ESuperfund

Good, but no BITCOIN !

Very good e-super, but they don't offer any crypto-currencies (ie. bitcoin). Unfortunately I have no choice but to look at alternative providers. Their reasoning for not offering bitcoin is due to complex reconciliation. It is not complex at all, there are many Australian crypto brokers that deal only in AUD as a base currency. I don't know why e-super don't look into this. Such a wasted opportunity.

E for excellent

Been with them since they started. No bad issues at all and have appreciated the ease of navigation around the website and the easy to complete annual compliance questionnaire. The annual fee is very competitive and I hope all the good reviews they will no doubt get doesn't lead to an increase!!

e-super

Everything is fine, I have no complaints. We have been users of e-super for a decade. I would prefer a contact phone number so I can call instead of email.

Get what you pay for

OK service though took five months to prepare tax return. Lost money as I wanted to transfer money to a higher earning fund but they won't let you until return lodged and any tax paid.

Just what we were looking for!

ESuperfund was just what we were looking for to run our SMSF. So much cheaper than our accountant and all the information required is clearly set out on the website.

Look Around For Another SMSF Agent

I have been with esuperfund for many years.
I have always found them to be very impersonal. When you do ask them a question they give you a prepared answer. Many times I have had to ask the same question over and over until I received a proper response.
They have limited scope of products they allow.
Am currently waiting for more than 3 months for my return to be prepared for last year after providing all the info they requested.
You can do better.

One of the best organisations we have ever dealt with.

We have been with Esuperfund for five years. The best decision we have ever made. Their pricing is very fair and their service is the very best we have had from any one in the Superannuation/Accounting Industry or the Finance Industry. We encourage all our friends to use Esuperfund.

Excellent but know what you are buying

I have just wound-up my SMSF with ESuperfund after ten years because of a change in my personal circumstances.
I think it is an excellent service but like anything, you must know what you are paying for. ESuperfund is for those who genuinely want to make their own investing decisions. Their annual compliance process is easy and gets better each year.
I have always found they answer email questions promptly but you must understand they are not in the business of giving financial advice.
I have never regretted joining ESuperfund and highly recommend them.

Terrible customer service

Had enormous difficult contacting and dealing with esuper fund, they cancelled my contract with them with no warning based on my annual and GST statements not being signed the previous year. Very difficult to deal with the customer service manager, and on the few occasions he responded to emails they were rude and short.

Would not recommend

Superb product that continually improves

Since 2007 my fund has performed to my satisfaction during difficult times aided by its exceptionally low fees and capacity to accommodate a wide range of investments, including realty.

Prompt support, good value for money

We have been using Esuperfund for 10 years and the product has been improved on every year - the annual compliance process is nearly automated. The investment choices and purchasing decisions are our own and Esuperfund handle all of the compliance details. The website has comprehensive education modules with practical examples and covers all aspects of SMSFs. Mark and the team respond promptly to our email queries and keep us informed of any regulation changes. We would recommend Esuperfund to anyone wanting to take control of their own retirement funds.

No support at all

This company provides no support at all. Ring their number as if you're an existing customer and try to get through if you don't believe me.

Top SMSF support platform

I have been with esuperfund for over ten years. It the ideal support for handling my investments and our compliance obligations. Mark Needham's team are superb. They never fail to help and resolve any issues we might have. The design of this website is superb and keeps improving. We have never been questioned by the ATO or any other regulative body on any aspect of our compliance. Thank you for everything

A superb and elegant platform.

I have been using this solid and practical platform now for 10 years. My dealings with Mark Needham and other members of the ESuperfund team have been faultless. The ease and accuracy of the electronic platform makes having a SMSF a breeze! They alway reply promptly with accurate succinct information that is both informative, practical and educational.

In using the platform it is helpful to be a bit computer savvy though.

Have a read through the Learn Sections to bring yourself up to date with the latest SMSF legislation. Very informative.

Thank you so much ESuper!!

Absolutely Useless and Zero Customer Support

Use these guys at your own peril.
They are cheaper than the others for a reason. No Support And No Care!!
If your return has any issues beyond what their tax clerks can handle they will simply axe you as a client and remove your usage from their platform to prevent you from asking anymore questions (which by the way is the only way you can communicate with these people as they have no access to any phone support whatsoever).
Do yourself a favor, Use Somebody Else!!
Don't trust these guys with your accounts.

fantastic service thank you Danny

I am a new member but so far everything works so smooth. I was dealing with Danny Kelb and service is absolutely superb and lightning fast. I used smsf to set up the fund and apply for a loan. Often received response within a few minutes or an hour. Amazing. Thank you for reassurance and very clear instructions.

Excellent product for the price

The staff at Esuper has been most helpful in getting the returns done whilst complying with quite onerous taxation demands imposed on a SMSF. Overall I'm happy with the sevice but perhaps, and this is only a comment not a criticism, the staff could be a bit more forthcoming regarding an individual's circumstances and benefits, although i acknowledge Esuper is not in the business of providing financial advice. Also, the move to an updated browser selection means I have to update my computer to finalise the annual checklist

Esuper is SUPER

We've been with Esuper for 5 years and have been extremely happy with their SMSF admin/compliance reporting service. Good product, good service, excellent price.

Really easy SMSF - love it!

Been with E Super for 7 years now....setting up was simple and straight forward. Ongoing maintenance is very simple and only requires a few hours at year end to keep things sweet. The team at E Super have always answered any of my questions promptly and in an easy to understand and action manner. I highly recommend E Super if you are thinking to start your own SMSF

Reliable & Professional

I have been with ESuper about 10 years. They provide excellent service & efficient systems. They are puntual with responses and allow me to do what I want - make investment & strategic decisions. Cost wise they are very efficient and much better than having a SMSF through any other alternatives that I know of. They also continue to innovate & expand the service. I'm very happy with ESuper.

I urgently need to contact eSuper regarding a fund that was managed for me by my Father who is very ill and returns have not been lodged. Is there ANY away to contact them???? I don’t know account details. Please help!!!
Hi Lynne, Yes this is a problem for them, they do not have a contact number, if you would like to email me your details I can go into my portal on your behalf and ask them to call you. jmoloney@adam.com.auHi Lynne, You may contact us via our Contact Us page (https://www.esuperfund.com.au/why-us/contact-us). Please go to the "Help Centre" section, select "Prospective Client of ESUPERFUND" - "Other" and specify your query.

I am sending emails to esuperfund. No respond. I want to know we are about 15 people brought a property worth 1.5millons. Out of 15 people few are investing money from savings and topping up mortgage. Few are investing from there own self managed fund. If I establish SMSF from esuperfund, doese esuperfund allows me to invest on above said vacant land. Thanks

hi, i understand that its a low cost model and all inquiries should go through the Client portal - However I dont have my logon details and the "reset your password option" I dont have the appropriate information to complete :-( Ive sent several emails to "info" but no response as yet. Help me matt... you are my only hope... :-)
Hi Brendon I understand your frustration, they do not have a contact Number as far as I can tell. If you are willing to give me your mobile number I am willing to send them a message via my portal and tell them your predicament and ask them to call you. Regards Jane

Similar listings