Does a great job but could improve some areas

I am quite impressed with this vacuum cleaner. I must say that it is the best vacuum I have owned so far. It sucks well even when the rug looks clean, it still manages to pick up dust, lots of it, when you see it filling up inside the bag less bit. The downside for me is that it shuts down automatically for sometime, perhaps from overheating at the maximum number 5 but I'm not sure if this is the reason. My other concern is that although it does an impressive job at suction, the connecting stick/brush becomes weak when picking up dirt from the rug at a certain stage. I started noticing this after a few months after usage.

Purchased .

OK
Good
Good
Noise Level
Loud
Product is used: Rarely
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Clogging Issues Yes
Hi Favca Kathy from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with model ZUF4303PET. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy with reference 817558 Thanks Kathy

So disappointing

Being an 'Animal Allergy Pro' I expect this vacuum to be very efficient in picking up pet hair but this is not the case.
When using the vacuum
Dog hair keeps building up around the conical filter
Hair comes up out of the dust bin and sits at the dust bin opening (the dust bin is not full)
The turbo head only works on very low pile carpet
The filter smells even after being rinsed and dried after each use as well as replaced every few months
Electrolux tell me this is all normal and part of customer maintenance, they were very unhelpful.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Works OK but plastic used is useless

We have owned our machine for 3.5 years and as far as cleaning house (and car is concerned) the vacuum cleaner works well. BUT... we had the cleaning head (not a power head) replaced under warranty and now the replacement is also stuffed. Our Tellus lasted us 20+ years but this one requires a new head and hose. And because it has a square filling, generic heads don't fit.
So if you don't use it often and are real gentle with it, it will work well for you, but otherwise don't expect the bits made of plastic to last. I expected a lot more for my money as this isn't a cheap machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Not Happy Stops working in 40 min.

The vacuum cleaner stops after 40 minutes of work from over heat. Is there a solution to have this resolved?
I don't know.
I need help I do not want to buy another vacuum cleaner, Well not Electrolux that's for sure!
I am looking fo an alternative to Electrolux vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Josef Linda from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the vacuum. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda Thanks

Rubbish

We have owned this vacuum for around 8 months after owning 2 Dyson machines. Since we’ve had it, it has blocked multiple times, the filters need constant cleaning, the turbo head intermittently looses power and now the handle has cracked. Purchased after recommendation from a consumer site. Initially cleaned well but long term it has been a poor choice. Poor quality in all respects, I would not recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worst Vaccum ever! Have to scrape off lint ATLEAST 3-4 times just to vacuum my 120m2 3 bedroom home.

I purchased this vacuum about a year ago. It kept cutting over heating and cutting out. I took it back to Briscoes who gave me a new one. Again this vacuum is more trouble than what it is worth.
I have to clear the top filter atleast 3 times just to get around my three bedroom home.
I took back to Briscoes and the manager told me that it is designed that way and all vacuums are the same.
Having to clean your filter 4 times in one session is the norm apparently.

This product is not fit for purpose.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great vacuum

Great vacuum cleaner. When storing can be unstable but while using it is stable and doesn't tip over. Every now and then power cuts out but think it does it when filters get blocked. I am in a dusty environment so clean filters every 3weeks. Easy to maneuver and lightish to lift. Makes the carpet feel clean. Picked up double the amount of dirt compared to my old vacuum.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Power issues blamed on filters

After less than 1 year of use we sent back due to the power not working properly. The automatic winder would wind by itself after just a few months and eventually the power would only work when fully extended, but had to be held out. When brought in under the 5 year warranty dust in the filters was the reason for the cord damage! Not impressed and will certainly not purchase an electrolux in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi SsF, Rumana from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum. We would love the opportunity to discuss the concern. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au with reference 713848 attention Rumana. Thanks Rumana.Thanks Rumana. We have already sent to electolux and it will not be covered by warranty and have had to pay $62 for that. Have already discussed with "customer service" and after that experience will chose not to purchase this brand again.

Great for pet hair

Love this vacuum, I've had it for over 2 years. Easy to use, fantastic suction, picks up stubborn pet hair. Simple to retrieve something that accidentally gets sucked up. Not very noisy, long cord, simple to empty the barrel. Don't have to rinse the filters very often either. Can recommend, value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Powerful, clean any surface

I have this for almost 9 months now replacing the noisy Hoover. Suction power is so good so I only need to set at 2/5 on wooden floor and 3/5 on carpet (med thick), meaning less noise & electricity. Less noisy than replaced Hoover so now my 5yo son can still play while I am vacuuming. I love the longer cord too. Barrel capacity is not too big so for my fortnightly uses I need to empty it half way through the vacuuming.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Warranty Service GREAT!

