Bring back the old version of the rectangle cube Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner!

This model can be used on any floor surfaces from the old and new, to any type of hard floorings of the tiles,and floor boards to even getting to the hard to reach places like vacuuming to get rid of spider cob webs in the ceilings, Thanks to the long hose and extendable metal pole I love!
It has a great strong sucking horse power motor as it is bagless,
But I DO NOT recommend to buy it, if your house is old that collects a lot of dust as the motor tends to pause as it overheats due to the fast collection of dust.
The negative part of the vacuum cleaner itself is of the foot that is attached to the metal pole,
Why is it so chunky as to how the old Retangle tube Electrolux had a skinnier foot easy to use and now the foot of my vacuum cleaner , the wheel rubbers has loosened up making it hard for me to vacuum without the foot jamming and jarring in the way.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Great Vacuum Cleaner, turbo head removes all pet hair

This cleaner is ideal on hard floors and the turbo head is perfect for the carpets, has great suction when the filters are not blocked.
the cord is quite long, so you can use it within a 30mtr radius, it's light to carry around easy clean canister and the filters are cost efficient. The only down turn is the turbo head is a bit hard to get the hair out, just needs to be an adjustable brush remover. Had this cleaner for over 4 years and love it. I have a Golden Retriever and a Cat so there is a lot of fur loss and this cleaner does it's job perfectly

Purchased in October 2015 at The Good Guys for $329.00.

Light to use - 12m cord - 2 heads

I borrowed this vac from daughter & found it did a good job on carpet, tiles and wood floor and window tracks. I have a bad right shoulder so found the head a bit difficult to take off - no trouble for able bodies. Daughter used it to vac my mattress. I loved the 12m cord and ease of getting under the lounge without having to move heavy furniture. Very impressed. One would need adequate storage space.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Awesome cleaner!

We have carpet and rug in our house and we have a dog living inside. Cleaning it was a disaster until we found this vacuum cleaner. It is amazingly great picking up everything, even the tiniest dust on the floor! Highly recommended!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Amazing suction

This vacuum is amazing. I have a German shepherd who sleeps inside, and sheds everywhere. This picks up everything. It’s super light weight so I actually enjoy vacuuming now. It’s great!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clogging Issues No

This vacuum has some serious design faults that need to be addressed (or ours is faulty)

Having moved on from a previous Electrolux, the Ultra Performer which was excellent, we had no hesitation in looking at another Electrolux. We use this vacuum on hard floors only and the machine is filled with dust and lint within minutes. The cone type filter on the top of the machine gets clogged instantly and the filters get dirty within a few minor uses. The performance of the vacuum dramatically drops if you don't clean these filters and empty the canister, which I understand, but surely not after 5 minutes?! There is no way you can even complete 4 rooms unless you empty it completely and clean out the cone filter. It also pushes out a lot of heat. We also purchased the Silent Parketto hard floor nozzle which is apparently "quieter" but that is totally false. I find it interesting now this vacuum is discontinued?

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $329.00.

Floor Type Wood
Clogging Issues Yes

Does the job. Let's see how long it lasts.

This vacuum cleaner is used only on tiled floors (and for cleaning the car), so I can't really comment on how well it cleans carpeted floors.

Pros: Adequate suction, long cord, easy to empty and clean dust container, convenience of all-in-one accessory tool.

Cons: Looks and feels like it's made with cheap plastics, so I'm not overly confident how long it wall last. The all-in-one accessory tool is difficult to detach once used and in crevice tool mode isn't very long; individual tools would have been better (but of course dearer to produce).

It's also pretty noisy.

I do get the feeling that this vacuum cleaner has been built down to a price, but to be fair it has reasonable suction, is easy to use and is pretty compact to store. It doesn't seem especially prone to tipping over and is relatively easy to maneuver.

So on the face of it I'd have to say it's OK and I would recommend it.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Tiles
Clogging Issues No
Just an update on my above review. As I suspected, the build quality is not good. The upholstery brush fell apart the other day.

