EcoOnline

Still working well after two years.

Got a 60watt Motech solar panel then a second pair off ebay later from these guys. Great shipping and it's all still working as expected. Complete no-brainer. I use it to charge a bank of 33Ah SLA batteries with one of their branded regulators to power several some Raspberry Pi computers I use for home server duties and monitoring things. Additionally my Ham/Amateur Radio's are powered from this arrangement and all AA/AAA/D-Cell rechargeable batteries, laptops and 5v USB devices are powered and charged from all this. Fun nerdy setup and has paid for itself many times over in energy savings. I like the 60w because I can add and remove panels as the seasons have progressed. I think the only difference is that I soldered 50A Anderson plugs onto it. Currently I'm working on a portable SOTA Manpack portable radio using a 10A SLA regulator I purchased off these guys years ago and have used in several little side-projects. Soon I'll need more PV cells from these guys.

Questions in the early days were answered quickly and simply.

Worth it. Fast shipping. Products last. Well engineered. It's just nice.

Panel Purchased MoTech
Purchase Price $140.00

Great product that last the test of time.

I initially bought this panel to put on the roof of my small van to charge a battery and run my fridge full time. It did that fantastically and since that time 6 years ago it has moved onto the roof of my 4x4 for the same purpose.

I have been travelling around Australia full time for a number of years on some very harsh and corrugated tracks and the panel has held up fantastically. I would buy another product from these guys without a second thought.

Excellent Solar Panel

I bought the panel in 2014, and it has been on my roof charging two 12 volt batteries since then. It has done a great job and kept the batteries fully charged with an exhaust fan on my composting toilet running 24/7 and led lights that I use at night. The company are easy to deal with, (and have good prices) and I would recommend them to everyone.
Cheers, Alan.

All good

Portable solar panel for going camping.it does what it is supposed to do very well. Keeps all the batteries topped up. Happy with product. Company was good to deal with.

Exceptional Product

I have the solar heating product working now for Four Years with great results.
During the installation phase I had odd questions and had no problems contacting and discussing them over the phone.
I would recommend them for for any online products.

System Size10 KW

great product

I ordered online it came within two days of purchase installation was very easy snap connections it has being running my fridge in the back shed since 2014 and had problems would recommend any time. regards Mark

wonderful pool heating

the pool heating was exactly what i want and ordered arrived quicker than expected and has work better than expected. Wish all online purchase where this easy and rewarding.They where eay to install and have worked faultlessly ever since

Great Product

Installation simple and quick. Have no issues with the product or the company. Effortless to connect sensor to the solar matting and pipework as instructed. Original sensor lasted well over the stated forecast and changover to the new was easy and have had no issues at all.

Purchase Price $30.00

Solar Spa heating made simple

Bought 4 panel system in 2012, yes that's 7 years ago. Was easy but fiddly for DIY handyman to install. I bought 50mm PVC piping plus connections, and insulated it all on top of my purchase from EcoOnline. Have had to replace the pump once (no problem), and tighten the joins between panels once. Otherwise, I've sat back and enjoyed a heated spa FREE. It has easily paid for itself. The panels show no sign of deterioration. Very happy. Easy to keep water crystal clear and hygienic with Oxyboost occasionally. I use the spa filter system and all is better than I expected at the beginning. The only downer is that winter months don't keep water temp at constant high 30's degree C. Recommend EcoOnline ... absolutely.

Panel Purchased OKU
Purchase Price $800.00

Solar panels

Some panels came without connection cables, but wasn't a problem. Have used company several times, always great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Solar Spa heater works very well.

I installed a 3 panel system to heat my spa about 2 years ago. The detailed installation instructions were easy to follow for anyone with a bit of diy knowledge, it did however involve climbing on the roof, so care is required. I had a small issue with a valve on the roof and i contacted the company and was given great advice. I have added a temperature controller from ebay as the panels can easily heat the spa to an uncomfortable temperature.

Works well

Unit is still working absolutely awesome. Pannel was easy to install came with instructions. Purchase product 5 years ago.

Great company to work with!

We have always used EcoOnline for all our solar panel needs and they have been a great company to deal with. The quality of the panels and the regulators were far superior than the ones we used to purchase on eBay in the past!
Highly recommended company!

System Size60 KW
Purchase Price $135.00

Quick and easy

Purchased a new temperature probe for our pool heating system. It arrived quickly and all worked well. Installation was easy and straight forward and it has all worked flawlessly since.

Dependable

EcoOnline sent a replacement Oku panel when they aid they would and explained which sort was required. Our tradesman had no problem replacing the leaking one. Haven't had any problems with this company.

Panel Purchased Oku

Great solar pool heating

I replaced my old tube style heating with the OKU pool heating kit from EcoOnline. The kit comes with everything needed to install, It takes up less room looks better and works better than my old tube style heating. Cost was cheaper and it took me a couple of hours to install by myself. Fantastic durable product

Panel Purchased OKU pool heating kit

Controller is awesome

This controller was easy to install and came with all the cables and sensors required. It has worked perfectly to date, keeping the pool warm and the kids happy to swim.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Does what it says it will

I bought a solar spa heating kit. The instructions were well written, it was quite easy to put the kit together, and it heats the spa. Can't ask for more!

solar panel died after 2 months

Purchased a solar panel for a roof extraction fan system, and the panel stopped working after 2 months. Had it checked but ust too expensive to pay traddies to replace again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, but we don't sell solar PV panels for roof extraction fans, these panels are custom voltage typically 24Vmp panels, because they run 24V (or 12V) motors, while all our panels are 12V nominal (18Vmp), not sure you're aware of this... Can you please email us so we can help and advise...yes, I purchased on order#1373 1 x 20W 12V Solar Panel (with Motech cells) from you, and it's still on the roof.Ah yes okay I've looked you up, David was it, purchased in 2015? Please contact us at info@EcoOnline.com.au as 20W roof extraction fans typically use a 24Vmp panel, while the standard voltage 12V nominal solar panel you purchased form us would only be 18Vmp, hence it's probably undervoltage ...

Solar Spa Heating

I purchased a solar heating system for my spa. The website and links were easy to use to help me pick the the right system for my needs. The company responded to any questions promptly and were helpful when I had installation questions.