EB Games

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EB Games? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

P for Pathetic

Worst online customer service experience ever. Clipped my account with bogus claims of no personal use. Call centre staff were rude, failed to follow up and obviously don’t like paying customers. Shop elsewhere.

Cool place

Great place I always buy games and other things here they have so much and the staff are funny and friendly always been easy to use getting the new Xbox series s soon

Francis C.
Francis C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

NOT HAPPY

I tried to pre-order God Of War Ragnarok Collectors Edition Online today, and EB Games wouldn't allow me to use the ZIP payment method. I called my local store (Munno Para SA 5115) and customer service. NO ONE would help me to be able to use ZIP. They told me I would have to pay the deposit by bank card, (I couldn't do that because last minute direct debits came out the night before) I told them I want to pay the FULL amount but they said the same thing and I quote " you would have to pay the deposit via bank card" I didn't want to pay the deposit! I wanted to pay the full amount! I work 12 hours shifts during the day and night. I can't be in store to get the ZIP in-store code either, because I'm working or sleeping.

Emma J.
Emma J.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff are always wonderful and helpful

I am always impressed with how the staff are considerate to their customers needs and won't push them to buy things they are not interested in but will still tell you all the offers and sales available at the time in store.

Meh C.
Meh C.Hobart, TAS

It was Broken

I’ve brought a Xbox One Stealth Twin Charging Dock - Black and the screws easy came out and I had to spend ten dollars to buy extra screws to fit the batteries.

That Dan Guy
That Dan GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Service online & Instore.

Bought an Elgato Face Cam from EB online. After four months the product developed a fault, so I emailed EB to organise a replacement. I got your run of the mill response asking what the issue is, even though I explained this in my initial email, I was informed they are looking into replacement stock. That was 13/4 and I have not heard anything since. I have tried to contact them asking about the replacement, but I have heard nothing but silence from them. I have even tried returning it to a store but their service in the stores is the worst and they refused to help. I refuse to have anything to do with this retailer.

Craig
CraigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible service.

Terrible service. Pre ordered game. Never sent for pick up. Customer service unless said it would be sent when it could.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Gave me a broken game

(this is the person with the 2nd broken Logitech shifter) I went to Wonthaggi eb games to buy Forza Horizon 3. I was soooo excited to come home to play it to realise it was broken. My Xbox One S says "installation started: Forza Horizon 3"
Than a couple minutes later: "installation stopped: Forza Horizon 3"
Thanks Eb Games. 2nd time something broke

Asad
AsadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good range

Good range of games and very good prices for re used games. Good use of membership card to get better prices

• Return Claim MadeNo

LIX
LIX

Send wrong item but refuse to refund or return

Order a 2nd-hand Xbox 360 Kinect senor at $8 and plus $14.5 postage (since I did not want to visit a shop to pick up due to covid concern) but delivered with a Xbox one Kinect senor. I contacted them via sending a message on their website and someone replied an email to ask what is my local shop, and I replied back to advise my local shop name. Then no more response. After two weeks I requested a refund via paypal and my request was rejected with the reason that I did not post the item back (but I was never informed by EB games to post it back plus the postage could cost more than $8). It is a small amount of money, but I am disappointed with this shop.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Ian HSydney

Refurbished? I think not.

I purchased a refurbished PS4 Pro from eb games at Parramatta which was delivered promptly. It worked for 2hrs and now turns off whenever a game starts. Sure it looks nice and clean on the outside but there is no way in hell this thing was tested as the company proudly states on their website. Do not buy refurbished consoles from eb games. Utter rubbish.

JmB
JmBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wont sell on advertised price

I saw vanguard on sale. Sale price was labeled on the box. Took it too the counter and they said the sale price was a mistake. Wouldn’t offer me the price and claimed someone must have mixed it up. Won’t waste my time with this company. Amazon have pretty good deals. Don’t go to EB games.

Find out how EB Games compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Pre-ordering will not help you get your time at release

Not impressed ordered Eevee collections 6 months ago, then got told i wasn't in the first wave had to wait until next month due to not being in stock, then looked on the website and it was being sold as in stock right now. For fill your pre-orders before selling your stock to new people

The scumiest company in Australia

So sick of this company. They are only out to squeeze every cent out if you and it has become so obvious

Jake W.
Jake W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a switch only to receive it with unpressable buttons.