Eastwood HIFI

Eastwood HIFI

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)
Stan

StanSydney, NSW

Faultless service

I bought some sound gear from Eastwood hifi about 20 months ago. Unfortunately it has had some ongoing problems despite it being a high end piece of equipment.

The guys at Eastwood have been so easy to deal with. Polite, helpful and genuinely doing all they can to get a resolution to my problem.

The stock quality brands and are knowledgeable about what they sell.

I'd definitely recommend their services.

Store LocationDural
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMartin Logan Vision X
PaulP

PaulPSydney, NSW

If you want good service, good people and good prices, Eastwood Hifi are the best!

Found these guys after talking to other companies and these guys stood out like a gem! Initially spoke to Mike over the phone and email before placing any orders and felt they knew what they was talking about. You will be in good hands!

Store LocationDural
redhotchilipepper79

redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service!!

I purchased a couple of items from Eastwood about a year ago. Dealing with them was a great experience as they are really knowledgeable and will only recommend the right product for you. Their product range and prices are excellent as well. But the main reason I'm posting this review is because I had an issue with one of the product after almost a year and contacted them via email. Their response was pretty much straight away and one of the staff called me and sorted the issue for me without any delay. I'll be purchasing from them in future too.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Eastwood Hifi

Eastwood HifiSydney, NSW

Eastwood Hifi

NewportHandyman

NewportHandymanSydney

Great hifi store

I've always had a great experience purchasing from Eastwood Hifi, which I started doing back when the store was still in Eastwood. Since I recently purchased from them again, I thought it fitting to write that the salespeople handling my order were nothing less than incredibly helpful. Eastwood Hifi is always a first stop when looking for something for the home theater.

Alex H.

Alex H.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

The people at Eastwood HiFi really know their stuff. This is the place to go for the better quality gear. Surprisingly good quality cvan come at an affordable price with the right information

Meow

MeowSydney

very good personalised service. fast delivery

Very good personalised service. Fast delivery and good price on item. only drawback is Eastwood charges for delivery while many other places don't.

Peter Bradshaw

Peter BradshawDarwin

Great honest opinions.

Very competitive pricing if not exceptional. Order was received within 3 days of order from Sydney to Darwin. This is generally unheard of as it normally takes about 5 days even when shopping locally. Very difficult to buy anything hifi without first hearing it but have used eastwood a few times and always found Steve and staff very honest and up front with their advice and knowledge of products.

gumble

gumbleNSW

Excepetional After Sales Service

I bought a DSP3100 sub from Eastwood HIFI a few years ago and it recently got damaged. Sent an email to Eastwood HIFI explaining the damage and the team were so helpful and informative. They knew exactly what the problem was but still consulted with the sub manufacture to be sure, organised a replacement part at a great price, that fixed my sub.
I would highly recommend Eastwood HIFI because the after sales service is exactly as good as the pre sales service in my experience, this is the kind of company I will stick with and recommend to others.

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal service and great prices

Bobby

BobbyNorthmead

Hooked

Brownie

BrownieSydney

Incredible Customer service

These guys are so good at helping those (me) who are not so technically smart. Got a problem with a system you have bought from them, just keep ringing up and asking dumbass questions like I do and they just keep helping until they get you perfectly set up!

Doyley

DoyleyDowner ACT

Casting a Spell

My new Yamaha WXC-50 streamer arrived less than 48 hours after placing the order with the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Eastwood HIFI. The new toy connected easily to my existing setup and within no time I was using the MusicCast app to get my favourite tunes pumping through the system straight from my Android tablet. I was able to hook up to Airplay, net radio, network storage and am looking forward to testing out the aux and optical inputs as well. Great value for money for a component with so many options and such good sound.

Larissa

Larissa

Happy Martin Logans

A decade behind in everything

First rate!

I asked Steve Neil what would be his "perfect" HI FI system (my field is classical audio not rock or home theatre). I have bought 3 pairs of quality speakers before over the last 22 years from Eastwoo hi fi - this time he recommended the Martin Logan XT 60s. I have a good Yamaha amplfier and sub bass woofer already. 'C'est magnifiquie '!!!) they are neither small no light ( theyhave 2x8" bass woofers per speaker) but they look and sound fabulous - and at a price that beats any other supplier on my region (SE Qld) and delivered to my door in 2 working days. Technology has moved on and they exceed by far the sound quality of my older front speakers - not that they were ever bad. Discounted well below RRP too!

Kevin

KevinSydney

Exceeded Expectations

We just replaced a Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver with the Aventage RX-A1050, and the audible improvement is amazing. We use Triangle mains, and they have responded splendidly with improvements in sound stage, attack and the realism of cymbals etc...
The boss said it is just like sitting in a real concert hall now, and wants me to wait for Star Wars to come out on Blu-ray.
Thanks to the very helpful and informative team at Eastwood HiFi, who helped us avoid spending the same money on $1,000 HDMI and 10AWG long grain OFC speaker cables.

movie sound is so much better

So glad I rang eastwood hifi helpful and informative guided me through what I needed without selling me what I didn't great service

Just Off the Boat

Actually, it was a plane as I emigrated from the US in 2009. Luckily, Eastwood was one of my first stops. Great advice and post sale support when one of the items purchased was defective. 6 years on, still going strong. Love their new skool attitude and old skool values and the Central Coast, heaven on earth.

Liam

Liam

New Yamaha Purchase

The service from [Name removed] and the staff at EHF is definitely the best I have come across in over 50 years of retail.
Over the past 2 years I have called numerous times for advice and only now have I made my first purchase.
As my Amp for my Home Theatre room is to be delivered in the next couple of days I sought some wiring advice and yet again the service and assistance provided was excellent.
I will comment again when I have the system set up.
Thanks [Name removed] and the boys