e&s

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by e&s

Great Price & Awesome service

Great prices and awesome service, guys couldn’t be more helpful. Took away old machine and packing and set up new one. Highly recommended

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi ecky1, Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate the time you've taken to write this. We're so glad to hear of your excellent experience. All the best,

Tinny
TinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product with excellent delivery guys A1+

Happy with purchase and communication. Delivery guys were exceptionally helpful. They took away my old washing machine, which was a bugger to get out the house but they did it. They then installed the new one. 10 mins after they left my daughter said mum did u take my clean clothes out of the old machine lol .. I rang the delivery guys and said plz I need them clothes back, so they drove all the way back and dropped them off with no hesitations. They young delivery boy was very polite and obliging. Excellent service!!!

The perfect customer experience

Needed a new washing machine asap. Bought one online which included free delivery, installation and removal of old washing machine all for a very competitive price. Post sales service was phenomenal and the delivery and installation guys, nothing short of impressive. All within a few business days. A+ and keep up the customer focused service, it's a rare thing these days.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi meth090, Thanks so much for the fantastic review, we're so happy you've had a great experience. We hope to see you again next time :)

Attila Simon
Attila SimonGippsland, VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered a fridge online. A couple of days after we decide to buy a dishwasher too. I contacted the company online and in a moment the two purchases were on one page and same-day delivery. I received an SMS multiple times about my delivery also with a tracking link on delivery day. They were there inside the time frame and carry the staff to the right spot. Great company, great products, great price, and exceptional customer service. Highly recommended!!!

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Attila, Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate the time you've taken to write this. We're so glad to hear of your excellent experience. All the best,

Giovanni
GiovanniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

Bought a Bosh vacuum stick cleaner. Doesn't charge battery!!!!!!!!only 2 days old unbelievable l should be able to return it for my money back.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Giovanni, We are sorry to hear of your poor product experience. If you would be kind enough to send through some further contact details to marketing@eands.com.au, I am sure we can look at rectifying this for you with Bosch in no time at all!

My washing machine was delivered by Marcin and Jox today. Was a tricky delivery and installation but they managed it perfectly and couldn’t have been more helpful and lovely about it! Absolutely fantastic service. Really happy with the product too. E&S will be my first port of call for everything else in future.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate the time you've taken to write this. We're so glad to hear of your excellent experience. All the best,

Rob H.
Rob H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service I've ever received.

My fridge gave up one night so I trudged through the normal high street retailers looking for a replacement. A friend said to me check out E & S he recently purchased through them.

I found the exact same fridge that was on sale at JB, good guys etc for $200 cheaper and with free delivery and removal of the old faulty fridge.

I purchased the fridge and it was delivered within the 2 hour window by very careful delivery guys. Sadly the fridge was 1 mm too big. I called customer service to arrange a replacement and they had a new fridge out to me the next day and didn't charge me for picking the wrong sized fridge in the first place.

These people are amazing. So friendly, so helpful and they'll have my business for life now.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Rob H, Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate the time you've taken to write this. We're so glad to hear of your excellent experience. All the best,

Lidia22
Lidia22Victoria

Bosch dishwasher Silence plus Series 6

We are very pleased with our purchase. This Bosch dishwasher SMS6HCIO1A is very quiet and cleans efficiently. All cutlery on top tray comes out clean unlike our original purchase of a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. Definitely go for Bosch.
Thankyou to Donna Revell @
E and S Trading DFO Essendon for organizing our exchange.
Much appreciated.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Lidia22, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We'll be sure to pass on your praises to Donna and the Team at Essendon!

Leah K.
Leah K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Next level customer service!

Best level of service I have received in a LONG time! Because of the great service levels from my purchase of a Dryer, I quickly returned to purchase a Dishwasher.
Your customer service team are super efficient and friendly, I was emailing out of hours and on weekends and they replied super quickly with all of the answers.
Delivery for both items were done super quickly from point of sale.
Price matching was honoured.
Have already recommended E&S to many friends and family after these experiences over the past few weeks.

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Leah, Thanks so much for your kind and generous review - we're so glad to hear of such a wonderful experience, twice! We wish you all the best with your new appliances and hope to see you next time :)

Rohit Kassen
Rohit KassenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after Sales Service

WOW what great after sales service from Nicky M and her team at e&s. You can buy a product everywhere but the after sales service especially where there issues and staff take time to listen and assist in a finding a resolution smoothly is very rare. My purchased a cooktop and rangehood and some challenges with it functioning optimally , i was assisted by Nicky who arranged a resolution , always kept me informed and went the extra mile not once but twice.

So big thank you to Nicky M and e$s team from websales to aftersales, great company!!!! Great Service !!!!

Wayne D
Wayne DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable Service

Darryl Wyatt your service and support has been outstanding. Tremendous work in placing customer needs first at all times. Thank you

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Wayne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write in about your experience with Daryl W. We will most certainly be sure to pass on this kind feedback! Thanks for choosing e&s

Penny
PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

I recently purchased a front loader washing machine from E&S. The sales rep was extremely informative & patient with all my questions. I was so happy with my choice & even happier with their pricing. The delivery was very prompt & installation was not rushed - very happy !

e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Penny, Thank you so much for your kind and fantastic review - we're so glad to hear of your wonderful experience. We hope you love your new washing machine and hope to see you next time :)

Annette
AnnetteVictoria

Service from E&S regarding purchase of washing machine

Price and service from E&S was amazing. Delivery was exactly the time frame specified plus email and text confirmation prior. Extremely efficient and friendly. Would recommend highly.

• Incentivised Review No
e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Annette, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback - it sounds like a fantastic experience all round, which is what we love!
We hope you love your new Washing Machine and hope to see you again next time :)

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great After Sales Service

Had my Fisher & Paykel Top load washing machine delivered today.
The staff at E & S Essendon ( Alana ) was very helpful in organising my Washing Machine.
Also Meagan/ Kelsie at head office were also very helpful in organising my Fisher & Paykel washing machine in a timely manner.
The driver Rocky and his jockey Sam who delivered my machine were courteous and professional about setting up my new machine.
Overall thankyou to everyone who assisted me in organising this product with no fuss or any issues.
Rob your boss should be extremely happy with the great team he has at E & S.
Can honestly recommend E & S for your next purchase of Kitchen Bathroom or Laundry appliances.

Hi Tony,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this generous and kind review. We'll certainly be sure to pass on your feedback to the team members involved!
We hope you love your new washing machine and hope to see you again next time!

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Haier washer

My washer was just delivered today. It was unboxed in advance so I didn't actually see the unboxing process. When I check the washer after the delivery guys left, it is very dusty and even has scratches on the door. Is this really a new washer or is it a display/refurnished set?

• Incentivised Review No
e&s T.e&sSend a private message

Hi Hannah, We're sorry to hear your delivery experience has not gone as you had hoped. Can you please send through your best contact details to marketing@eands.com.au so that we can rectify this situation for you as soon as possible.