Valuable asset in managing your finances

Esuperfund has been a valuable part of my financial management for many many years ... their systems are practical.. yet leaving control and decision making in my hands..

But, the most valuable part of all is where you are uncertain of how to handle/process data for compliance purposes they provide accurate and timely answers with appropriate solutions.. the knowledge and the support they have provided on the recording of intricate facts around specific investments, has surprised me..

Further, you see from year to year, how they are constantly learning and adapting their systems to better handle the various financial instruments available... and the changing rules and regulations around their use in superannuation funds.

Very poor customer support

We are in the process of Trying to establish our SMSF, we are nearly at the finish line. But there is a breakdown in communication between CBA and eSuper. We keep getting messages to let us know there are items outstanding, when there isn't. But try to actually talk to a person at eSuper - Good Luck! It is s closed loop of automated answers that don't action anything.

So right now, we have waited a number of weeks to finalise this application. And there is nothing we can do about it.

eSuper - Put real person on the phone to help!

Kelvin

Nick K.

Nick K.Hunter Region, NSW

A great Superfund who take the hassle out of managing the boring bits

I have been with the fund for approx 6 years. I find their online portal fantastic. It is very informative, and the process of completing my annual tax return is quick and the use of automation means there is little I need to do to get my paperwork in order. I also consider the annual fees very reasonable for the service Esuperfund provides.

Contact number

I have located a number on which you can contact ESuperfund;

1300 224 797

It was contained within my establishment details document, under step 3 - "Enter the tax file number for your SMSF. This can be located on the following page of the documentation under Fund Particulars. If you do not know your Funds Tax File Number please contact ESUPERFUND on 1300 224 797."

Rates and Fees

Satisfied overall with the fund and the flexibility it gives.

I have been with the fund for 9 years. They were reasonably efficient. The compliance checklist was completed well within their guideline time. I had some unexpected issues with this year and the customer service representative cleared these up and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Helmsley 3200

Helmsley 3200Melbourne

Savings are a lot, and we are managing our own Super the way we want.

I have been with this fund for 6 years, I have invested all my money into Australian share market, all ways there are up and downs and I have invested for a long run.

Rajkumar K.

Rajkumar K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to manage

We have been with esuperfund for over 4 years now. Happy and satisfied with esuperfund. This is a perfect way to manage our SMSF. Will recommend them for your SMSF needs.

Ben T.

Ben T.Sydney, NSW

Makes managing your SMSF super easy

Used e-superfund for 3+ years. they are excellent.
Very satisfied & they make managing your SMSF very painless.

GTR1000

GTR1000Perth, WA

Its achieved everything we wanted in a SMSF (so far)

ESUPERFUND has been of benefit to us. Signup took effort, but once done, fairly easy to manage depending on how you want to invest. Fee increases (over the years) excessive though.

Rates and Fees

Easy to use. Great value for money.

I've been with them since 2015 and once the setup was complete, all of the compliance and other activities are taken care of. It is easily the best value option I've found. Very easy to use. I would recommend Esuperfund to anyone starting a SMSF.

Paul Wood

Paul WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful behaviour and misleading advertising

This company wanted to unilaterally increase our annual fees leading up to our complaint to the AFCA. In my view, their customer service is absolutely pathetic and their management of complaints is appalling. This is a recurrent issue as Esuperfund Pty Ltd has paid $30,600 in penalties after ASIC issued three infringement notices for false or misleading online advertising. Each infringement notice imposed a penalty of $10,200. The advertisements related to Esuperfund's business of providing self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) establishment and administration services online to clients. Each advertisement ran between 31 January 2014 and 8 May 2014.

None

NoneCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with E-Super

eSuper just looks after everything and makes the entire process seamless and efficient. They tell you when they require information, and I simply have to provide it. I know colleagues pay thousands very year for an Accountant to manage their SMSF! One colleague argued that you cannot gold or vacant land with an SMSF, because thats what his Accountant told him, I said get a new Accountant or better still, sign up with eSuper. Could not be any happier with the service they provide, and all they want from me is to not break ATO rules, easy. Thanks eSuper!

Peter Leslie

Peter LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Making SMSF easy

Have been with ESUPERFUND for around 4 years and over that time Mark and the team have been nothing short of amazing. Happy to answer my silly questions. It is ridiculously easy to do end of year financials, compliance and tax. Yes there are limits to what you can invest it, so if you want to buy gold then this may not be the right solution for you, but if you want to remove the headaches and pitfalls of SMSF management - then esuperfund is definitely the way to go.

Susanna

SusannaSydney, NSW

Convenient to use Esuperfund!

I was recommended by my accountant friend to use this service. I find Esuperfund website easy to manage. Just hope the economy can be better to get more return from the investment.

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

ESuperfund does everything I need to manage our SMSF and very easy to use

We have been with ESuperfund for 4 years. The learning module is very comprehensive and annual compliance is a breeze to manage. Extremely satisfied. We recommend to family and friends.

jeff donalldson

jeff donalldsonGoldfields, WA

best thing i have ever done

i would recomend e super to anyone wanting sms no problem in 10 years thank you e super keep it up simple check list makes makes it easy to complete at end of year

Peter Perth

Peter PerthPerth, WA

SSS, simple seamless super

8+ years, very satisfied with the fact my Self Managed account is kept compliant. Performace is my responsibility, and I invest in one high risk gas and oil exploration company. The company has now turned the corner from exploration to production and exploration, is now cash flow posative with a rising share price. Happy any gains are in Super system to be transferred at a later date to our main stream superannuation income stream accounts.

Small Family SMSF

Small Family SMSFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Low fees, efficient and trouble free.

We established our SMSF about 12 years ago, upset with paying someone else to lose our money.
We are reasonably satisfied with our investments, and happy with low fees and efficient services of the e-superfund.

Simple and effective.

I have been with this fund for just over 10 years. The driving force for me was to take control of my investments and ESuperfund has given the framework to do this. From setup to annual compliance obligations it has been very straightforward and a perfect fit for my objectives.

E Superfund is a breeze

Easy to use and manage since inception. Tax time is simple with the automated system for share purchases and dividends. It’s easy to upload all of your documents as well. Well done E Super.

Stewart R.

Stewart R.asked

I am not able to login and no matter if i update my login details they dont work. Can I please just talk or email someone?

Why

Whyasked

Why do you have preferred providers??
Do you get commission from them?
What fees are involved if you don't use them?
Oh. Just found out you do get a commission from them.

Lara

Laraasked

Why is there no phone number listed so that I can talk to a human?

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi Lara,
If you are a client of ESUPERFUND, you may send us a query requesting for a callback via the Inbox in your ESUPERFUND Portal (https://clientportal3.esuperfund.com.au/Login?returnUrl=%2fClientInbox%2fIndex).
If you are a prospective client of ESUPERFUND, you may contact us via our Contact Us page (https://www.esuperfund.com.au/why-us/contact-us). Please go to the "Help Centre" section, select "Prospective Client of ESUPERFUND" and request for a callback.

Bhavin T.
Bhavin T.

I have emailed 20 times about my application submitted, money charged and not yet complete. I have received email, by automated system, to make amendment but when I click on the link the field which needs to be amended is greyed out. No one is responding and money is already deducted. What kind of on-boarding is this where there is no one to help resolve problem of your own system?

Carla_Bahr
Carla_Bahr

We are leaving after being with them several years. Customer complaints are not dealt with properly or efficiently. Cannot have current up to date info on your own Super accounts incorrect for months.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives