Eco Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Well Done Eco Doors

Thanks to all the guys at Eco for a great job and terrific door.
Very good service, on time and great product. Our monument Matt Galv door looks great and colour matches the door surrounds.
Highly recommended !

Highly recommended!!

Great service, great product! Highly recommend the Eco Garage Door team. Installation went smoothly and on time with a rather awkward installation. End result exactly as promised, including advising us of a couple of misaligned trims we would not have even noticed, and fixing for us off their own bat!!! If your experience is like ours you will be satisfied!!

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liars, false promises and misrepresentation at it it’s best!

Sales rep promised me:
- job will be completed in a week (it’s been 4 weeks and counting) still not complete
- metal hinges which tie panels together ended up receiving plastic ones
- installation with tracks and centre railing motor mounts off centre
- they continually don’t come back during business hours to fix problem
- to date have no remorse or care factor for delaying my construction site
Highly recommend all consumers out there not to deal or use this company and I will be taking this matter to vcat very soon!!!

katie1995

katie1995Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!

Wowwe! What a company!
So professional from the start with their excellent customer service from the office, to our Sales rep was Fantastic I believe his name is Jaime. When our job started we had thorough communication from our wonderful tradesmen Matt Jenkins his quality of work and products provided blew us away! I would 12/10 recommend Eco Garage Doors to my family and friends. Outstanding!!!

Job Satisfaction

Dishonest company.. disgraceful customer service! do not trust!

Do not trust Ecogarage door. After purchasing 2 roller doors, they withdrew money without authority, sold us a product only to advise they can not deliver to that order 4 weeks later. The sales manager [name removed], isn't interested resolving issues, even though they made the mistake! Do NOT USE them! They blame the customer for their errors!

Katherine Douglas

Katherine DouglasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Called them afternoon, explain my case to them, and they sent a service tech next day morning aside of advising me on how to lock the door temporarily.. Thumb up!

Very quick

Wrote to them about my issue on Sunday night.. got fixed today... highly recommend Eco Garage Doors doors. Friendly and quick.

LaskaMelbourne

Terrible service and poorly executed installation

ChrisMelbourne

Great Service Top Quality Workmanship

I called the other day about a service fault with the receiver and the guy on the phone said that they would cover all cost of a new receiver under warranty which I was extremely happy with.

A few day later a Service guy by the name of CAMPBELL came out to my house and he fixed the problem within a few moments. He recoded my remotes. And that was that.

All Fixed.

Thanks Campbell & Eco Garage Doors

CHRIS

BIG delay

I purchased a double and single sectional door.
Once deposit was paid i was told 4 weeks lead time which was perfect, to then have 6 weeks go by with un answered emails to then call and be told “oh woops” the order is still on hold ill process that now. 12 weeks after deposit was paid i had an install date. No real care about the situation from ecos end. Was compensated (after asking) with two extra door remotes.
Just left me wondering if i didnt contact them would it still be on hold.
This was the second time we used them as their product/price and install is good, just keep on top of them after deposit has been made.

MdeeMelbourne

Terrible service

Excellent service value for money

Eco did everything they said on time and on budget would recommend to anyone very good product and Australian made

Nat Millar

Nat MillarBalwyn North

Highly Recommend Eco Garage Doors

Our builder used Eco Garage Doors for our new home and I was so impressed with the installation - Kevin Wilson was on time and installed both doors in no time. His instructions were very helpful and his customer service skills exceeded my expectations. The doors function well and look great, we haven't had any issues. I highly recommend them.

Excellent Service

Eco Garage Doors installed a new door this week. Shane provided a competitive quote and the service from there on was excellent. Eco kept me updated re installation dates, Caroline was professional and Nick did an amazing job with installation. Thank you all and keep up the great work.

Will

WillMount Eliza

Awesome service. Great door.

Awesome insulated door

Very happy with my door. Pat, the rep came out to see us very promptly and recommended a very affordable solution for our tired old door. The insulation has worked a treat and our garage is no longer the hotbox it once was. Great service throughout and very happy with the result. Thank you Eco

Reg

RegMelbourne

Clueless company

Ordered the door in October. Told it will be installed in 4 weeks. 8 weeks passed still no installation date. Calling every week telling the same thing. Blaming the overseas supplier. Don't know whether they will be able to install in 4 months.

Feedback

ECO Garage doors encourages all feedback. We appreciate any concerns to be directed through the appropriate means by calling the office on (03) 97031500 or alternatively via email sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au.

Regards,

Paul

Paul

3 month old door is prematurely wearing

We contacted our builder about premature wear around the hinges exposing mild steel and rubber seal rubbing and marking the door frame. We requested a representative to attend six weeks ago. He attended and left with no comment. After following up with the builder and our concern over rusting of exposed metal we were told " I have been in contact with eco doors, they have advised this is normal wear between the panels and not a warranty issue."
We are now inverstigating our legal options. Try another roller shutter company or request another option from your builder

Burwoodmary

Burwoodmaryasked

Ours were installed on Sep 2016 too. And the motor was dead. But not sure if it is P issue. But I never heard back from them. My house was built by builder, and used Eco Garage. What do you suggest. Are you happy to pass on the person name who came to your house? thanks heaps

I sharma

I emailed them on this mail sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au with my address and phone no .. they were quick to respond...
Try emailing them...

Mdee

We had to keep contacting them and asking for the manager. I think Jamie was his name. We had countless installers come to our home, so can’t give you one name. Keep ringing them, otherwise they are happy to forget you.

Laska

It was Evenglide who helped me in the end. Best customer service ever. Fixed the botched mess left by Ecogarage. Can’t thank Paul and Josh at Evenglide enough.

brendan

brendanasked

my eco roller door has stopped working
i have replaced all batteries in the remote units
It shows a P on the motor display when any remote in selected and the light turn on as normal
any help would be appreciated?
regards
brendan

I sharma

Had same problem.. had some chip issues.. eco Garage Doors service man replaced chip.. better to call or write them .. can be fixed at home..they are very quick to respond...

I sharmaasked

I bought eco garage door in sep 2016 and now when when I press remote to open to don’t work and displays p on door opener.. what would be fault..?

Dean G
Dean G

So funny to see these problems happening at same time. I had my motor installed 2016 also and now I am having the P issue too. Only way I can get it to work is by switching power off and then turning it on and then pushing remote which works. Funny how these issues happen after 2 years when they only provide 2 year warranty. If anyone is able to help with how much or if any other chip can be placed to fix it then that would be great.

I sharma

ask eco garage they will replace it free. I think we have five year warranty on this . they replaced mine ..