nerfherderPerth

Great suction!

Purchased in September 2017.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Ck1MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bring back the old version of the rectangle cube Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner!

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Anna E.Sydney, NSW

Great Vacuum Cleaner, turbo head removes all pet hair

This cleaner is ideal on hard floors and the turbo head is perfect for the carpets, has great suction when the filters are not blocked.
the cord is quite long, so you can use it within a 30mtr radius, it's light to carry around easy clean canister and the filters are cost efficient. The only down turn is the turbo head is a bit hard to get the hair out, just needs to be an adjustable brush remover. Had this cleaner for over 4 years and love it. I have a Golden Retriever and a Cat so there is a lot of fur loss and this cleaner does it's job perfectly

Purchased in October 2015 at The Good Guys for $329.00.

Terry Q.

Terry Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Light to use - 12m cord - 2 heads

I borrowed this vac from daughter & found it did a good job on carpet, tiles and wood floor and window tracks. I have a bad right shoulder so found the head a bit difficult to take off - no trouble for able bodies. Daughter used it to vac my mattress. I loved the 12m cord and ease of getting under the lounge without having to move heavy furniture. Very impressed. One would need adequate storage space.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Noushin

NoushinSydney, NSW

Awesome cleaner!

We have carpet and rug in our house and we have a dog living inside. Cleaning it was a disaster until we found this vacuum cleaner. It is amazingly great picking up everything, even the tiniest dust on the floor! Highly recommended!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Olivia Jackson

Olivia JacksonHunter Region, NSW

Amazing suction

This vacuum is amazing. I have a German shepherd who sleeps inside, and sheds everywhere. This picks up everything. It’s super light weight so I actually enjoy vacuuming now. It’s great!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

MK22

MK22Sydney, NSW

This vacuum has some serious design faults that need to be addressed (or ours is faulty)

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $329.00.

Floor Type Wood

ShenanigansBrisbane

Does the job. Let's see how long it lasts.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Shenanigans

Just an update on my above review. As I suspected, the build quality is not good. The upholstery brush fell apart the other day.

GordyIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed

We've had this vacuum over 2 years & although it has great suction on our high pile carpet it overheats all the time & the power head keeps cutting out. Just out of warranty & power head is completely dead:( Might be OK if you don't use it too frequently but considering the cost I would not recommend it.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Gordy

I was pleasantly surprised when we were offered the replacement parts free of charge. (good will still exists) One of the parts took over 6 weeks to arrive but never the less we did receive it & we now have a functional vacuum cleaner again.

Favca

Favca

Does a great job but could improve some areas

I am quite impressed with this vacuum cleaner. I must say that it is the best vacuum I have owned so far. It sucks well even when the rug looks clean, it still manages to pick up dust, lots of it, when you see it filling up inside the bag less bit. The downside for me is that it shuts down automatically for sometime, perhaps from overheating at the maximum number 5 but I'm not sure if this is the reason. My other concern is that although it does an impressive job at suction, the connecting stick/brush becomes weak when picking up dirt from the rug at a certain stage. I started noticing this after a few months after usage.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Len52

Len52Sydney

So disappointing

Being an 'Animal Allergy Pro' I expect this vacuum to be very efficient in picking up pet hair but this is not the case.
When using the vacuum
Dog hair keeps building up around the conical filter
Hair comes up out of the dust bin and sits at the dust bin opening (the dust bin is not full)
The turbo head only works on very low pile carpet
The filter smells even after being rinsed and dried after each use as well as replaced every few months
Electrolux tell me this is all normal and part of customer maintenance, they were very unhelpful.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Uncle_bob

Uncle_bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works OK but plastic used is useless

We have owned our machine for 3.5 years and as far as cleaning house (and car is concerned) the vacuum cleaner works well. BUT... we had the cleaning head (not a power head) replaced under warranty and now the replacement is also stuffed. Our Tellus lasted us 20+ years but this one requires a new head and hose. And because it has a square filling, generic heads don't fit.
So if you don't use it often and are real gentle with it, it will work well for you, but otherwise don't expect the bits made of plastic to last. I expected a lot more for my money as this isn't a cheap machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Josef

JosefCalamvale

Not Happy Stops working in 40 min.

The vacuum cleaner stops after 40 minutes of work from over heat. Is there a solution to have this resolved?
I don't know.
I need help I do not want to buy another vacuum cleaner, Well not Electrolux that's for sure!
I am looking fo an alternative to Electrolux vacuum cleaner

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rubbish

We have owned this vacuum for around 8 months after owning 2 Dyson machines. Since we’ve had it, it has blocked multiple times, the filters need constant cleaning, the turbo head intermittently looses power and now the handle has cracked. Purchased after recommendation from a consumer site. Initially cleaned well but long term it has been a poor choice. Poor quality in all respects, I would not recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Worst Vaccum ever! Have to scrape off lint ATLEAST 3-4 times just to vacuum my 120m2 3 bedroom home.

