Listing monitored by Ecosa

Very comfortable mattress

The mattress is pretty comfortable however, I haven’t tried different settings. My sleep has improved slightly and would be more than happy to recommend this product.Delivery service was pretty amazing, it was delivered within less than 24 hours.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays

Way too hard!

After doing quite a lot of research, I chose an Ecosa mattress and was very unhappy to find that it was so firm that even my 20 yo son could not sleep on it comfortably. After reading similar reviews and seeing that people solved the problem by buying the additional $300+ topper, I believe that this is a deliberate ploy by the company to get people to spend more money. I looked at returning the mattress but the Returns process seems complicated and involved a lot of mucking around, so like lots of others I will buy additional products to make the bed comfortable - but not from Ecosa. I need to buy another mattress soon, but I certainly won't be buying from Ecosa. I can get better value for my money elsewhere.

Purchased in November 2021 for $650.

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't hesitate ... you won't regret it!

I replaced an old style mattress with an Ecosa Mattress in a box!
Mattress ordered one day and delivery the next day.
I also ordered pillows as well - they are really lovely - they took 2 weeks to arrive which was a bit disappointing?
Mattress was easy to manoeuvre and set up, I did it by myself.
Mattress plus 2 pillows cost under $1,000 - I'm really pleasantly surprised with the quality of the mattress ... I would not hesitate to recommend it.
The mattress is very supportive and has a coolness which seems to emanate from it which is nice.
I'm 57 with a bit of lower back and hip pain which has virtually disappeared since using the Ecosa Mattress.

Purchased in November 2021.

Oliver T.
Oliver T.Sydney, NSW

For daughter. Review at 4 weeks.

Bought for our 12yr old daughter and we're now 4 weeks in.
Very comfortable mattress both for her and for us on the odd occasion we doze off next to her.
Best feature so far, unintended, was the spill proof and washable cover over the foam. We had a spill with liquid and simply unzipped the cover, in the washing machine and back on with no hassle whatsoever.

Purchased in October 2021.

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Such a comfortable mattress!

This is coming into my second week of sleeping with my new mattress.

It’s so comfortable and I sleep always without waking up since I got it. So glad with this purchase definitely worth it.

Ecosa were so helpful I ordered a queen size mattress originally but realised then it wouldn’t fit in my room in my new house I just moved into. I rang Ecosa to change my order and was so pleased of how understanding and helpful they were to change to a double mattress. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Amazing company with amazing services. My mattress came with a reasonable fast delivery.

Purchased at Ecosa for $950.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Nice & comfy so far

Extremely quick delivery - ordered before 12pm and delivered same afternoon.
Bought it for my 1.5 year old son (as a floor bed) who happily sleeps through the night on this mattress.
Also a very comfortable sleep for us adults.

Purchased in September 2021 at Ecosa for $799.

Chad G.
Chad G.

Easier to chop off a limb than deal with these guys! , Avoid at all costs!

Extremely Poor quality, terrible customer service. VERY VERY slow to refund and they fight you all the way on the refund!
Avoid this company at all costs!

Avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid

Mich P.Ecosa Send a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
LoveMyMattress
LoveMyMattressWestern Australia

One year on...

I really like my mattress! I've had it for just over one year. I had really bad sciatica pain and although I started fitness at the same time as receiving my mattress (which could have contributed to my back feeling better), I stopped waking up with a sore lower back, and this has been consistent in the year i've had my mattress. The "soft" option is personally too soft for me. I haven't tried the hardest option yet, but the medium option is great! It inflates back to shape really well. I will say though, it is extremely heavy!! And often tricky to align foam back into position after changing firmness. Overall, best $1000 i've spent :) Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,099.

Eve
EveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep I have had in years.

Had shoulder and hip pain for years. Since sleeping on my Ecosa double mattress, I’ve had the best sleep ever, pain has eased. Quality and firmness is perfect. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021.

CJJ
CJJ

Great mattresses

My wife bought me a king single Ecosa mattress when I was recovering from chemotherapy. We have since put an Ecosa in every bedroom of the house!Great support and comfort.

Purchased in March 2021 at Ecosa for $750.

EcosaEcosa Send a private message

Do not bother buying from this company

I have an Ecosa mattress. I ordered a bed base for it in November 2020. At first, they said it would be delayed till January, then mid-Feb, then mid-March. I requested a discount to reflect the delay and the maximum that the management were prepared to offer was $150, which is a ridiculous amount for an expensive bed base and 4 month delay.

Had to cancel my order and ask for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Ecosa.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Soooo comfy

This mattress has the best feel and support I have ever had in a bed. I get back pain especially on the lower back and since using this bed I have not woken up with my back feeling sore. I have slept so much better since I started to use this mattress. I’m still new to using it so I can’t say if it’s durable or not but I like that it has the internal mattress protector. I also bought the gel memory foam mattress topper because I like a soft bed and it’s so comfortable and cool.

Purchased in December 2020.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

I'm so happy I bought this mattress. I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis in my spine, and this mattress is the most comfortable I have found to date. I hope it continues to be this comfortable for many years.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
EcosaEcosa Send a private message

Two words: easy and comfortable

Bought this mattress after much deliberation, and so far I can say I have zero regrets. It was delivered in 3 business days, in a box with wheels! So easy to move and unbox. This is the first mattress I have ever purchased and I have been sleeping better than ever, it is so soft to the touch and has perfect firmness. Would totally recommend! 10/10.

Joel L.
Joel L.Sydney, NSW

Great matress - prompt delivery

This mattress is great - super comfortable and has made such a positive impact to our sleep. We had a Tempur mattress before this one and the Ecosa was better at a fraction of the price.

Purchased in October 2020 at Ecosa for $799.

Sleeping PositionFront