Listing monitored by Ecco

Wonderful after sales servic

I had a problem with the soles of my shoes . The shoes were promptly replaced with a similar pair .
I am very happy with Ecco wonderful customer relations .

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

That's lovely feedback, Margaret. Thank you for your 5 star review and we're delighted we could assist! Best wishes your ECCO Team :)

Store Service

Excellent service from Westfield Miranda. Annette went out here way to replace defective shoes. Will continue to shop at the Miranda store as a result of the way i was treated.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Thanks for your glowing review, Clive. We're delighted you received great service from Annette and our ECCO Team :)

Doctor A
Doctor ASydney, NSW

excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and would recommend this store to everyone

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

This is music to our ears, thank you for your glowing review! Best wishes Team ECCO ;)

Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great boots!

I am the proud owner of some ECCO Track boots, now in their eight year. They’ve served me well, including on the Fish River Canyon walk in Namibia. However, they have now finally succumbed to some extensive walks back home in Australia. I bought a replacement pair of Tracks when I saw they’d became available again. Unfortunately, there was a small issue with one boot but I can happily say the pair were changed over and I look forward to some upcoming Heysen Trail adventures.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Thank you Mike for your 5 star review! We're delighted we could assist and wishing you great adventures ahead! Best wishes from you ECCO Team :)

VGR
VGRSydney, NSW

Excellent after sale customer service

My wife, a very satisfied ECCO customer of many years standing, reported a concern with a purchased item to the company’s Sydney office. The issue was dealt with in a swift, friendly manner and quickly resolved to my wife’s total satisfaction. We are both extremely happy with ECCO’s after sales customer care service and staff.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Oh, this is wonderful to read! Thank you for your glowing review and for enjoying the service offered by our team! Best wishes from ECCO :)

Pam B

I returned a pair of Ecco golf shoes that leaked. The company assisted me in selecting a replacement immediately. The staff were courteous and helpful. I will continue to purchase this brand in future

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

We're delighted to assist such a loyal ECCO customer, Pam and thank you for your 5 star review! Best wishes for your future adventures from your ECCO Team :)

Very disappointed!

I purchased a pair of womens leisure shoes online, they arrived promptly however after wearing them inside for less than an hour the tread on the soles around ball of foot & heel wore off smooth!
Customer service stated this was a retro feature and directed me to their webpage that shows a picture of the soles. Sorry but retro does not mean you fall over due to no tread on soles!
The shoes themselves are comfortable however they are not fit to wear on smooth surfaces and could be very bad in the wet! Very disappointing as I had been told these shoes were high quality.
Not happy!

• Sizing True to size

Excellent customer service & product

I needed to contact Customer Service via their email address. They responded promptly and kept me informed during their review process. My query was resolved in a timely and fair manner.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Thank you Stuart, for your 5 star review. We're delighted we could offer great service! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Shoes replaced out of warranty.

The leather uppers on one of my shoes split, when I returned them to the Miranda store they were two years old. Around three days later Ecco emailed me to inform me that they would replace them with a similar model from their online store, I emailed back my choice, and about a week later the replacement pair arrived. A shame about the original fault, but the perfect response.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Hi Chris, thank you for your glowing review and we're most happy we were able to assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sneakers

Second pair of Ecco Shoes I've had - First pair lasted ages and looking at the quality of my latest pair I've no reason to doubt that that won't be the same again. I needed to make a warranty claim for the original pair and the customer service was exceptional - very professional and dealt with very quickly. The new sneakers look great and are very comfortable - for me they offer a dual purpose between being casual enough to wear for any occasion but still smart enough for a night out.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback, Mark! We're delighted you're happy with your next pair of ECCO's and also glad we could assist you when needed. All the best for your new adventures! Team ECCO :)

Excellent customer service.

I had a pair of Ecco shoes which were extremely comfortable but the soles spit. I returned them to the store and they were replaced without problems. Thank you Ecco.

• Sizing True to size
Michele S.EccoSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely feedback, Helen. We're delighted we could provide hassle-free assistance! Best wishes your ECCO Team :)

AWFUL

DO NOT BUY. Bought a pair of work shoes from here but the plastic part that surrounds the heel above the rubber sole started flaking off, to the point where I was unable to wear them out. I literally had only worn then 5 times to and from work (avoiding puddles, work is an office job in a carpeted environment) and customer service stated it was 'wear and tear' and that it wouldn't be covered under warranty, even though when I took it in store, the sales person said it was clearly under warranty but she herself was unable to give me a full refund, only a replacement. Ridiculous.

I'm now being apparently sued. That's great customer service for you.

Adrianne Hutchins
Adrianne HutchinsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Most helpful and courteous

My favourite Ecco’s.Returned to shop where staff were most helpful and took details .
In due course received email to say my shoes would be replaced

• Return Claim MadeYes
Michele S.EccoSend a private message

This is music to our ears, Adrianne.! Thank you for your support and we're happy we can assist :) Best wishes your ECCO Team

Hess
Hess

Problem solved with help form here!

Initially had a problem with an online order and posted a review here. That helped me to sort out the problem as someone who was monitoring this forum stepped in and solved the issue.

Hami
HamiCanberra 2600, ACT

High quality, Reasonable price and good customer service

I have bought dress shoes, I hadn't been used them until recently used them at work. Suddenly I saw there are opened from the sides which was unexpected as they were Ecco shoes. So I took them to a store and told them what happened. They sent the shoes to the main store/office. Someone contacted me through email and offered me a new shoes to choose a similar model or price. So I've got the new ones. I should say that all of my dressing shoes are Ecco, some of them even more than 10 years old, they are still fine, comfortable and nice. I've mentioned this to say the mentioned issues is not something you expect from Ecco shoes it was happened only one time and nicely they have solved it for me with offering a replacement. Thanks Ecco.

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

What a lovely review, Hami. Thank you for being such a loyal ECCO supporter over the years and I'm glad we could be here when you needed us! Best wishes Team ECCO :)

C. V.
C. V.asked
Ecco Shoes

Are you Mesh Beech Shoes?

Michele S.EccoSend a private message

No - we are ECCO Shoes :)

3lionsasked
Ecco Shoes

Hi, can anyone tell me how long it takes to process the refund once ECCO has received the return? Also do they refund the amount your paid, as I don't understand the pro rata refund information on your website. Thanks in advance.

3lions

Hi, Yes makes sense, didn't even think of that. Thankyou so much for your reply. I really appreciate it :)

My pleasure! :)

V_QLDasked
Ecco Shoes

Lots of the reviews are praising the great ECCO service and not actually reviewing the product.
Is the quality not that good so so many people have to replace their ECCO shoes?
I'm wearing dress shoes (another brand with the same price tag) appx 3-4 times a week. They usually last for at least 3 years. I never asked about footwear warranty because I classify shoes in 2 categories: cheap shoes to wear 10 times and good shoes to wear almost daily for 3-4years.
I remember Ecco from 90s and shoes were indestructible.
Are modern Ecco dress shoes durable?
Also, Amazon reviews are pointing out that ECCO shoes made in China are not the same shape and quality as Portuguese. I can confirm that, Chinese ones are more narrow. How to see the country of origin when ordering online?

KJ S.
KJ S.
V_QLD

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Details ·

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes