eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes (174) · No (810)
  • Ease of Booking

Catherine C

Catherine C

Not an Australian Company

I inadvertently booked flights through this company. They are not Australian and I was charged an extra amount of money for currency conversion. Also the customer service officers are international and have strong accents that are hard to understand. Use a domestic flight booking company not this one if you are in AU.

Chris R.

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

No boarding passes recieved, no numbers to call, too much hassle.

No boarding passes recieved, no numbers to call, too much hassle. When i got to airling staff to arrange boarding pass, they commented that this happens all the time with edreams. Never again.

Ease of Booking

Very helpful and got the job done.

Thank you very much Samuel for your help on removing a passanger of our booking was fast and helpful i really really appreciate the time and effort you put into your work as a customer service provider thanks

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeFlights

Sucharat

SucharatSouth East Queensland, QLD

The issue is fixed.

I have a problem with payment and got quickly help from customer service.i am very happy and ease after the problem have ben solve. Thank you very much for your help

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Recommended

Útil was quick and easy to book through EDeeams and the staff were very helpful when we needed to change our booking and facilitated the process. I will use EDreams again.

Rodney B.

Rodney B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy with out come

booked my flights weeks ago very happy with that. But down the track there was money taken out of my account with out me knowing they tell me was for EDREAMS PRIME for the amount of $89.99 Dollars i so surprised to see this money taken out my account ! But they were very helpful to get that money back for the person at the end did a wonderful job to help me as being a Pensioner , money is hard to come by it's a day to day struggle so thank you !
Rodney Brown

Dev D.

Dev D.

Dishonest website. Did not disclose international fee that would get charged to the total flight cost

I recently booked flight tickets using this website. During the final booking, they did not disclose or warn about any international fee that would be charged to my credit card.
Few days later when I check my credit card transactions, I see an additional fee (charged as international fee), on top of the flight cost I paid!

When I complained to the customer care, they refused to accept their fault and provide refund for the additional fee that they did not disclose during payment.

I would not recommend anyone use eDreams at all.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service

7020098208
Booked with e-dreams. Apparently my flight was cancelled by the airlines. Replacement flights weren’t suitable so requested e-dreams to change the bookings. Contacted them several times with no results. E-dreams kept blaming
the airline. In frustration I contacted the airline directly who very politely told me there was no contact from e-dreams. Due to this appalling service fro E-dreams, the airlines took over the booking. E+dreams might be ok if there are no issues but if you want refunds, change or alter bookings good luck as they go missing big time. Appalling service

Adel

AdelSydney, NSW

WARNING pay a bit more and buy your ticket somewhere else

Arthur A.

Arthur A.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam Scam Scam

At the end of the purchase of my tickets, a popup message appeared out of nowhere saying that I was in "high demand" and the price had increased by $ 100, I closed the popup, the price returned to normal, but at the end of the purchase, I was charged extra fee of $ 100, and 5 minutes later, and even the next day, I simulated the purchase of a new ticket with the same specifications, and the price was the same (without high demand), but in the last second again, they increase the price. A company that has its days numbered, certainly.
The real price should be $108, but i paid $191.00

yousri

yousriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good customer service

they have a good customer service i wish to resolve my problem as soon as possible with my refund
now its one year and the agent did not do anything about
i appreciate your help

Julia

JuliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A nice change to experience quality customer service

I experienced difficulty trying to contact eDreams by email and phone, but Jaskaranpreet sorted out my booking through online chat. He offered alternatives and explained options clearly.
I applaud his efficiency and professionalism.

Gregory E Hansen

Gregory E Hansen Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service

I’ve found it easy to speak in person to a consultant which is great . Qantas for example indicates a wait of up to two hours and states calls should be made ONLY for imminent travel . Consultants are very patient and take the time to deal fully with questions .

Horrible customer service

About a year ago I ordered a flight to Vietnam with eDreams (ref. 4761145954). Total value over 3000 euro. The flight got cancelled. Since then I have tried contacting them by mail, Twitter, Facebook, phone. No reaction. I still haven't received my refund. It seems like I am not the only one in this situation. Please think twice before booking with them.

MDW

MDWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tax receipt & booking.

1. I have twice (phone call & email) asked for a tax receipt to show that I have paid the invoice amount for my flights; so far all I have received back is another simplified invoice (which I already had).
Please send me a receipt!
2. Trying to book flights through this site meant wading through so many advertising emails that it was difficult to use & frustrating at times...lesson learnt.

Theresa

TheresaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very nice service, and even better that it’s anytime!

Very polite customer service. Sometimes it is a little bit hard to understand them but they do their best. My matter was resolved within minutes. I find it amazing that their on call services are always available. Love eDreams but I honestly do get WAY too many emails.

Well Done

Had to pay extra for later flights which I did not envisage when making the booking but in the end this was
sorted out quickly by the agent who handled the matter

LBH

LBHMelbourne

Avoid this so called 'agency'. Happy to take money. Make it almost impossible to contact & resolve issues.

ONB

ONBSydney, NSW

Avoid them like the plague

Bought some domestic tickets, I paid using my Australian credit card and after couple of days I noticed that I've been charged an international transaction of about $50 fee for the payment. They apparently, charged me from a payment gateway located in Barcelona, Spain. I bought the tickets form Australian portal of their site, using Australian card, why on earth am I being charged from Spain?

I tried to raise this issue with their customer support but got very curt replies, they just transferred me from department to department.

Excellent chat agent named Ankesh Rai for Edreams!
I couldn't get through to edreams via phone as the call centre was busy so got through the an agent on the online chat.
Chat seems to be a much better way to do things. The agent was named Ankesh Rai and was very knowledgable, quick, efficient and polite. Unfortunately, a few days before our intended travel date, we received some bad news and could no longer go away. Ankesh was able to contact airline and suppluy is with a full credit note to the value of our flights so that we could rebook anytime (within a year), which is fine for us, as we will do.
Thanks Ankesh, you really took a lot of stress from our shoulders in what has been a difficult few days.
Best wishes,`