EB Games
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EB Games? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

BT Hills
BT HillsSydney, NSW

Dishonor advertised sale

Very annoying, I attempted to purchase an on sale item through the EB games website in the evening. The EB Games website confirmed the store I was planning on picking up from had stock. The website had an issue and was unable to process the payment. I attempted to make the transaction a number of times, each time it asked me to contact customer service. I phone customer service the next morning, however as the sale had finished they would not honor the sale price.
EB Games advertised a price and due to there own system were unable to process the payment. I expected they would have still honored the price, however they refused.

Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Just like JB HI FI. Fantastic service in store and online

EB GAMES is a great company. They have loads of stuff, less than JB HI FI but they are on the same level as JB HI FI. The customer service is brilliant, they reply almost immediately online and will help you with any questions you have. In store they are super friendly, helpful and accommodating. They always dispatch the items almost immediately, usually on the same day if ordered before 3PM. Their items arrive fast and in good condition. Never had a problem with this company and will continue to buy from them for many future years to come.

KorieconnorSydney, NSW

No Refund And Item Is Lost

Corinne
CorinneFar North Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

We went into the Cairns Central Store today and the young man that served us (sorry I didn't catch his name but he had an American accent) was extremely helpful, knowledgable and I'd like to thank him for the level of service he provides. It is rare these day (especially in Cairns). Even my 16 year old son commented on how helpful he was. Thank you.

k A.
k A.

EB Games Springwood Brisbane

Excellent customer service on the phone and in store.Very friendly,
patient and helpful in helping us find what we were looking for. We
really appreciate all the ​effort.
​Aaron went above and beyond to help us out today.

Trash

Never use their reboot services. Absolutely trash. Waited at least 4 months still haven't received my product. Totally wasted money and time.

John
JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Reboot repairs- Don’t bother

Had my PS4 Pro go into safe mode cycle. Sent it away for 2 weeks to be “repaired” Came back with the exact same problem. Sent it back 24hrs later, and it came back 2nd time, (9 days later) apparently with a new hard drive that magically has the exact same issue. Eb staff have been great about it, but a complete waste of time

Charlize South East Queensland, QLD

Discusting poor service is ruining eb games

Store LocationNoosa civic

The F.
The F.Darling Downs, QLD

Bad Prices and Faulty Products

My experiences with Eb games were great until I started buying from them. I have four points that I want to say about how my experience went from good to bad. 1. The costs are so much higher than they should be. 2. All of the items I have gotten from the place are faulty and break. 3. I got a refund on one of my items and the refund that I got was also faulty, it went from a broken mic to a headset, the left ear had static noise and was constantly cutting out with only my right ear working. 4. My mouse has a broken scroll wheel and they will not let me return it. You are better off buying pre-owned gumtree items.

cat
catPeel, WA

The staff are nothing but helpful and kind

The staff are alway great and the store is never felt unwelcoming. Honestly reading some of tge review of customers who are mad at staff for dumb reasons is really heart braking inclueing a review mad they didnt have a game instock except the game they mentioned came out in 2006. Seriously i think these reviews are the same people who expect a restaurant quality burger from maccas

Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW

Useless

Pre-ordered a PS5 on 18th September 2020, have had not one bit of feedback from EB. I’ve called a few times only to get smug and unhelpful responses.
I will never shop or use EB again, all their games are more expensive than JB and Big W and the staff have no idea

Kay Y.
Kay Y.

Yall suck

I walked into Eb gays and no one cared that I was there and then and then some person came up to me and said I can't eat in the store which soooo rude because I'm married to food so like people better start to care or I'll make a vegan song on tiktok.

A complete Rip off

JEB
JEB

Customer is a big fat ZERO from “Ana”

“Ana” from “customer service” really doesn’t know any customer service.

Reaching out to all the CEO’s, Managing Directors, Area Managers etc. She really is useless but actually she is pretty good at mucking you around and sending messages back and forward getting nowhere. She actually thinks she’s on a carousel game going around and around. This is not the sort of games I like to play

Ian L.
Ian L.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience and failed promises.

Read more reviews - page 2

Vossiasked
EB Games

Is it worth using the “eb games reboot repairs” as I’m looking for a solution to my ps4 overheating,I’ve tried everything I possibly can to prevent it but nothing has worked and it states on the website that it “prevents overheating” and I’m wondering if it’s even worth it as I’ve seen negative reviews towards the reboot repairs

Someone help !!

Jason
Jason

Hi Vossi I would steer clear of reboot. They charged me to have my ps4 fixed and it was returned exactly the same & wouldn't even replace it with a refurbished one under warranty - just look at all the one star reviews they have

Vossi

Hey thank you for that :) I did see all the one star reviews so yes I’m definitely going to steer clear and find another alternative to the reboot repairs thanks for the insight :)

wei
weiasked
EB Games

If I bought the Nintendo Switch Console from Ebgame and not used it. Can I refund?

Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.asked
EB Games

How much will star wars squadrons be when it's out

Other Toys & Game Shops