Verifiedau.ecco.com
4.2

484 reviews · Statistics

80% · 38690 · 19%
Return Claim MadeYes (229) · No (104)
Sizing
  • Very small (2)
  • Slightly small (14)
  • True to size (279)
  • Slightly large (14)
  • Very large (4)
Product Appearance As advertised (261) · Not as advertised (15)
See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ecco Shoes484 reviews
Hilder_McLeod
Hilder_McLeodQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
johancvanandel
johancvanandelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Ecco is a renowned brand. I had an issue with a pair, which was not great, but can obviously happen. Ecco solved it very rapidly and in a very satisfactory way though. So I definitely am keeping all faith in Ecco as a brand. My new ECCO Citytray Men's Derby look amazing and I'm sure I'll get a lot of enjoyment out them. Show details ·  1
ECCO Golf Shoes
ECCO Golf ShoesNSWSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

I bought a pair of golf shoes last November, by January this year I noticed a small crack/tear in the leather on the side of the shoe, I thought, here we go, I will need to wait months and countless emails to have it resolved. Not with ECCO Customer Service, I got in contact with the customer service centre, they responded same day, I sent them some photos of the issue, within a couple days my issue was resolved and my replacement golf shoes are on their way.

Getting a replacement pair of shoes was just as easy as when you make an online purchase, well done ECCO, you have a customer for life. And thank you Jane for your professionalism and speedy responses. Show details ·  1

Mary Paine
Mary Paine

Surprised and Delighted

I contacted ECCO regarding a fault that had appeared in the sole of three pairs of shoes that I had purchased some years ago, and as I had no longer had any paperwork I was not expecting a positive response. How wrong was I as an ECCO representative contacted me next morning and instructed me to dispatch the faulty shoes to Sydney for assessment.Three days later I was told to select a replacement pair of sandals from their on line catalogue and these were delivered four days later.I bought my first pair of ECCO shoes 30 years ago and have a range of shoes, boots and sandals that I still wear regularly and their generous response is a clear demonstration of ECCO as a quality supplier of all types of footwear Show reply
RBT
RBTVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Physical store

Ecco # 1 shoe in golf

Excellent customer service. Just what you would expect from quality products. Highly recommend Ecco shoes. Wife is now considering Ecco sneakers. Show details ·  1
Penny
PennyNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Online store

I have had exceptional online service from Ecco. I had a small fault with a sandal and was given a replacement pair and given my old pair back. Every time I emailed Ecco I had an immediate response. No wonder I love Ecco shoes. The service given to me was over and above, keep up the good work team. Regards penny Show details ·  1
Miss A
Miss A

Best shoes ever !

Have been buying ECCO shoes for so many years. My first pair lasted for 15 years! Have recommended to numerous friends and family who now also have very happy feet.
So comfortable and excellent quality.
Purchasing and customer service team are extremely helpful & efficient
Cannot fault ECCO shoes ! Show details ·  1
Tini
TiniNarara2 posts

Replacement due to fault

Contact with Ecco regarding problems with the soles of Ecco shoes and sandals
The customer support took time and effort to examine and discuss the issue.
Following assessment it was decided to provide me with a product replacement at no cost. Excellent service. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Quality disappointing

Recommended these shoes by my podiatrist, so I invested in 3 pairs. I have experienced quality issues with 2 pairs of sandals. 1 pair has discoloured and crazed after only a few months of wear, and yesterday the sole disintegrated around the edges while I was wearing them! The issue with second pair of sandals was that the bonded leather of the sandal straps split (3 months of wear). This pair was returned under warranty. Could not be replaced as they were sold put, so I received a refund. I bought the same pair online from Amazon hoping it was a one-off...but the second pair had the same issue appear after only a few weeks of wear. These sandals cost between $200-$300 AUD. Sneakers are more. Unfortunately, they are not worth their value. Show details
StevenL
StevenLVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC33 posts
  Verified Physical store
tony
tonyNSWSydney, NSW

perfect service

Ecco shoes have perfect service. I will come back buy ecco shoes. Show reply
Aromas Ramazan
Aromas RamazanNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Terrible customer service

The online store have shoe on display I paid but never get the shoe now they telling me no shoe so they don’t want to fo anything about it help me. Never again buy shoe from Ecco online
April
AprilNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

Quick and satisfactory warranty claim

While I unfortunately had to make a warranty claim on an item, the return shipping was free, and Ecco Online were quick to respond with a satisfactory result. Show details ·  1
Patrick
Patrick

Replacement 20 month old pair of shoes

Most appreciate the consideration given to my issue which was well out of 12 month warranty, thank you. There was an unexpected tear in the leather stitching between the upper sole and the shoe leather. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Physical store

Poor customer service and average shoes

I bought two Ecco shoes and ordered one from Chermside store. After try both shoes all day at the work it wasn't comfortable as I expected. So, I asked cancel my order but the guy at the store he refused refund. The main problem is when I visit store to pick up my shoes I ordered after received email "Ready to Pickup" The guy told me "your shoes not ready" without check properly or call to warehouse.Waste money and waste half day to fail to pick up. I couldn't found any Premium from Ecco shoes. Show details

John S · Ecco Shoes

Why don't Ecco indicate width size for their shoes as many Australians need a wider fit so it is difficult to determine if a size will fit when ordering online. for example Florsheim have EE as a standard wide fit and EEE for a wider fit. I have a number of Ecco shoes/boots and had to try in-store as some were quite narrow to find a good fit. I understand you do returns but that is a bit of a pain - wouldn't it be much easier to give an indication of width. The only disappointments I have had with Ecco Shoes have been the dress shoes where the soles just crumbled and fell apart after 2-3 years - one pair worn almost every week day that split across the width before crumbling in chunks and the other which was only worn half a dozen times - very disappointing - My leather soled shoes are still going strong 10-15 years later

3lions · Ecco Shoes

Do you reply to emails? Sent 1 on 6th April no response regarding a return

Ecco   DM

As you'll see from our many GREAT reviews here, we most certainly do! Check your spam or junk folder in case our replies are landing there. Our email is eccoau@ecco.com so also check this information.

3lions

Thanks for the patronizing reply!
Spam folder, seriously

3lions

It's asking for some assistance regarding a return lost with Australia Post not a FAQ.

Ruth L.
Ruth L. · Ecco Shoes

I want to order online.. I am UK size 8....wide feet...what is Ecco sizing like please?..

Compare all Ecco Shoes listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $180
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare all Ecco Shoes listings