I was very disappointed, but I have since changed my mind. I replaced my ten year old Miele vacuum (which still worked) with this bagless Electrolux, hoping to save on purchasing bags. The Electrolux is a bit of work to maintain cleaning and replacing filters. I've had it two years and the power switch would not work. Luckily, I did save my proof of purchase. I contacted Electrolux and they arranged a courier and picked it up the following day. I got it back repaired a day later! I guess you just have to weigh the pros and cons of a bagged machine to a bagless. As far as cleaning it works great! Thank you Electrolux for your service.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

absolutely terrible.

We Have a small home and this vacum cuts out and overheats constantly even on a wooden floor. I contacted the service centre who blamed my wool rug for the fault so the issue is still not resolved . Worst vacum cleaner ever. I will not be recommending this vacum to anyone.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Cleans perfectly from all corners

This Vacuum cleaner cleans every corner efficiently and cleanly. I would definitely recommend buying this product to interested buyers. having been using for over 3 months closely. Another best feature is this cleaner is bagless and has speed variations. I bought this in Appliances Online, quickly delivered on placing the order.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent suction, read the reviews very helpful

Excellent suction, read the reviews very helpful, this one has a black handle some come with a white handle and the position of the handle is under not on top, I think it is better. Little hard to use. I have been using this vacuum for one month and the hose is easier to handle not so stiff. very long cord. A helpful tool is an adapter to switch to the older style, round tubing, so you can use them.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic vaccum for poeple with pets

Highly recommend this vaccum for anyone with pets. It's a winner!
Easy to use, lightweight, small and compact. If you have allergies or children and looking for an effective cleaning solution, then you must consideer this produst, you won't be disappointed. In terms of avlue for money, the vaccum was very affordable when comparred to other similar products.

Great vacuum cleaner.

It’s a very powerful and reliable vacuum cleaner. We use it to vacuum our tile, timber floors and carpet. It also works very well with pet fur. We used this vacuum cleaner to clean our mattress and it picked up very fine dust from our 3 months old mattress. We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Good suckin power

We just upgraded our up right bag vac with this vac because it was putting dust every where and way to Hervey compaired to this model! It has great cleaning power and gets under places our old vac couldn't get to. It also wasn't bad on price too and are very happy with it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

This is my first bagless vacuum. At first I was apprehensive moving away from the previous barrel machine with motorized power head, but after the first use I was more than happy with its performance. There is a certain pleasure found in watching just how much dog hair and general stuff this machine sucks up as it is in action.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bought this because the old one spat out dust

We decided it was time last year to upgrade our old vacuum with one that would put less dust back into the air. This one is fantastic and keeps the majority of the dust in the catcher. No bags required too so no added costs when having to empty the unit out

Date PurchasedOct 2017

very useful

I purchased this vacuum because is asthmatic and I wanted to make sure that his room is free from dust. it is a strong vacuum and doesn't make a cloud of dust behind it. the only problem is that I had to change the filter because it was full of dust in such a short time even after washing it and following the instructions. Also it is a multi floor surface vacuum but when it comes to wooden floors/tiles the suction is too strong which makes it hard to push the handle.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

The suction on the vacuum has dropped to considerably low. Number is at max of 5 - and no blockages what so-ever. Any ideas?

We purchased our vac in July 18. Could you please advise why is keeps grabbing on the floor with the suction? It is so hard that it is almost impossible for me to remove it. I have vinyl floors. It grabs so hard that it pulls the vinyl up which is a worry to me. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Turn the suction down. Also make sure you are switching between lino and Carpet mode

Our Turbo head makes an extremely loud noise whenever it is lifted from the surface. We had it replaced when it was earlier under warranty, but the noise is so loud that it is very uncomfortable. Should we buy another replacement because the motor might have an issue which is causing the noise?
Hi Brian, Tania from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Electrolux vacuum cleaner. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Thanks, Tania

Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)Ultraflex Green (ZUFG4201OR)Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET)Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4205AF)Ultraflex Allergy (ZUF4201OR)Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT)Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Bin Capacity1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L1.7L
Price (RRP)$699$529$459$399$299$549$649$449$799$399
Power1600W1600W1600W1600W
Weight5.4kg5.31kg5.31kg5.31kg5.4kg5.4kg5.4kg5.4kg5.4kg5.4kg
Turbo Nozzle AccessoryNoYesAeroPro TurboNoAeroPro TurboAeroPro TurboNoNoNo
Hard Floor Nozzle AccessoryYesYesNoNoNoYesNoYesNo
Floor NozzlePowerPro motorisedAeroPro ExtremeAeroPro ExtremeAeroPro ExtremeAeroPro ExtremeAeroPro ExtremeAeroPro ExtremePowerPro motorisedAeroPro Extreme
HEPA Filter YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Release dateNov 2014Nov 2014Nov 2014
Replaced byElectrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)

Visit official website - Download manual