ESuperfund

• Rates and Fees
Surendra Parbhu

Surendra ParbhuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Online SMSF

I have been with esuper for over nine years. I find esuper to be an excellent online SMSF. Any queries related to the esuper fund are answered clearly and timely manner. Esuper does all my compliance reporting to ATO. All I have to provide is details of my investments. The website has kept up-to date regularly with the modern technology and new offerings.
I would recommend esuper without hesitation.

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Nigel B.

Nigel B.Queensland

Great ongoing service

After completing compliance and having received our ATO refund a JMEI document arrived from a mining company. This in effect was the equivalent of a tax credit for the year completed. We thought that having already finalised our return we may have “missed the boat”. After contacting ESUPERFUND for advice they completed a revised return on our behalf and we ultimately received the extra credit.
Thanks to ESUPERFUND for their ongoing good advice and great service. ESUPERFUND have been our SMSF compliance providers for 5 years.
NB

Gerard Carrasco

Gerard CarrascoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still ..... Simply the Best

I have been with esuperfund for over 10 years. They have been extremely responsive and obliging with any request that I may have had. I just have to manage my investments and leave the rest to them.

Fantastic Job esuperfund. I have recommended them to a lot of friends.

Satisfied

I've been a client since 2014 and completely satisfied. Run a pretty basic setup with one member - me :-) Wanted to diversify a little so kept primary (industry) super fund operating with employer conts, salsac, insurance etc and transferred some funds to SMSF with ESuper so I could I direct invest in property. Haven't looked back. Very easy to set up and even easier to manage. Love the ability to code income and expenses progressively during the year rather than at year end. Wish I could do this with personal tax return :-( Highly recommend.

Perfect

I am with this Superfund for last 4 years. I am very happy. I will definitely recommend to my friends. It is very properly run institution. My friend suggest me and i am very happy.
Thanks.

Insurance Options
Income Protection

Kat

KatAU

Long term satisfied client

Let's start with highly recommended.
I have been a client since 2009 and have seen eSuperfund improve year on year constantly streamlining their process. There is a bit of "paperwork" involved, but if you're organised, it's easy. The process is simple and significantly cheaper than engaging an accountant, auditor etc. Any changes you wish to make are cost effective and the assistance eSuperfund provides is excellent.
Again, highly recommended.

Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Making self-managed superannuation easy to administer

I've been with eSuperFund for almost ten years and found them super flexible and highly competent. They've streamlined the ugly process of self-managing a super fund, making it easy. I'd have no qualms about recommending them to anyone that wants to manage their own super.

Peter Cheung

Peter CheungSydney, NSW

Great help foe SMSF

Have been with ESUPERFUND for over 10 years. It is getting easier each year for the tax return. No need to contact the Fund for support. All my 10 families have set up funds with them.

Esuperfund

We could not have run our SMSF over the last 7 years without Esuperfund's help and expert assistance with all ATO requirements. Esuperfund has surpassed all our expectations. We have no hesitation in recommending them.

Ross A

Ross ASouth East Queensland, QLD

IMHO: eSuperfund is useless

Astro

AstroSydney, NSW

Super Funds

SMSF's are an expensive minefield and only work for the ATO. The ATO makes it hard for you and changes the rules all the time, not for your benefit so you have to use an Accountant or provider which will cost a lot of money in fees auditing and processes and get very little in return. You will be taxed from the first dollar input but if your money is outside it is not taxed unless you earn over the specified limit which also changes that's how stupid it is. So don't be fooled.

Damian C.

Damian C.Sydney, NSW

Very good SMSF tool

I've used this for a couple of years now. It works really well, despite me having a few non-orthodox transactions. If I was setting up a new fund from scratch today, I would use Esuperfund again.

Maree

MareeVictoria

Excellent Service

I've been with ESuperfund for 4 years. They provided all the help we needed to set up our fund. They were patient with my numerous questions during the set up process and talked me through each step. They continue to provide support at any time.

Jeff

JeffMelbourne

Fantastic service

I’ve been with ESUPERFUND for 3 years. When I first joined I thought there would be some hidden charges but I can confirm that there aren’t any. They are completely up front with their fees.

And when it comes to service, they always exceed my expectations. When I email them my question, no matter how trivial or complex they always answer it. Quickly, politely and completely.

I would recommend them very highly.

GarryT

GarryTSouthwest, VIC

esuper has exceeded my expectation

I have been with esuper for the past 4 years and am completely satisfied with the quality of service and the efficient way they deal with all administration matters. One of the underestimated strengths of esuper is
the technical knowledge they provide in the learning modules. For those willing to, and capable of taking on decision making about their own super, it is an excellent platform. I have learnt much technical details via esuper and the knowledge gained has put me in a position to make what I think are wise decisions.
If people want to take active control of their financial future, esuper is an ideal mechanism to manage your
own superannuation at an affordable cost.

Luigi Moretti

Luigi MorettiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Administration services for self managed super fund.

We have been with ESUPERFUND since August 2011. They assisted in setting up our self managed fund and have provided all administration in relation to our fund up to June 2020. We are very satisfied with their performance.

Don Jayamaha

Don JayamahaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Esuper Team

I am with the fund for over 10 years. Highly satisfied with its service. Simple to understand the home page and professional and prompt service by the Esuper team.Wish them well.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

It's excelling

Using for several years, so much easier to use and less expensive than my first SMSF set-up. Timely responses to my queries, and much less accounting from me. Have recommended to my friends

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Cheap but beware of the downsides

Geoffrey

GeoffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We have been with Esuper now for 11 years and have found them to be very helpful and efficient. Over the years we have transitioned from paper to all digital. They are always improving the system to make it more userfriendly. Many thanks.

David

Davidasked

I have made a pre tax contribution to my E Superfund but I need a letter of confirmation for my Tax Return. No one will answer emails and the ATO is taxing me at the full rate. Can you please help?

Aarron W.

Aarron W.asked

Has anyone found issues with using a different broker/trading platform to the one provided by ESUPERFUND?
Do they offer any free brokerage arrangements?
Just how easy do they make the audit process?

I am happy with ESuperfund

Evelyn

I am recommending Regarding to my friends

Excellent Manager and team

Richardasked

Can I change from Comsec to Ord Minnett with ESUPERFUND?

Dave
Dave

Richard, If you mean can you use Ord Minnett instead of Comsec for share trading.
From Esuper site: "Clients of ESUPERFUND are permitted to use any Broker" but I not sure why you would.
Getting all your trading data/Dividends to and from Esuper to Ord Minnett, for compliance, would be very time consuming!
Esuper/Comsec only charge $30 per trade (ie 0.3% on a $10K trade).
Personally I mainly buy LIC's on ASX with low management cost - eg: ASX:AFI, management fees of 0.13% or ASX:DUI (0.15%) which have some international exposure. Do not take this as financial advice as I do not know your position but Esuper is a DIY, no advice model.

Richard

Dave. I understand what you are getting at. However, recommendations from the person I have been dealing at Ord Minnett in Sydney have been spot on in the last 12 months during the time I I have been an unofficial client. Ord Minnett also have access to IPOs that ComSec don’t. I am awaiting to see if ESUPERFUND systems automatically populate trades and dividends. My strategy is based on 1.Capital preservation. 2. Income, and 3. modest capital growth. There is a high probability of a world recession with interest rates at an all time low, the USD at an all time high and a rush to Bonds. I realise that Ord Minnett charge higher brokerage than ComSec however 75% of my SMSF assets are in accumulation phase because of the $1.6 million cap so brokerage is partially tax deductible. Thanks for your helpful comments. Richard

Simon P.
Simon P.

Hi Richard. Good to see that your Ords broker is giving you some good recommendations, although your question is from pre-COVID market times, so not sure how this will impact you.

If you read the esuperfund reviews, take them with a grain of salt - most of the recent 5 star reviews are from newly created accounts with one or two reviews only - not linked to a real human (Facey or Google profile etc). Hmmmm.

People seem to make a big thing out of trades and dividents automatically feeding to the accounting / admin system with esuperfund. Really? It's 2020, that technology has been around for at least a decade and the software used by my provider has feeds from a few hundred brokers - including Ord Minnett.

It is possible to run an Ords broking account side by side with any other brokerage account you want - for example if the broker looks after part of your porfolio and you trade on another.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives