eDreams

eDreams

2.6 from 1,396 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cant contact them and service pathetic

I bought two tickets from japan to seoul to Beijing and also paid over $200 AUD for free cancellation if in case. So what happen is that one of the persons could not travel, so when I called on the number provided to update edreams and get a refund, no one answered the phone and I tried several time and each time waiting on the line for 15 to 20 minutes. As of date I contacted them and no reply.

Manuj S.

Manuj S.Sydney, NSW

terrible short and simple review

very bad service with edreams. i happen to book my flight through tripadvisor leading to edreams website. i book my flight and pay it and was waiting for the confirmation email for hrs and did not receive any email. when i ring them they told me cant book in for that advertised price as the flight price went up double than what i book for..tried getting refund money..10 days to wait to get own money. a complete nightmare for holiday booking through them.

Shagun

ShagunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by Pratibha!

Called call centre to book baggage and Pratibha was very friendly and efficient and assisted with my query. She also provided the steps that was needed for me to book directly from airline website. Thank you!

Nigel E.

Nigel E.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Extremely poor service

My flight was canceled for some unexplained reason and no effort was made to contact me. I only found out when I called to add some baggage to my flight when they told me it was cancelled and I had to book another flight my self. They couldn't even offer me an alternative flight. I would have been stranded if I hadn't called. Very rude staff, not helpful at all!

Rafeeq

RafeeqMelbourne

Worst company ever

Worst company ever. Paid $1700 and got $200 as a refund although they said $500 on the phone after calling them 18 times and spent hours online. Very rude staff who dont know anything. They just keep you waiting online for an hour then hang up. Do Not use this company if you dont want to loose your money

Consolata M.

Consolata M.West Arnhem, NT

Very horrible service after getting people's money

l had to call nearly 10 times to try and change my flights but was told the fares are not available; referred to a German airline and got so frustrated in thr end l just left everything as it was. l won't be making any bookings through your website or recommending to anyone

Great customer service

Mansi was very helpful to me over the phone. I will be waiting to see if my refund comes through for extra charges that shouldn’t have been charged. The website was a bit sneaky with buttons.

Booking Type Flights

eDreams (refund? dream on)

Elias Salimi

Elias SalimiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pratibhana turned my 3 hour nightmare into a 20minute happiness

I had been stressed due to some misunderstanding neither Malindo airways helped or air Asia. I was on the phone to both parties for at least an hour each. Very hard people to deal with. But when I called Edreams and I spoke to Pratibhana she told me not to stress as she will help me regardless and she actually did so nice and really lovely! She did not give up on me and finally found out what the issue was and resolved it within 20minutes! Amazing! Best customer service

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No responses & false claims

Cancelled a booking within 1 hour. Called cancellation no. & was advised booking was cancelled but still haven't seen refund despite two detailed email requests. Call centre could not help. AVOID.

Chris Harold

Chris Harold

Claimed I paid the cost of flight in USD not AUD

Total scammers.
I bought a flight for $760AUD or so i thought. Until they added another $80 for booking it hidne below the fold when booking so i could not see it. Then upon checking my credit card statement I was charged in USD even though I was on and Australian site making the total cost of my flights $1260 AUD. Never again.

There are still flights available in AUD now on the airline's site for $980. I want to cancel but am fearful i'll never see the refund.

lynette

lynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem with former booking

So far so good, I spoke with Jude yesterday re bad service we had received when making a booking last week. Jude was courteous and most helpful. Just hope the problem will be resolved soonest. He said i would know in two days from yesterday, 8/10/29.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Call centre not listening

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

APALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE ... IT IS HIT OR MISS (DEPENDING ON WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE)

It was impossible to get any sense out of the client service team at eDreams … Trying to change a fight, I was put on hold three times (the phone call lasting 1 hour and 45 minutes) eventually I gave up in sheer frustration! There was no secure payment facility, and each person simply passed on the buck (no sense of ownership nor any consideration for making life difficult for the caller) … They think asking you to call back in 2 hours is normal … It is obvious the call center is not in a 3rd world location it is in the fifth world (with very very poor standard) … Simply appalling!

Dick Butler

Dick ButlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was very helpful

The booking process was simple although a little slow. There was one mistake on a return date for a flight but Nita from customer service helped me through the process of cancelling the booking so that I could rebook with a full refund.

Schedule changes

My schedule changed unexpectedly and a very nice gentleman named Lamkang sortad it out very quickly with a better flight. Thank you again Lamkang for your help. Very much appreciated.

Rohan

Rohan

Pathetic Customer Service & a scam

Could have given a Zero star.
Malaysian airline charges nothing for a spelling mistake. I doubt that the error was on edreams part since I saw a lot of complaints with spelling errors on their tickets. they charge a $80 for adding an extra character to the misspelt name. Absolute nonsense of a service

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

This company added so many extra fees onto their flights in the small print, I didn’t realise until AFTER I had paid, ended up paying several hundred dollars more for the flight with a budget Airline than if I had of just booked with Emirates and got an awesome deal. To make matters worse, I purchased extra luggage for the flight, which had two connecting flights Gold Coast - Sydney - Santiago - São Paulo, and they didn’t add the extra bag for the final leg.... ANOTHER $180 fee for their little omitted details. I will never use this website again and hope this business is charged with fraud!

Jenni

JenniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service: Akash

Thank you Akash for verifying my flight information you were efficient and helpful. You were easy to understand and you understood my request . I hope you have a very nice weekend

George

GeorgePetersham

Helpful and patient staff

Ziya, customner service, was very helpful. She clearly explained all she was doing, informed why when putting me on hold and double checked everything was correct before we finished. Very happy.

Jackie S.

Jackie S.asked

Hi my booking ref:4679071950
I am trying to check in online but it reads wrong ref no. Any help?

bill

billasked

why don't you reply to emails sent to you, if I take the time to send you emails surely you can take 5 mins out of your day to reply, you are a bunch of scammers who rip people off, never use your company again, THIEVES,

Jayne
Jayne

Hi Bill
Since writing my positive review I have had to change my mind about this company. They purposely tricked me into thinking I was getting extra leg room seats but instead they booked normal seats. They tried to tell me the extra leg room ones were all sold out when clearly they were still available. I have spent at least 3 hours on the phone to them in the past 24 hours and am now going to the ombudsman for further action. I am like you I will never use the company again.

Dianne

Dianneasked

I would like to know why you are not refunding my money & why you shouldn't be taken to court since it is bvious that you are ripping people off & do not have one positive review!

abdul
abdul

Same thing happened to me, my booking was cancelled by them without my concern, I asked them why even they can't explain, they say they will refund me. I can't book those ticked as too expensive. I paid for my ticked why you cancelled it. I was on hold for 2hours and he say he is sorry, fuck and after the customer service guy raise his voice. I m done and will tell everyone not to book with them

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives

CategoryBooking Services