4.1

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

CLEANERS DID NOT SHOW UP

Cleaners did not show up despite communications the day before to confirm time. Unable to contact optima by call/email/text despite multiple attempts. Had to find another end of lease cleaner.

Job Well Done!

They did a great job cleaning my Weber bbq. It looks very clean compared to when they first started. The team arrived on time and were very efficient. Thank you so much for your service! Highly recommend!

Sandip Dallakoti

Sandip DallakotiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfert service best price best result

house were left spot less, they were professional,on time, quality work, friendly, great communication, responsive...,
i am very happy with job and price,
will be using their service again and
highly recommend optima cleaners.

Best service & best price

Oven back to looking like new! Best service and best price 5 star service will use their service again thank you for your great service- highly recommended - Gitte 0419 350 656.

Matt R

Matt RSydney, NSW

Perfect result

I would very much recommend this company for BBQ cleaning. They achieved a great outcome on a very used BBQ. Great communication, prompt service and an outstanding result. Highly recommended.

Sushant Singh Thapa

Sushant Singh ThapaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent in work

Had a end of lease cleaning and the house looks clean as it was new and got my full bond back,deatil in cleaning and no any place to complain,easy to work with and not so expensive as well would recommend everyone to try them.

Disappointed consumer

Disappointed consumer

Terrible

Yvonne P

Yvonne P

Having my oven cleaned was fantastic.

My oven is like new again, I recomend every one to have it done , I could not have done such a great job. It is somthing that sould be done once a year.

M K.

M K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok

Not very happy with the BBQ cleaning. Rates were discounted but eventually the quality too. lesson learned. When I pointed out areas to be cleaned they did clean but argued that rates had been discounted, so expect a discounted job

Jules D.

Jules D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my oven cleaning service

Very happy with the oven cleaning service provided by Optima Cleaners. The technician was punctual, polite and professional. He did a fantastic job cleaning my oven. The oven looked like new after the cleaning!

Bythesea

BytheseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

These guys did an excellent job, everything was clean including carpet, oven, windows and walls looked unreal. Even worked late into the night too get the job done. Will deffinately get our bond back. Thankyou very much

Andre

AndreSydney, NSW

Great Clean!

I hired Optima Cleaners for a moving our clean. They did a wonderful job. Very friendly, and most importantly for me - reliable. Their rate was also competitive compared to the other x3 company's I received quotes from. Side note; after the first clean I received the full bond back no issues. Would highly recommend and I would certainly use these guys again.

USE SIGNAL

USE SIGNALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work

Booked cleaning with Optima for 4bedroom massive house and the work Vik and his team mates done is next level. Everything is looking shiny, tidy and clean no doubt got my bond back. Will use again in Future.

Mata

MataSydney, NSW

Amazing cleaning

I could not have cleaned it any better myself, fabulous job done in a timely manner from start to finish, full bond refund will definitely use again, thank you so much

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Incompetent from the start

Wrong details taken down, promised 8 am but by 9.30 no one arrived or had the courtesy to let me know what was happening. I called to see what was happening!!!!. The Contractor did call at 11 am but no apology and frankly he could not have cared less.
I DO NOT RECOMEND THEM . Totally Incompetent.

So glad we found Optima Cleaners

We booked Vik and the team from Optima Cleaners for a Bond Clean + Carpets and they did such an amazing job. Everything was perfectly clean and looked fantastic. There are a few small things that the real estate were picky about but Optima Cleaners came back the next day and fixed everything so that the real estate was perfectly happy. We would use Optima again :)

Preet B.

Preet B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

They came to do a carpet cleaning they were on time and did a great job all the stains got removed and we are very happy we will use again thanku

Julie H

Julie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven Clean

Optima cleaners cleaned my oven on New Years Eve!! They pulled out all stops to get it done even with people off sick. The cleaner did my oven, stove top and range hood in quick time and did an excellent job. Oven looks new!! I highly recommend this business

Pia C.

Pia C.Sydney, NSW

Landlord gave compliments!

The team arrived promptly, communicated well and did a better job at cleaning than I could have ever imagined.
We got our full bond back without a question and even got compliments on how well looked after the property was. They made everything so easy for us. Thank you!

Jaskaran S.

Jaskaran S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

They came up on time and did a great job on my oven and make it new we will be using them again. It was perfect and amazing thank u so much