Listing monitored by e&s

Louisa
LouisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FISHER PAYKEL WASHER

I would recommend e & s they dealt with an issue within a timely , efficient and customer focused manner , thanks to Mel she was fantastic resolving and effectively dealing with me and ultimately making sure in the end I was a satisfied customer .
Great work Mel and thank you E & S .

Not Getting the E&S Feeling

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Mark, we are very sorry to hear about this. Please send your direct contact details on marketing@eands.com.au and we will look into this urgently.

Ordered stock. Paid for stock. Half of stock delivered, waiting a month on bathroom products - no sign

EandS Supporte&s

Sorry to hear about this, please send us your contact details on marketing@eands.com.au and we will look into this ASAP.

Find out how e&s compares to other Appliance Retailers

Disappointed with washing machine installation

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Outstanding service and best price around!

We had never heard of E&S before and when our 6yr old Samsung washing machine suddenly died (was too expensive to repair) I was desperate for something new and reliable - not Made China. After much research I decided on a Bosch (Made In Germany) 10kg washer and after a bit of Googling I found E&S $400 cheaper than Harvey Norman and $200 cheaper than Appliances Online - same model! Yes - E&S also disconnect/remove the old machine and install the new. I found all the staff I dealt with including the delivery/installation guys friendly and helpful. They have 3 showrooms in Melbourne - but we just purchased online. They do price match - but we found them the cheapest by far anyway.

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks for your review, we look forward to seeing you again at e&s

PamWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Customer Service, (Even when things go wrong.)

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Pam, for your kind words.

Farhad T.
Farhad T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customers service plus match price after purchase

I did not expect such great customer service. Although they have a competitive price plus free shipping they did match the price after I bought a bosch dryer from them. They sent me the refund right away.

Recommended :)

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Farhad for your review!

M and A
M and AVictoria

Outstanding Customer Service!

This is our second purchase from E&S in Essendon, and we cannot fault their service and knowledge! The first time was for a bathroom renovation and this time was for all our kitchen appliances. It is refreshing to have a salesperson like Ahmed who has extensive knowledge and is not pushy in any way. Thank you Ahmed for your patience, and for understanding the stresses of renovating. We will be back to see you for our next renovation!
Also, thank you to Mim at reception. She is always polite and also has great knowledge.

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks, we will pass your feedback to our Essendon team.

Stephen chapman
Stephen chapman

Best service ever

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Stephen , appreciate your kind words.

AyKay
AyKayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

The website was very easy to use and the customer service (Wendy) info via email, text messages, voicemail and phone calls was exceptional.

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks for your feedback!

Siemens Cooking Demonstration

Today I experienced a fabulously delicious cooking demonstration of Siemens Ovens. Robert was certainly a knowledgeable chef using all the different modes of cooking. Definitely an important thing to do before you buy. Thanks E and S for this opportunity

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Kerrie, we are glad you enjoyed the cooking demos:)

Satyaki C.
Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the best experience with online sales

Thanks for your review!

Went in knowing what we were after and was politely asked if we needed help by salesperson Jeff. We were happy to browse but when it came time for some advice he was fantastic and knew his stuff. His polite helpful demeanour was a breath of fresh air and his customer service the best I have experienced in a long time. Thanks for a great experience and we I’ll be back and recommend others.

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Jim, for your appreciation.

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Ace-Harvey Norman for service, products and word.

Purchased Belling Cooker and Sirius Hood from Harvey Norman Thomastown. Walked into the store to the kitchen section and was greeted by Sev. Who was an Ace salesperson. Calm, quiet but thorough and efficient. Took us through products knowledgeably and ended up finding my dream cooker on sale as it was a floor model. I was in and out of that store in half an hour. Delivery was organised and that was done like clockwork. cannot wait to use the products. Thank you Sev.

EandS Supporte&s

Thanks Donna for your review.

Jonno
JonnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service in store and on delivery

The help I received in selecting a dishwasher was patient and thorough. The communication pre delivery was good. Delivery and installation was on time and trouble-free. Recommend.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Jonno, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent experience with us and hope you are enjoying your new dishwasher.

Read more reviews - page 2