I purchased this vacuum about a year ago. It kept cutting over heating and cutting out. I took it back to Briscoes who gave me a new one. Again this vacuum is more trouble than what it is worth.
I have to clear the top filter atleast 3 times just to get around my three bedroom home.
I took back to Briscoes and the manager told me that it is designed that way and all vacuums are the same.
Having to clean your filter 4 times in one session is the norm apparently.

This product is not fit for purpose.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sheree

Sheree

Great vacuum

Great vacuum cleaner. When storing can be unstable but while using it is stable and doesn't tip over. Every now and then power cuts out but think it does it when filters get blocked. I am in a dusty environment so clean filters every 3weeks. Easy to maneuver and lightish to lift. Makes the carpet feel clean. Picked up double the amount of dirt compared to my old vacuum.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Power issues blamed on filters

After less than 1 year of use we sent back due to the power not working properly. The automatic winder would wind by itself after just a few months and eventually the power would only work when fully extended, but had to be held out. When brought in under the 5 year warranty dust in the filters was the reason for the cord damage! Not impressed and will certainly not purchase an electrolux in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
SsF
SsF

Thanks Rumana. We have already sent to electolux and it will not be covered by warranty and have had to pay $62 for that. Have already discussed with "customer service" and after that experience will chose not to purchase this brand again.

Christine

ChristineAdelaide

Great for pet hair

Love this vacuum, I've had it for over 2 years. Easy to use, fantastic suction, picks up stubborn pet hair. Simple to retrieve something that accidentally gets sucked up. Not very noisy, long cord, simple to empty the barrel. Don't have to rinse the filters very often either. Can recommend, value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

RoelNiek

RoelNiekPerth, WA

Powerful, clean any surface

I have this for almost 9 months now replacing the noisy Hoover. Suction power is so good so I only need to set at 2/5 on wooden floor and 3/5 on carpet (med thick), meaning less noise & electricity. Less noisy than replaced Hoover so now my 5yo son can still play while I am vacuuming. I love the longer cord too. Barrel capacity is not too big so for my fortnightly uses I need to empty it half way through the vacuuming.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

daveq

daveqWairoa

Warranty Service GREAT!

I was very disappointed, but I have since changed my mind. I replaced my ten year old Miele vacuum (which still worked) with this bagless Electrolux, hoping to save on purchasing bags. The Electrolux is a bit of work to maintain cleaning and replacing filters. I've had it two years and the power switch would not work. Luckily, I did save my proof of purchase. I contacted Electrolux and they arranged a courier and picked it up the following day. I got it back repaired a day later! I guess you just have to weigh the pros and cons of a bagged machine to a bagless. As far as cleaning it works great! Thank you Electrolux for your service.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Kel G

Kel Gasked

The power button and cord rewind button are not working, they are pressed right in and dont spring back.

Karen

Karenasked

Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

I bought this vacuum April 2015. It has been great until last weekend when the engine started making an awful sound and letting off an awful smell. I'm thinking the engine will need replacing. I'm not happy about throwing away a vacuum cleaner only 4 years old. What do you recommend?

Ck1Mia

Maybe get it maintained by a professional who fixes vacuum motors? Has the warranty expired?

Anna E.

Change your filters, I clean my filter at the back with a little soapy water and let it dry completely before you use it again. Also you can get replacement filters at Good Guys or Godfreys. Servicing your Vacuum at least once a year would be recommended they do get used a lot, it's like a car, if you service your car, you service your vacuum cleaner as well.

nerfherder

The awful smell would indicate a burn of the motor. I'd find out from Electrolux if they have recommended repairers in your area and get in touch to see how much it would cost to replace the motor. Otherwise you may be better off with a new replacement.

Gemma

Gemmaasked

Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET)

Hi
Could you tell me if it’s ok to take the wheel off near where the lead is? The plug has come off and the lead is tangled?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Classic (ZUF4202EU)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4207ACT)

Electrolux Ultraflex Allergy (ZUF4201OR)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Allergy (ZUF4201OR)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4205AF)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4205AF)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4203PET)

Electrolux Ultraflex Green (ZUFG4201OR)
  • Discontinued

Electrolux Ultraflex Green (ZUFG4201OR)

Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)

Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)

Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)

CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $399.00$799.00$449.00$649.00$549.00$299.00$439.00$549.00$399.00$699.00
Bin Capacity1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.7 L1.6 L1.7 L
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Weight5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.4 kg5.31 kg5.3 kg5.31 kg5.4 kg
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Power1,600 W1,600 W1,600 W1,600 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateNov 2014Nov 2014Nov 2014
Replaced byElectrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Power (ZUF4307ACT)Electrolux Ultraflex Origin (ZUF4301OR)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy Pro (ZUF4305AF)Electrolux Ultraflex Animal Allergy (ZUF4303PET)

Download manual