Elinz

Reverse camera kit

Great pre info which assisted with decision, was nervous buying online sight unseen but now I am so happy, excellent and speedy delivery, pity no dust caps as this is a real concern. Highly recommend as great value and quality is exceptional

Product PurchasedReverse camera kit
Hi Russell, Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera kit you purchased from us. As for the dust caps, the 4pin cables are heavy duty and can handle common use. We'll try to source for dust caps for them. You may also try the heavy duty trailer cable for the connection as that has a metal cap to secure the connectors. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Delivery was quick, communication from Elinz was very positive.

Great informative website and easy to navigate through and range of products is outstanding. Cannot fault the quality of the reversing camera I purchased. I am also a returning purchaser.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Lindsay, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy about our service and the reversing camera you purchased from us. It's always a pleasure doing business! Cheers!

Happy with purhase of Camera for caravan.

Very satisfied with all three questions. I had to rewire complete set up as wiring was different to the old wiring. Have completed setting it up and am quite happy with it.

Product PurchasedSonos Sub
Hi Glenda, Thank you for your awesome feedback. we are thrilled that you are happy with the reversing camera kit that you purchased from us. Have a safe driving!

MaxLee 20000 mah Power Bank: Not Good Enough

A battery adaptor to charge iPhone, iPad, Android devices, etc. It takes a LONG time -- longer than 8 hours-- to charge itself (i.e. to get to 100%). This is simply not good enough.
The display is almost impossible to read (25%, 50%, etc) unless in darkness.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Chris, Thank you for the feedback left for this item, the normal charging for a 20kMah battery usually takes several hrs depending on several factors like if you charge them from a computer which will take much longer or by using a standard wall adapter (not fast charger) more or less around that time frame as when they reach 100%, they will supply power longer than the usual power banks since they are 20kmah. If you have an issue with the display, please send us a photo on our email sales@elinz.com.au so we can asses and provide you further assistance on this matter. We are happy to help. Cheers!

My Food Sealer

Delivery of my Food sealer was prompt
The product which I tried before submitting this review is up to my expectations
Would shop with you again if I required a product from your range

Product PurchasedElinz Vacuum Sealer
Hi Angela, Thanks for your awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy about our services. Please feel free to let us know if you have other queries or concerns. Cheers!

Works real good

I'm happy with the product and it is working just like i hoped it would.Thank you and will buy more in future from this company.When i see something that i want

Hi Peter, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product.

Reversing camera

It was easy to find the perfect place and item, the quality was better than I expected. Can recommend the product and service.would use and recommend this sight. Keep up the good work.

Great Dashcam

An excellent little Dash cam, very clear resolution and easy to fit. Has good night vision and not to big, also looks great. Would definitely recommend to all future buyers.

Product PurchasedElinz Dashcam
Hi Chris, Thank you for your amazing feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with the dash cam you purchased from us. Have a Safe driving! Cheers!

High quality images from this dashcam

Works just as advertised. The image quality is excellent and the GPS locks on very quickly. Has all the features of a topline dashcam. Accepts high capacity micro sd cards.

Product PurchasedElinz "4k" dashcam
Hi fhb5, Thank you for the amazing feedback. We are very glad that you are happy about the dashcam that you purchased from us. Cheers!

Traveling guard.

This dash cam is extremely effective in the way it works guards you in your car from the front and the rear and even while your parked. I fitted my one in a couple of days ago as it took about 30 minutes to have it up and running. Very impressed with the shipping from this EBay site very good and excellent support

Product PurchasedDash cam
Hi Devo, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the dash cam you have purchased and the service we provided. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Exceptional service and great product

This company and their staff are exceptional. I have been buying numerous items and bits and pieces over the years I.e reversing cameras , lights etc, etc.

I recently replaced the standard bulb tail lights on my Ute with a set of the $69.00 ELINZ Led lights. They were great for months then I realised one of the segments ( “ tail lights “ ) had failed.

Contacted ELINZ. ( Lloyd ) no questions asked, A free return postage label was provided within minutes. Sent it back the next day and had a new one was sent to me in a couple of days.

Well done guys/girls.

Great products and the best after sales service ever.

David Yates

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi David, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are thrilled that you are very satisfied with our service and the new tail light that you purchased. we're looking forward in doing more business with you soon. Cheers!

Excellent customer service. Product as described.

