Wool

Wool

Poor customer service Miele dishwasher

Catalogue special for Miele dishwasher, attempted to I store at Essendon. Sales person couldn’t find item which was on sale in the current catalogue, after spending 45 minutes in the store, waiting, Was told, sorry we got the catalogue price wrong!!! How about honouring your price? I’m disgusted to find E&S have 3 pages of ‘ mistakes’ & apologies from their current catalogue.... so much for your slogan “ we won’t be beaten on Price” you can’t even get prices right!!

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service beyond expectation from E&S Trading

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Irresponsible people

I found e&s irresponsible about my order.
When I bought a fridge online, it was available on the website. After receiving emails in about 2 weeks, e&s delayed the delivery. When I called e&s today, realised there will be more delay and the person on the phone said we maybe receive it at end of this month. When I asked the reason she said talk to sales department and hanged the line. If you do not have the product why you sell it, or why it doesn’t show it is not available on the website???

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much for the E&S experience - very disappointed!

Found an item (Dishwasher) I wanted on the E&S website - stated as being available.
I called my closest store to arrange pickup and after a huge wait on-hold music (all about the E&S experience) my call was finally taken.
Was told that I could pick up a unit at distribution centre - however, after I requested a price match to another seller (as they clearly state they won't be beaten) all the units were suddenly allocated and they said they couldn't help me and hung up on me!!!
Yep, that's certainly the E&S experience!!!!

Catherine G

Catherine GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I've just bought a fridge online. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to get all the information I needed to select my product. Communication was excellent and delivery and installation was done as scheduled. Delivery staff were cheerful, competent and friendly. A very good experience. Would shop here again - highly recommended

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Catherine, thank you for your informative 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent shopping experience with us and hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

Samuel F.

Samuel F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service and competitive price

Have had a few occasions dealing with E&S and happy with their customer services.
Purchased a fridge from them and the order was fulfilled in a timely manner

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Samuel, thank you for your 4 star review and feedback. We hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

ellys

ellysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Ellys, Thank you for the great feedback and 5 star review. We are so pleased to read we were able to get a dishwasher installed before Christmas! Thanks for sharing your experience and hope to assist you again should you need another appliance.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered a new fridge over the phone from E&S in Melbourne, my fridge had died and thanks to Zehra who arranged everything I was able to get a new one delivered in two days. She was very helpful and even smoothed over a tiny hiccup very quickly. The delivery guys were friendly and efficient as well. Much thanks E&S.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Mallymuff, thank you for the great 4 star review. We are pleased to read that you are happy with how the whole process and hope you enjoy your new fridge. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

TerenceSouthwest, VIC

Don't rely on staff for delivery

Store LocationGeelong
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Terence, we're contacting you from our support office. Can you please share with us either an order number or contact details so a manager can make direct contact with you to resolve this. Thank you.

David W

David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These folks do get customer service

Delays in supply are a reality these days, that makes setting expectations even more important. When let down by their suppliers E&S have been open with why, and quick to try and provide a reasonable fix to the issue. While at times its out of their control, their team has effectively communicated and the passion for great customer service goes all the way to the owners. Streets ahead of other retailers, they get the concept of return custom, and I certainly will be directing my business to them whenever I can.

Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and outstanding delivery

Just really great service and then delivery next day where the guys were amazing and got the fridge up a tricky staircase with what looked like ease. So lovely and would definitely recommend again!!

EandS Supporte&s

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review. We hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

AMegs

AMegs

Dont Trust what they tell you. Buyer be warned

E&S will make all the promises in the world, until it comes to get the deliveries. Then you will start getting the messages that items are not in stock. We placed an order for a whole kitchen and laundry of appliances and were told everything was in stock. The day before delivery, we got notification that items were delayed by 6-weeks. Our whole renovation had to be placed on hold. All we got from them was excuses.

peter cmelbourne

no worries

got great service matched prices no problems.was a very easy on the phone transaction. very pleasant to deal with. was even asked if our old washer had broken down.wanted to know if i needed the new washer asap.. the deliverey people were on time . very polite and helpfull. my wife said she was very comfortable letting these men in the house to do there job. they did everything they said they would do. you cant ask for more than that. these are my go to people

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Peter, Thank you very much for the glowing 5 star review and feedback. We are so pleased we were able to assist you. We hope you'll be very happy with your new washer.

peter c

wife loves it. so much better than fisher&paykel im so glad you took that away. this bosch washer actually does its does very well. im impressed

Melinda

Melinda

Sensational service

WoW
From the very first phone call to E and S for advice to the lovely friendly delivery guys (Frank and Jessie ) Thankyou

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Melinda, We are so pleased to read this. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

E&S Prahran - No.1 in Whitegoods GR8 organisation and team

We purchased a FISHER & PAYKEL WA8560G1 8.5KG top load Washing Machine. Incredible price from Mr. Zahra plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery, installation and test cycle by Darren. Good old fashioned Service. HN, JB & GG could not get within 3 digits of the E&S price :-( E&S competition in the market is refreshing.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Craig, what great feedback! Thank you so much for this 5 star review. We are very pleased to read of your positive experience from start to finish and hope you will be very happy with your new Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people great products

Purchased several Kitchen appliances including, Oven, Steam Oven and Fridge. Sales lady was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Assisted us with the selection and gave us a great price as well. Kept us informed through the process and up to date wit the delivery schedule.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Stewart, thank you for your 5 star review and great feedback. We're very pleased to read about your happy shopping experience with us and hope you love your new kitchen appliances.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Melbourne

E&S Geelong - First class organisation and team

Purchased from them twice now in six months. On both occasions - ordered and shipped to the time and day that they gave. Also, the delivery teams were excellent; said when they would arrive and arrived on time!

100% happy

We purchased a Bosch 7.5 kg front end load Washing Machine. We got a great price during the sale plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery and installation by Isaac and Hus.

Jodie R.

Jodie R.Southwest, VIC

I Can not Speak Highly Enough

What a wonderful experience I had with Jemma & Pina from E & S.
I contacted them with a desperate enquiry and they as well as their manager (sorry don’t know the name) went by far above and beyond. I’m a disability pensioner and they organised everything from ordering, payment (Great Price), delivery and even installation. Thank you, thank you for your amazing service. You’ve made this Mums day that’s for sure.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service and price

I ordered a new washing machine online with these guys. It was the best price, free delivery and installation, and included the removal of my old machine. I had wonderful customer service from the time I ordered, right through until the delivery and installation guys left my place. Reece (the installer) was on time, friendly and didn't once complain; the washing machine is fantastic; and from now on, these guys will be my go-to!