Ecosa Mattress Single

Ecosa Mattress Single

Worth every dollar.

Bought for my 6yo son to help him get a better night sleep & it has certainly done the job! He no longer complains of a sore neck when waking and the mattress is so comfortable he sleeps like a baby again. Love the waterproof outer layer too - perfect!

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

I love it.

It seeks Allergy free ,I have no sneezing or wheezing

It’s lovely and Cool
I find it Comfy and well structured
I'm sleeping well
It looks durable and strong
And easy to wipe

Purchased in January 2019 for $599.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessHard
Firmness LayerFirm
Great! We are glad that you're loving our mattress. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. -Amy

Like sleeping on a cloud

Had it for a few weeks and loving it! I have always thought I preferred the firmest of firm matresses but after setting it up I eventually chose to sleep on the medium-firm side instead of he firm side. It is on the softer side but perfect for a side sleeper with chronic pain all over body like myself. I’ve enjoyed sleeping in it every night. The only thing I didn’t like is when I sit on the edge of the bed as it sinks in too much but I still think it is worth it for the quality sleep that I get from it. It is very well made. The customer service was superb. Knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I definitely would recommend it for people who wants to sleep on a supportive yet cushionly cloud every night.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very comfortable

Update - still very comfortable, the dip still appears overnight but disappears during the day, the resilience is impressive considering my weight. Would still recommend after sleeping on it for over a year!

Purchased in April 2018.

SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Very happy with the Mattress

I am enjoying sleeping on the mattress I have a back problem and usually toss n turn all night I haven't moved since sleeping on this and no pain on waking its great. It came the next day and so easy to set up.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect healthy bed for our daughter

Did exhaustive research on the best healthy mattress for babies when I was pregnant (as SIDS has been linked to synthetic mattresses). The best is a 100% natural latex mattress but couldn't find one for less than $3000. The top of an Ecosa mattress IS 100% natural latex and that's what our daughter sleeps against; the support team were really helpful and explained to me how all the other fibres are made too, and that they're all non-toxic. She sleeps comfy and cool, I sleep well knowing we got the best we could afford (coz WOW the price is unbeatable).

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This comfortable and so good

This is comfortable
Fast delivery service
I am very happy to have this mattress
Before I was sleep on another mattress
When I get the ecosa mattress I fell asleep will

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Deteriorates really fast..BEWARE!

I've bought 2 mattress in a box matts and the one from ecosa deteriorated so fast. The other one still holding good shape.. so confused why this has happened after 1 year. NOT IMPRESSED

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi Samuel Sorry to hear this, our mattresses have a 15 year warranty and have been tested to last at least 10 years. Please email support@ecosa.com.au for further assistance

Problems with mattress and getting a refund that never happened.

I purchased the mattress 11/06/2016. The delivery was fast and efficient. I had problems with the mattress during the first week. It was hard to sleep on and hurt my back. It felt like a slab of concrete. The chemical odor emissions from the mattress were very unpleasant to breathe in. They smelled toxic. Three weeks later I emailed Ecosa customer service requesting a refund. Their response was to wait a while longer so that my body could adjust and to leave my window open for the odor emissions to dissipate. I waited and suffered a few more weeks but my body did not adjust and the odor was still around. I emailed Ecosa customer service again requesting a refund. This time Ecosa offered a free mattress overlay. I realized a refund would never happen and accepted the mattress overlay. The overlay alleviated the problem a bit but still, the mattress was uncomfortable and the fumes took a long time to go away. The mattress was hard, it did not support my entire body. When I laid too long on my back my bottom sank into the mattress this put pressure on my spine and caused pain. I had to move different positions all the time to avoid the problem. I got rid of the mattress and purchased a new one from a store sale. It's Australian made, it provides chiropractic support for my back, it doesn't smell, it was cheaper than the Ecosa mattress and comes with a 15-year warranty. The lesson learned is to buy Australian made from Australia it is so much healthier and cheaper.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Jen Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the outcome of your experience with us. Our goal is exemplary customer service so we do strive to fix any issues that customers come to us with which is why you were offered to trial the topper with your mattress as you were finding it firm initially. You were advised the trial period was extended. You could have rejected our offer for the topper if you chose to and proceed with a return. Otherwise you could have trialled the topper and if necessary proceeded with a return of both the mattress and topper during your extended trial period. This is common practice. We never reject a refund request unless the customer has exceeded the trial period. As you accepted the topper and did not make further contact requesting a return we were unaware that the issue persisted.If what you say is true I would not have put this review up in the first place. I had never been advised the topper was on trial. The topper was offered during my SECOND refund request. You offered me an extra 5 warranty extension after you provided me with the topper if I did a review for you. Which I refused. The mattress was terrible that is why I had to replace it with another purchase from a reliable source. I was blocked from your Facebook page when I expressed my honest experience.Hi Jen What I am saying is true as it is common practice and has been repeated for many customers who came to us the same as you did. I have seen the email exchange from your return request and am happy to re-send them to you if you'd like to read them again. It was definitely said that you can trial the topper with the mattress and you happily obliged then responded back saying the topper had corrected the issue. We were not aware of any further issues from this point forward. As mentioned this is common practice for our returns of this nature and are offered to many customers all of which will attest to the fact that they either kept the topper at no charge or were able to return both items. Nobody forced you to keep the mattress and topper combination but as we were not aware the issue persisted were none the wiser that you required further assistance. I apologise if you feel you were forced to keep our products but that is not accurate of our business, business model or the correspondence we sent

