Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Do not bother buying from this company

I have an Ecosa mattress. I ordered a bed base for it in November 2020. At first, they said it would be delayed till January, then mid-Feb, then mid-March. I requested a discount to reflect the delay and the maximum that the management were prepared to offer was $150, which is a ridiculous amount for an expensive bed base and 4 month delay.

Had to cancel my order and ask for a refund.

Purchased in November 2020 at Ecosa.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Soooo comfy

This mattress has the best feel and support I have ever had in a bed. I get back pain especially on the lower back and since using this bed I have not woken up with my back feeling sore. I have slept so much better since I started to use this mattress. I’m still new to using it so I can’t say if it’s durable or not but I like that it has the internal mattress protector. I also bought the gel memory foam mattress topper because I like a soft bed and it’s so comfortable and cool.

Purchased in December 2020.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

I'm so happy I bought this mattress. I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis in my spine, and this mattress is the most comfortable I have found to date. I hope it continues to be this comfortable for many years.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Two words: easy and comfortable

Bought this mattress after much deliberation, and so far I can say I have zero regrets. It was delivered in 3 business days, in a box with wheels! So easy to move and unbox. This is the first mattress I have ever purchased and I have been sleeping better than ever, it is so soft to the touch and has perfect firmness. Would totally recommend! 10/10.

Joel L.

Joel L.Sydney, NSW

Great matress - prompt delivery

This mattress is great - super comfortable and has made such a positive impact to our sleep. We had a Tempur mattress before this one and the Ecosa was better at a fraction of the price.

Purchased in October 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

bobby1212

bobby1212CANBERRA

I recommend it.

The best mattress I've ever had, spring mattresses are outdated/obsolete. Very comfortable. I can only compare it to spring mattresses however I don't know how it compares to other memory foam mattresses.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Krysten

KrystenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the whole family

Most comfortable mattress, great price for a such a great quality mattress, value for money since you can change the firmness, enjoyed by whole family, easy to install and delivery service was fantastic,

Purchased in October 2020 at Ecosa.

Very perfect ! Very good quality! Very good flexible ! But Very acceptable price ! Can’t live without Ecosa!

Perfect for my neck and back, very easy to choose shape or firmness , thank you so much Ecosa give me good sleep every night, All member of my family like Ecosa Mattress.

Purchased for $799.00.

Have been co-sleeping with my son since it arrived... (at least until us parents get an Ecosa mattress!)

From the outset the choice of delivery date was customer- focussed. The 'new' smell was not noticeable as it can be with new mattress/upholstery. When you lay down on the mattress, because of the immediate support it provides your body you wonder how it can also be so comfortable. But it is. Also no movement by co-sleepers!! Love it. Will be fitting out the rest of the household with Ecosa mattresses.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for $699.00.

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

Excellent if you have no spinal problems.

Purchased in August 2020 at Ecosa for $799.00.

Nev

Nev

Ecosa double size mattress

It’s a great mattress if you like a firm mattress. For me personally it was too firm, so I am waking up a bit stiff. I’m hoping I will get use to it.

Cate0101

Cate0101Sydney

Best Choice

You know when you stay at a swank hotel and the bed is firm and comfortable and you sleep really well and you vow to get a new mattress when you get home? Well this Ecosa mattress feels like that every time I hop into bed. Then I realise I'm home and I actually own that mattress. I'm sleeping so well .. I feel like I'm catching up on decades of sleep.

Purchased in April 2020.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT

i’m a genuine customer and i received it within two days ! Excellent, Love it. I’m so happy to start off fresh buying new furniture for my room and i’m DEFINITELY recommending this mattress to friends and family :) 10/10

Purchased in June 2020.

Kelly

KellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Ecosa Matress

This mattress has replaced my inner-spring when I downsized from a queen to a double. It is comfortable and firm though feels spongy after my old mattress so has taken a bit of getting used to. It is very cozy and warm so will be interesting to see how it feels in Summer. It has encouraged me to sleep on my back. More comfortable than old side position.

SWal

SWalRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great mattress

Purchased 2 mattresses for my girls after doing a lot of research. The reason we chose Ecosa is the fact there is no harmful products used in the making of the mattress. The girls love them and will be purchasing another very soon.

Purchased in April 2020.

Find out how Ecosa Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

False promise on delivery timeslot

Went online to try placing a new order and was given a timeslot to be delivered same day between 2pm-6pm. Cool! Only problem was, I already placed an order last week. How come an order placed today be delivered today despite they are yet to fulfill my order which was placed last week. This shows that the company is trying to get new sales by promising delivery timeframe that they know it is impossible for them to fulfill. This shows poor integrity on the company which makes me further question their claims, promises, policies.

Ray
Ray

VijaySydney, NSW

Worst experience and nightmare customer service - hell delivery!

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Back pain after 1 year of use on medium firmness

Purchased in January 2019 for $800.00.

Steven

Steven

Bed did not fit, good quality but poor fitting

When attempting to put together the bed the inserts slacks did not align up I had a buy a grinder from bunnings to enure the put would fit together. Poor customer service, outsourced overseas to people who follow instructions and take no action. They did offer to send someone out but I choose to go to the hardware store and fix the issues myself. No consideration for this and absolute refusal to return prior to me going and fixing the issue. As a company that relies on social media, I'm surprised they care little about ensuring the customer is satisfied. Have no choice but to find other review sites and social media to help others sadly.

Purchased in March 2020.

EcosaEcosa

Great mattress but hasn't changed my life

This is a great mattress and excellent for the cost of purchase. It is a little on the hard side but still very comfortable.