Listing monitored by Early Settler

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (36) · No (411)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (295) · Not as advertised (47)

Such a waste of time

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sanctuary lounge/day bed and Antigua dining set

Excellent customer service

I wanted to thank Hugh for his exceptional customer service with an issue that I had. Two of our dining chairs arrived with damage however Hugh was most helpful in organising replacements and explaining the process. He made it so easy and stress free. Thanks Hugh!

The "Too Early" Settler

Do you like taking delivery of furniture at 7am? Is taking phone calls from delivery drivers at 06-something-something your cup of tea? Then you're in luck! Early Settler has a policy of delivering furniture at 7am. Want it later? Sorry, they can't help. Looking for a sleep in? Not with these guys. Got to get the kids off to school? Nope, you'll be busy shlepping furniture around. Want customer-centric service? Uh-uh, you'll get it when it suits them.

Gregory

Wasn't sure about postage as I am in a regional area so went to help chat. Guy was really helpful, and organised an invoice direct to my email made it so easy, I've never shopped at early settler before but definitely will again. Looking forward to receiving item.

longreefbeach
longreefbeachNewcastle

A company that honours Consumer Law

Product Appearance As advertised
JLA
JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service that surprises

Purchased a lovely desk chair but when I opened the box, one part was missing. I thought it would take months chasing. One contact and the part arrived a few days later. This is the kind of service and goods that makes shopping a joy.

Danielab
Danielab

Its rare to get genuine caring customer service that's efficient, accurate and caring.

Due to our circumstances changing with CO19 we had to change our order. Within 24 hrs of contacting the online customer service help line via email staff had offers us a great solution. The response we got was caring and efficient. We will be back to order more items from Early Settler in future. We felt supported and safe. Very rare in truly crazy times. Thank you so much Daniela

Hollie
Hollie

Incredible Customer Support

Kylie McLean
Kylie McLean

Absolutely wonderful service

A lovely team to deal with. Thanks you for your service. We will definitely deal with you again in the future.

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kelan. Online Customer Service 20 July 2021
Such a breath of fresh air to be greeted by Kelan on the online chat. Been looking for a product I purchased couple of years ago from this store. Kelan took the initiative to look up on my purchase history and found the item name and description. Also followed up on my prompt to look for availability storewide for this. Unfortunately item no longer in stock, but I would request that the Purchasing Dept look into relisting this. It's the Industrial Style Jett 2 Door Bookcase/Display Shelf
(ID: 156665, 90012584, Anchor Kit Reqd. 1026. It is a clean timeless style that can be coordinated with most design schemes, and will be popular with most discerning design enthusiasts.
Thanks again Kelan!

Customer service excellence

Great customer relations by the Team. They were prompt and positive in sorting out my query with a very satisfying result

Julie Cavallero
Julie Cavallero

You're welcome. In the current climate of covid and online shopping, it's so important to communicate and considerate.

Review collected in partnership with Early Settler

I had trouble with checking out. Customer service helped me with it all. Pete was fantastic and sent me all the links I needed.

Great customer service

Great products and Great customer service... very quick to respond to emails and resolve any issues that are brought to attention!!

Kira
KiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 Star Customer Service

Whilst looking for a new bed frame and side tables, I had the pleasure of having Marissa getting in contact with me to assist. She helped with checking colour matches of furniture that wasn’t easy to see online and helped with options to secure really competitive prices whilst being able to have change of mind protection if I didn’t like the items I picked when I went in store to view in person. I couldn’t have felt more supported in my shopping experience!

Read more reviews - page 2