excellent mattress

The mattress is firm, as advertised. I ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered two days later on the Monday. I no longer wake up with back pain. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Amazing night sleeps

Great back and neck support. Less tossing and turning. It still has its firmness even after the kids jumping on it from time to time. Feels like a good night sleep.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Only wish I bought it sooner

I still cannot believe how awesome this mattress is, never have I had one so comfortable. The ordering and shipping was without fault, the mattress itself is wonderful. The price for what you get is trully amazing. I let it air out for 1 day only and no chemical smell at all, many months later and its still like a brand new mattress. I only wish I had bought one sooner. Couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

I love my Ecosa mattress- I sleep so well at night

I bought this mattress following lower back problems with an older, cheaper mattress. The trial period really felt like a big advantage for me, as I didn't want to commit buying a mattress that wasn't good for me. Delivery was also fast and definitely one of the best value for money mattresses I know. Thanks Ecosa!

Perfect Mattress

I have had an excellent night's rest using the Ecosa mattress. I had an existing back ailment and the supportiveness and comfort of this mattress has really addressed this problem. It arrived on time and is of great quality. I would highly recommend others to use this.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

excellent bed, very comfortable to sleep

My kids loves the bed, they said when they get to bed right away they felt sleep. I ordered 3 single bed for my kids and one extra for my guest room, they love it, very soft and comfortable to sleep.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Sweet Dreams

Absolutely love my single ecosa mattress. It has been the best sleep I have had in years! Arrived on the day of purchase, in a convenient box, with wheels. The vacuum sealed mattress was easy to set up and was ready to sleep on in a matter of hours! So far it has been around 8 months and it still feels brand new :)
Very supportive for my back and moulds perfectly to the body, for a great nights sleep. I would highly recommend this more Eco-friendly, memory foam mattress to those who want a better alternative to the standard spring mattresses.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Its great

The mattress have been really comfortable and supportive. I find that durability will not be a question.

The only thing i still have not really gotten used to is that the mattress doesnt succumb to my body weight straight immediately as i previously used spring mattress. So it might feel extra firm initially.

I have not given 5 stars because i have not tried any 4 dollar figures bed to compare my experience.

Excellent product

Gives good lumber support and does not sink in. Feels solid when you look at it but when you sleep on it somehow it does not feel hard.
The external cover looks good quality and looks like it is going to last the life of the mattress or I hope it does! All in all a good quality product.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great Mattress!

Very fast delivery to a home address. Ordering process was quick and easy. We bought a single size mattress for a kids bed and he LOVES it! Very supportive and comfortable. Easy to unpack and seems very durable.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Best Sleep Ever!

At first, I was worried that it was going to be too firm, but after the first few nights I found I was not waking with my usual back pain. Together with a new pillow and my neck pain is now gone. I honestly would 100% recommend these mattresses.

Date PurchasedJul 2016