2EcoAlliance Dynaheat

652 reviews · Statistics

81% · 528105 · 16%
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
See the Best Electric Hot Water Storage Systems in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EcoAlliance Dynaheat652 reviews
Harry
Harry

Customer service is lacking

I called seeking information about the Wifi capability of the Heat Pump, The call centre took my details and said they would have someone in service call me back. No one called back and its been a week. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Harry, we'll look into what may have happened. Feel free to send me a direct message here if you have any questions you'd like assistance with.

Rick sharp28 posts
  Dynaheat

What a shame, a new 290/290 ecogenica

Another shocking install and no service repair after 2 months of calls messages and emails. I thought they cared about their client but they keep saying we have escalated your request for a technician to attend, wth. So l have to resort to complaining here so someone at Dynaheat Braeside Vic will take responsibility to follow through to do warranty repairs. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks Rick, I've passed this on to our Head Technician. He'll take a look and be in touch shortly.

VerushkaNSWSydney, NSW18 posts
  215L

The unit died after a power outage & I can't get a service tech

I had a power outage on Wednesday & the unit stopped working. I only discovered that on Thursday night & have been trying to get someone to help me since 8.30am on Friday morning and no one will help me. I keep getting told that a service agent is coming, but it's now 90 minutes past since he was due to arrive and no one can give me a straight answer. This also isn't the first time they haven't bothered to keep me in the loop on service calls -- they just don't bother updating customers and you're left hanging. They also don't have a complaints department. Do not trust these guys no matter what they say. Show details
Paul W
Paul WSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
  260L

Great heat pump hot water system

Got the 260ltr all in one great pump installed by ecovantage the other day. Whole process was reasonably quick was given a clear timeframe for installation 3-4weeks from my pre payment. Installers were great and prompt and arrived at the time frame they originally said they would. Recommend ecovantage to all. Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanNSWSydney, NSW12 posts
  260L

Customer service did not follow up on my request

Initially contacted EcoAlliance to upgrade my Hot Water system. They directed my request to a coordinator to schedule a date. As soon as I told them that I have solar panels installed on my roof, I was told that I am not eligible which I believe it is not correct. I followed up with them a few times to clarify why I am not eligible since the state rebate that is on the heat pump is different to national solar rebate I claimed 5 years ago but no response whatsoever.
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Alan, I'm not sure exactly what happened. If you get a chance would you kindly email your details to sales@ecoalliance.com.au and mark it for the attention of Jeff and we'll take a look.

D N.
D N.

Excellent warranty service

Had the 260l single unit installed to replace the gas water heater at my folks place. Quote and install process was very quick. The installation team was fast, possibly too quick as the concrete base was too small and no operating instructions left with my parents. To their credit, the call center staff took my concerns seriously, and Ryan called me back promptly and regularly updated me on when the plumber would fix things. A few weeks later all was sorted. The unit is a little loud but works well and is very economical. Should pay for itself in no time given the price of gas these days and it's programmed to only run during the day to use free rooftop solar power. Show details ·  1
Jen
JenNSWHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Great service and product

So pleased with the system!
I had the 290ltr fitted.
Cost as quoted with grant. The fitters turned up on time. Completed the job very tidy in their work. Showed me how the system works.
I know have piping hot water and the compressor is not on that often. Its also heating from my solar system so thats saving me money too! Very pleased with the product and how its been fitted. Show details ·  1
Lionel R.
Lionel R.2 posts

Poor Service From ECO ALLIANCE

Installation was excellent and unit works efficiently. However no Manual was suplied at installation. Instead i was promised that one would be sent from ECO ALLIANCE. After a month and at least eight phone calls to them no manual has been sent. This manual I see as essential as it contains instructions to reset water temperature as well as carrying out of maintanance such as checking and replacing the annode. Plenty of promises and apologies from ECO ALLIANCE but very poor service. Show details ·  1
Todd G.
Todd G.2 posts
  215L

Great product,can't fault it,and the boys did a wonderful job

The two guys who turned up to my home did a professional job on my hot water heater,cannot fault the product,and have recommended a few of my mates,whom are all very interested.thanks guys for a wonderful job. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Michael. We're always looking at ways to improve the experience our customers get from us, not just from the product, but from every interaction. Your comments have been taken onboard and we're grateful for them!

Shane
ShaneNSWSydney, NSW
  155L

POOR SERVICE - DO NOT USE THEM

Had this unit installed 4 weeks ago at my 80 year old mother house. Unit is make loud noises, booked with there service department for someone to attend and we have been waiting for 2 weeks now. Every time we have called them, they tell us we will get back to you. Its now became that noise that we need to turn the unit off every night before bed and back on through the day so we get hot water.
I REPET DO NOT USE THEM......... Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for the feedback Shane. We've undertaken a thorough review of what the issue was that a quick resolution was not found for you.

Ian M
Ian M2 posts

Ecogenica eco amazing

Absolutely good unit good friendly & neat tradies highly recommend installed in 1 1/2 hours had hot water an hour later . These guys were neat & professionals no corners cut &even took away old gas unit Show details ·  1
Victor B.
Victor B.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts
  260L

Happy so far after a week

This replaced our gas hot water system and are happy after a week. The only issue is the overflow and pressure pipe which release water while heating. The area around the heat pump is always wet from the overflow and it is annoying as it was installed in our undercover entertainment area. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Victor, we appreciate taking the time to leave a review.

Grant N.
Grant N.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 215L

Extremely happy

I haven't had the heater very long. But it is perfect for our house hold 2 adults and many grandchildren (7) on average per week. So happy to have it Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice heat pump

Have the Ecogenica 260fr unit from EcoAlliance installed 5 days ago. The installer team was right on time and it took them 1.5 hours to remove the old gas unit and install the new one. It took 3 hours to get hot water running. So far we never had any issues with the hot water running out (3 people in the 2 storey house). The display shows the set and present water temperature. The unit sits outside of our lounge and it is quiet. Show details ·  1

Denise T.
Denise T. · Dynaheat 260L

we had one installed a month ago and has broken down twice, we did not get a complience notice from the installers or a contact name of the installers my partner asked if there was paper work and was told no it was all good .We did get a user manual but that has been of no help in contacting the people who installed it ,as we run a camping site our guest have had no showers . How do we get in contact with the installers????

Therese Q.
Therese Q. · Dynaheat

Hello, I had my system put in with the Government Scheme over 12 months
The fan unit has stopped and will not run
Do I have to get and electrician in
Therese

Rick sharp

So you mean the compressor fan ? First is your unit a split unit or a all in one ,also the model name please.

King
King · Dynaheat 215L

I’m just wondering why I only get 5 mins of hot water, even if it hasn’t been used since the day before! I’ve been putting my kids in the shower with me to make sure we all get a wash but still end up with the hot running out completely around the 5 min mark

Rick sharp

Read my other replies to thread , but make sure temperature compressor is at 60 degrees and let run 24/7 . Very little extra cost .40 cents for an hour and a half per night to keep hot.

See all EcoAlliance Dynaheat questions

EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L4.3
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L4.0
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity215.00L260.00L310.00L155.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024