Disappointed

We've had this vacuum over 2 years & although it has great suction on our high pile carpet it overheats all the time & the power head keeps cutting out. Just out of warranty & power head is completely dead:( Might be OK if you don't use it too frequently but considering the cost I would not recommend it.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Clogging Issues No
Dear Gordy, Zaida of Electrolux here. I'm sorry to hear of the overheating occuring on your vacuum and the power head being faulty. I would love the opportunity to trouble-shoot with you and to assist with your power head. Could you please email us at customercare@electrolux.com.au and in subject line place: “Product Review Assistance Required | 2yo ZUF4307ACT | Ticket 830188 | Overheating & Power Head No Longer Working." Please include your full name and number, and once received, we'll give you a call. Thank you in advance.I was pleasantly surprised when we were offered the replacement parts free of charge. (good will still exists) One of the parts took over 6 weeks to arrive but never the less we did receive it & we now have a functional vacuum cleaner again.

Does a great job but could improve some areas

I am quite impressed with this vacuum cleaner. I must say that it is the best vacuum I have owned so far. It sucks well even when the rug looks clean, it still manages to pick up dust, lots of it, when you see it filling up inside the bag less bit. The downside for me is that it shuts down automatically for sometime, perhaps from overheating at the maximum number 5 but I'm not sure if this is the reason. My other concern is that although it does an impressive job at suction, the connecting stick/brush becomes weak when picking up dirt from the rug at a certain stage. I started noticing this after a few months after usage.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Clogging Issues Yes
Hi Favca Kathy from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with model ZUF4303PET. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy with reference 817558 Thanks Kathy

So disappointing

Being an 'Animal Allergy Pro' I expect this vacuum to be very efficient in picking up pet hair but this is not the case.
When using the vacuum
Dog hair keeps building up around the conical filter
Hair comes up out of the dust bin and sits at the dust bin opening (the dust bin is not full)
The turbo head only works on very low pile carpet
The filter smells even after being rinsed and dried after each use as well as replaced every few months
Electrolux tell me this is all normal and part of customer maintenance, they were very unhelpful.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Works OK but plastic used is useless

We have owned our machine for 3.5 years and as far as cleaning house (and car is concerned) the vacuum cleaner works well. BUT... we had the cleaning head (not a power head) replaced under warranty and now the replacement is also stuffed. Our Tellus lasted us 20+ years but this one requires a new head and hose. And because it has a square filling, generic heads don't fit.
So if you don't use it often and are real gentle with it, it will work well for you, but otherwise don't expect the bits made of plastic to last. I expected a lot more for my money as this isn't a cheap machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Not Happy Stops working in 40 min.

The vacuum cleaner stops after 40 minutes of work from over heat. Is there a solution to have this resolved?
I don't know.
I need help I do not want to buy another vacuum cleaner, Well not Electrolux that's for sure!
I am looking fo an alternative to Electrolux vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Josef Linda from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the vacuum. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda Thanks

Rubbish

We have owned this vacuum for around 8 months after owning 2 Dyson machines. Since we’ve had it, it has blocked multiple times, the filters need constant cleaning, the turbo head intermittently looses power and now the handle has cracked. Purchased after recommendation from a consumer site. Initially cleaned well but long term it has been a poor choice. Poor quality in all respects, I would not recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worst Vaccum ever! Have to scrape off lint ATLEAST 3-4 times just to vacuum my 120m2 3 bedroom home.

I purchased this vacuum about a year ago. It kept cutting over heating and cutting out. I took it back to Briscoes who gave me a new one. Again this vacuum is more trouble than what it is worth.
I have to clear the top filter atleast 3 times just to get around my three bedroom home.
I took back to Briscoes and the manager told me that it is designed that way and all vacuums are the same.
Having to clean your filter 4 times in one session is the norm apparently.

This product is not fit for purpose.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great vacuum

Great vacuum cleaner. When storing can be unstable but while using it is stable and doesn't tip over. Every now and then power cuts out but think it does it when filters get blocked. I am in a dusty environment so clean filters every 3weeks. Easy to maneuver and lightish to lift. Makes the carpet feel clean. Picked up double the amount of dirt compared to my old vacuum.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Power issues blamed on filters

After less than 1 year of use we sent back due to the power not working properly. The automatic winder would wind by itself after just a few months and eventually the power would only work when fully extended, but had to be held out. When brought in under the 5 year warranty dust in the filters was the reason for the cord damage! Not impressed and will certainly not purchase an electrolux in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi SsF, Rumana from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Vacuum. We would love the opportunity to discuss the concern. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au with reference 713848 attention Rumana. Thanks Rumana.Thanks Rumana. We have already sent to electolux and it will not be covered by warranty and have had to pay $62 for that. Have already discussed with "customer service" and after that experience will chose not to purchase this brand again.

