Ecosa Mattress King Single

Ecosa Mattress King Single

clancy89

clancy89Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Won yourself a customer for life

Purchased in April 2019 for $719.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Monnie

MonnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be a better buy ! Very happy with Ecosa !

My Ecosa mattress is very comfortable. I suffer from neck and back pains but have found that the new mattress is more supportive and I get up feeling better than I used to. I have not found it hard at all and was very happy with the way it was setup when I first received it. My old bones have found it very much to their liking ! My daughter has said that she would consider getting one when its time for her to change her mattress and was impressed with the speed and ease at ordering.

Purchased in March 2019 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Firmness LayerMedium Firm

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

You're buying a rock that never softens!!

Purchased in September 2018 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Foz

FozPerth

They don't honor their promise to return if not happy.

I ordered 2 mattresses for our house, but unfortunately the mattresses were too hard. I have asked to return them as per the "100 day trial" and they have refused !!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Hi Foz,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our trial policy as stated on our website, you are welcome to continue discussing this with our customer service team.

Good buy

It is a very good mattress. May require a topper as it is a bit hard. You can sleep in the same spot forever but the mattress doesnt change its shape. This was our second purchase and I am soon getting a third mattress for my daughter's bed too. ECOSA, please start making simple bed frames too. It is also hard to find good, simple and reliable bed frames.

Hi Luciane,

Keep an eye out, they are coming! We are just taking a little while to release our best frame as we want it to be perfect first off :)

David B.

David B.

Excellant ECOSA

I was injured in an industrial accident in 1988 and needed to sleep with 5 pillows used to turn and toss all night because of the back pain as a result my wife was getting disturbed sleep.
We decided to purchase an electronic bed which we did but the latex mattress from them was around 2K.
We decided to buy the ecosa for in the end I think $500.
It came with a 100 night guarantee, turned up in a box with wheels and it has in a couple of words improved my life and all for 500 bucks.
I would recommend to anyone buy an ECOSA they are great.
David

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ecosa R.Ecosa

Hi David, This is seriously so great hear! Thanks for the feedback! Happy sleeping :)

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excelent quality product, for me it was difficult getting it delivered as some remote country delivery not certain.

Purchased in August 2018 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Hi Mick,

We do apologise for the inconvenience, we are working to have this resolved ASAP and will continue to update you along the way :)

Mick

Great, thanks just got email that the right mattress is on it’s way, at last. I am so looking forward to sleeping on a comfortable mattress.

Mick

The king single has arrived and as expected is an absolute dream to sleep on and as promised bothe the courier company and Ecosa kept me in the link

Best bed we have both slept on for years

Ecosa R.Ecosa

Wow Kim, thanks for the feedback! We are so happy to hear our mattress has helped your husbands snoring!

Enjoy plenty more peaceful sleeps!

A

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Beth Green

Beth GreenPerth

Great mattress

Best mattress I have ever owned. Very happy with my purchase! Cant fault it at all, I get the best nights sleep and no more interruptions. I love it. It is firm but I like that

Sandra

SandraAuckland

Best mattress ever!☺

Very supportive, comfortable and durable. I have slept on it for a year and there is no sign of sagging - smooth surface as from the beginning.
Just need to know what the firmness levels are on each side before I flip it. I would like to try the softer side and it is very heavy to flip. I understand there are 3 choices.☺

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

I am happy with my Ecosa bed mattress

Yes, very comfortable. I love the firmness of the mattress. My lower back pain is gone. I highly recommend recommend this mattress to people with lower back pain. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Merf

Merf

Best sleep ever!

I have had back surgery and a firm mattress was recommended. I tried other ones but Ecosa was the mattress that gave me the best firm support and at the same time the give that prevent my scars to be painfull. It is like sleeping in a cloud and it is not hot like other foam mattress. I am very ,very happy with my purchase. I can't comment on the durability because it is still new.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

What a mattress.

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I feel rested & my body is comfortable through my entire time in bed.
I would encourage anyone to buy one.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Sweet Dreams.

Suffering from post gallbladder removal complications and a sore back sleep had become quite elusive. I had moved into the spare room so my wife was not disturbed by the inevitable restlessness. A good brand King Single had too much give in it. This exercabated my issues. I had been looking at Ecosa for sometime and after 5 weeks of very little sleep ordered one. The next day it arrived with sheets and pillow cases a few days later. The result has been extraordinary. No more sleeplessness and my back is much better. The sheets are divine as is this bed. By far the best bed I have ever slept in. Could not recommend highly enough.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Firm but Comfy

We purchased two king single mattresses for our adjustable beds. My husband immediately liked the firm configuration (as delivered). However, I found this just too hard for comfort. After turning the layers to medium firm configuration I have found the Ecosa to be very comfortable even though it feels firmer than I would probably ever have selected in a retail store. The turning process was reasonably straightforward if a bit fiddly with the various layers and zips but we are now both very happy with our new mattresses.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

Very comfortable but overwhelming smell

We found the mattresses to be very comfortable with a thick topper to provide some softness. Hubby particularly liked how to moulded to his body and helped with his back. On opening up the mattress the smell was over powering. We aired them outside for day prior to use and i still find my PJs smell, almost like petroleum which is what high density foam is made out of I think...?
We are looking to replace it as I am concerned about VOC, plus it looks like Hubby may be allergic to latex which is the top layer, although this isn't the fault of the Ecosa, just bad luck for us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

This mattress has been very suportive.

This is a great matrass . I brought the king single for my daughter who was complaining of a sore back and neck.
Since our purchase the sore back and neck have gone.
I will purchase another one for my other daughter when I'm more financial due to the high quality of the product.
The matrass took 8 days to be delivered and was easy to set up .
You wait 8 hours after opening before you can use it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017