Jonathan F.

Jonathan F.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product and customer service

My partner and I obtained finance for our first home in August 2020. We were at our wits end by the time we came to Easy Street, as we had spoken to several lenders and brokers already who were unable accommodate us due to some of our arrangements being 'outside the norm'.

From day dot, Ben at Easy Street provided exceptional attention to detail and service. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to advise the best product / arrangement for our circumstances. Ben kept us regularly updated on the progression of our application, and answered any questions we had in detail.

We were able to able to buy our dream home, well within our repayment capacity thanks to Ben / Easy Street. Highly recommended.

Loan used forFirst Home

Mortgage application process was speedy. Great rates as of late 2020.

Mortgage application process was speedy. Narelle was very helpful throughout the process. Great rates as of late 2020. Smartphone app is simply laid out and does everything we need. Would recommend.

Hi Jim

Awesome! Thank you for your review.

SJL

SJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

This is 2nd time I have dealt with the loans section and both times the customer service has been excellent. It is a pleasure to actually speak to a person and have the process explained. The rate is better then other big banks and there is no monthly accounting fee. Emails are replied to promptly and usually with a follow up phone call as well. I have also previously called the call centre and you get to speak to a person (not an automated message, which disconnects) and the staff are very helpful.

Loan used forRenovation
Team Customer ExperienceEasy Street

Thank you for your review, SJL. We are glad that you are happy with your loan application experience with us.

Find out how Easy Street compares to other Home Loans

Excellent customer care and service

Excellent attention towards customers in terms of care and service. I applied for a personal loan and the entire process was smooth and professional. Steven especially was extremely helpful in guiding me through and I would highly recommend their services.

Vin M

Vin MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Assistance

Sabina greatly assisted me in the loan application and approval process

I am very satisfied with the rate that I received which is greatly by far much better than ANZ rates

My experience with Easy Street is just but great

Hello Vin,

Thank you very much for your review.

Bernard R.

Bernard R.South East Queensland, QLD

great staff help

My wife and i have been dealing with Simon and can say he has been a great help with us getting our loan.
I have been with ANZ for 35 years but they were no help at all and there interest rate was double what Simon got for us. I am now closing all our ANZ accounts and opening with you.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Hi Bernard

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to that we can make a difference in getting your loan sorted. Hope to see you again soon.

Great customer service

Our Easy St representative Jeanette, was very friendly and down to earth. She didn’t give us the sales pitch and stressed that we didn’t try to loan beyond our means, which we really appreciated. Highly recommended!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Came across this site by accident through NSA and Auswide Bank. The service and guidance provided by Simon was quick and excellent. The only issue was a charge for a late payment which I have chased up and had adjusted.

Brodie M.

Brodie M.Central West, NSW

Excellent service! Who knew getting a home loan could be so painless?

Narelle was unbelievably helpful throughout the whole process. It was easy from start to finish. Nothing like what friends have reported when trying to secure mortgages form other lenders. Low interest rate and fee's. Really happy with our decision to go with Easy Street!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Lauren

LaurenGoldfields, WA

Impressive

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Barto

BartoMoura

Very happy with the customer service and her the extra effort to solve my problem and enquiry

Very happy with her helpfulness attitude and perfect example of high standards of customer focus that's she presented today with my enquiry thank u very much for the experience. I don't normally do surveys but was worth mentioning my experience today with her great attitude to help

Personalised Customer Service

We refinanced from NAB to Easystreet. Jeanette was so helpful and called us regularly to keep us updated. We were really unhappy with NAB and dealing with Easystreet has been a breath of fresh air.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Hi Samantha

Thank you for the review. Welcome to Easy Street. We are glad to know you had a great experience moving to us with the help from Jeanette.

Mac

MacCanberra

Zero after sale service

Loan TypeSplit
Team Customer ExperienceEasy Street

Sorry to hear about this, Mac. This is quite unsual, and hopefully it is one-off. Would you mind PM us on here and let's get this escalated and sorted out for you ASAP.

Sujit

SujitClayton

Best people to bank with

Please consider easystreet for any banking requirements. Jeanette the superwoman in the home loans department is exceptional a very supportive and kind lady , please ask for her as I bet you will again start trusting best customer service experience

Ty B.

Ty B.

