e&s

e&s

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

purchase lack of knowledge on fisher&paykel machine promotion

purchased fisher & paykel 10kg frontload machine and 8 kg pump condenser dryer salesperson
said they did not know about any promotion said i would have to go on line and claim
I have found out E&S do have a promotion and if sales person was interested enough would have know the 8kg dryer is not included the promotion

Store Locationpreston

Bought a washing machine and fridge and got free delivery. Delivery times were a bit inflexible, but staff did their best to help. Installation service were very friendly. All staff I dealt with were very friendly. Thanks Andrew!

Great Store

E&s trading is great place to purchase quality products. I have purchased few ASKO and Fisher & Paykel products plus Franke product from Essendon store. Great customer service. Strongly recommending to all...

Store LocationEssendon

What a Circus (E&S)

We went in to Preston E&S and bought a Dryer. We were told that because we were stacking it on top of a Bosch washer we needed to buy a Bosch dryer. We had this delivered and the installer informed us that we should have been sold a stacking kit. The salesman didn't mention this. We went back and bought the stacking kit which would be installed. The installers came again and told us then that the washing machine we had would not support the stacking of the new dryer. Off we went again and bought a new washing machine. Delivery man came without being told he would need to install the stacking kit and dryer on top of the washing machine. He contacted the E&S Logistics and was told that they would arrange installation and call us back to tell us what was going to happen. We waited for a call from the installers, not forthcoming. We rang E&S Preston several times before we could get hold of the Manager to try to sort this out. He rang soon after after to say that the installers were on their way but they forgot to contact us. In the end everything was installed.

Store LocationPreston

ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE

What a great experience we had with Kelly from Geelong store, she went above and beyond to help us to find a fridge to fit inside our non standard size kitchen cavity at a great price.
She was very knowledgeable with all the different fridges and their specifications she had one for us immediately that was suitable, which we purchased on the same day, and she arranged to have it delivered that afternoon.

We would like to thank Kelly for her pleasant and friendly customer service.
Your customer service gives a high quality customer experience, and in doing so helps the business develop a strong competitive advantage that makes customers want to come back.

Store LocationGeelong

Dishwasher purchase

Great deal from one if the sales guys Stephen Helebrant, worked out a top price and followed up on my order to make sure delivery was on time. Great service.

Excellent service from E and S and Stephen Helebrant

I purchased a fridge, dishwasher and split system air conditioner and the service by Stephen was outstanding. The attention to detail was great. Stephen went out of his way to gather information on other items as part of the process of renovating my kitchen.

Very helpful staff

We have had a great experience shopping through E&S. Kelly at the geelong store was so thorough and helpful whilst we were trying to select a fridge and washing machine for our new home. She took her time explaining different features and positives and negatives of each product. She was very patient with us as we emailed her a lot to make sure we were doing the right thing for our cash back promotion as well as organising delivery. It has been such an easy process. We will definitely be back to purchase appliances in the future

Great Customer Service

I have purchased a lot of staff from E&S trading Moorabbin in the last couple of years and they were always excellent on price and service . However, the last time I purchased from them an airconditioner they were exceptional! When Fujitsu Australia refused to give me a bonus/cash back because I paid for my airconditioner 2 days outside their promotion, E&S trading Moorabbin promptly rectified the situation by offering me the promotion money back . Will not hesitate to buy from them again and recommend to others .

Fantastic service from Steve!

My partner Patrick and I were after a brand new, yet, classic styling for the fitout of our new kitchen. Something fashionably modern, yet, timeless; we wanted a piece to really grab your attention and stand out, but to be something that would unassuming sit perched solemnly over the sink. The Zucchetti fitting Steven directed us towards was exactly what we were looking for but hadn't realised it ourselves yet! Now, strikingly it sits, seen yet unnoticed, like a wise owl purveying the tile and linoleum, a supper sentry if you will. Magnificent. Thank you for your kindness and help.

E&S Prahran: Gr8 service from start to finish

Great service from start to finish. We needed a washer/dryer and Pina delivered with an outstanding Bosch and the best price. Delivery was on time and the installers were friendly and very obliging.

