Ecosa Mattress Double

Ecosa Mattress Double

Heaps H.

Heaps H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and not worth the money

I hope the government does a thorough check on these expensive mattresses of yours as they seem to be used and not brand new. I don't believe they are genuine and i believe they are sending in mattresses that are used or not in good quality. Terrible terrible terrible. Please beware I do not recommend

Purchased in October 2019.

AaronSydney, NSW

Not so happy

The mattress is supposed to be softer on medium firmness and it’s still rock hard because I’ve had it for over 100 days but only slept on it for abit over 2 months they wont refund and take it back , very professional from this company

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Aaron

You don’t care because you don’t wanna lose money but you’d rather send a mattress softener for a discounted price.
You guys are ridiculous

Louis L.

Louis L.Victoria

HORRIBLE 100 DAY RETURN

Purchased in August 2019 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Good overall mattress

Same day delivery and 3 options to choose firmness levels great it's been a month happy so far had to change the settings which took like 10 to 15 mins but it's all good

Purchased in April 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Nola

NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort No
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Longer and better sleep

I can sleep for longer every night and I notice the sleep quality has improved. We had the mattress for half year and we will highly recommend this to everyone.

Purchased in July 2018.

Robin

Robin

It's ok

It's ok. But not as firm as what I expected. We prefer a firm and supportive mattress. Overall, the quality is ok. It depends on what you'd like. If you like soft and comfortable, this mattress is ok.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Hey Robin,
Thanks for your review! We are sorry that you did not find our mattress firm enough for your liking, we hope you had an opportunity to trial the firmer setting :)

Comfortable, good quality and delivery time

My partner and I loved the feel of this mattress straight away and have enjoyed some great nights sleep on it so far. The mattress is great quality. The support I received from customer service was great, as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ecosa R.Ecosa

Thanks for your review Priscilla! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our mattress! Happy sleeping!

Fantastic night's sleep

I have a bad back and a good supportive mattress is imperative. The ecosa is firm but has a softness about it that is a dream to sleep on. I am not waking up with back pain and I feel rested after a good night's rest. I am not tossing and turning as I used to and it is just so comfortable. Highly recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ecosa R.Ecosa

This is great to hear! Thanks for your review Jay! Happy sleeping :)

Absolutely perfect!!

Since getting my mattress I don't wake through the night with my legs aching and when I wake of a morning no aches in my back. Love my mattress. Best purchase I have made.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ecosa R.Ecosa

This is great to hear Caz! Happy sleeping!

Pickelz

PickelzAU

It may be a 5 star.....

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Chell

ChellTweed Heads

Great product - speedy delivery

The mattress is firm but I like the fact you can adjust this. Delivery was sup quick and the process very simple. Very happy with the entire process. Will take advantage of the 100 day trial (which is also pretty cool) should it not be right for my son, however so far so good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great

I did find this mattress quite firm to begin with after sleeping on a spring mattress, however, I was able to get used to it quickly.

I find this mattress is very good at keeping cool.

I have noticed A slight indentation on the side that I prefer to sleep on after 8 months of sleeping on it..

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Absolutely amazing

I’ve been using my ecosa mattresss for over 2 years now, I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since I purchased it. It’s supportive and hasn’t given way in the over 2 years since I’ve owned it. Absolutely one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
You won’t regret getting one for yourself.
Use my code to get some money off.
FD-77464

Have a great nights sleep!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Very unique feel, firm but absolutely comfortable! No sinkhole feeling.

We tried two popular and quite expensive hybrid mattresses but immediately my 6'4" disabled husband found himself in sinkholes, unable to maneuver. It was very frustrating for him. We searched and search and this mattress is super firm while being very comfortable with all the pokey bits around the body; shoulders, hips, etc. So glad we found Ecosa! Did I mention it was half the price of the other mattresses we tried?

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Susan Guthrie
Susan Guthrie

Six months later, still the best mattress ever, Comfortable but no sinking. Love it!

Ecosa R.Ecosa

We’re glad to hear this Susan! Happy sleeping!

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

This is a great product we now have two mattress one king single and one double very comfortable

Yes the double mattress that we have is at least 2 years old now and it's durable and very comfortable the mattress kept it's form very well and is still great

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Bliss

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great mattress

So so comfortable. Probably the most comfortable mattress I've ever had. I was a little concerned about firmness after reading reviews just before I bought it but its perfect. Not too soft not too firm. I feel it's good for my posture and body.

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

Fantastic! I have a good sleep every night.

It is comfortable and supportive to my back. It made me easy to go to sleep The mattresses is light weight and set up easy. Good service in delivery handling and customer service is responsive.

Very Happy

Love this mattress, it’s a beauty. Exactly what I was after for my little girl, she’s very comfortable and I don’t need to worry about dust mites thanks to the natural latex material the mattress is made from. Quick delivery, loved the $200 off voucher- thank you!
I highly recommend the product.
With the guarantee, I know I am covered should any issues arise.

Thanks again.