Ecosa Mattress Double

Ecosa Mattress Double

Good overall mattress

Same day delivery and 3 options to choose firmness levels great it's been a month happy so far had to change the settings which took like 10 to 15 mins but it's all good

Purchased in April 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Firmness LayerMedium Firm

great decision

I was quoted $4000 for a memory foam mattress so decided to try ECOSA... best decision ever made. The mattress is comfortable, supportive and since having it, I don't have to heat pack my back in the mornings.
It felt a little firm at first but it actually supports my body better that way and there is no partner disturbance.

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Firmness LayerMedium

Longer and better sleep

I can sleep for longer every night and I notice the sleep quality has improved. We had the mattress for half year and we will highly recommend this to everyone.

Purchased in July 2018.

It's ok

It's ok. But not as firm as what I expected. We prefer a firm and supportive mattress. Overall, the quality is ok. It depends on what you'd like. If you like soft and comfortable, this mattress is ok.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hey Robin, Thanks for your review! We are sorry that you did not find our mattress firm enough for your liking, we hope you had an opportunity to trial the firmer setting :)

Comfortable, good quality and delivery time

My partner and I loved the feel of this mattress straight away and have enjoyed some great nights sleep on it so far. The mattress is great quality. The support I received from customer service was great, as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for your review Priscilla! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our mattress! Happy sleeping!

Fantastic night's sleep

I have a bad back and a good supportive mattress is imperative. The ecosa is firm but has a softness about it that is a dream to sleep on. I am not waking up with back pain and I feel rested after a good night's rest. I am not tossing and turning as I used to and it is just so comfortable. Highly recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
This is great to hear! Thanks for your review Jay! Happy sleeping :)

Absolutely perfect!!

Since getting my mattress I don't wake through the night with my legs aching and when I wake of a morning no aches in my back. Love my mattress. Best purchase I have made.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
This is great to hear Caz! Happy sleeping!

It may be a 5 star.....

I've just abandoned a ten year old sprung designed mattress with matching sprung base, herein lies the comparison;
The former mattress was comfortable but slightly soft for my tastes. Moving to the ecosa mattress is a very different experience. Firstly the lack of bounce that is associated with sprung mattresses is gone, the initial impression is like landing on a padded sack of wheat, but don't let this deter you. After settling in, I was surprised and delighted with the comfort and support the ecosa mattress provides. It feels deceptively hard if you drop onto it quickly but the top layers do provide a sufficiently plush feel without any sensation of sinking in and being engulfed.
I had two sleeps using the original sprung base but the best and most comfortable configuration came with using a solid frame base with rigid slats, the mattress feels firmer but not harder and the edge, while sinky is effective at supporting ones body with no sensation of wanting to roll.
Temperature control appears to be right on the money as well which is a big plus.
I have high hopes for this mattress, the 15 year warranty is a statement in implied quality but with only a few nights down following the super speedy delivery (which was painless if not informative) has set a very good tone for customer satisfaction. One hopes this will continue for many years to come

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great product - speedy delivery

The mattress is firm but I like the fact you can adjust this. Delivery was sup quick and the process very simple. Very happy with the entire process. Will take advantage of the 100 day trial (which is also pretty cool) should it not be right for my son, however so far so good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great

I did find this mattress quite firm to begin with after sleeping on a spring mattress, however, I was able to get used to it quickly.

I find this mattress is very good at keeping cool.

I have noticed A slight indentation on the side that I prefer to sleep on after 8 months of sleeping on it..

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Absolutely amazing

I’ve been using my ecosa mattresss for over 2 years now, I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since I purchased it. It’s supportive and hasn’t given way in the over 2 years since I’ve owned it. Absolutely one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
You won’t regret getting one for yourself.
Use my code to get some money off.
FD-77464

Have a great nights sleep!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Very unique feel, firm but absolutely comfortable! No sinkhole feeling.

We tried two popular and quite expensive hybrid mattresses but immediately my 6'4" disabled husband found himself in sinkholes, unable to maneuver. It was very frustrating for him. We searched and search and this mattress is super firm while being very comfortable with all the pokey bits around the body; shoulders, hips, etc. So glad we found Ecosa! Did I mention it was half the price of the other mattresses we tried?

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Six months later, still the best mattress ever, Comfortable but no sinking. Love it!We’re glad to hear this Susan! Happy sleeping!

This is a great product we now have two mattress one king single and one double very comfortable

Yes the double mattress that we have is at least 2 years old now and it's durable and very comfortable the mattress kept it's form very well and is still great

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Bliss

After purchasing several mattresses for my long term back injury I opted for the Ecosa. The 100 day trial sounded too good to be true. I had read the research and reviews and decided that I had nothing to lose so I ordered one. I was sure that it was right after two nights, but waited for the 100 days and it has allowed me to have pain free sleeps ever since. It has really got partner disturbance sorted too. also as an added bonus it is warm so I don't need an electric blanket anymore. This was quite a concern as I really feel the cold and was a little afraid when it said that you couldn't use an electric blanket. No worries. It's the best decision I have made for my health and pain. I would highly recommend these mattresses to anyone and everyone. Thank you Ecosa. No one has paid me to say this.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great mattress

So so comfortable. Probably the most comfortable mattress I've ever had. I was a little concerned about firmness after reading reviews just before I bought it but its perfect. Not too soft not too firm. I feel it's good for my posture and body.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fantastic! I have a good sleep every night.

It is comfortable and supportive to my back. It made me easy to go to sleep The mattresses is light weight and set up easy. Good service in delivery handling and customer service is responsive.

Very Happy

Love this mattress, it’s a beauty. Exactly what I was after for my little girl, she’s very comfortable and I don’t need to worry about dust mites thanks to the natural latex material the mattress is made from. Quick delivery, loved the $200 off voucher- thank you!
I highly recommend the product.
With the guarantee, I know I am covered should any issues arise.

Thanks again.

Sleep better than ever!

I’m a light sleeper and I found sleeping on an Ecosa is making me feeling much fresher in the morning. I couldn’t notice my husband turning or any noise that used to woke me up at night.
I am so glad that I can get some decent sleep each night. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great buy

Very happy with my purchase - speedy delivery, comfortable and packaged well. I ordered and within 4 hours my mattress was delivered. The box came with wheels attached so I was able to get it up the stairs on my own with ease. I sleep better as it is the perfect firmess, and I can tell it will last me a long time because of the great quality. I was also happy that it came with a zip pay (buy now pay later) option with 100 days interest free. Highly recommend.

Great mattress

This has been the best mattress purchase I have made. No lumps or bumps as in a regular type of mattress. So easy to make, sheets seem to stick to it, so aren't all over the place in the morning. Great

Date PurchasedFeb 2017