Fantastic customer service

Wow what can I say about my experience at e&s when we first walked in I was amazed at how sleek the set up was and that was nothing, once we met Steven from the new Preston store we were treated with kindness and a bubbly personality which made us feel very comfortable. Steven’s exceptional customer service skills and the fact that he Got us a great price is what made us purchase 5 fisher and Paykel kitchen appliances. I highly recommend going to e&s to shop and if you go to the Preston store ask for Steven

Disappointing overall experience

We are building a reasonably high end architecturally designed house in regional Victoria. We had used E and S previously with a build in Clifton Hill Melbourne that went reasonably well. The layout and range at E and S was very good. Our initial experience with our consultant Michelle was also very good and in fact she was rather knowledgeable. We basically used E and S to fit out the entire house with reasonably high spec products including V Zug in the kitchen.

Essentially after the initial selection process things went downhill. It quickly became apparent that the computer system E and S used is antiquated and that there is poor system access if you attempt to find products and add to the inventory amongst the various stores when we attempted to do so at Chadstone. Orders were lost. Products that were ordered were not delivered despite being on the order docket. Frustratingly, when trying to contact E and S by phone, we were deflected back to Michelle who only works part-time.

The final straw came today when we were informed by our builder that despite ordering a very expensive motorised bidet type toilet to assist with one of our kids who has a disability that the seat hasn't been delivered and therefore the handover for the build will need to be delayed further.

Overall it has been an extremely frustrating customer service process for us and we would be reluctant to recommend them.

In contrast we ordered out DCS BBQ through Winning Appliances who were extremely efficient and delivered in a timely fashion

Thanks paul for being so prompt, personnable and for fixing the problem with the washing machine

We had an issue after our AEG washing machine was installed by E&S Trading and stopped working after 3 days. Learnt days later the correct hose wasn't fitted because they didn't deliver it with the washing machine & our old Miele hose was used instead which obviously wasn't compabitible. Can recommend that if you have a problem with an E&S purchase that you go straight to the service department for assiistance. We received excellent service, after no satisfaction from the Sales area. Paul who rectified the situation came out at 5.30pm on a Friday evening and for that we are truly appreciative. Staff like him are what makes your business a step above the usual

Amazing customer service!

I have always been happy with the customer service at e & s trading as we have purchased a few items over the past 6 years but our recent experience was more than expected. After our 6yr old washing machine broke down i was recommended to chase it up by the technician as it was a bosch and that particular part should last longer. I rang e&s who looked up our order history and immediately sent out a loan machine in the interim and contacted bosch for me who also amazingly sent out a new replacement as soon as i sent through the paperwork. E&s then picked up the loan machine the day i rang them to say i had received the replacement. The whole process was so easy with regular texts and calls letting me know what was happening and when and to check on how it was progressing. This level of customer service is such a refreshing change

Outstanding customer service ... above and beyond

About 6 weeks ago, I ordered a Bosch dishwasher for delivery an installation. Marcin (Marin) Fuodalinski came to deliver and instal the dishwasher. Marcin is an absolute gem and is well worth his weight in gold. Marcin went above and beyond when installing my dishwasher, not leaving my premises until it was installed and working 100%. The previous dishwasher needed to be removed and this was an extremely difficult task. Marcin was so friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to use E & S again and more to the point, I would request Marcin for installation. I am a secret shopper with many companies (not E & S) and have been for 20 years, so I am well aware of what good customer service is and should be. Well done Marcin and I hope you get rewarded for your outstanding customer service.

E&S to the Rescue

Amazing Service-
Warehouse Manager was super, going above & beyond & the 2 delivery guys were awesome. Called as requested before arrival & so professional in their service.

Best Service. Best Consultant

John Thomopoulos is the best consultant I ever came across. Went out of his way on His day of to deliver a sink .
The supplier sent the wrong colour and John drove to the warehouse to pick up the correct sink and deliver it to my Joiner.
Best service I have ever had

Too Easy - replacement of washing machine

My washing machine suddenly stopped working and I began calling around different shops to find a replacement, which fitted in the space in our small apartment. After speaking to 6 different companies I was able to ascertain that E & S Trading at Ashburton was offering the best price, which included delivery, installation and take-away old washer. All done over the telephone with Pauline - a knowledgeable and obliging sales-person. Within 3 days the new washer was delivered by a helpful man who installed the machine, ran through a cycle to check and demonstrate for me, and took away packaging and the old machine. I have a history of using E & S Trading in Geelong and have found their service to be faultless. Ashburton equally as good. Thank you.

bathroom heating

Recently went to the Moorabbin. Were looking at NOBO wall heaters. Asked the assistant (who was on their mobile) for some if they were suitable for bathrooms. The assistant guessed a "no" but we then noticed a big sign and technical spec on the wall which mentioned they were ideal. Then she went off to "double check with a colleague" and came back with a "yes".