Listing monitored by Ecco

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect choice - Ecco stylish and modern styles

When visiting an Ecco store, I always find a style to suit my requirements. As I have a narrow foot, I have to be selective and find the product range offers a lot of choice. I have purchased Ecco shoes for some years now and currently have about 10 pairs. My husband and son also buy Ecco sandals and find them long-wearing and comfortable.

Lucy
Lucy Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service and ECCO shoes give you no disappointments

I am a big fan of ECCO shoes for many years and have many pairs of ECCO shoes. The comfort gives you no disappointments.

Recently one of my boots's sole had broken out, I contacted the customer service. They responded quickly and get that sorted for me straight away.

The post-buy customer services is exceptional and beyond expectation in my view!

All the best to ECCO shoes! Keep up with the good work - Quality, Value for Money and World Class customer service will keep your loyal customers forever.

Michele S.Ecco

What a glowing review, Lucy :) Sincere thanks for your patronage & we're thrilled to be getting it right! Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service. Perfect in fact

I recently needed assistance with my Ecco golf shoes.
From the beginning I felt listened to and ‘heard’.

All I can say is I glad I bought Ecco and I would doubt I would have got the same help from other shoe companies.

Foot note: I found my Ecco golf shoes the most comfortable golf shoes I’ve ever owned so I bought a second pair.

Michele S.Ecco

What a wonderful review, Ian :) We're delighted we could listen and deliver! Thank you for your ongoing support of our service & brand. Best wishes for future adventures from your ECCO Team :)

Flossy
FlossyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love them!

I bought the Ecco Soft 8 Women’s leather lace sneakers in size 39 Mocha. I asked customer service questions beforehand as I was hesitant as they were so expensive, customer service was helpful. I purchased them and wear them all the time, they’re well made & good comfortable wide fit and look really nice. Hard to find such good comfy fit these days. I am now purchasing another pair in grey rose and my mum wants some too. I highly recommend:)

Marjeff
MarjeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you Ecco for such comfortable and stylish designs

I now have eight pairs of Eccos in current use (soft 2 and soft 7s) so you can tell I am a big fan. My latest ones are IN THE SALE so I couldn’t resist buying another pair. Shopping on line was easy and fun during lockdown!

Michele S.Ecco

We LOVE happy customers! Thank you for your ongoing support of our brand! It's business as usual for our online store & we're delighted we can keep those deliveries coming straight to your doorstep! Stay safe & well from your ECCO Team :)

Great Customer Service

Would like to express my thanks to Ecco shoes for replacing a pair of shoes that had a problem with the heels. Prompt response from staff and courtesy was much appreciated.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're delighted we could assist you! Stay safe and well from your ECCO Team :)

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoes perfect ,

'Shoes are great and bought on line unseen and not sure of size but all was exactly what I wanted and have not left my feet, every day to work and great after service also . thank you

Michele S.Ecco

We LOVE perfect! Thank you for sharing Julie & I hope you continue to enjoy your new investment! Best wishes Team ECCO :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Ecco shoes potentially dangerous and company has said 'not to be worn in wet weather'

• +3Thumbnail
Gabrielle
GabrielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service with goodwill

Ecco Australian Customer Service dealt very amicably with my problem of a pair of unworn boots which had faulty soles, but were past the time of warranty. After explaining why the boots could not be repaired, they organised, through the online store, a replacement alternative, which arrived promptly.

Product Appearance As advertised
Michele S.Ecco

Thanks for your review, Gabrielle and we're most happy we could assist! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

The staff there was exceedingly professional, warm and caring in assisting us with choosing the perfect pair of shoes, helping us search for sizes across other stores and online, and making a reservation for the size we finally found. Really excellent! Thank you.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you David for your glowing review. We're also BIG FANS of our team and will be sure to pass on your feedback! We look forward to welcoming you into store again soon :) Best wishes Team ECCO

Rami A.
Rami A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quick response

This my second review for ecco store and every time they surprise you by their great attitude in communication
Ta

Michele S.Ecco

Morning Rami & thank you for your 5 star review!. We're thrilled we can maintain our high level of service to ensure our valued customers return! We look forward to serving you again soon :) Best wishes Team ECCO

Rami A.
Rami A.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything great with ecco , shoes quality and service quality

I am happy with ecco for around 6 years, i like to keep using there products and there services

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Rami, we're thrilled we're getting it right! Best wishes Team ECCO :)

Jacqui Antill
Jacqui AntillSydney, NSW

Love my ECCO shoes

Ecco customer service are fantastic.
They helped me with sizing issues due to not being able to try on in store due to COVID.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Jacqui for your 5 star review! Things are a bit trickier than usual right now but we're delighted we could assist! Enjoy your new ECCO's & best wishes from Team ECCO

Great Customer Service

I’ve submitted a feedback with online purchase experience with missing out further discount by couple of days. Unexpectedly, I’ve received a credit back with once-off gesture of goodwill. Thank you very much to ECCO Customer Service team for listening and demonstrated empathy to customer feedback and turned into a great experience!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Jenny, thank you for your 5 star review :) We're glad we could listen and deliver a great customer experience! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Dan
Dan

Great Service

Ecco shoes are very well made at a fair price. You can order with confidence because returns are easy should there be a problem with sizing etc.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Dan, for reviewing our returns process. If your item is not quite right, we're glad you find our returns process quick, easy and best of all... FREE! Best wishes Team ECCO :)

Read more reviews - page 2

Graham E Kasked
Ecco Shoes

I have fours pairs of Ecco shoes with little wear but the soles are tacky and if they have perished. Can they be brought back to life.

Robo
Robo

Sorry not sure Graham.

Graham E K

This is a disappointing answer as I have mentioned I have four pairs with limited wear couple of pairs worn once or twice. Is it the compound used for the sole. I live on the central coast of NSW is there anywhere I can take them for a
assessment as to why the material used has broken down. Graham

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Graham, I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. Please reach out to Customer Service at eccoau@ecco.com and I'll do what I can to assist. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.
Siew-Tuan S.asked
Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes