• Rates and Fees

Excellent service

Has been with eSuperfund for many years. I like the way their web site is set up and the way they collect details for the compliance. Get good response for my queries. Overall very satisfactory experience. The only improvement I look for is their turn around time for submission to ATO from the time we furnish all the details. It will be great to see if they can quickly submit to ATO after we furnish all the details. But for this I would rank it as the best.

Pham

PhamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Relatively low fee, quick response and reasonable good system

We have been a customer the last 4 years, really appreciate ESUPERFUND for the relatively low fee, quick responses, preload most transactions required for the annual compliance from banks, brokers and registries and great help with setting up and recording the pension and accumulation components.

Our feedback regarding the checklist: it would be better to allow clients to VIEW the data after submitting each category, so we can check if required.

EvelynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have been with ESuperfund since 2014.
I am extremely satisfied with the service.As I am a busy person, I really appreciate ESuperfund assisting me by quick responses.
I have also recommended ESupergund to my friends. One of my friends was unable to join as Esuper needs 2 people to join initially.

Evelyn

Sorry I am with ESuperfund since 2010.

I really appreciate ESuperfund service

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional in handling our SMSF

As members with Esuperfund for many years , my wife Linda and I have found the team there to be exceptional in handling our SMSF. We understand the complexities involved and although we do not like what we need to do sometimes we know that Mark and the team are ready to promptly help with what ever compliance and personal challenges we face. We highly recommend Esuperfund to anyone. Robin and Linda

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Increasingly frustrating

DavePerth, WA

Quick Response

I sent a complex email query about my 2018/19 return, received a very clear reply within 4 hours..
Great service. Been with them for 12 years through many changes and they seem to make the complex easy. Keep it up.. Thanks

Martin Rogers

Martin RogersSydney, NSW

9Years a Happy Customer

Have been a customer since 2011. Great service, lots if info on their website, their systems to automatically capture auditing data are always improving thus taking most if the drudgery out of providing financial information at audit time. Good service in answering queries. Only dropped a star because I had hoped that they could resist price increases due to increasing scale and automation of their system.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Handy for compliance

It's very handy to meet compliance requirements with bank and investments centralised by ESuper. at the end of year it doesn't take much effort to submit tax records for income tax return and audit.
I've been with Esuper for 10 years already. Based on the fees we paid, I believe Esuper provided us with the quick response to my queries.

Liam

LiamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap annual fee and efficient service

Annual fee of $899 (probably free for the first year) is absolutely a bargain. I've checked other SMSF runners, and the annual fees are usually more than 2000 bucks. Besides, the whole process is highly interactive, cause we could use the online portal to upload the supporting documents. Any queries could be resolved online, which is much more efficient. The bank account can also link to the Esuperfund account, so we don't need spend much time worrying about related codes. So, why not choose Esuper

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes It Easy Me To Have My Own SMSF

Very happy I swtiched to having my own self managed super fund, which E-Superfund has made possible. They're efficient and helpful, prompt to respond to any queries, and have good systems in place that make sure things run smoothly. I've been with them about a year and am very satisfied with the performance of my super fund.

Ian ParrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Compared to some Super Predators out there this is OK but attitude adjustment wouldn't go astray

Using them since 2010. They have a good web site that has got a lot better.
Some minor issues and service was very good at first but last time I emailed a valid question to my Manager I was reprimanded for not using their web site, which was new . Also don't like being chased by Tax Dept out of the blue when they didn't pass the assessment notice on. So all in all OK but my Manager needs an attitude adjustment. Oh yeah ... and when I get a message to login and check my in box it better be important and not self-promotional rubbish like this.

The Best

11 years i have been with esuper
I am quite happy as i am in control of my gains and losses and have told others to look at e super and one has recently joined

Rates and Fees

Valuable asset in managing your finances

Esuperfund has been a valuable part of my financial management for many many years ... their systems are practical.. yet leaving control and decision making in my hands..

But, the most valuable part of all is where you are uncertain of how to handle/process data for compliance purposes they provide accurate and timely answers with appropriate solutions.. the knowledge and the support they have provided on the recording of intricate facts around specific investments, has surprised me..

Further, you see from year to year, how they are constantly learning and adapting their systems to better handle the various financial instruments available... and the changing rules and regulations around their use in superannuation funds.

Issue has been resolved.

Once we had a chance to talk to the support team, the showed us how we could in fact talk on the phone to clarify any issues. Our communication issues have now been resolved. We are working through the setup now.
Thanks support team for you follow-up .

Nick K.

Nick K.Hunter Region, NSW

A great Superfund who take the hassle out of managing the boring bits

I have been with the fund for approx 6 years. I find their online portal fantastic. It is very informative, and the process of completing my annual tax return is quick and the use of automation means there is little I need to do to get my paperwork in order. I also consider the annual fees very reasonable for the service Esuperfund provides.

Contact number

I have located a number on which you can contact ESuperfund;

1300 224 797

It was contained within my establishment details document, under step 3 - "Enter the tax file number for your SMSF. This can be located on the following page of the documentation under Fund Particulars. If you do not know your Funds Tax File Number please contact ESUPERFUND on 1300 224 797."

Rates and Fees

Satisfied overall with the fund and the flexibility it gives.

I have been with the fund for 9 years. They were reasonably efficient. The compliance checklist was completed well within their guideline time. I had some unexpected issues with this year and the customer service representative cleared these up and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Helmsley 3200

Helmsley 3200Melbourne

Savings are a lot, and we are managing our own Super the way we want.

I have been with this fund for 6 years, I have invested all my money into Australian share market, all ways there are up and downs and I have invested for a long run.

Insurance Options
Rajkumar K.

Rajkumar K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to manage

We have been with esuperfund for over 4 years now. Happy and satisfied with esuperfund. This is a perfect way to manage our SMSF. Will recommend them for your SMSF needs.

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Ben T.

Ben T.Sydney, NSW

Makes managing your SMSF super easy

Used e-superfund for 3+ years. they are excellent.
Very satisfied & they make managing your SMSF very painless.

Richardasked

Can I change from Comsec to Ord Minnett with ESUPERFUND?

Dave

Richard, If you mean can you use Ord Minnett instead of Comsec for share trading.
From Esuper site: "Clients of ESUPERFUND are permitted to use any Broker" but I not sure why you would.
Getting all your trading data/Dividends to and from Esuper to Ord Minnett, for compliance, would be very time consuming!
Esuper/Comsec only charge $30 per trade (ie 0.3% on a $10K trade).
Personally I mainly buy LIC's on ASX with low management cost - eg: ASX:AFI, management fees of 0.13% or ASX:DUI (0.15%) which have some international exposure. Do not take this as financial advice as I do not know your position but Esuper is a DIY, no advice model.

Richard

Dave. I understand what you are getting at. However, recommendations from the person I have been dealing at Ord Minnett in Sydney have been spot on in the last 12 months during the time I I have been an unofficial client. Ord Minnett also have access to IPOs that ComSec don’t. I am awaiting to see if ESUPERFUND systems automatically populate trades and dividends. My strategy is based on 1.Capital preservation. 2. Income, and 3. modest capital growth. There is a high probability of a world recession with interest rates at an all time low, the USD at an all time high and a rush to Bonds. I realise that Ord Minnett charge higher brokerage than ComSec however 75% of my SMSF assets are in accumulation phase because of the $1.6 million cap so brokerage is partially tax deductible. Thanks for your helpful comments. Richard

Simon P.

Hi Richard. Good to see that your Ords broker is giving you some good recommendations, although your question is from pre-COVID market times, so not sure how this will impact you.

If you read the esuperfund reviews, take them with a grain of salt - most of the recent 5 star reviews are from newly created accounts with one or two reviews only - not linked to a real human (Facey or Google profile etc). Hmmmm.

People seem to make a big thing out of trades and dividents automatically feeding to the accounting / admin system with esuperfund. Really? It's 2020, that technology has been around for at least a decade and the software used by my provider has feeds from a few hundred brokers - including Ord Minnett.

It is possible to run an Ords broking account side by side with any other brokerage account you want - for example if the broker looks after part of your porfolio and you trade on another.

Thom J

Thom Jasked

Why don't you have contact number for someone to talk with any human?

Ian Parr

Correct. Your criticism is valid. EVERYTHING has to go through their web site which is very good but obviously lacks the human touch. They didn't used to be like that and I got reprimanded for using a direct email contact to my Manager and not using the web portal. Perhaps that is how they help contain costs but that whole attitude really needs a make over. I seriously considered dropping them any moving elsewhere just over their attitude to customer service.

Sam

I am a E super member over 10 years there web site is self explanatory of what is required, the fund is basically you do it all of where you wish to invest and at the end of the year that do all the paper work as per ATO requirements and ask a few question before they submit your papers on your behalf, is there something specific you wish to know.
Regards

Simon P.

Esuperfund works OK, for some people SOME of the time.
SMSFs are personalised vehicles - each person is different. Most people want the ability to speak to a human and get personalised service at some point.

It scares me people who have only known esuperfund and haven't compared it to another provider who will likely cost more, but will provide more, take all the compliance work 'heavy lifting' off you and provide support and advice that can sometimes massively improve your situation.

As they say 'you don't know what you don't know', but with esuperfund it's a case of you 'don't know unless they've put a generic answer on their website'

Best to think of esuperfund as an online accounting solution for SMSFs with a lodgement and audit service attached.

Definitely not a in the same league as a professional SMSF provider, but obviously cheaper than most (they derive revenue is other ways - read their PDS) so it's up for each person or potential customers to be informed and understand the esuperfund value proposition.

Stewart R.

Stewart R.asked

I am not able to login and no matter if i update my login details they dont work. Can I please just talk or email someone?

Simon P.

Lol - give them a call if you can find the phone number....

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives