Ecosa Mattress King

Ecosa Mattress King

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleep saver!!!!!

Both my husband and I have strenuous jobs (strenuous for our backs!) I have found that this AMAZING mattress has saved me! I can literally feel the pressure release off my back as soon as I lay down. I sleep soundly and hardly move at all anymore where as before I had the Ecosa I was all over the place! I love that there are no springs and the 15 year guarantee was the icing on the cake. You will not regret buying an Ecosa. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Mattress

We are still coming to grips with the firmness of the mattress and are hoping we will get used to this over time. Great service, happy with quality of product.

Sleeping PositionBack

Probably a good mattress but.....

I’m in the market for a new mattress and came across the ecosa . The mattress sounds good enough for our needs but are very disappointed with the delivery and customer service reviews so probably will look elsewhere.

Carmen Hill

Carmen HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress

Have only had mattress for a few weeks, but so far the experience has been very positive. It's quite firm (on default medium) and takes a little getting used to. So far so good :)

Kylie M

Kylie MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still no mattress to review, over promise under deliver

Purchased in May 2020 for A$999.00.

Cassie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery issues

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa for A$999.00.

Cassie C.

I still don't have have mattress and still have no idea of when to expect it. Beyond disappointing.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service, uncomfortable mattress

Nightmare customer service

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
EcosaEcosa

Can’t review the bed, it hasn’t shown up

I ordered an Ecosa mattress and bed base on April 12, it is now May 7 and I still don’t have my bed. What’s more, I haven’t been given any indication from either Ecosa, or the shipping company, when it will ever arrive. Any time I contact either of them, I’m told someone will look into it and get back to me, and then nothing happens until I follow up. We’re in strange times but their inability, or unwillingness, to get me my order has soured me on this company and the bed my family was looking forward to.

Lalitha

LalithaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer Service

Bought two king mattress from them.
We are satisfied with one mattress. I got an issue with second mattress and requested for exchange within warranty time.They didn't exchange and didn't provided me satisfied response. They asked me to take photos by placing a plank and they will replace only when there are dips on the mattress. We throwed mattress in rubbish and bought a new one from Sleeping Duck

Purchased in October 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
Firmness LayerFirm
Mikie1965

Mikie1965Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress

It took me a week to get use to my new mattress.
I LOVE IT.
It's comfortable and I have the best sleeps.
I have back and joint issues and it has helped me.
Bought a double for my daughter, and she loves her Ecosa.

Purchased in September 2019 at Ecosa for A$979.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

extremely uncomfortable, hard mattress

Terrible mattress unfortunately, it's like sleeping on the floor (floor would be more comfortable). I even went to Sheridan and got a mattress topper of high quality to make it less firm, didn't do anything that's how firm the mattress is. I use to be able to have deep sleeps and not wake up at all, ecosa made me toss and turn all night with restless sleeps every night. Changed back to my old mattress, noticed the difference straight away, didn't know how lucky I was with my old mattress. If you want a mattress that feels like a cloud when you jump into it and makes you never want to leave your bed because you're in love with your mattress...don't get the Ecosa. Ecosa mattress for comfort, 1/10. NEXT.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ecosa for A$1,000.00.

Laura

LauraMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent mattress!

I really like my Ecosa mattress. I have had it almost for the 100 days and felt that after sleeping on it for a few nights I have no adjusted to it. I think it’s a little on the firm side alone but with the mattress topper it is perfect. Soft but still supportive. I love that there is zero partner disturbance so I my partner and I both get a great sleep and no longer wake each other up. After mentioning I found the mattress a little too firm, ecosa sent me a free mattress topper which was very much appreciated! Very satisfied with my mattress.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Cherie C.

Cherie C.Perth, WA

Bought and refunded. Not comfortable.

Was very very firm even on the Medium setting. Felt like one hard piece of foam. Ended up purchasing and paying more for the sleeping duck which is way better. All these refunded box mattresses go to somewhere like the Salvation Army. Our local salvos said they mostly see the Ecosa ones in their store.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$999.00.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Love sleeping as my partner does not get disturbed.

Love the bed base and mattress. Also purchased the king topper as I I very please with the mattress. The service was excellent and shipment was quick. Would definitely recommend ECOSA to my friends.
Bob

Purchased in February 2020.

Caitlin

CaitlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Firm!

The mattress is very firm, while the absence of springs is great when sharing the bed with someone I have found myself getting up in the middle of the night to go sleep in the spare room on our old mattress. As a side sleeper I get a lot of pressure pain on my hips and shoulders from it being so firm that I'm tossing and turning all night. Will be looking to replace it as soon a possible. Wish we returned it at the beginning but tried sticking with it while I "adjusted" to a new mattress. Requires multiple mattress toppers for it to be comfortable and I'm not someone that likes a very soft bed.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

My husband loved it straight away as hated last expensive mattress. It took me a week but now absolutely love it! Great value for money. Now about to buy our son an Ecosa mattress!

Great bed

Living remotely, things are expensive. The local furniture shop is good but has a "local tax" that makes it seem things cost more. I get it, its espensive to ship here! I couldnt bare to pay 3000 for a mattress when there had to be something else out there, and I found Ecosa. After finding out they offered free shipping, cheaper mattresses and a money back guarentee I went for it! The shipping time was superb! The mattress is firm, which is good and I cant feel my partner come to bed if he's up later than me, or him moving around at all. Our cat seems to love it also! (the kids aren't as happy that it's not springy to jump on like our last one!) Its been a few weeks, no issues yet! I think I want to buy the bed base now!! :)

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
suzi

suziPerth, WA

THE BEST MATTRESS I HAVE EVER HAD

Had the ecosa for 4 weeks and wow it is far better than any mattress we have ever had. It is also the cheapest 1 we have bought by far. Comfortable from the first night and I am not waking up with sore hips in the morning. I love it and so does hubby.

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New experience

As “spring sleepers” it did take us a couple of weeks to get used to this mattress. Having said that, we are both having excellent sleep experiences now. We may try the mattress topper as we both used to a softer top experience.