Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Low Sheen, Satin, Gloss

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

In the process of painting the whole house interior

I'm currently painting my second room and haven't had a single headache!! The paint does have a smell to it, but it's not very strong in comparision to other paints I've used in the past. At our place the smell has dissapated within a day or two and we slept in one room the night after painting it.

We're painting white over mid-brown walls, and I've found I needed to cut in three times and roller twice for the perfect finish.

I've used wall paint, ceiling white and polyclear (for sealing a floor) successfully so far. I'll be using the trim paint and bathroom/wet area paint in the next few days.

Highly recommend calling if you have any queries as the two people I spoke to whilst choosing products were both super helpful. :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Better for you, your loved ones and your pets

We used it to paint the interior of our converted motorhome. We applied a low VOC primer to the bare plywood, then 2 coats of Ecolour Low Sheen. It was easy to use and looks great. Our builder will actually use Ecolour in the house we are building.

Customer service was also really good and answered our queries before we purchased the product.

Best of all, it's non-toxic.

Purchased in June 2019 for $168.00.

Painted SurfaceMetal, Previously painted and Wood
Jules

JulesSouth Australia

Best paint for the environment and yourself

Used this paint in a bedroom. Dried quickly and had no horrible smell. Easy to use and took a couple of coats to cover previously painted walls. Ordering online was easy. Delivery was quick and efficient and packed with cardboard - no unnecessary plastics used!

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Previously painted
Nic Fox

Nic FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service & paint

Paint was easy to apply. Great coverage & on most walls only needed one coat to go over another white. Two coats over other colours. We painted the entire inside of the house with it. Look forward to seeing how it wears. Really happy with this paints quality, actually better than most as its not toxic!

Painted SurfacePlasterboard
Coverage

Perfect every time, happy to recommend this paint - no smell and no hassles! Lovely to work with.

I don't know why people buy toxic paint when this high quality non-toxic alternative is available. Recommended to everyone to make the switch asap! No difference in quality, if anything the quality is better than toxic paints!

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Metal, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood

Diaa H.

Diaa H.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Great product

So we had a painter use the product, and I was travelling, so I can't speak to how long it took for the paint to dry or how it was apply. However, the finished product looks great - the white we purchased is bright and clear. We used it to paint the child safety gates - we wanted the safest possible product for that - and it seems to have done the job.

Great

Great product, the painter liked working with it too. As good as the low VOC brands, barely any smell was detected by my sensitive pregnant nose. The shipping could be faster, it took 2 days to deliver but was told 1 day only.

Purchased in September 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Previously painted

Spring

SpringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Fast delivery!

My wall was black. I did 3 white coats and now it looks much better. The painting worker said this is an environmental friendly paint from the smell. I’m happy with it. The delivery is fast, too.

Purchased in August 2019.

Painted SurfacePreviously painted
Watabout

WataboutWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They only way to paint you home!!!

We have used ecolour right throughout our home. It is exceptional quality. Easy to use, drys fast. No harmful odour .
Inside or out you can't go wrong. Even floors are amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 for $100.00.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Longevity

Great coverage and no odour! Love it!

We painted new plaster boards on our ceilings. This paint had great coverage needing three coats to cover unpainted plasterboard. We loved the fact that there was no odour hanging around after the paint job.

Purchased in July 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Wood

Jane

JaneVictoria

Great paint,l

Great paint. Painted new build so used primer on all surfaces then appropriate paint for surface.Covered well and easy to clean up. No smell and dried within 2 hours. Definitely as good if not better than other high quality paints. Very easy to order online and came within a couple of days. Would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecolour for $350.00.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Wood

Mocha

MochaSydney

Great finish

I found this product really easy to use on my learning tower. Dried quickly (touch dry in about 30 mins, fully dry in 2hrs). I did two coats for a great finish. Applied with a small roller and paint brush. I was very happy that it didn’t change the colour of the wood, which I was worried about before applying. The wood is easy to clean after spills and wipes really well. The finish doesn’t seem to change colour when wet, even though the product warned that this could happen. Very pleased with the result!

Purchased in May 2019.

Painted SurfaceWood
Coverage

Great product, glad we found it!

We painted our living room and a bedroom using this product which is non-toxic and water based. It was much better whilst painting and afterwards as there were much less fumes than other products we've tried. It gave us peace of mind knowing it is non-toxic. We were able to relax in the rooms afterwards as there was minimal residual odor which disappeared overnight. Great to be able to use less chemicals!
Excellent customer service and fast delivery (which is free when you spend over a certain amount).
Will definitely purchase paint from Ecolour in the future when needed.

Purchased in September 2018.

Painted SurfacePreviously painted

Brisbanite

BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best paint I've ever used

I seriously enjoy using this paint! I had to buy more recently and forgot how good it was...plus no smell, no chemicals, awesome company with free delivery on my order. When I got the eColour paint again, I thought, why have I gone so long without using this paint? My whole house is already painted inside and out with it some years ago. Still very happy. Thanks eColour!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Kate

KateNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Only paint I can use !

I tried ecolour a few years ago, gingerly trying a small area for our bathroom . As I had an extremely toxic reaction to normal house paints with benzines. This had resulted in 2 months off work headaches, memory loss, speech loss- finding words, saying wrong words, loss of balance and ability to drive, writing letters backwards and missing words, in short debilitating. No problems with eco paint!! I could go ahead and paint my home after 7 years overdue ! Service from the company has been terrific despatched in 2 days just slow delivery in the tassie courier end. Price wise the same as any commercial brand - why buy any toxic chemicals. Quality paint with great coverage also used exterior on my daughter’s fence. Great results !!!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Kassy

KassySydney

Wouldn’t use anything else

I love this paint.
I have used this to paint to paint my whole apartment and we moved back in the next day and there was no smell at all.. why would you use anything else?!
Wonderful customer service too :)

Nicole Howe

Nicole Howe

Excellent product - so happy with the outcome!

We painted our front entrance door and it has totally transformed the look of our house! Only 2 coats required to get a smooth glossy look & even better there was no smell as I usually get headaches from regular paint! This is our 4th time using this awesome no VOC paint - will definitely be using it for our next project too!

Baby G

Baby GSydney

Great product!

We used this to paint timber baby furniture so no-Voc was extremely important to us. Purchase and delivery were a breeze! Would highly recommend and will definitely be using these products when we next paint our house.

Great products

We used the primer and interior low sheen paint for renovating our caravan. I was very impressed by the consistency and coverage. Ive used many expensive paints before but Ecolour paints are right up there with them.
Would definitely recommend them as the low voc's are also a great plus especially when it comes to you and your families health.
Super fast delivery too!

Laila

LailaToowoomba

The best paint if you value your families health!!!