Electrodry VIC

Electrodry VIC

ShpUser

ShpUserGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic Service

I was very happy with the service I received. They were fast, efficient and did a great job. Arrived on time. The job was completed in the allocated amount of time.

Franchise UsedShepparton

HAPPY LITTLE VEGIMITE

Wayne who i used before come to clean carpet and while doing that we spoke about drapes in lounge in bedroom how they were marked with handmarks .He gave me a time and said be back next week to do drapes .Also another resident in village wanted bathroom ,shower and kitchen tiles cleaned so he agreed to do that after my curtains .Both jobs done and everything up to scratch for Christmas another good job 2 happy customers .David 25th November 2020d

Franchise UsedMooroolbark

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• VIC

I wish I'd done this years ago

Sven was very aware of Covid rules and was reassuring and professional. He did all the mattresses in the house and we are all extremely happy. I will be using this service again in about 18 months.
Fantastic

Franchise UsedPakenham

Lounge clean

Rang to get a quote on my lounge 3 seater with a Chase said it was a big one quoted $190 to $250 guy turns up asks if I have had it done before respond no says $360 when I mentioned in quote said maximum is $250 just shrugged.

Franchise UsedMooroolbark
  • VIC

Great Job and easy to deal with

Cleaned our carpet and chairs like new , great job Joe and we will get them back when they need a re-clean.
If you need your carpets or chairs cleaned I recommend this service.

Franchise UsedMorwell

Rochelle Condon

Rochelle CondonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Fabulous results and great service

I am thrilled with the results and the courtesy and the Service Thanks so much am singing your praises to all my friends. You did a great job and I will hire you again for some of the other serviced

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Rochelle. Thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you enjoy your clean and germ-free carpets. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

I love the song

I haven’t actually used electrodry products but the ad is so catchy. I often find myself singing it on random occasions. I can’t wait to use the service xx xx

Franchise UsedSale
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Holly. We're glad to hear from you. Feel free to let us know when you're ready to book. We'll make sure to give your carpets that extra Electrodry care. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Product and service

I got a quote to clean and sealed my tiles and grout, and would not recommend the job, only part of the grout was sealed, I was instructed that once the grout was sealed water would slide off it and as I mop the dirt would come up easier as the seal on the grout protects it from getting stuck. 3 months later I called customer service to discuss my dissatisfaction with the service, to which I was told a consultant would come out, well that was a waste of my time as he quoted me more money to fix the job they didn’t do correctly the first time.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Sandra. Thanks for your feedback. We'll look into this for you straight away. To help you further, kindly message us with your service address.

Robyn W

Robyn WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrendous customer service - don't bother.

Helen McDougall

Helen McDougallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic job

Joe did a fantastic job removing the stains and was very professional. The care he took when arriving and during the time he was at the premises was Utmost outstanding

Franchise UsedBallarat
  • VIC

Wonder job and very friendly service

On time, carpets come up beautiful and very friendly service. Cleaner explained what he was doing and went about it in a very professional manner. Would certainly recommend electro dry.

Franchise UsedBallarat

Robyn

RobynSouthwest, VIC

Carpet burnt.

My carpet was burnt whilst being cleaned. I have made 6 phone calls and sent 5 emails with photos of the burnt carpet. I have not received any form of communication from a manager to have the issue repaired or carpet replaced. I would not recommend Electrodry to anyone very poor service.

Franchise UsedGeelong
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Robyn. Thanks for your feedback. To help you further, kindly private message us with your service address. Alternatively, you may email us on marketing@edry.com.au

Unknown

UnknownThe Mallee, VIC

Carpets

Very happy with the result of my carpets after the representative had finished. He was very professional and I couldn't have asked for a better service. I have no hesitation in recommending the service to my friends

Franchise UsedMildura

J and J of Seabrook

J and J of SeabrookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Rugs, stairwell, landing and two bedrooms done to perfection

From making the booking to completion of the job at hand can only be described as excellent. The young man arrived on time, was extremely polite and took great care to clean our (tightly woven) rugs, stairs, landing and two guest rooms perfectly. We were delighted with the service provided and have given your details to several neighbours!! Thank you for excellent service & competitive price!!

Exhorbitant charges for extras

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Peter. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we'll make sure to look into this for you straight away. To help you further, kindly private message us with your best contact number.

Jenna W

Jenna WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Grout cleaning- amazing!! Looks brand new

Had my tiles cleaned and grout cleaned and sealed. The transformation was Amazing. The tiles look like we have just built again. They look so clean and fresh. So happy with the result.

Robyn Boyd

Robyn BoydNortheast, VIC

Cleaning of 2 air conditioning units.Carpet cleaning of lounge room

The man did an excellent job couldn’t of asked for better service.He was on
Time and very friendly which was very refreshing.The cleaning of the carpet was very professional and also both air conditioners work much better now after cleaning of them were done

Franchise UsedBenalla
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Robyn! We're glad to read that you found our carpet and air conditioner cleaning services satisfactory. We'd love to hear from you again in the future.

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

We’ve had the team at Electrodry back a few times now and each time they’ve explained the process and the likelihood of stain removal. Was extremely happy with Tim who finished the last job today! Exceptional customer service!

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Awesome job

The couch is as good as new.
I could never do that good a job myself. Thank you Electrodry for your ease of booking and care in what you do, cheers.

Franchise UsedMildura

Jude Michaels

Jude MichaelsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress Clean I

Not happy! I told it would take 2-4hrs The Clean was fine however, It’s now 5.5hrs later and still very very wet. Guess where I’ll be sleeping tonight!
Not good! ERRRRRGH!!!