Verifiedau.ecco.com

Luigi C.
Luigi C.
  Physical store

Refund

After a complaint about a pair of shoes I was surprised by the efficiency of Ecco staff, well done I will continuing buying your shoes. Thank you Show reply
Geoff L

I now enjoy several pairs and styled Show details ·  1
Robyn EB
Robyn EBSydney, NSW

Customer Service is Everything

As a dedicated Ecco customer I was very upset with a situation I found myself in. I contacted Jane at head office explained my frustration and expectations to resolve the matter. Jane was customer centric lovely to deal with efficient and followed up really quickly with a resolution. Custom service is my passion and Jane did not disappoint. Thank you Jane my faith in Ecco has been restored well done to you on resolving the things that matter most to your customers. The shoes have arrived and as always a 5 star product which means nothing unless underpinned by customer service excellence. Show details ·  1
Svetlana
Svetlana2 posts

Best customer service

Had recently returned my daughter’s shoes under generous 1 year warranty and had the best customer service experience. Although it was disappointing to have those shoes returned, it hasn’t changed my opinion on Ecco shoes. Will definitely use them again! Show details ·  1
Carol
Carol
  Verified Online store

I recently returned boots I purchased online to an Ecco store as they were faulty. There was no problem returning and exchanging the footwear, and the service was excellent. I will continue to purchase my footwear from Ecco in the future. Show details ·  1
carla
carlaPerth, WA4 posts

Worth the price

Ecco shoes might be on the pricey side but it’s so worth it. The most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn! And after buying cheaper shoes elsewhere, I’ve learned my lesson after having to quickly donate them to charity after sore feet! Ecco shoes have so much support for your arches and they use top quality materials. I visited the DFO store in Perth and got a really good deal! Candice helped me and she was fantastic! Great customer service! I’ve signed up to get their newsletter so I’m notified of any sales too. Do yourself a favour and invest in good shoes! Show details ·  1
Ross S
Ross S

Excellent Service

I returned damaged shoes and received notification the next day that they would be replaced with my choice. Show reply
Jarren
JarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great returns service

The shoes that I received had a fault so I requested a return. The process was handled very quickly, at no cost to me, and my new shoes were sent out the next day after I returned the first pair. Excellent service for a fault that I accept happens from time to time. I have several ECCO shoes and in general they outlast most shoes and a built well. Show details ·  1
Don P.
Don P.

Faulty Boots

I returned a pair of Ecco boots because of cracking in the sole. The boots were over 2 years old. I was offered a replacement pair of any similar priced shoes from their range which I thought was rare but excellent service. Show details ·  1
Draco
Draco4 posts
  Verified Online store

Replaced a failed purchase even though it was out of warranty

This is a company that stands by it products and ensures it keeps its customers happy. Ecco has top quality products and when its product fails it is prepared to ensure the best resolutions to ensure it keeps its customers happy. I will recommend ECCO SHOES to anyone looking for quality and service. Show details ·  1
RoyH
RoyHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great after sales service

Product is first class and after sales service matches!
I have been buying ECCO for 30 years and will continue to do so. Show details ·  1
Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW

Nice service of Ecco

Once I notified the problem of my golf shoes to Ecco, they quickly responded and arranged to post new shoes with no charge. And one week later, I got it. Ecco is responsible & reliable. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Leslie B.
Leslie B.

Exemplary customer service

My many-years-old shoes were in great condition, but both rubber soles suddenly started disintegrating over a day. I contacted ECCO online for advice on whether they could repair the soles. I was willing to pay as they had been one of the most comfortable ECCO shoes I've owned, but repairs were just not possible. At their request, I free-posted them as they wanted to assess the shoes anyway.
Despite being well outside warranty, ECCO generously offered a free equivalent replacement. The ECCO customer service from Jane and Michele, who handled my case from start to finish, was exceptional. I'm delighted with their service and with my replacement shoes. Show details ·  1
Vicky W.
Vicky W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Hamid
HamidSydney, NSW5 posts
  Physical store

Ecco Shoes Hurts You

Unfortunately, my feet, knees, hips and back are hurt because I use the worst shoes ever! Ecco! I paid $350 for it and was expected to get 5-star shoes around 2 years ago. Since the first week, I had pain and tried to return it but they did not accept it!!
I am seeing specialists, I hope I can provide enough evidence to complain to this company.

Besides all the above, the quality and colour are very poor!
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. Show details

John S · Ecco Shoes

Why don't Ecco indicate width size for their shoes as many Australians need a wider fit so it is difficult to determine if a size will fit when ordering online. for example Florsheim have EE as a standard wide fit and EEE for a wider fit. I have a number of Ecco shoes/boots and had to try in-store as some were quite narrow to find a good fit. I understand you do returns but that is a bit of a pain - wouldn't it be much easier to give an indication of width. The only disappointments I have had with Ecco Shoes have been the dress shoes where the soles just crumbled and fell apart after 2-3 years - one pair worn almost every week day that split across the width before crumbling in chunks and the other which was only worn half a dozen times - very disappointing - My leather soled shoes are still going strong 10-15 years later

3lions · Ecco Shoes

Do you reply to emails? Sent 1 on 6th April no response regarding a return

Ecco   DM

As you'll see from our many GREAT reviews here, we most certainly do! Check your spam or junk folder in case our replies are landing there. Our email is eccoau@ecco.com so also check this information.

3lions

Thanks for the patronizing reply!
Spam folder, seriously

3lions

It's asking for some assistance regarding a return lost with Australia Post not a FAQ.

Ruth L.
Ruth L. · Ecco Shoes

I want to order online.. I am UK size 8....wide feet...what is Ecco sizing like please?..

Compare all Ecco Shoes listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $180
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes

Contact info for Ecco Shoes