eDreams

eDreams

• Trip Completed Yes (154) · No (615)
  • Ease of Booking

Gold Bee

Gold Bee

Bad online booking experience

I went through and selected return tickets - happy with the price I added banking details after that an unexpected fee of over $96 was added. I tried to get help from customer support to cancel my booking - as my tickets were listed as 'free cancellation within 16 hours' and then read a review where a customer did not get their refund.

Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund

I have been trying for over 7 months to get my refund from them after the flights were cancelled due to Covid. Despite numerous phone calls to them and the airline directly I am no closer. Lack of english also makes it hard to communicate with them also. Definitely would not recommend them.

Geoff D.

Geoff D.Perth, WA

Why are they still operating.?? Avoid like the plague..!!

Muppet Motors

Muppet Motors

Avoid at all costs (note sister brand Opodo) - look at all the other reviews. You have been warned

Used fake terms and conditions to try to avoid a credit card chargeback after failing to refund a genuine flight cancellation refund request (months of waiting and chasing first). Avoid.

Sam J.

Sam J.

Rubbish Company with extremely poor customer service.

1. Customer Service is very poor.
2. Once you book an open ticket there is no seat available for long time even though airlines has tickets.
3. Customer service operators are from non English speaking countries with no knowledge of how to speak with customers
4. They don't have any training.
5. Customer service operators are from many different countries like India, Cambodia etc
6. They are robbers so if you want to cancel your ticket they deduct big amount.

Don't book ticket with them.

Kyndall

KyndallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing to offer but greed & appalling Customer Service

Prepaid car hire for a week. There was an issue with the hire company giving me the car. So I was stranded without a car and rushed off to catch the last shuttle leaving the airport for the day. I contacted edreams hoping they would give me atleast half of my money back as I understand them keeping part of my booking fees. However they would not issue any refund and the customer service was absolutely appalling. Highly recommend NOT using this company!

Trip CompletedYes
Booking TypeCar Hire
Cam H

Cam HAU

Don’t use this company

Do not use this company. Iv had no help from them at all my flight was cancelled due to COVID-19 in August and I’m still waiting for help 3 months later.

Petey

PeteySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

eDreams = Opodo t one star rating

On 5 March I received an email from edreams that our flight had been cancelled due to COVID-19. Our refund would be forthcoming. Eight months later still waiting. They had the hide to say I requested the refund in July! The airline (Lufthansa) refunded the funds over a month ago.

kimbo

kimboAU

Highway Robbery

Booked tickets through Edreams prior to covid breakout. Booked for two people but only recieved one ticket. Cost was $700au, after cancelling got $50au refund. Advice, avoid this company at all costs. I hope they are suffering because of the pandemic.

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price changed after I hit the pay button!

Emilia

EmiliaSydney, NSW

Still waiting on promised refund!

We have been waiting on a $4,000 refund from eDreams since April for flights cancelled in March due to Covid. The airline refunded the the full amount from these flights to eDreams months ago, but nothing from eDreams. Every time we call eDreams their story changes. They keep promising to pay next week, but next week never arrives! One staff member even put the phone down on me! These flight were expensive, and when they took the money from us, the airports were already closed, but we were unaware, however, eDreams were still taking money from unsuspecting travellers, like myself.

Rebecca S

Rebecca SPerth, WA

No refund for cancelled flights in 6.5 months!

Our flights were cancelled by our airline in March due to covid. The airline was offering a full refund but it has been impossible to obtain this from eDreams, as like many others have also found they proved impossible to contact, and any response that we received were ever increasing time frames for a refund, which continued to never appear. Check out the eDreams Scammers page on Facebook with over 2000 members all also struggling to obtain refunds from eDreams. We ended up contacting our bank and instigating a chargeback, as this appears to be the only way to actually get your money back from eDreams. I strongly recommend avoiding eDreams and certainly would never book with them again.

Mike W

Mike WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Impossible to contact

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

The worst agency/company ... Scam

I know ... you might be about to buy a ticket from E DREAMS because they are cheap but don't do it. if you have one minimum problem you are death ... They are the worst company to get contact with. I wish i did never buy the ticket I bought to Europe ... I have been waiting 7 months for them to fix my tickets, and have not been able to contact them... I am about to think they are scam

Agustin A.

Agustin A.South East Queensland, QLD

waiting a refund since April

I just can't be more frustrated with this company, I will rate the with a -10 if would be possible.
Short story, I bought a return flight from Barcelona to Brisbane, I supposed to flight back to Spain last April 21st but my flight got canceled because of COVID and I apply for a refund, I have been calling them every month since then and still NOTHING, today I tried to call and my 10 digit booking is not working and now I can't communicate with eDreams anymore, I strongly encourage people to book flight tickets with other company, it has been an absolutely nightmare and now that my booking reference number is not recognised anymore I just don't know what to do, I feel robed.

