Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner

Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner

3.0

Sandra

SandraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unbelievable! This stuff is BRILLIANT!

I bought this to clean my oven and wasn’t disappointed. It worked as stated and, more importantly, once I turned the oven on HIGH for 30 minutes afterwards, it left no toxic smells in my oven and I was able to cook (in my oven) almost immediately. I wouldn’t use anything else now. This is the bees knees of oven cleaners.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Brilliant!!

This oven cleaner is the best, I have tried everything to get rid of grease on all parts of the oven and the build up that happens, I use the oven a lot, this did the job amazingly. I used long gloves obviously and was careful to make sure I didn’t get any of it on my skin. Would 100percent recommend!!

Purchased in July 2020 at The Reject Shop for A$8.00.

Gazza

GazzaBrooms Head

The best oven cleaner I have used!

I have used many other oven cleaners and this is by far the best, even cleans baked on stains on enamel stove tops, just spray on and leave for 5 minutes, then clean off with paper towell, you will be amazed how good this is.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$3.50.

Oven & Cooktop Cleaners

Find out how Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner compares to other Oven & Cooktop Cleaners

Kira A

Kira A

Toxic and Hazardous

Used this product following safety instructions on the label (long kitchen gloves, long sleeved clothing) I ended up with a chemical burn on my arm from where somehow a splash of the product seeped through my shirt and touched my skin. Instant red raw chemical burn.
The fumes that come from the product are horrendous and needed to open the whole house up to minimise the stench.
Approximately a quarter through cleaning the oven the spray nozzle begun to loose functionality and not spraying correctly.
Will not be buying this product again and do not recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

White marks all over my oven

This product has ruined my oven. We have been trying to get rid of the white marks but it is impossible. We have followed all the instructions on the label but it has failed. Very disappointed!

Sally Scarone

Sally Scarone

burns every mark off your oven and your skin! Whats more, I wrote to the company and told them -NO RESPONSE!

This product absolutely cleans your oven no doubt, only problem was it burnt holes through washing up gloves I was wearing for protection and gave me full third degree chemical burns!!!! When I wrote to the company about this (I wasnt going to write a review but discuss this problem with them), I never even got acknowledged. Totally disgraceful. I now have a permanent reminder of easy off

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.50.

KateM

KateMSydney, NSW

Where have you been all my life?

At the age of 40 I’ve discovered this gold- it is toxic so please be careful and wear gloves, it’s hard core, I sprayed liberally and it didn’t touch me luckily. The grease washed off the trays so easily- bam clean oven. So if it dissolves grease, please watch your skin eyes and lungs. I will use again with care as I’ve got hours back in my life now!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning made easy

This is supposedly the most popular buy from any Coles or Woolies stores.. But then , the spray stops while can is still half-full. The manufacturer must do something about this .

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2.85.

Debra D.

Debra D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst most dangerous spray nozzle on the market!

This is the best oven cleaner I have found however the spray nozzle either does not work or stops working ver quickly. It is very very poor quality and other drips out or splashes back causing chemical burns.
It is a very toxic product although excellent and made all the more dangerous due to its poor design. The company have had many complaints about this but chosen never to fix it. I just bought another bottle and surprise surprise after two sprays it’s broken again!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Matthew C.

Matthew C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best domestic product available.

I love this product. Yes it is toxic but it's a powerful cleaner and does exactly what it needs to do. Be careful when using it but your oven will look brand new every time you use it. It's great to clean any oil related stains in the kitchen. I clean the stove top too and everything I own looks brand new all the time.

Purchased in June 2012 at Woolworths for A$3.50.

A. Stone

A. StoneSydney, NSW

Extreamly toxic.

Extreamly toxic.
Spray nozzle does not work properly which causes splashes on skin even while wearing gloves causing chemical burn. (Skin litteraly eating away at itself) not to mention the choking and gagging on toxic fumes.
Not buying again.
Do NOT reccomend.

Strong cleaner!

Cleaner does the trick!
Read the label as it's a serious chemical.

Agree with other posts. Only can use half the can as it no longer sprays and also the nozzle becomes clogged even if washed after use.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Works well - but!!!

Love the product and it does work - mind you tough carbon on a really dirty oven, needs a couple of goes at it! My only bug bear with this product is that I have bought a couple of tins recently and the spray nozzle clogs easily, which is very wasteful and expensive

Purchased in February 2020.

Buyer beware

Buyer bewareSydney, NSW

Best on the market!

Best oven cleaner I’ve ever used ! Must wear protection it’s pretty powerful stuff but cuts through grease effortlessly. I left it on for about 4hrs and wiped it off with warm water and a cloth. I love it!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

UNSAFE

extremely toxic and unsafe!!
The spray nossle doesn’t work properly so even with gloves on it splashed my ankle and upper arm causing chemical burns almost immediately. Not to mention the horrid smell!! Do not think this should be used in an oven you ever intend to cook in again

Extremely Hazardous product!!

This product should should carry a skull and crossbones as stated by below customer!! Do NOT buy this product. It is very, very toxic and unbearable to be around. It caused horrible burning on my arm. Stay right away from it.

Johnny

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very toxic. If absorbed on skin or breathed can cause kidney failure or leukaemia

This is the most toxic oven cleaner I’ve ever use! Not once but twice. Well I’ve only used it once in a year before moving out to clean but throughout the year I rely on warm water and a gentle detergent and food scrub while gloves on! That will work, an try putting splashy food in the oven bag and avoid dirty oven cooking as much as possible!

Coming to this product. The fumes are so toxic that wil I’ll not only cause dermatitis or throat eye and respiratory irritation and eye injury immediately but the long term consequences of the toxin absorption is so dangerous that can cause renal failure and leukaemia!

Try alternative measure!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$2.80.

Works! but WEAR PROTECTION

I wore long thick cleaning gloves as the label instructs. The cleaner was almost magic!! It just melts the brown coating on the oven and wipes away like a sludge! Obvious where you miss spots but I spot treated and got most of it. Don't breathe while you're spraying it and walk away to an area with clean air cause the immediate smell is definitely toxic and burnt my throat and made me cough. I wish I got a before photo, it was completely brown! Worth it! (if I don't get sick from using it!)

Purchased in December 2019.

Bought the product but doesn’t spray out of the can AUA9080 15:12 A

Bought the product and when I wanted to use it it was as if the van has not gas in it. can get my money back I know it’s a good product

Purchased in December 2019.

oziek

oziekSydney, NSW

Hazardous product

This product should carry a skull and crossbones. It is the worst product I have ever used. The fumes were so overpowering I had to close the door and move away from the stove the during straying process so I could breath. After washing off this product the stove still smoked and I could still smell the product. It is recommended, not by the manufacturers of this product that your heat the oven to 300 degrees and leave it on for 15 minutes, my stove only goes to 250 degrees. It does not state this on the can. It is a cheap nasty product that should be avoided at all costs.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$2.80.