ESuperfund

4.3

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent online SMSF company

We have been with esuper since 2007 - their service has been excellent over this period.
esuper doesn't offer financial advice but I would have to say their attention to detail has been meticoulous - I have recommended esuper to many friends who are now happy clients of esuper
Silver
SilverSydney, NSW

Great expirience

Great onboarding experience. Setting up accounts and doing the tax return paper work has been seamless and very easy to manage. The team has been very responsive to my multiple enquiries during my time with them. I will continue to work with them for the foreseeable future.
Keith

BobTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Soon L Tan
Soon L TanSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing Client Services support

I have been with ESuperfund for almost 13 years now and never fail to be impressed with the efficiency of the Client Services team. Today, I asked a question about capital gains tax or loss calculation and despite their heavy workload, received a reply within two hours! In the past, most questions were answered or resolved by the next business day. I have not come across a more efficient client services team either from the government departments or the corporate sector. Congratulations and thanks heaps!
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Loss of data feeds

When we started with eSuperfund a few years ago they had data feeds established with the bank we chose, CBA, and the stock broker we chose, Saxo Markets. Since then eSuperfund no longer has a data feed with CBA. There's also very limited choices of banks and brokers. Having this data feed access is very important to us for ease of reporting.
Given this lack of facility and the general feedback (also our experience) about the impersonal & restrictive communication, and cumbersome Annual Checklist process, we're looking to switch elsewhere.
Any suggestions?
JJT and LMT
JJT and LMTSydney, NSW

Allan M.
Allan M.

Esuperfund a perfect way to manage SMSF

Having used this electronic SMSF self managed platform for over 7 years I can not fault it. The customer support is quick and reliable going way beyond my expectations. The platform is relatively inexpensive and has lots of good advice on managing SMSF's, pensions and the like. The audit process is straight forward and the site walks you through the process.
Garry
GarryDarwin, NT

Murcas
MurcasWestern District, VIC4 posts

Very Helpful running our Superfund

Would be five stars but find it frustrating repeating tax details for non-recognised superfund products
Timmo
TimmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Inexpensive and total SMSF administration

Esuper is ideal for SMSF trustees who want low cost administration and compliance. Their processes and services are first class and give you confidence that you can fulfill your trustee obligations without concern. The investment options are more than adequate to generate above average returns.
Ferdinand De Castro
Ferdinand De CastroSydney, NSW

Affordable and competitive SMSF Administration

I am by word of mouth keeps on telling to my workmates and circle of friends that we have eSuperfund being our SMSF administrator. For close to four years now, being with them, I have learned a lots in terms of tax filing, provides timely response for any inquiries that I have.

Their fees are at low cost compare to other Super Administrators. Reporting and presentation wise, you will see how our SMSF is performing with amount comparisons every year.

JAC
JACGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and helpful

I would like to thank the whole team at ESuper for helping me over the last two years with my separation and re-structure of my SMSF.
It was a minefield of paperwork and procedures for me to navigate and the Esuper team helped me to do that quickly and efficiently, whilst staying calm and professional as I lost my mind.

Mike M.
Mike M.

The Inbox in Esuper used to show esuper to client and vice versa but now client to esuper are not shown. I have to take screenshots all the time. I cannot find anywhere on Esuper where client to esuper lives. Really extra work for the client, especially when it is a back and forth involved.Bad idea. Michael

Bob O
Bob O

Why wont E Super publish a phone number for potential new customers ? I have questions before I join but can't find a single phone number to contact them on. When it comes to moving my life savings surely it's not too much to ask for !

Maria B.
Maria B.

My husband (50) and myself (53) and my son (28) are planning to set up SMSF. We have around $600K, which we want to use most as a deposit on property investment (with mortgage) and about 20% in Blue chip shares. Does this platform allow me to set up as per the above investment plan?

ESuperfund
ESuperfund   DM

Hi Maria, Thank you for your query.

Please visit our website's "Investments Allowed" page (https://www.esuperfund.com.au/investments/allowed) for a comprehensive summary.

Regards,