EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65") Questions & Answers

MPN: K650USNP
Listing monitored by EKO

8 questions from our users

MelB
MelBasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi, my Telstra tv streaming box is connected by hdmi but the tv is showing up no signal. Telstra tv box works fine on a different tv. I have tried all 3 hdmi ports but there is no signal. Tv is brand new.

Hi Mel

Please make sure that the HDMi cable used is 2.1 high speed cable

Jayden.C
Jayden.Casked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

My general tv is quite blurry is this a common issue or what

Hi Jayden

No it should not be

Could you please email us on info@ayonz.com for us tonorganise tech support for you

Joshasked

Hello,

I've had this TV for 5 months, however recently the eko logo that appears when turning on the tv now faintly flickers in the background when watching regular channels on the TV. This is incredubly distracting when trying to watch TV - can you please advise how to fix this?

Hi josh

Please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can organise a tech to come out and check it out

Josh

I have emailed but still haven't had a response back even though it's been over 3 weeks. The issue is even worse now - when turning on there are lines which appear all across the screen to the point that you can't see the image on the screen at all.

Thanks,

Hi josh

Could I have your email address so i can locate your email to us so we can help you

Tiara R.
Tiara R.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi, I have just purchased an android 65inch TV and have had it for 2 days. Last night I turned it off when going to bed and this morning it won't turn back on. I have tried using the buttons on TV, unplugging TV ect but still won't work please help!

Stephanie Flint
Stephanie Flintasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi! I’ve recently just moved into a new house and my Eko tv isn’t allowing me to search channels when I scroll through settings it goes straight past channels

Hi

We recommend you go to settings and do a factory reset

Through the setup after the reset , it will prompt you to scan the channels

Shaun Pollock
Shaun Pollockasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

My tv connected to internet won't load Netflix or prime. Done a speed test through Netflix and got all green ticks. But still won't load. Tried a factory reset and tried resetting the app. Tried switching from wifi to cable. Also have to hard restart the tv every time I want to change HDMI input? Why? Doesn't seem like a very smart "smart TV"

Hi Shaun

Sorry for this , but it could be a firmware error , please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange for a tech to come out

Josh M.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Bought the 65" EKO Smart tv from big W today but can't see to cast to it from my google phone.
Both tv and phone are on the same wi-fi network but my phone doesn't have the tv as an option to cast to. How do we do this?

Hi josh

You need to use screencast function on the tv

Hi,

I do. I go into the cast option (green image of tv with phone + wifi signal coming off it), from here it says ready for connection with adapter name and adapter ID. But when I go to my phone to cast it doesn't come up as an option, only my Chromecast will come up that's setup on another tv.

Hi josh

This seem strange , I am not familiar with the google phone

toby.allofthem
toby.allofthemasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hello, for some reason the YouTube app won’t connect on the smart TV. It says that there is no internet connection yet I’m still able to watch Netflix and play on my consoles with no issues.

Hi Toby

I recommend you reset the tv

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs