eDreams

eDreams

Listing monitored by eDreams

2.3 (1,414)
    2.5 (1,576)
  • Trip Completed Yes (294) · No (1,326)
  • Ease of Booking
    3.0 (1,488)

Nightmare online.

I booked online to fly Jetstar and the dates came back wrong. When I went to the Jetstar counter to try and fix the problem all my details for my flight such as the address wrong. I spent a long time online trying to get through to edreams help. I was forwarded to Jestart online help who could only give me a rebooking fee of much more than the original flight price.

I put ease of booking as good as they are very fast to take the money. It would be nice if the details were correct!

I would take this review down if I could get a rebooking or even a refund as it was clearly a system error.

Ease of Booking
nalin
nalin

It's nightmare with eDreams - first and last time... never book again

eDreams booking reference: 8827526###- Advertises on eDreams as 30Kgs luggage, but when airline printed the tickets it was 25kg. Email eDreams still no reply to it. Even after 3 months. Airline advice its eDreams mistake. Purchase the tickets on Feb 2022, payment was gone through same day, but 2 days later again same amount was taken form account. Contact bank and they informed 1st payment was not authorized, 2 weeks later it was credited to the account. Paid for booking including changers, but had to pay again to change the return flight date. NEVER BOOK WITH eDREAMS.

Zenaida L.
Zenaida L.Charnwood 2615, ACT

slow and unable to get anything right

booked the flight it was good and simple
airline changed the flight - edreams let us know
airline changed the flight again and cancelled the new flight - edreams didnt bother to let us know
day came around mother traveled for 3 hours to airport and was advised that her flight was cancelled
edreams said it will take 24 - 48 hours to resolve
I called airline and they took the ticket off edream and booked the next flight for my mother will never do business with edreams again.

Unprofessional rude and disrespectful customers service

big dodgy agency
When you buy a ticket from them and something happen the will never help and response you ever I bought a ticket which was canceled by air line and I applied for refund and airline is saying to call eDreams and eDreams just don’t wanna help
Cheaters

Glen
Glen

Do not use !!!

Booked with this rubbish company - then found out you can't even choose seats. Trying for a refund, but am not confident. Seriously bad company to deal with, and should be avoided at all costs. read the reviews here... which I should have done first.

Edreams booking systems very clunky

I booked a flight from Bris to Syd and after 3 days trying to usr their online app I had to use online chat to resolve my questions. Jury still out on a promised refund
Update......payment refunded promptly.. Thank you

auswik
auswik

I asked edreams to check my booking. They replied that the flight cost had increased by 40% since they requested the booking from the airline.
I contacted the airline and found no price increase for that flight.

Tasha
TashaPerth, WA

Perfect

Yes, and the agent was very helpful. Expectations were meet. Every changes were made accordingly. I paid additional fees for the change of dates and all good with the booking

Summer S.
Summer S.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best thing ever!!!

Great prices!!! Flight was the cheapest I’ve ever seen a flight in my experience. Highly recommended, would not book a flight without it. App is so convenient and easy to use and navigate through. Very happy worth the yearly amount that’s for sure!!!

rob G.
rob G.Sydney, NSW

Totally useless, do not use this company

I booked flights from Sydney to London via Singapore, Jakarta and Doha last Xmas.

Upon arrival in Jakarta I was informed that unless I isolate for ten days in Jakarta I could not continue my journey.

In Sydney I was informed that I didn't need a visa for any of my trip, but it was not true.

I had to return to Sydney.

Edreams agreed to refund me for part of the trip and even that has not materialised.

Avoid.

Find out how eDreams compares to other Booking Services

They keep your money and you don’t holidays

Booked a trip 2 years ago, no refund for half the amount I paid, still owed over $1000 and have called numerous times. Told someone would call me to re book but it never happens. I will never ever use eDreams again

JonasRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Endlich gutes Gespräch

Bisher fand ich den Kundenservice von Edreams katastrophal. Ich musste für mein Anliegen einige Emails schicken und es schien unmöglich eine Telefonnummer zu bekommen. Bisdahin wirkte das auf mich schon wie Betrug. In der letzten Email habe ich explizit nach der Hotline Nummer gefragt und diese auch endlich bekommen. Das Gespräch verlief dann endlich erfolgreich und der freundliche Herr konnte alle meine Anliegen bearbeiten.

Lotfa El Taier
Lotfa El TaierGold Coast

Reliable travel agent

Excellent customer service
Easy and friendly to book and manage your booking through their website
Reliable and professional
Will use them again
I recommend them
I booked a return flight from Brisbane to Cairo on Etihad and all went smooth

Scam beware

BEWARE Be careful of Edreams they are scammers. I booked flights to Europe they took $13K from my credit card and then one of the flights never confirmed. I called and they said the flights were now $24K. I asked to cancel which they did and promised a refund. I have only received $910 which they claim settles the issue. I paid extra for better customer care but there is no one to call. I feel sick about trying to get my money back. Do not trust Edreams.

R.B.C.
R.B.C.Sydney, NSW

Happy with airline booking.

All I wanted was airline tickets which I am happy with but I don't wish to join up as a member.
This is a one off flight as I don't travel anymore due to health.

Sweta
SwetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service. Still chasing my refund

I can't tell in words how they make you suffer for making a booking with them that you will ensure you never make that mistake again. They are cheats. Quick in taking money and take forever to refund. And the follow ups that it takes. Still waiting to get my refund since 2 months now.

Emon U.
Emon U.asked

What is edreams contact number? I am based on sydney australia.

I only know the German number. You can ask them via Email. So did I

Natalie K.
Natalie K.

+44 2076608891
Good luck, they tel you what you want to hear but nothing ever happens.

Martin U.
Martin U.asked

e-dreams app doesn't update flight??
I have made a change of date on a flight, and I've reveived an email confirming my changes, but the app doesn't update the changes.
Now I'm afraid if the changes really apply. Anybody with similar experience?
kind regards
Marttin

Never use eDreams
Never use eDreamsasked

Has anyone found an actual phone number for a company representative? I have called a number of numbers with different country prefixes in the front and they all go back to the Indian call centre. I've had more than 10 interactions with this company and its all the same call centre with the same pattern. When you put pressure on them they will tell you a company representative will get back to you in 24 hours this is a scam so they can end the call. You will never hear from anyone but the call centre. Post if you have ever found a number for for this shelf company in Spain.

By the way the call centre doesn't know the difference between Austria and Australia and keeps sending me the number for Austria this is what you have to deal with.

steve
steve

THEY WILL NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL.
A COMPLETE FRAUD AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY AND HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO OPERATE.

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives