2EcoAlliance Dynaheat

Heating Speed

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Gippsland, VIC

Do not install

I would give 0 stars if I could. Had this installed and have tried to contact for 2 years now for help i Never get a response or get blocked when I post. I had 2 tanks installed but only ever have enough for two quick 4 minute showers. Not good enough for the family. I wish our old system was never changed Show details
RedmanIllawarra, NSW7 posts
Harry
Harry

Customer service is lacking

I called seeking information about the Wifi capability of the Heat Pump, The call centre took my details and said they would have someone in service call me back. No one called back and its been a week. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Harry, we'll look into what may have happened. Feel free to send me a direct message here if you have any questions you'd like assistance with.

Rick sharp
Rick sharp28 posts
  Dynaheat

What a shame, a new 290/290 ecogenica

Another shocking install and no service repair after 2 months of calls messages and emails. I thought they cared about their client but they keep saying we have escalated your request for a technician to attend, wth. So l have to resort to complaining here so someone at Dynaheat Braeside Vic will take responsibility to follow through to do warranty repairs. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks Rick, I've passed this on to our Head Technician. He'll take a look and be in touch shortly.

VerushkaSydney, NSW18 posts
  215L

The unit died after a power outage & I can't get a service tech

I had a power outage on Wednesday & the unit stopped working. I only discovered that on Thursday night & have been trying to get someone to help me since 8.30am on Friday morning and no one will help me. I keep getting told that a service agent is coming, but it's now 90 minutes past since he was due to arrive and no one can give me a straight answer. This also isn't the first time they haven't bothered to keep me in the loop on service calls -- they just don't bother updating customers and you're left hanging. They also don't have a complaints department. Do not trust these guys no matter what they say. Show details
Paul W
Paul WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
  260L

Great heat pump hot water system

Got the 260ltr all in one great pump installed by ecovantage the other day. Whole process was reasonably quick was given a clear timeframe for installation 3-4weeks from my pre payment. Installers were great and prompt and arrived at the time frame they originally said they would. Recommend ecovantage to all. Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanSydney, NSW14 posts
  260L

Customer service did not follow up on my request

Initially contacted EcoAlliance to upgrade my Hot Water system. They directed my request to a coordinator to schedule a date. As soon as I told them that I have solar panels installed on my roof, I was told that I am not eligible which I believe it is not correct. I followed up with them a few times to clarify why I am not eligible since the state rebate that is on the heat pump is different to national solar rebate I claimed 5 years ago but no response whatsoever.
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Alan, I'm not sure exactly what happened. If you get a chance would you kindly email your details to sales@ecoalliance.com.au and mark it for the attention of Jeff and we'll take a look.

D N.
D N.

Excellent warranty service

Had the 260l single unit installed to replace the gas water heater at my folks place. Quote and install process was very quick. The installation team was fast, possibly too quick as the concrete base was too small and no operating instructions left with my parents. To their credit, the call center staff took my concerns seriously, and Ryan called me back promptly and regularly updated me on when the plumber would fix things. A few weeks later all was sorted. The unit is a little loud but works well and is very economical. Should pay for itself in no time given the price of gas these days and it's programmed to only run during the day to use free rooftop solar power. Show details ·  1
Jen
JenHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Great service and product

So pleased with the system!
I had the 290ltr fitted.
Cost as quoted with grant. The fitters turned up on time. Completed the job very tidy in their work. Showed me how the system works.
I know have piping hot water and the compressor is not on that often. Its also heating from my solar system so thats saving me money too! Very pleased with the product and how its been fitted. Show details ·  1
Lionel R.
Lionel R.2 posts

Poor Service From ECO ALLIANCE

Installation was excellent and unit works efficiently. However no Manual was suplied at installation. Instead i was promised that one would be sent from ECO ALLIANCE. After a month and at least eight phone calls to them no manual has been sent. This manual I see as essential as it contains instructions to reset water temperature as well as carrying out of maintanance such as checking and replacing the annode. Plenty of promises and apologies from ECO ALLIANCE but very poor service. Show details ·  1
Todd G.
Todd G.2 posts
  215L

Great product,can't fault it,and the boys did a wonderful job

The two guys who turned up to my home did a professional job on my hot water heater,cannot fault the product,and have recommended a few of my mates,whom are all very interested.thanks guys for a wonderful job. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW2 posts
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Michael. We're always looking at ways to improve the experience our customers get from us, not just from the product, but from every interaction. Your comments have been taken onboard and we're grateful for them!

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW
  155L

POOR SERVICE - DO NOT USE THEM

Had this unit installed 4 weeks ago at my 80 year old mother house. Unit is make loud noises, booked with there service department for someone to attend and we have been waiting for 2 weeks now. Every time we have called them, they tell us we will get back to you. Its now became that noise that we need to turn the unit off every night before bed and back on through the day so we get hot water.
I REPET DO NOT USE THEM......... Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for the feedback Shane. We've undertaken a thorough review of what the issue was that a quick resolution was not found for you.

Ian M
Ian M

Ecogenica eco amazing

Absolutely good unit good friendly & neat tradies highly recommend installed in 1 1/2 hours had hot water an hour later . These guys were neat & professionals no corners cut &even took away old gas unit Show details ·  1
Victor B.
Victor B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts
  260L

Happy so far after a week

This replaced our gas hot water system and are happy after a week. The only issue is the overflow and pressure pipe which release water while heating. The area around the heat pump is always wet from the overflow and it is annoying as it was installed in our undercover entertainment area. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Victor, we appreciate taking the time to leave a review.

Rick D.
Rick D. · Dynaheat 155L

Hi my 155litre seems to keep running and both pipes are very hot at the pump end but cold at the tank end, I had it switched off for several months and have now switched back on, could the tank be blocked. Is there a way to flush it?

Mark
Mark · Dynaheat 260L

My pump fan motor has failed, and I am trying to buy a new one. Has anyone brought one of late that can give me the model number of the new motor? I live in Port Neill South Aust, and closest main towns are Port Lincon or Whyalla

Mark V. · Dynaheat 260L

Is it normal to have water coming from the heat pump unit? It is always creating a puddle across our concrete.

EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Mark, thanks for reaching out. If it is just doing that while the fan is in operation then that's fine. If it is doing that constantly there is an issue. Let us know if the latter, please.

Mark V.

Can anyone let me know where the water comes from on the heat pump unit? I can not find the source of the water.

See all EcoAlliance Dynaheat questions

EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L4.3
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L4.0
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity215.00L260.00L310.00L155.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024