Amy will be impressed

Excellent service, Amy will be impressed!! Perfect for me thanks for all the help guys! More company’s like you need to be on hand, I’m so glad that I heard all about your low interest before committing elsewhere, i will speak to my employees and let them know as soon as I canno hidden expenses and I was completely satisfied, when my partner arrives from her distant self isolation she will so pleased

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Kym

KymGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Guided us every step of the way

I cannot emphasise enough how helpful our loan specialist Jeanette was throughout this entire process. We are first home buyers and were able to purchase our apartment with a 10% deposit. The LMI was extremely reasonable and the loan had everything we were looking for - no ongoing fees, no redraw fees, a 100% offset account that we can access through internet banking, great interest rate, low application fee, everything. It was also amazing to be able to deal with the one person throughout the whole process who helped us through every step of the process (and answered all of our stupid questions without judgement!). Big, big thank you to Easy Street and Jeanette especially. We are so happy that we finally have a home to call our own!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Sam

SamVictoria

Just outstanding, more than just a bank

The service was just outstanding, I would highly recommend Easy Street to anyone looking for a home loan. The loan specialist was just so friendly and helped me through every process of the application. It was just a pleasure to deal with Easy Street, I never knew getting a loan would be so easy

Loan used forSecond Home

Nutty

NuttyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hidden Gem

No annual fees, no offset account fee, no redraw fee, no Ifs, no Buts. Application and document fee of 800 bucks over a span of 30 years. Osko transfer method on offset account. And the cherry on the top is - lowest variable rate in year 2020. A huge thank you to Jeannette for taking care of my application from A-Z.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily processed!

Thank you Simon, the for smooth way that you processed my application and then also helped me (when I hadn’t read the emails fully) to set up my online banking. You were very efficient and polite. Many thanks, Natalie

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Len S

Len SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service received from start to finish

Caitlin

Caitlinasked

Hi,

Is there a guarantee easy streets interest rates stay consistently low? Is there a way I can view the history?

Jim

Jimasked

HI we are extremely interested in your refinancing home loan
We tried applying online but found an obstacle regarding finance institution and it froze .
how can we proceed from here..?
1.Do your home loans & offset account work on internet platform and if so how is the security for such.?
2.Do you offer mortgage insurance ?
3. Can you please provide details where you have passed RBA rate cuts on Dates and %?
4. How long does your process usually take from application to approval and operation.?
Thanx James

Hi Jim

Sorry for the delay as we didn't receive any notification on your Q&A

To answer your questions;

1. Do your home loans & offset account work on internet platform and if so how is the security for such.?
If we understood you correctly, you were asking about Internet banking. We could build the offset and transaction account upon application of the loan. They are both have access to internet banking. We also have an App, which allows you to use with ease on devices to access these account conveniently.

Members can view and transact on their home loan and offset account via our internet banking platform. You can read about our internet banking security measures here: https://www.easystreet.com.au/security

2. Do you offer mortgage insurance?
Assuming you are referring to Lenders' Mortgage Insurance, we have a partner, QBE, that issue LMIs.
We offer Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance via QBE which protects the lender if your home is sold and there is a shortfall in the sale price of the property and the amount owing on the loan. This applies to loans where you need to borrow more than 80% of the property value. We do not currently offer loan protection insurance.

The rate changes that have occurred over the last couple of years will differ by product, not all products have had their price changed in an identical way and there are various reasons for this.

Rate changes at Easy Street can happen at any time. Sometimes this happens not long after an RBA rate change, other times it is independent of the RBA. For example, last November, we reduced our fixed home loan rates by up to 0.30%p.a. independently of the RBA rate movements.

To be clear, the cash rate set by the RBA is the official rate banks charge each other for overnight borrowings to balance their books.

As the credit union is primarily funded by Members’ deposits, any movement’s in the official cash rate does not have the same effect on Easy Street as it would a major Bank which relies much more heavily on external borrowings to fund its Balance Sheet and needs to make bigger profits to pay external shareholders. The RBA cash rate, therefore, isn’t an accurate reflection of our cost of funds and is not the sole determinant of our product pricing.

This often varies since every application is unique and home loans, for instance, will take longer than credit cards. It can also depend on how quickly you get information back to us and how accurate your application information is. Which type of product are you referring to so we can give you a better estimate?

Emmaline S.

Emmaline S.asked

Do you offer 95% home loan with no family guarantee? We are first home buyers looking to buy in regional Victoria.

Thanks.
Emma

Hi Emmaline

Yes, we do. Mortgage insurance can be added to the loan as long as the loan to value ratio does not exceed 98% of the property value.

To stay within this range, you may need to increase your deposit or consider paying some of the mortgage insurance upfront.

We'd be happy to talk you through your options.

Get an answer from our members and Easy Street representatives