Great for pet hair

Love this vacuum, I've had it for over 2 years. Easy to use, fantastic suction, picks up stubborn pet hair. Simple to retrieve something that accidentally gets sucked up. Not very noisy, long cord, simple to empty the barrel. Don't have to rinse the filters very often either. Can recommend, value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Powerful, clean any surface

I have this for almost 9 months now replacing the noisy Hoover. Suction power is so good so I only need to set at 2/5 on wooden floor and 3/5 on carpet (med thick), meaning less noise & electricity. Less noisy than replaced Hoover so now my 5yo son can still play while I am vacuuming. I love the longer cord too. Barrel capacity is not too big so for my fortnightly uses I need to empty it half way through the vacuuming.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Warranty Service GREAT!

I was very disappointed, but I have since changed my mind. I replaced my ten year old Miele vacuum (which still worked) with this bagless Electrolux, hoping to save on purchasing bags. The Electrolux is a bit of work to maintain cleaning and replacing filters. I've had it two years and the power switch would not work. Luckily, I did save my proof of purchase. I contacted Electrolux and they arranged a courier and picked it up the following day. I got it back repaired a day later! I guess you just have to weigh the pros and cons of a bagged machine to a bagless. As far as cleaning it works great! Thank you Electrolux for your service.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

absolutely terrible.

We Have a small home and this vacum cuts out and overheats constantly even on a wooden floor. I contacted the service centre who blamed my wool rug for the fault so the issue is still not resolved . Worst vacum cleaner ever. I will not be recommending this vacum to anyone.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi Could you tell me if it’s ok to take the wheel off near where the lead is? The plug has come off and the lead is tangled?

How do you open the turbo head to clean the brush? I have removed the four screws, but there is nothing I can do to actually remove the bottom plate.

Electrolux UltraFlex EUF8ANIMAL Review This review is intended to relay my personal attitude of this appliance. It in no way is intended to sway other users; either current owners or prospective buyers. It is however intended to describe the strongest point and the weakest, or lamest point of this appliance; nothing more, nothing less. The only positive I can give, it has good suction. The best description of its one major flaw which will be evident shortly; is if it was not for the good suction I would have to say this appliance sucks. Whoever designed the handle and relevant attachment of hose obviously does not understand the physics of how the hose interacts with the handle and the subsequent problems associated with this. Crowded locations of furniture and the problems that this presents regarding this over designed handle and hose connection is a very strong design flaw. Vacuum cleaners I have used in the past do not seem to have such an obtrusive handle to hose connection. This causes me to wonder if the design engineers at Electrolux ever bothered to take this machine for test run in real life situations where for example you need to vacuum under a bed or sofa that is located very close to other furniture or walls. Another item that infuriates is the machines inability to roll over its own power cord when that power cord gets in the way. The flexible hose at times refuses to unravel but attempts to remain in a coiled position which causes a major lack of mobility and flexibility regarding how easily the hose and the connected extension tube with cleaning head can be manipulated. Another item of much frustration is Electrolux’s creation of this machine with proprietary hose connections such that other hoses and cleaning heads from other manufacturers cannot be used with this machine. In short, I would not recommend this machine to anyone even though it has good suction. What good is a machine that is not very good at manipulation of its cleaning attachments and the hose that connects them if all it does is suck and that is its only positive attribute?

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Green (ZUFG4201OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4205AF)Electrolux Ultraflex Allergy (ZUF4201OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT)Electrolux Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $699.00$399.00$549.00$439.00$299.00$549.00$649.00$449.00$799.00$399.00
Bin Capacity1.7 L1.6 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Weight5.4 kg5.31 kg5.3 kg5.31 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Power1,600 W1,600 W1,600 W1,600 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateNov 2014Nov 2014Nov 2014
Replaced byElectrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)

Download manual