Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Low Sheen, Satin, Gloss (See All)
See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecolour

Pros

Easy to paint with
No toxic smell

• Ease of Application
Mallory
MalloryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience.

Customer service was exceptional. Some very helpful advice was provided over the telephone. I ordered online and the paint was delivered to my door (in Adelaide) less than 24 hours after ordering!
The paint provided great coverage on the bedroom Walls (2 coats), and had minimal smell on application. The tint was exactly what I asked for.
My painter initially complained that the paint was too thin (thinner than other conventional brands he was used to using), however he soon got used to the consistency and was able to complete the job to an excellent standard.

Purchased in November 2021.

Stu
StuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for people who are sensitive to chemicals

Using to paint doors and trim.
Very happy with a paint that doesn’t make my wife feel ill.
Customer service phoned us to check the colour before dispatch (pure white, no tint required)
Paint arrived within a few days of ordering.
Will be using them in the future.

Brad
Brad

Such an ethical company

We're using their paint for our 50's restoration. In this instance, a Cottage Cream gloss for kitchen cabinet doors. Rolls on very smoothly, dries very quickly, zero VOCs, a couple of coats & the result is great. When we want more paint, we'll be coming back to Ecolour

Purchased in September 2021 for $197.

Wonderful finish with no toxic fumes

Used it on the whole interior of our house. Works brilliantly and doesn't smell bad or have any toxic fumes. We will definitely continue to use this paint. Delivery and phone service was also great.

Purchased in July 2021.

Bart
Bart

Easy to use

Purchased in February 2021.

Heiner
HeinerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Met all our expectations

Matt is so knowledgeable and helpful, their next day delivery reliability is awesome and the paint quality is super. And all without that headache causing chemical smell. We highly recommend them!

Purchased in June 2021.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Usage
Coverage
Finish Quality
Ease of Application
Maya M
Maya MAU

Best toxic free paint on the market

After painting 3 bedrooms and an entrance foyer the paint I was really happy with the quality and ease of painting. It was touch dry within 20 minutes. No odour. No toxins. Excellent finish.

Purchased in February 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
John P
John PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good paint - try it!

Can said 20 mins touch dry and re-coat in 2 hours; spot on timing; finish was excellent - very smooth and not too glossy; went on easily, especially with roller. Painted change table for baby, so wanted a non toxic paint - very hard to source, so worth the cost and delivery(which was very prompt too). Because I had raw timber in spots I applied an undercoat/primer and sanded between each coat(lightly). Used 3 coats, but 2 would have been enough!

Purchased in April 2021.

Linus
LinusSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed.

I needed a varnish or sealer that was safe to use, ie zero VOCs. That is something that is very hard to find. I ordered some Polyclear Satin from Ecolour. It arrived promptly (I am in Sydney) but more importantly I could use it (I am very sensitive to VOCs), even using it with my head inside a cupboard. It was easy to apply and dried quickly. I am very happy with the result.

Purchased in February 2021 at https://ecolour.com.au.

Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic product and service

I purchased an exterior paint, which was bright red (for my chicken shed). Used it over a white primer. Only had to use 3 coats. Great coverage. Outstanding service too.

Purchased in February 2021 for $80.

Pippa
Pippa South West, WA

Great product and service

We're still midway painting our house with ecolour satin (warm white) the dominant finish. Ecolour staff were friendly when I phoned and answered my questions helpfully.

I ordered primer, ceiling white, wet area, trim and exterior paint at the same time. We are painting on new plasterboard so we followed the data sheet instructions (2 coats primer, 2 coats . Drying was fast, low odour. The only thing holding us back in finishing painting is needing a babysitter!

Purchased in December 2020.

Jess
Jess South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product for face lifting baby furniture.

Eco colour highly recommend. Great customer service, easy transaction, fast delivery. It took about 30mins to apply and dry (after preparing the Baby furniture to be painted) We applied 2 coats of the eco paint. Happy with the product and the results.

Painted SurfaceWood

Scarlett
ScarlettGippsland, VIC

Excellent coverage & service

I painted my sons room in a rich toffee colour, one coat and it covered the previous grey shade beautifully, I did the whole room with 1/4 of a 4L tin so I have so much left to do an extra coat if necessary and so much more! The service was excellent, the staff replied to emails super fast and so kind and friendly. I will absolutely never go back to non VOC paint, great price, healthier and great product well done!

Purchased for $70.

Julia
JuliaVictoria

Great product

Used wet area satin to paint laundry.
Paint mixes easily and goes onto the walls and ceiling beautifully.
Touch dry in minutes ( it was a warm day) and recoated later the same day. 2 coats were sufficient to cover the all evidence of previous colour.
The best thing is that there is no smell.
Ordered on line, delivered promptly and the tint requested was perfect.
I first used this product a few years ago and won’t use anything else now.

Purchased in December 2020.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Great paint!

We're painting the interior of our house in Tuscan Flat. Some of our walls were painted a dark brown/purple (brurple?) colour and the Tuscan Flat almost covers it in two coats, the third coat is just icing on the cake. We're doing two coats on all other walls and the finish is beautiful and soft. Easy to clean too (we've got two kids under 5) and a damp cloth takes care of most mess.

Purchased in November 2020.

Grim
Grimasked
Eco Living Interior

I need to paint 5 rooms (interior). Could you please tell me the price for a 15L white color paint?

Ecolour
Ecolour
Grim
Grimasked

prices for 15L

Cindy Lou Who
Cindy Lou Whoasked
Eco Living Interior

Is this paint washable and suited to high traffic areas? Thx.

Get an answer from our members and Ecolour representatives

Features:

• The Ecolour Eco Living Interior is a zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paint; VOCs are chemicals that can have adverse health effects and contaminate groundwater.
  • These paints are suitable for interior walls and ceilings and have about 16sqm/L of coverage on smooth surfaces, making it great for painting larger surfaces.
  • Ecolour has 36,000 formulas and can match to almost any colour from any paint chart; simply tell them the name of the colour you’re after and who makes it, and they can tint your order to match.
  • Roller, brush, and spray gun application are all suited to these paints, so you can paint the way you like.
  • You buy these paints in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, or 15L tubs, in a low sheen or satin finish.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved the paint’s texture, saying that it was easy to paint with - they could roll or brush it on effortlessly.
  • They also found that it didn’t smell bad or emit toxic-feeling fumes when using this paint.
  • Reviewers also said that the paint dried very quickly; some even said that it was touch dry within 20 minutes.
Compare all 3 Ecolour Eco Living Interior