eDreams

eDreams

2.6 from 1,772 reviews

2.6

1,772 reviews
  • Trip Completed Yes (151) · No (549)
  • Ease of Booking

Clarice

ClariceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This third party is keeping clients refunds.

Vanessa Ng

Vanessa NgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dear Victim fellas --> Never ever go with eDreams, it's scam!!!

On 1st May 2020 I requested for a full refund because airlines been canceled my FLIGHTS, checked online it said 10days but it's 27 days now still nothing, tried to call them thousand times but the phone 1300 070 954 and 02 8278 4481 in Australia been disconnected??? I suspect it's scam! Please don't ever never go with eDreams. They don't want to refund to you at all. Who the hell can wait for 90 days for the refund?

Refund of flight booked Venice to Athens

I had booked a flight from Venice to Athens my flight was cancelled. Lara contacted me after I requested via my booking on streams for a refund. He advised it would be refunded in 90 days

Lynne S.

Lynne S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rahul was great!

Want to thankyou for the good service, I just need to get a refund on the rental car and I’m done! Thankyou once again Rahul. Have a great day, thanks

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights

Do Not Hire This Company Services

Do not use this company for your reservations!

I reserve a car with them to which they confirm the reservation. I paid the full balance, however, when I went to pick up the car, the place was closed. Due to this, I have to pay an excess of $200 dollars for a last minute car hire.

They are not wanting to refund my money, not believing that the company was closed - to which a simple phone call to the company I have hired the car would confirm and solve.

Safe yourself some stress and Avoid Edreams!

Booking Type Car Hire

The worst experience I have ever had!

The worst experience have I ever had with an agency's Customer Service! Don't book with them ever!
My flight was permanently cancelled by the Airline (the shut down the office in my destination city) and of course gave full refund to all the people I know in just a few days. Under Australian law they have to give you choices to compensate a service that was cancelled. I have been dealing with eDreams for more than a month now and every agent will say a different thing (2 of them even lied to me) and they said they can't contact the Airline and that I should keep waiting. I'm so sorry I used them, never again!

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Agent Raghav

Raghav helped us so much, he was patient and kind and very thorough. I have been dealing with others for 2 weeks however this agent was the best. I am so grateful for how quick and efficient he was also offering extra advice whic I requested.

David

DavidMurray Region, NSW

Very understanding

Sunny handled the call very well. It is a frustrating time for all and although I did not get what I wanted his manner was very good. We will see what happens in 5 days time.

Amber

AmberIllawarra, NSW

Where is my refund

I was told my refund would be sent to my paypal and it never arrived. 3.k is a lot of money that I don’t want missing. I can’t contact anyone now to get help

Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

The worst customer service I've received in my entire life. Customer service bullshits all the time. I rang them a month ago after flights were cancelled. They told me I would get updates within 5 business days yet nothing comes until today I rang them again. Their customer service staff said I shall receive funds within next 48 hrs. Checked with flights, they won't refund but give credits. Completely false promise. I can't believe where they find these unqualified staff who completely destroy their brand.

Julie K.

Julie K.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful

Quick and prompt response. I was able to resolve my issues on the spot and I was given the status update and upcoming outcomes. Thank you for the help, Shashank.

Ava

AvaSydney, NSW

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your service. I understand this is a hard time for airlines and I appreciate the great customer service. My issue was sorted in a matter of minutes.

mostly poor customer service

After virus restrictions, could not contact edreams at all. Email, Customer Care Centre Requests unanswered and only recorded message at call centre. After two months, spoke to very helpful person at call centre and was promised full refund per airline policy. Note their website and recorded messages constantly compel you to choose voucher option (no refund) so you have to speak to call centre to get refund.

Terrible

Very poor customer service . I have called them, emailed them but there is no response. They tell me to contact airline for refund but airline does not cater to booking via travel agent.

13chitwan

13chitwanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service by agents in this tough times of coronavirus.

I called to get the refunds for my flights that I had booked. The agent Sahil helped me and made sure that I receive email and refund on urgent basis

worst nightmare, never again, still waiting for my refund of $ 2,500 ticket

impossible to make the refund, the app is useless, always blaming the airline, always telling different stories about my money and how long I still have to wait. there is no even an email to any request, since February they got the money from the airline back, and now I’m still waiting for it.$2.500 ticket

Booking Type Flights

Very happy with edreams and Rohit

Due to cov-id19, I had to request a refund and Rohit handled my call very efficiently for me and organised a full refund. I will be using edreams again when life is back to "normal".

Kir

Terrible service and cannot get hold of any team member

I have a booking reference # 4956843445 which is on my email however I am told there is no booking with this number!!! I need to cancel my flights but cannot talk to anyone!

Booking Type Flights

Edreams overall very poor. Alok, customer service representative great.

Booking Type Flights

It was perfect chat with Raghav

Its difficult to contact with airline through the travel agent... Raghav was helpful, he explained every single thing which is important. He checked my all the details sincerely and helped me out that what to do now for refund.

Paul F.

Paul F.asked

Booking Number: 4765197657 T’Way Airlines credited my refund to eDreams on the March 31st 2020 and eDreams customer service is claiming no knowledge of this, not good enough, compounded by communicating via service centre in India.
Will I need to resort to approaching ACCC to investigate on my behalf

Malvern

Malvernasked

Hi E Dreams,

Booking Number - 4964053995

I have requested a refund several times, I have even cancelled our flights early enough for you to do so. All I get from you is the option for a credit. I only want a refund as per my cancelation policy on the ticket and in your T&C's. Can you please tell me when I will receive a conformation for the booking number above. With thanks.

Natalie B

Natalie Basked

Is there a phone number to call edreams in Australia?
Or how else did you get in contact? I have tried email and Facebook messenger and they have been ignoring me for months. Anyone who was actually able to get in contact, please advise how.

Jvb
Jvb

02 8278 4481
Sydney, New South Wales
try this

Kir

I have also tried to get in contact but it is only a recorded message. Very bad customer service. I would never recommend E Dreams to anyone!

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives