2Optima Cleaners

310 reviews · Statistics

75% · 23271 · 23%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alan Crowley
Alan Crowley2 posts

Great proffessional service

David from Optima Cleaners provided a very friendly and professional service.
He also provided me with good information regarding cleaning products and specific methods
Cleaning was completed to the highest standard.
I will be recommending Optima Cleaners to friends and family.
Lily
Lily

Fantastic End of Lease Clean

We hired Optima cleaners for an end of lease clean given their bond back guarantee and they did not disapoint! They offered a very competitive and reasonable price, and completed the clean as planned in a very timely and professional manner. Overall the clean was great, and we managed to have our full bond returned (as promised). I would highly recommend optima cleaners for end of lease cleaning.
Cathy A.
Cathy A.2 posts

Work was perfect

Guri cleaned two ovens. Both are immaculate. \one had not been cleaned for a long time.
Kelly
Kelly2 posts
Optima Cleaners   DM
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

Thorough and professional

Optima do a great job with our routine clean. House is fresh and spells so clean when we walk in.
Ric Golden Beach
Ric Golden Beach

On time good job

Had full house clean including oven. Very pleased with the job!
KathrynG
KathrynGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Ellen
Ellen

Lounge rug chair clean

Excellent job done by Geoff? Jeff? at 2/47 oliver street kedron
Feels and looks like I have new lounge /rug and swivel chair
Andrew
AndrewQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect clean by Christian

Christian did an excellent job on my BBQ which had black spot from a fire. The BBQ came up wonderfully almost like new.
Tom
Tom
Optima Cleaners   DM
Gabrielle
GabrielleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparkling Clean Oven

My oven looks amazing after Christian cleaned it and NO mess left, perfectly clean. Every time. I will absolutely use Optima again (this is my 3rd time my oven has been cleaned by Optima) Great price and service.
Judy
JudyNSWSydney, NSW

A great job

The Optima response to my request for a quote was prompt and confirmation of an appointment timely very efficient. Asmit did a great job on my oven, which was badly in need of cleaning. I highly recommend Optima and Asmit’s services.
Matt
MattVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Aaykay did a fantastic job - great attention to detail, and thoroughly explained everything. Will use him again.
Kerry
KerryNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent oven cleaning service from Optima Dee Why

Excellent service from Asmet at Optima Dee Why. Arrived on time, was fast and thorough, friendly and polite. I would use Optima again.
Graham
GrahamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job and Great service

The man called to let me know he was on the way, turned up on time. The transformation of the oven was amazing