Efficient Pure Plumbing

Efficient Pure Plumbing

See the Best Air Conditioning & Heating Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Efficient Pure Plumbing

John T
John TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Pleasure to Deal With - Truly Efficient

Job Satisfaction

Great total experience thanks Efficient.

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ducted heating unit.

Great customer service A1, Brenton and Ben straight into it, no messing around. Highly recommend this company. From the start of the process until the end very smooth no hassles. Lee

Couldn’t be happier

James and Michael completed the first service on our heating system. They arrived promptly and were very efficient, courteous and helpful. The work was competitively priced and we couldn’t be happier with their service

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Efficient Pure Plumbing compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Chris B.
Chris B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and perfect job

Its been an amazing experience from start to finish dealing with Efficient and pure plumbing. Daniel assessed and specified our need, the Girls at the office provided perfect communications and then Matt and Ben did a great job on the install

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do your research

Lei Gong
Lei GongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect services as well as systems installed

Good service job has been done today. And the service guy give us lots of good suggestions about maintenance.
Really appreciate and enjoy the services.
I will hardly recommend this company for their business.

Sold hard but delivered.

I don't believe we needed the duct replacement that we were told we did, but other than that the install by Kirsten and Joel was very professional, prompt and I am happy with the final product.

David S.
David S.

Not Just Efficient By Name!

We chose Efficient Pure Plumbing to supply and fit our Braemar LCQ1450 2 years ago and are were very happy with the cooler, price and service.
We had a maintenance service today, performed by Daniel and James, who were both professional and friendly. I recommend this company, as everyone we have dealt with has exceeded our expectations in product knowledge, customer relations and workmanship.
Many thanks EPP!
Dave

alex
alexmelbourne

Please don't trust this company!

Daniel and James

We’ve been having problems with our evaporative air con. The boys we’re extremely honest , efficient and helpful. Taking time to explain every aspect of the best and most efficient way to use my aircon

Woofy
WoofyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Relieved dont have to live with hot humid weather through summer

from the first contact to the installation was of high standard. The chap that came within 2days of inquiry came to give us a quote and all so recomend the best place for installation, I had over payed by my own mistake and they reimbursed me the difference strait away. The installation was done by Brenton and Sam , they were very prompt and professional with insalling my split system . I would highly recommend them and the company they work for.

Janine H.
Janine H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not ask for better service

A request for quotation on line two days later the salesman is at my door and a week later three Daikin Reverse Cycles are fitted to my home. Was one of the least stressful things I have to do in 2020 and was everybody was super efficient and professional from the office staff to Brenton and Matt who fitted the units and Chris the electrician. Highly recommend Efficient Pure Plumbing for all your heating and cooling needs.

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful, professional and time efficient

Today I had my Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner installed by Brenton, Sam, Max and Roley. They were all very polite and professional. They worked well together to give me a great result. I am very happy with the new unit.

Marls
MarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch job once again!

My family and I have used EPP for multiple jobs now with the latest being a complete 'rip out & replace' of my old ducted heating system. From the initial query through to the fantastic effort by the guys Kevin & Hendy (Michael) today, I couldn't be happier. And to top it all off, the price was competitive & really reasonable. I can now rest easy knowing there is no longer any asbestos (the old flue) in my home & look forward to an efficient heating system which is much needed here in the Yarra Valley! Thanks again EPP team.