Eco Garage Doors

Eco Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Garage Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Job Satisfaction

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Notch Garage Door

From the sending enquiry on internet to sales reprehensive coming over to quote and make sure door would be suitable and making sure I had colour choice was seamless. The installation was done by professional installers who made sure it works well and looks great. I am very happy with the service and would recommend Eco Garage Doors.

dale b.
dale b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stuffed up installation. Terrible service

The installation of my 2 x town home were terrrible.
Now Eco garage make you pay upfront for a service, which they stuffed up.
Don't buy from this useless company.

Carlinya1
Carlinya1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

too difficult to get follow up service

New townhouse builder selected EcoGarage door. Their logistics are terrible - pay in advance, told advice in three days when service would occur, had to follow up and then they declined to provide a time when they could do the job so they cancelled. As someone else wrote on this company in Product Review... Cowboys.

Pipes
PipesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cowboys....

They get the sale and send COWBOYS (Sub Contractors) to fit the door, very dissapointed this happened to our door.

Disappointed lee
Disappointed leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality motor/ doesnt cope with door

We purchased 2 garage door systems from Eco garage for 2 townhouses some 3 years ago. Both garage door motors have failed and in discussing the problem with Eco garage doors they said there is no consideration to warranty, plus my daughter advised that their staff are rude and dismissive. Also remote batteries had to be replaced with a year.

As a comparison in our current house our garage door motor ( securealift ) has been working for 10 years without an issue.

Carmen M.
Carmen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

You cannot touch the remote as it opens up the garage door easily by accident, it’s so sensitive.
I get calls from neighbours saying that the garage door is open .
After reading the reviews, my calls are going to fall on deaf ears

Mybigtoehurts
MybigtoehurtsMelbourne

Door Permanently Broken

Door installed and operated as expected initially but the remote controllers became faulty 2 months afterwards. Have emailed and called several times with no response from Eco doors. We have now deactivated the doors and have to manually lift and close the garage doors to use them. Really at a loss as to what we should do seeing as we want to sell our house. Would not recommend this company at all.

Matt M.
Matt M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company in Australia.... Full stop

Nothing even near close to correct measurements and blaming anyone else for defective product. Door tilted on one side, so won't close correct on one side of door. The dirt and rubbish I have to constantly sweep up. After sales support team or man was rude, abusive and not even willing to come to the party with fixing product. What sort of company do you guys think you are?

Daniel H.
Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad quality

6 months after settlement and the garage door is dented at many multiple locations on the top panel section. I think it's caused by the wind because they sent me a photo at installation that there weren't any dents. 6 months and it couldn't do the job. For a brand new house.

Stevo Mitrovic
Stevo MitrovicCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is one of the worst experiences I’ve had.

I contacted eco garage to come back and fix all the damage and screw the garage back in correctly but I was told I live to far out of town for them to worry about it (Lyonville) Was a $3800 job and this is what I received. I couldn’t open my door into the garage correctly, the frame base of the garage fell out of the wall because they didn’t use correct screws, all the cables Came out of place and when they were putting up the frame they damaged the garage door and outside walls.

• +1Thumbnail
Roger C.
Roger C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spare parts are not available without a service call

Rang about nylon pulley on the drive track only to be told we don't supply parts. I was told to take a photo and send an email then we'll supply a quote. Pulled it apart myself and found the installer had over tensioned the belt causing the locating pin to wear badly. I fixed it with a washer and plenty of grease. Now running perfectly. Cost = 30 cents and about 1hr of my time.

MARK VANINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service on door motor assembly.

Damo F.
Damo F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cables and rollers failed and door hit my car.

Garage door failed, cablecame off its rollers and hit my car as I was driving in. They changed the faulty rollers, admitted fault, and then said if I want my damaged roller door panels fixed it will be $3000 minimum

Frank.C
Frank.C

Australias Worst Garage Door Company

Eco Doors installed an ill fitting garage door to my place and though I have tried on multiple occasions to get them back to rectify it has fallen on deaf ears. Their customer service is non existent and once they have your money don't care for anything else. Steer clear from this company.

Jad C.
Jad C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t believe in this company

Company installed the new apartments garage door a year ago. Not long after the garage door became problematic on a regular basis, xmas ‘19 and out of operation just a few weeks later. I am a shift worker and on two occasions I have had to leave my new car outside and walk in the dark to get to my apartment. This company is now refusing to fix the door, the door needs a full replacement not another failed fix. NOT happy, obviously they need to review their customer service and more importantly fix the problem once and for all.

Norman M.
Norman M.asked

I wish to buy a remote key for my garage door.

John M
John Masked

I also just had an experience (last Friday) with the arrogant service manager at ECO garage doors. All I get is a small click when trying to open the sectional door. They said I have voided the warranty because a non-approved third party device (remote button) is connected to the dry contacts. Even though there is no mention of this condition in the warranty, they are refusing to address the problem. The ECO sales guy empathizes with me but said the service manager is the owners brother. Explains the arrogance!
Mark Vanin, where is the Micro switch located?

Joe
Joe

Good luck with them, ECOGARAGE door are a useless , service and costumer support is nowhere to be seen, whole bunch of arrogant people. I have a VCAT hearing tomorrow since they won't honor warranty highlighted on their service manuals etc

Tanfer
Tanferasked

Hi my house brand new campaign house i moving hause after the 2 week 1 remote control not working please fix it

MARK VANIN

I have an Eco Garage Door which had a fault in the motor after two years. Eco could not fix it and in fact they could not even diagnose the problem so told me it required a new motor assembly. I had no choice and they installed the new motor at a cost of $550.00. They wanted to take the old motor away but I objected and kept it. I tested the old motor later and found the problem was a $3.00 yes that's right $3.00 micro switch that was on the outside of the motor assembly and visible to the so - called technician they sent out. When I phoned them to report this their so-called service manager told me quote.. "you have buyers remorse" and hung up. It's not just the product, it's also the pathetic personnel at Eco Garage Doors. Good luck with your problem - you will need it !