Eco Garage Doors

Eco Garage Doors

• Job Satisfaction

Jad C.

Jad C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t believe in this company

Company installed the new apartments garage door a year ago. Not long after the garage door became problematic on a regular basis, xmas ‘19 and out of operation just a few weeks later. I am a shift worker and on two occasions I have had to leave my new car outside and walk in the dark to get to my apartment. This company is now refusing to fix the door, the door needs a full replacement not another failed fix. NOT happy, obviously they need to review their customer service and more importantly fix the problem once and for all.

Unfit for purpose, constantly breaks down. Poor customer service.

kathleen B.

kathleen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication when thing go wrong

While my garage door has now been installed and looks good, the process that we had to go through in order to get it was infuriating. It has been very hard to get hold of Eco Garage Doors and they are in no rush to rectify problems when they occur. I understand that sometimes things go wrong - but its how a company deals with them that makes the difference.

Colly

CollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Looks amazing and a job well done; couldn’t be more pleased with the actual design of the garage. The 2 guys did an amazing job putting it all together. No major issues with the construction and assembly of the garage door.

Kate B.

Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Half finished and no communication

I have had a half complete roller door system in place for 2 weeks. The work that has been complete is of a good quality, but after delivering a door that did not fit the opening I have heard nothing from the office on when this can be rectified. While I understand that the office is closed over Christmas, I have no way of knowing when the office opens again. The lack of communication has been very stressful.

Well Done Eco Doors

Thanks to all the guys at Eco for a great job and terrific door.
Very good service, on time and great product. Our monument Matt Galv door looks great and colour matches the door surrounds.
Highly recommended !

Highly recommended!!

Great service, great product! Highly recommend the Eco Garage Door team. Installation went smoothly and on time with a rather awkward installation. End result exactly as promised, including advising us of a couple of misaligned trims we would not have even noticed, and fixing for us off their own bat!!! If your experience is like ours you will be satisfied!!

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liars, false promises and misrepresentation at it it’s best!

Sales rep promised me:
- job will be completed in a week (it’s been 4 weeks and counting) still not complete
- metal hinges which tie panels together ended up receiving plastic ones
- installation with tracks and centre railing motor mounts off centre
- they continually don’t come back during business hours to fix problem
- to date have no remorse or care factor for delaying my construction site
Highly recommend all consumers out there not to deal or use this company and I will be taking this matter to vcat very soon!!!

katie1995

katie1995Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!

Wowwe! What a company!
So professional from the start with their excellent customer service from the office, to our Sales rep was Fantastic I believe his name is Jaime. When our job started we had thorough communication from our wonderful tradesmen Matt Jenkins his quality of work and products provided blew us away! I would 12/10 recommend Eco Garage Doors to my family and friends. Outstanding!!!

Job Satisfaction

Dishonest company.. disgraceful customer service! do not trust!

Do not trust Ecogarage door. After purchasing 2 roller doors, they withdrew money without authority, sold us a product only to advise they can not deliver to that order 4 weeks later. The sales manager [name removed], isn't interested resolving issues, even though they made the mistake! Do NOT USE them! They blame the customer for their errors!

Katherine Douglas

Katherine DouglasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Called them afternoon, explain my case to them, and they sent a service tech next day morning aside of advising me on how to lock the door temporarily.. Thumb up!

Very quick

Wrote to them about my issue on Sunday night.. got fixed today... highly recommend Eco Garage Doors doors. Friendly and quick.

LaskaMelbourne

Terrible service and poorly executed installation

ChrisMelbourne

Great Service Top Quality Workmanship

I called the other day about a service fault with the receiver and the guy on the phone said that they would cover all cost of a new receiver under warranty which I was extremely happy with.

A few day later a Service guy by the name of CAMPBELL came out to my house and he fixed the problem within a few moments. He recoded my remotes. And that was that.

All Fixed.

Thanks Campbell & Eco Garage Doors

CHRIS

BIG delay

I purchased a double and single sectional door.
Once deposit was paid i was told 4 weeks lead time which was perfect, to then have 6 weeks go by with un answered emails to then call and be told “oh woops” the order is still on hold ill process that now. 12 weeks after deposit was paid i had an install date. No real care about the situation from ecos end. Was compensated (after asking) with two extra door remotes.
Just left me wondering if i didnt contact them would it still be on hold.
This was the second time we used them as their product/price and install is good, just keep on top of them after deposit has been made.

MdeeMelbourne

Terrible service

Excellent service value for money

Eco did everything they said on time and on budget would recommend to anyone very good product and Australian made

Nat Millar

Nat MillarBalwyn North

Highly Recommend Eco Garage Doors

Our builder used Eco Garage Doors for our new home and I was so impressed with the installation - Kevin Wilson was on time and installed both doors in no time. His instructions were very helpful and his customer service skills exceeded my expectations. The doors function well and look great, we haven't had any issues. I highly recommend them.

Excellent Service

Eco Garage Doors installed a new door this week. Shane provided a competitive quote and the service from there on was excellent. Eco kept me updated re installation dates, Caroline was professional and Nick did an amazing job with installation. Thank you all and keep up the great work.

Will

WillMount Eliza

Awesome service. Great door.

Burwoodmary

Burwoodmaryasked

Ours were installed on Sep 2016 too. And the motor was dead. But not sure if it is P issue. But I never heard back from them. My house was built by builder, and used Eco Garage. What do you suggest. Are you happy to pass on the person name who came to your house? thanks heaps

I sharma

I emailed them on this mail sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au with my address and phone no .. they were quick to respond...
Try emailing them...

Mdee

We had to keep contacting them and asking for the manager. I think Jamie was his name. We had countless installers come to our home, so can’t give you one name. Keep ringing them, otherwise they are happy to forget you.

Laska

It was Evenglide who helped me in the end. Best customer service ever. Fixed the botched mess left by Ecogarage. Can’t thank Paul and Josh at Evenglide enough.

brendan

brendanasked

my eco roller door has stopped working
i have replaced all batteries in the remote units
It shows a P on the motor display when any remote in selected and the light turn on as normal
any help would be appreciated?
regards
brendan

I sharma

Had same problem.. had some chip issues.. eco Garage Doors service man replaced chip.. better to call or write them .. can be fixed at home..they are very quick to respond...

I sharmaasked

I bought eco garage door in sep 2016 and now when when I press remote to open to don’t work and displays p on door opener.. what would be fault..?

Dean G
Dean G

So funny to see these problems happening at same time. I had my motor installed 2016 also and now I am having the P issue too. Only way I can get it to work is by switching power off and then turning it on and then pushing remote which works. Funny how these issues happen after 2 years when they only provide 2 year warranty. If anyone is able to help with how much or if any other chip can be placed to fix it then that would be great.

I sharma

ask eco garage they will replace it free. I think we have five year warranty on this . they replaced mine ..