for cameras. Also they said it is not certain if i order something it will be delivered as there is shortage of deliveries around world. Show details
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Fantastic Experience

I purchased a Samyang 18mm FE 2.8 for my Sony a7iii. T'was a very good experience throughout. Would recommend. Received item on time. Item was as described. Great price. Good communication. Show details
whitejellybeansSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Marc
Marc
John C.
John C.3 posts
Bushfarm
BushfarmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Can’t fault their service

Ordered a Tamron 18-400 lens for my Nikon camera on Tuesday, e-infinity had the best price on the internet. It was easy to order and pay via PayPal, email receipt and confirmation was received straight after payment was made. My purchase arrived within 3 days, Excellent parcel tracking and really impressed with the photo sent of the item with my personalised label ready to be sent. Show details
Steve quinn
Steve quinn

Canon m50

Easy to use site, they had the m50 cheaper than anywhere else online. Delivered within a week. ( and that was with Chinese New Year). I will definitely use e-infinity for my next photography purchase. Show details
JWP
JWP5 posts

Never Ever Again

My order for a camera lens was made on 1 Feb
It was supposedly processed on 4 Feb.
Nothing happened.
I emailed on 6 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 7 Feb and was ignored.
I emailed on 8 Feb via PayPal and was told my order would be processed on 11 Feb.
It's now afternoon of 12 Feb and I haven't been sent any Tracking Advice.
Never ever again will I buy from this source Show details
HeiniM
HeiniM

Fantastic service and a fast delivery

It is so good that it's difficult to stop buying lenses and stuff.

Bought a Canon eos M50 with lenses and a Canon eos R with lenses. Everything delivered within a few days. Super.

Justin
JustinLondon

Invalid serial number, poor repair service - avoid at all costs

Bought some very expensive headphones for them to completely stop working 6 months down the line. Manufacturer would not deal with me as the serial number is invalid. E-Infinity offered a repair, which I had to pay to send back, took 2 months to complete, and then had the exact same fault occur a couple months down the line. Now I am being told to pay for another repair which they will refund!

Customer service has been very poor throughout. I am unable to call anyone, and have to chase for responses to emails.

Will never purchase from this site again.

mjd2019