Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Gloss, Low Sheen and Satin

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great finish

I found this product really easy to use on my learning tower. Dried quickly (touch dry in about 30 mins, fully dry in 2hrs). I did two coats for a great finish. Applied with a small roller and paint brush. I was very happy that it didn’t change the colour of the wood, which I was worried about before applying. The wood is easy to clean after spills and wipes really well. The finish doesn’t seem to change colour when wet, even though the product warned that this could happen. Very pleased with the result!

Purchased in May 2019.

Painted SurfaceWood
Coverage

Great product, glad we found it!

We painted our living room and a bedroom using this product which is non-toxic and water based. It was much better whilst painting and afterwards as there were much less fumes than other products we've tried. It gave us peace of mind knowing it is non-toxic. We were able to relax in the rooms afterwards as there was minimal residual odor which disappeared overnight. Great to be able to use less chemicals!
Excellent customer service and fast delivery (which is free when you spend over a certain amount).
Will definitely purchase paint from Ecolour in the future when needed.

Purchased in September 2018.

Painted SurfacePreviously painted

Best paint I've ever used

I seriously enjoy using this paint! I had to buy more recently and forgot how good it was...plus no smell, no chemicals, awesome company with free delivery on my order. When I got the eColour paint again, I thought, why have I gone so long without using this paint? My whole house is already painted inside and out with it some years ago. Still very happy. Thanks eColour!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Longevity

Only paint I can use !

I tried ecolour a few years ago, gingerly trying a small area for our bathroom . As I had an extremely toxic reaction to normal house paints with benzines. This had resulted in 2 months off work headaches, memory loss, speech loss- finding words, saying wrong words, loss of balance and ability to drive, writing letters backwards and missing words, in short debilitating. No problems with eco paint!! I could go ahead and paint my home after 7 years overdue ! Service from the company has been terrific despatched in 2 days just slow delivery in the tassie courier end. Price wise the same as any commercial brand - why buy any toxic chemicals. Quality paint with great coverage also used exterior on my daughter’s fence. Great results !!!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Wouldn’t use anything else

I love this paint.
I have used this to paint to paint my whole apartment and we moved back in the next day and there was no smell at all.. why would you use anything else?!
Wonderful customer service too :)

Excellent product - so happy with the outcome!

We painted our front entrance door and it has totally transformed the look of our house! Only 2 coats required to get a smooth glossy look & even better there was no smell as I usually get headaches from regular paint! This is our 4th time using this awesome no VOC paint - will definitely be using it for our next project too!

Great product!

We used this to paint timber baby furniture so no-Voc was extremely important to us. Purchase and delivery were a breeze! Would highly recommend and will definitely be using these products when we next paint our house.

Great products

We used the primer and interior low sheen paint for renovating our caravan. I was very impressed by the consistency and coverage. Ive used many expensive paints before but Ecolour paints are right up there with them.
Would definitely recommend them as the low voc's are also a great plus especially when it comes to you and your families health.
Super fast delivery too!

The best paint if you value your families health!!!

*Easy to use
*No chemical or toxic smell
*Safe for babies and children
*They can match any colour from paint charts by Dulux, Taubmans, British Paints etc!

I have just purchased a second lots of paint from Ecolour as we are changing bedrooms around. My last purchase was two years ago. We painted bedrooms and a bathroom. The paint has been wonderful including in the bathroom with not a hint of mould like some reviewers (probably fake reviewers from other leading paint companies) have said!
This paint company also supplied paint to the Athletes village at the Commonwealth Games and they also supply to Westpac and St George Banks and Hilton Hotels so clearly the paint is high quality and easy to use!
I honestly cannot recommend this paint highly enough!
One very happy customer!

Wonderful service, speedy delivery, great product

Currently using primer and satin eco paint on a crib and am thrilled with the results. The paint does tend to get a little thick, but you can actually water down slightly if stirring doesn't work. One coat of the primer has been enough to fully cover the hideous bright yellow that was on the crib originally. Service was outstanding - staff were super helpful and delivery from Byron Bay to Sydney was one day.

