2Optima Cleaners

Job Satisfaction

Tamie W
Tamie W

Best oven cleaners in Adelaide

Prompt and friendly communication with quick response to email queries.
Immaculate results for oven and BBQ clean, recommend to everyone.
Dael M.
Dael M.South East Queensland, QLD

As good as new

The Optima Cleaner was punctual…arrived on time. He was very polite and friendly. Let me know how the process went for cleaning my floor rug. He did a great job as the rug came up like new. He tidied up after he was done and no mess left anywhere.
Rates and Fees
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Fantastic, friendly service

Optima Cleaners were extremely fast and efficient, did a great job of cleaning the apartment and were very friendly with prompt, excellent service. I would definitely hire them again and would recommend to anyone.
Ben
BenSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Sensational Service, Excellent Job!

was really happy with the great service! booking was straight forward with clear communication. the technician who came was polite efficient and autonomous. the technician was able to achieve great results with 39 upholstered chairs which looked perfect by the end of the service. will happily rebook again!
Carolyn M
Carolyn MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • +2Thumbnail
kerryn m.
kerryn m.

Fantastically Awesome Cleaners & Service

Helpful. Couteous. Professional.
Punctual. Flexible. Reliable.
Happy. Easy to deal with.
Kept updated all the way through the booking to clean process.
Ian D
Ian DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service for Carpet and Lounge Cleaning

The boys were very thorough with the cleaning
The Communication through out was excellent
Highly recommended
Jenny B.
Jenny B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Disappointing update to my extremely disappointing service

***
UPDATE: Optima Cleaners finally got in touch with me after reading this review. They offered a full refund but only after I delete the review. Of course, I told them that I would delete the review after I had received the refund, but they were unable to accompany, which leads me to believe they had no intention of ever providing me a refund, they just used it as an excuse to try and get me to take down the review. Since then, I have not heard a word from after they told me a week ago that they would get back to me.

They also replied to my review with absolute non-sense which does not encompass what happened at all!!!
***

David Dos Santos
David Dos Santos2 posts

Great clean!

Really well done job. Particular impressed with the minor details - such as inside window rail dust and dirt that was cleaned.
Jules
Jules
  Fair Incentive

Very pleased with our oven clean!

Jass did an excellent job on our oven and rangehood and saved me a lot of time and stress in preparing to vacate our rental
Woollahra resident
Woollahra residentSydney, NSW

Optima oven cleaning

Very prompt service and very friendly technician. Our fellow Asmit,did an outstanding job on our oven, cooktop and range hood. I would definitely recommend and have them back
Ziad H
Ziad HSydney, NSW

I’mVery happy & Satisfied with the results

I’m very impressed with Sunil ,great job & a fantastic finish,Sunil was very helpful & professional.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Absolutely the easiest carpet clean ever

Kept me informed of his arrival, did a great job advised me of leave windows open and fans on for better drying.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Doug R.
Doug R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Property Bond clean and carpets

Dhaval was on time as agreed and listened to all my instructions and wants about the job. Was polite and gave me the impression that he knew what he was doing. On inspection (next day) of the property he cleaned, it was done very well and he left no mess behind.