Optima Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optima Cleaners

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

West End
West EndSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not value for money spent

Contact with Optima was prompt & thorough . Team friendly & polite. Did a great job with oven,bathrooms. As apartment freshly painted and new carpet laid, focus to clean was needed on other areas. Unfortunately we had to mop painted garage floor & entry tiled courtyard to apartment - areas that were discussed before job commenced, & agreed on.
Also we had to move the booked date & times twice to accommodate Optima which pushed our schedule back.

Shay R.
Shay R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Jazz and Manni were on scheduled time, worked fast with no break and did an amazing job. Both were friendly and courteous at all times. I would highly recommend this company in Brisbane.

Excellent service.

Jazz and Mani were Really thorough and knowledgeable. Quick. Efficient. Communicative. Would definitely use them again. Thank you. This is reputable company. We only booked yesterday and they came today.

Lisa E.
Lisa E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Cleaners on the day were very friendly and professional. Got out marks I have had for years. Thorough cleaning job well done guys. Will be recommending them to friends and family.

Fantastic Service - can not more highly recommend

My BBQ was in need of series TLC (only 1 year old) - but severe neglect on my part - but is now like brand new……. And cleaned up and left the place cleaner than he found it…. What a great service

Jamal Sydney, NSW

Worst job ever

This is a really really bad cleaners company . Accept my job and on the day the job needs to be done just canceled the job . Said the apartment is under average. Really unprofessional. Doesn’t even deserve 1 star .

Jamal

Yes I can , how come u can say it’s fake I will call u wth all necessary proof

Jamal

I don’t have time to sit back and write fake feedback. I wrote because, the cleaners cancel the job at the last minute. I am really upset and it’s cost me the bond .

Wonderfull job

Jazz and Mani left my windows sparkling. They are a great team and worked very hard to leave everything spotless. They are true professionals and I will recommend them to family and friends Also great value for money. My home is large with lots of Windows and the price was very reasonable. Thank you Jazz and Mani.

Geeta
GeetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unsatisfactory, unprofessional company

The most unprofessional company. Two people came , With an attitude, were not happy with the work that was required and quoted on. Left with a wet carpet that had a nasty smell the next day. The lounge suite piece of 3-2-1 were left with water marks and on bringing this to the companies attention, nothing has been done.
Never let them in your property. They left mine in a worse condition.

Natalie R.
Natalie R.Perth, WA

Oven Cooktop and range hood clean

• +1Thumbnail

Sarah T.
Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Horrendous Cleaning and No Respect

• +1Thumbnail
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven Clean

Arrived on time,very professional & turned the oven back to new condition, cleaned up afterwards to a high standard. Would have no hesitation in recommending Optima oven cleaners.
Great service, will use again.

Mrs_B
Mrs_BBrisbane

Cleaners themselves excellent but office unorganised

Booked the job many weeks out to lock in date and time which was confirmed. The day before I was asked if I could change it but I had movers booked and the keys needed to be handed back it was impossible. Eventually they said it would be same day but afternoon so only a slight inconvenience.
Cleaning job was excellent though.

Bob
Bob

excellent job on the cleaning of our oven

We are very impressed with the quality of the result, the gentleman (Muja) who cleaned our old oven was very polite and efficient. He left our oven gleaming like new. If I could give more stars I would

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress Clean

Don't go with these scammers I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Can't even ring you to see if they can put the appointment forward they only texted and my answer was no.
Then they can't even turn up on time or call to say that they would be late. I had to ring them. They were rude when talking with them.
Stay away. I didn't want to give them any rating but I had to.

Janet

Yes that would be your response to try and cover yourselves. Just an excuse.

Brand Manager B.Optima Cleaners

Can you tell us when was the job done?

Preet B.
Preet B.South East Queensland, QLD

carpet cleaning

they came and do a carpet cleaning and they were on time and did a great job and we all are very happy with the service and we like the price really appreciated

Read more reviews - page 2