EB Games

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Roy

RoyGippsland, VIC

Dont use Eb games for console repairs

1. Took 3 weeks to up all 2. Stayed at shop for 6 days before they sent it off to there repair center in eagle farm qld. 3. They dont tell you second hands parts/ reconditioned used, 4. 3 mth warranty, where really it should be 12 mth if brand new part used. If had been told this from the day I dropped it off and paid in full $ 154.00 up front instead of a min$ 20.00 deposit I would've have gone else where, which is what Im doing next time.

Store LocationTraralgon vic 3844 , Stockland plaza ( Gippsland )

EB Games Castle Hill Customer service terrible.

So I received a faulty drone purchased from be games castle hill as a gift.
Went back to store with original receipt for an exchange.
Told sure. But we have no stock.
Asked when stock would arrive. Told they had no idea. Could be next month could be a year.
Ask to have stock from another store shipped to local store and was told to drive there.
Asked for a refund. Told its past 7 days.
I said the product you sold was faulty. Was reminded by the manager it was past 7 days.
I asked about warranty. Was told take it up with manufacture
Ask what my options were again. Told store credit or keep the drone.

If I only could give a negative review.....

Store LocationCastle Hill
Wolfhunter

WolfhunterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Wagga Wagga EB GAMES is Awesome

The staff are very nice to me Im not just saying it they remember me and help me out when needed and always tell me the best games and recommend awesome headsets all very positive staff And all friendly people will shop again there

Store LocationEB GAMES Wagga Wagga
john

johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales

I pre purchase a game online was informed it was available on day of release but it wasn't there so I canceled the order was told i had to ring customer service I did but was told that they cant cancel the order. I have to go back to store to cancel order and get a refund. Very bad sales the store assistant should have known this I will no longer deal with eb games ever.

donnymillington1993

donnymillington1993Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Got A scratched New Game Blamed me for it!

got the new COD MW and it was scratched when i went to take it back Keith the store owner said that i had scratched it!! of course i had not scratched it as i have millions of games and dvds which are never scratched. after blaming me i managed luckilly to get the $99 refunded onto a gift card wont be going back this was in hervey bay store.

Store LocationStocklands Hervey Bay

Ricky C

Ricky CCentral Queensland, QLD

Would rate 1 star if i could

Store LocationGladstone QLD

Broooke

BroookeAdelaide

Terrible when you order preowned games you get the crappiest quality

Very unhappy with my last online order through EB Games. I ordered preowned games and I think they found the worst crappiest games. Most had an EB Games cover not even an original one, and the copy of Fable had some Spanish cover probably not even a legal copy of the game. I feel like they found the most crappiest unsellable versions of the games and used those. They don't show this on the online shop you don't even know what you're getting so they take advantage of selling you the games they probably wouldn't even sell in the physical stores and then slug you for express post which still takes a normal postage time. NEVER buying from online EB Games again.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Eb games booval queenland was very rude to me. The employee treating me like crap and didn't want to know me. The problem was the Xbox LIVE card. Wasn't activated properly. The guy looked at me and said it was my fault. I said to him how could it be my fault when you guys are the one who sold it to me in the first place and and I left the store. This happen to on Thursday 03th of October,

Store LocationBooval Fair Shopping Centre, 27 Brisbane Rd, North Booval QLD 4304
SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time - products not in stock

Theya re selling and charging people for stuff they dont have in stock. Dont waste your time calling them. They dont even listen to what you are saying and will try and sell you more things instead of helping. Waste of time. Will order from other online store in future with good track records.

Dannie

DannieSydney, NSW

Got my PS4 fixed at EB Games

Eb Games Reboot team fixed my PS4 to work perfectly again in just 2 weeks after all my attempts of trying to tinker and fix it myself. They repaired my motherboard and replaced the HDD.
The price is affordable just AUD$144 and
I’m super happy with my fixed Ps4 as I didn’t want to buy a new one. I’ve been feeling bored without it when it’s broken.

Store LocationEB Games Liverpool Westfield

Chern

ChernTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Perfect customer services

I had preordered borderlands 3 online but realised that I have order the wrong edition. I went to the nearest be game store to my house and spoke to Anthony for the solution. At the end, I manage to get what I want and it make me very happy and feel appreciated to the eb game staffs in Tuggeranong store. I will continue to shop in eb game as an eb game loyalty customer!! :)

Store LocationTuggeranong

lovemyhome

lovemyhome

$150 New game arrived unsealed & Code already redeemed !

Sharee

ShareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

rude staff

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Horrendous service at Greenhills store

I am constantly hounded and harassed by the staff at the Greenhills NSW Store. I am followed around by the managers, glared at and I know they talk about me as soon as I leave. They do this even with my friends and family are with me. They have never asked if I needed help, and are rude when I do purchase anything.
The managers have personally harassed me for touching products I was looking at. Unbelievable.
Would recommend JBHiFi or Big W at the centre instead of the ignorant staff at EB Greenhills.

Store LocationGreenhills NSW
Aries

AriesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Daimond Chest delivery 5 day after the release date

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 a few months before the release date, didn't get delivered until the week after the release date. Don't sell any pre-order game online if you can't manage to deliver the game on the release date. Worst customer services ever, don't even reply email you send to them

Jhazz B.

Jhazz B.Perth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service at your Kwinana store.

Male staff member was extremely unhelpful and was more interested in getting back to the conversation with his co-worker/boyfriend. His recommendation for a 8 year old girl was Call of Duty. He couldn’t have been more disinterested if he tried. Went to Big W. Will never shop at EB Games. Australia. Up your game. This type of customer service would never happen anywhere else.

Store LocationKwinana, Western Australia

Gone to crap.

Years of loyalty on my end to be left with a faulty "refurbished" Sphero bb8 droid with no offer of replacement or even repairs, because apparently pre owned products only have a 3 months warranty (have had droid for 6, before battery was faulty) and that they don't do repairs... even though it is stated to be guaranteed refurbished by eb games. Now after seeing I'm not the only person to be treated so poorly by a selfish, lying company with god awful customer service. I'll be looking for alternative stores for my game and merchandise needs.

Never again kogan

Never again koganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How to lose loyal customers

would not recomend purchasing anything from eb games as there returns and change of mind policies are misleading. Disgusting treatment of a loyal customer who has spent literally thousands of dollars over the years & countless almost worthless trades. never see my business again.

Too overpriced and has bad trade value

EB Games has the best sales and many acessories, consoles, tech and games and that's it. Their prices are way higher than their competition and don't get me started on how much of a rip off their trade in value is.

Store LocationFountain Gate EB Games

Lies to parents

They lie to parents and say that mortal combat isn’t suitable for people under 18. I played it when i was 7 with my parents but now can’t play it anymore thanks to EB games, cause my parents don’t even remember it and they think its too violent

Store LocationWestfield Australia NSW