Queen, King, King Single, Double

3.5

Jack
JackHunter Region, NSW

Causing severe back pain

I’ve had this mattress for only a few months and it has slowly began feeling like it is sagging in the middle I am waking up with pretty bad back pain I am always exhausted and sore in the mornings a very un rested feeling and it’s affected my performance at work. It is supposed to be a medium firm feel but it feels plush and I feel as if I’m sinking into the mattress, I sleep alone and am only 80kgs so this shouldn’t happen.

Also this is not a true queen size mattress it doesn’t fit securely into my bed it is an inch or two out.

I wouldn’t recommend buying this mattress at all!

Purchased in October 2020 for $500.00.

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Disappointed! Please Do Not Buy!

Bought the Deep Dream Premium Double - Cool Gel Memory Foam in February this year when I moved out. I must say that this is of the worst mattresses I have ever slept on. From the 7 months I've been sleeping on it, I constantly find myself waking up with lower back pain. This mattress sinks quite a lot when you rest on it (I'm only 52 kg in weight), so it feels like you don't get any back support. Please really consider this, because this mattress does not make me look forward to sleeping.

Purchased in February 2020 at elivingfurniture for $369.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Stacey
StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable

I am honestly confused by some of the reviews on here. I was hesitant to buy as the reviews on here are so varied, but did not want to spend too much. My husband and I both love the mattress. It's supportive and comfortable. Also great value. Very pleased.

Purchased in August 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Shrav
ShravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DON'T BUY, Bogus claims.

Bought a cool gel memory foam..and it's the worst sleeping experience ever. I didn't know mattresses could be this terrible frankly. It's smaller than queen size. If you sit on it it feels like your falling through it. The edges are so shapeless, soft and almost feel non existent. I wake up every night sweating on it and mornings with back pain. No support and maximum partner disturbance. Do not, I repeat do not buy this mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch for $455.00.

bythecoast92
bythecoast92Perth, WA

DANGER!!!!

Absolutely the worst mattress I’ve ever felt. Consider that I’ve only used it for a few weeks. I was tricked by the obviously fake reviews floating around. I was willing to let go that when you sit on it you feel like you’re going to fall into the floor (zero support at all). But now I’ve noticed that it’s already got a huge sag (see pictures). Contacted customer service and they won’t even respond. Waste of money!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $400.00.

Menakii
MenakiiSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely horrible. Don’t waste your time or money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Catch.

Pesh
PeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress

I’m pretty surprised by some of the reviews here... did we get the same thing?
This is the cheapest mattress I’ve ever bought by a substantial amount and I find it absolutely fantastic. I had very low expectations given the price, but straight out of the box I was really pleased! It’s actually really great quality. The fabric is lovely & plush, but it’s exactly medium firmness.
Edge support could be a little better, but it’s still great overall.
I can’t stand a bad mattress, I end up with a sore back or crick in my neck. Not the case with this one, I would definitely recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $360.00.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Was hoping it was a bit firmer

Purchased in January 2020 at Online.

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buy at shop much better!!!!!

Ever since buying the mattress my back has been sore it is not full Queen size few cm’s short and actually curves down on edges cheap waste of money I will never buy online again

Purchased in November 2019 at E Furniture Store Online store for $400.00.

Steve

Don’t buy don’t buy maybe a got a complete dud but done buy

Steve

All other reviewers clearly fake

Dylan
DylanPerth, WA

Top of its class for the price!

The service from eliving has been top notch, and efficient. The mattress itself has a slightly soft top but somehow remains quite firm after a little bit of give. It inflated quickly and fit the frame perfectly. So far It doesn't seem to retain much heat.

I was concerned about any quality issues because of the low price: but have come to my own rating of 5 stars as many other reviewers on here have. Definitely not disappointed. Will highly recommend this company and this mattress to anybody who asks.

Purchased in January 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $440.00.

E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Dylan! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are more than happy to hear that you love the mattress! Looking forward to serving you again!

Regards,
E-Living Furniture Team

Christie
ChristieSouth Australia

I love it!

Very comfortable and supportive. I have a lower back injury and have found I wake up better each morning. It's a struggle to get out of bed each morning now

Purchased in November 2019 at E Furniture Store Online store for $400.00.

Samar A.
Samar A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress in a box

Bought deep dream green tea queen mattresses- the service was excellent and the delivery was in two days- amazed at how comfortable they are- will be buying 2 more . I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2019.

Hou L.
Hou L.

Top a bit too soft

bought the medium-firm, but it abit too soft. like the topping, pretty happy with it. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone. hope my review can help other guys.

Purchased in August 2019 for $305.00.

A.Lynch
A.Lynch

Love the customer service at E-Living!

I purchased this direct from e-living in addition to three other mattresses. My three girls love their sleep and find the firmness perfect and contouring for their growing tween bodies. The mattress is clean, padded and looks beautiful and clean. Great alternative to the big box stores for growing bodies that need lots of contouring. The value is second to none. Great customer service when you need to clarify things on the order too.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture.

BMW
BMWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

This is the most comfortable mattress I’ve slept on for years my husband and I are really impressed. No partner disturbance. It feels like it supports every curve of your body. I have osteoporosis and I feel like i’m Sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $349.00.