Trip CompletedYes

Rex B.

Rex B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My eDream nightmare.

I used my debitcard to purchase online easyJet tickets early Nov 2019.
This amount was for return flights for my wife and myself during May 2020. Both outward and return tickets paid for in one transaction. Both outward and return flights subsequently cancelled by the airlines due to Covid.
I had no idea that eDreams had "intercepted" what I thought was a direct booking with easyJet.
easyJet have refunded the full amount for the outward and return tickets......to eDreams ?!?!
eDreams have refunded the outward tickets to me, but have NOT refunded the money for the return tickets.
A refund process that took days to complete with other tickets bought direct with airlines, has taken months to get "half way" with eDreams.

Julia E

Julia EPerth, WA

Difficult and timely to change flights

Mehak D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No refund

eDreams worst customer experience ever. Cant beat this.

Had all my flights cancelled because of covid-19 and I am still waiting for answers for a correct time frame for when will I get the refund for my tickets.Everytime I hear different stories from edreams regarding my refund query. Each time I get to talk to anyone from edreams I am told that I will be receiving credit in two weeks... another month goes by, then im told 3 days, another month goes by etc. Finally was told by airlines that edreams never requested for the refund.Its not the waiting that bothers me, but edreams keep basically lying about what they are actually doing.

Beware people..dont book through them otherwise your money will be in vein.

Rowie

RowieQueensland

Do not use this company

We are still waiting on refunds from flights cancelled by airlines in March. No way of contacting an actual person in eDreams. No progress on requests. False dates of when we requested refund (I did so in March and they suggest I did it in July). Worse company to deal with.

Nick U.

Nick U.Perth, WA

Worst company

90 days after refund requested I still have no resolve, they told me wait 90 days now they are saying 120 days. When I asked what day they submitted my refund request they could tell me. Qantas have said they have refunded the money, they are waiting for everyone to give up on their refund

Basant Kumar Y.

Basant Kumar Y.asked

Hi i have book the tickets from edreams with ref number 6829541739 But on the same day they cancelled & this number showing invalid how i can get the refund .
how can i call them in Australia

Mehak D.

(+61) 282784214 You can call them on this number.

paperasked

Anyone interested in a class action against edreams?

Warwick
Warwick

I would be interested. They just refused to give me a physical address to send legal correspondence to.

paper

hi, sorry for your experience. I will update What happened today: EDreams gave back the money this afternoon ( without the cancellation fee of course which is about 250 Aud per person)
My case: airplane booked in Feb and Should fly in March with Qatar. It has been 7 months.
Here is what I have done:
We contacted Qatar( we contacted them a long time before, but they asked us to contact agent at the beginning), and insisted them to check the status of the ticket, and found out that EDreams had never attempted to contact them! After I let them noticed this, they started the process. The money will be back to EDreams first, then us. Of course I made few more calls with EDreams again before I get the surely answer.
The last call was one week ago, and the agent was quit clear, didn’t saying the usual 2 weeks or 3 months, but give a more precise time. I called them again today, and the money came back in my account!! It takes about 3 weeks after we pushed a bit with Qatar.
CONTACT YOUR AIRPLANE FIRM! Hope everyone can make it through very soon!
Tips: EDreams agent is more reachable in the Australian morning time.

Subha R
Subha R

My flights were cancelled 7 months back, Still trying to get my refund for family tickets of 4.
eDreams initially told me, my refund was process on 1/7/2020 and need to wait 3 months. After 3 months later still didn't get my refund.
When I last ring eDreams, they said my refund is processed and will get money within 2 weeks. Nothing received.
When I contacted airline, they told me that ticket status changed to refund, but not sure when eDreams process your refund.
Today 19/10/2020 when I tried to enter my booking reference number via phone when contacting eDreams, doesn't recognise my my booking reference at all. I don't know it's because they have marked as 'Refund' in their system.
So no way to ring them again.

Chiomi N.

Chiomi N.asked

Can I get a refund if I cancel my ticket

Betty V.
Betty V.

Takes hour to request.
They have an option to pay a non refundable fee for cancellation no matter what.
I don't trust them at all. There customer service is horrible. I've traveled for 20 years and never in my life have i experience such incompetency.
If you haven't bought a ticket pay extra for the peace of mind. I honestly now wish I had. I'm waiting on my refund since MARCH

Parri W.
Parri W.

I purchased spent the extra and purchased premium ticket. It was booked for the incorrect date and when I tried to cancel the only way I could contact them was via FB messenger. The guy kept giving me phone numbers that didn't work, he said he couldn't do anything to help.
Luckily when I spoke to Qantas they gave me a credit but told me that isn't normally what's done. I think the women felt really sorry for me because she said she had heard about them before and it's been nothing but bad.
My suggestion is DON"T DO IT

Get an answer from our members and eDreams representatives