ESuperfund
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ESuperfund

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Very helpful in all aspects

I have been with Esuperfund since 2008. I have been thru accumulation, TRP and pension phases. I have transfered part out to an Industry fund. No problems
Every time I asked for information they respond by email within a day or two. Amazing service. Some more complex information requested by Centrelink they have just responded within 24 hours..
Thank you..

Could not be more satisfied

We have been with Esuperfund since 2014 and have found them extremely efficient, helpful and professional in all aspects of SMSF requirements. They always have responded our queries promptly and satisfactorily, and within 24 hours if not on the same day. Their website is user friendly and contains all the information needed to comply with SMSF regulation. And another feature that we have been using lately is their app that allows us to check our SMSF portfolio data on our mobile phone. We are very happy to recommend Esuperfund to family, friends and anyone considering to start an SMSF or change from one that they are not happy with.

David and Roubina M

Apurva
Apurva

Great product backed by excellent team!

I have been with Esuperfund since 2014 and had an amazing journey and collaboration with the team. Highly skilled team with great innovative products - Client Portal and the super easy app. Very happy!!!

A very well run SMSF indeed!

- Member since 2012
- very satisfied with the provision of services regarding the admin of a SMSF including tax file submission
- superior! customer service, speedy feedback on inquiries, no question unanswered,

Lost Everything
Lost EverythingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Esuperfund and other trustee locked me out of smsf and no one will help me

I established the SMSF in 2016, esuperfund only gave portal access to the other trustee, and he took control of the fund. He put pretty much everything into metals, had some allocated amd some stored at his house, which I didn’t know about and he has told me is gone. I’ve been trying to get out of the fund for years. I have contacted esuperfund and they won’t help, i have reported it to the bank, they won’t close the fraudulent account, I have reported it to ATO and received no help, and the police don’t care, apparently it’s a civil matter. According to esuperfund website I have little to no chance of recovering my super. So at 50y/o I have zero super. Awesome thanks

CRWS
CRWSSydney, NSW

Easy and Affordable Way To Control Your Retirement Superannuation

Nirbs
NirbsSydney, NSW

Happy with the service

I have been using eSuperfund for last 5 years. Price has gone up few hundred AUD over last few years, however if it remains within 1000AUD, I am happy.
Very prompt reply to any queries, happy with their service. Now, they provide integration to CMC Trading platform which is great.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
ay king g.
ay king g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with eSuperfund

I have been running my SMSF with eSuperfund since 2011. And I have been very happy with its excellent services. They always respond to my queries promptly and clearly. The administration of my SMSF is kept uptodate. And I have the freedom to control the investment of my fund.

Ian
IanCanberra 2600, ACT

User friendly and getting better

We have been with ESuper for more more than 7 years.

The system has been getting better over the course and much easier to use these days. A lot effort has been made to improve the user experiences and more comprehensive in terms of knowledge base.

Fees has increased from $699 to $999 but it's a much better product now, which I think is reasonable.

Communication is prompt and generally clear, which is a plus.

RONI
RONIGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent workmanship

We have been with E.superfund for over 7 years.
We are delighted with their performance. The company always reply promptly to our queries and is very organised with their paperwork.
The client portal is self-explanatory and easy to navigate.
Highly recommended.

Guy
GuyPerth, WA

Cheap and Cheerful but a few areas for improvement

Jerome
JeromeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Organised and Professional

Very Happy Family

Since using ESuper to establish, then run our fund, we could not be more happy, and would recommend to anyone hesitant about SMSF look at this team.
We have been very basic to this point, but recently added our 2 sons as well.

Bart
Bart

Hard to contact

I have used this firm for about 8 years. I have found them very competent in general . The main gripe I have is that they are hard to contact either by email , telephone, I don’t think they have a telephone contact, and by text . Why this is so I find baffling . I have recently tried to find something on their internet page but again nothing. So if any one from Esuperfund gets to read I suggest that my comments result in action.

Jeffrey Convine
Jeffrey ConvineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A Satisfied Client

I have been a client of ESuperfund for over 8 years. Over that timeframe, advice provided to me by the ESuperfund Team has always been timely, constructive and detailed.

Jeff Convine
Financial Literacy Educator (Retired)