Mixed Feelings

The paint arrived promptly and the colours were as ordered .Using the low VOC paint is a treat and Ive had no headaches as per usual paint brands.However I did find that I had to sieve the paint the next morning as skin had set in the paint and I spent sometime removing it from the roller tray and the ceiling.The roller and been wrapped in a damp cloth inside a plastic bag and the roller tray was draped in a wet towel overnight.My friend also had this issue with Ecolour paints.Id be happy to recommend the prompt service and easy to use website to friends but would also mention the the issues that I experienced .Regards Peter

Wonderful

Paint dried quickly, easy to apply what I love no toxic fumes! Smell of paint gone in 24hours. We have used this paint in the kitchen and tv room.
Undercoat first then top coat as we had a dark colour to cover. Delivery spot on Highly recommend

Great products, exactly what I was looking for.

I applied 2 coats to my walls, and it was excellent coverage. The paint went on with both a brush and a roller, with a wonderful result. Very happy with the paint and the service.

Low Odour, lovely finish

We have found the product easy to use, looks beautiful and doesn’t drip. I added water to make it go further and this worked well. Other paint might have an even smoother finish but our family put health first. our products were delivered in a really timely manner as well.

Interior wall paint - happy with product

We have used Ecolour paint for years and never had an issue. Delivery is super fast, Dave always helpful on the phone. We had paint colour-matched after 3 years of using the first lot, and it was perfect. Love the fact that it's no VOC paint and from a small local/aussie company. Great prices, too. Apart from the fact that it seperates a bit faster than conventional paint (meaning more strirring), it's nice to use. We did one wall in a very strong darker colour , and that took fairly long to dry properly. All other times it dried quite quickly, allowing for faster second coat. I also love the fact that the undercoat as well as the gloss paint is suitable for indoors and outdoors.

The worst paint ever used cost us $20,000 extra

We used this paint on our reno after undercoat on new plaster walls. We used a Master painter so they had plenty of experience painting. This paint doesnt behave like normal paint. Cut in around the doors with a brush, roll the walls and the cut in paint comes off the wall!. It was very hard to get a uniform finish on the walls. It took twice as long to paint. We had to sand walls down and re skimcoat as the finish was that bad. I caught my painter sieving paint through a panty hose to get the bits out that form on the inside of the plastic lid - chemical reaction? They drop into the paint when lid opened. Cant leave rollers wrapped up.. dry the next day. I contacted Ecolour and got a few phone calls. I directed them to speak to my painter. They said they'd come out but didn't. I sent them the first $5000 invoice from plasterer to sand walls and re skim. They have not responded to further emails. If this company cant be bothered with a customer out of pocket an extra $20,000 because of their paint they wont care about honouring any warranty claim. Our painter has warned us not to use blue tack on the walls for fear the paint will come off.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Will not consider any other paint to use now! Absolutely amazing

ECOLOUR IS AMAZING TO USE WITH THE BEST COVERAGE OF ANY PAINT I'VE USED. Its so easy to paint with and being Zero VOC means its safe to use around our grandchildren and pets. It gives you a professional look for those are not professionals and I guess we should be asking why aren't all paints Zero VOC and much better for the environment.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best paint I've ever used!

Mind boggling, simply mind boggling why this paint isn't sold in the larger chains like Bunnings and Mitre10! I have pet parrots and my only option was a truly Zero VOC/non-toxic paint. Ecolour delivered! Very little smell and it did not have any detrimental effect on me (the painter) or my pet parrots. I painted the entire house with them inside. The paint truly is Zero VOC! No misleading marketing here! As for the paint, it delivers in quality of application and finish too. No different to any premium Dulux or British Paints. Highly, highly recommended! Why kill yourself with the fumes and toxicity? Ecolour is the way to go!

Fantastic, easy use paint

The paint provides really good coverage, its easy to apply with no drips - great to use especially if you don't have much experience painting. It really is low VOC with minimal fumes making it super easy to use. All products are very easy to clean up too. Ordering, dispatch and delivery was very efficient, would definitely use again. Great product.

Love Love Love Ecolour

We have used this product both inside and outside two different properties over the past five years. It was so good I recommended it to two health centres where I worked : they used it and the results were amazing. Even the traditional old school "professional painter" who could hardly breathe and was a grey (ashen) colour from all the toxic fumes he had been exposed to for years - told us he liked using the products and was actually able to sleep at night (rather than up all night coughing). From a health perspective... you cannot go past 'saying no to VOC's'. We love using zero VOC products and have just purchased carpet with no VOC's as well. To top off this great product ... the staff are fantastic at Ecolour and it is dirt cheap courier service (or free if you spend $100 or more) delivered within 1-2 days each time we ordered (metro and rural).

Date PurchasedMar 2018