Excellent customer service answering my many questions quickly and accurately. The product (windscreen suction mount to suite monitor) was well packaged and arrived as described. At this stage I’m happy to use Elinz again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nosaj, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and for the Windscreen suction cup you purchased. Cheers!

Good customer service and good product.

Very good customer service. Also, I got a call from them to ensure if all the details are correct before proceeding with the dispatch. Recived the item in 3 days and good value.
Highly recommend Elinz

Product PurchasedHeadrest
Hi Phil, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and products.

This is perfect

Item came quickly very happy no damage I have also recommend the site to others and will be checking out more on the sure. Thanks to the team, good work cheers

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mick, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Affordable but high quality dashcam

Store is as simple but very informative about the product.I am very satisfied with wide ranges of models of dascam available and it describe what are the quality I am looking for.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tony, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with the dash cam you purchased from us. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Car dvd players God send!

These dvd headrest players were not the cheapest but I do think they are the best as far as quality and price. Perfect for the kids and quality enough that I want to sit in the back and watch movies as we travel with them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dustin, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with the headrest DVD players that you purchased from us. your kids will now be entertained every time you go on trips. We are glad to be of service. Cheers!

Great Wi Fi reversing camera set

It was easy to navigate the Elinz web site and there was a good range to pick from.
From the time of purchase to the delivery was good
The 7" Wi Fi reversing camera set was easy to install.
Compared to the one i replaced the picture on the monitor is very clear with no interference.
Would buy from Elinz again.

Product Purchased7" wi Fi reversing camera
Hi Bird, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with your wifi reverse cam and the service we provided. Cheers!

Necessary item

Product (dash cam) as displayed/ works well. Good instructions/easy to operate. On line store/website is well designed and good variety of products. Will definitely be promoting and returning to site for future purchases.

Hi Phil, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with your dash cam and the service we provided. Cheers!

Great wireless caravan reversing camera

The digital wireless reversing camera has performed as advertised. Good picture, easy to install and works with very little interference. Good product for the price. Delivery time was fast and the buying experience good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Stan, Thank you for the great feedback. We are thrilled that your new wireless reversing camera kit is working perfectly for your needs. Have a safe driving!

great stuff!

so easy to find the camera set up we wanted for the caravan,lots to choose from.Took little time to DIY,product fitted nicely,looks great. With a little luck it should see out years down the track.

Hi Caza, Thank you for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with the Reversing camera kit that you purchased from us. Happy and safe driving!

Hi I bought a set of DVD headrest second hand and then bought Elinz ir headphones. I can get both sets to work on one DVD player ( on both A and B frequency) but can’t get them to work on the other. Any ide why ? The sound works no worries with out headphones
Hi Adam, Thank you for raising the issue to us. Please try turning off the working player then try pairing any of the headphones to the non working screen to see if it will get the IR reception. assign it to B only. if its able to pair then the frequency might be jammed when both are turned on for use. Send us an email so we can assist further on sales@elinz.com.au. cheers!

My 4 channel 7" monitor rev camera cable is cut at rear. I reconnected wires to the female 4 pin plug but only have a blue screen. Theres 5 wires from the camera,2 black,2 red and one yellow. I have the 2 reds soldered together on plug,same with the 2 black,the yellow is connected by itself and the 4th pin is vacant. Should i have the 2 reds together and 2 black wires together? Or should a red and a black be isolated and which ones ?
Hi rog This is a very hard question to answer. I have a red, a black, a green and a white on my camera. I suggest if the wires are cut that you solder the same coloured wires together. You should have four wires into the camera. I hope this is of some assistance to you.Hi Glenda, Yes i joined the two reds,the two blacks and one yellow. Only 3 soldered pins were used when i took plug apart ,one pin not used. Not sure if one red and one black werent used and tucked away in the plug. Although i removed the red and black wires and resoldered them singularly and in different sequences. May have to buy another camera with 4 pin female plug so i can take it apart . Note: this is inside the 4 pin plug joined by cable to the camera where one cannot see the coloured wires until its cut open. Thanks for your input.Hi Rog, Thank you for the query. Just to clarify, The screen you are using is 4pin but no cap connector just plain wires exposed? then you are trying to connect your 4pin cameras to that. wires spliced and all exposed?

Hi I have the 15 inch roof mount and the dvd won't go in.
The DVD is now stuckHi Tammy, thanks for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Rest assured we are here to assist you with this concern. May we ask you to email us at sales@elinz.com.au so we can offer you our support options to address this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.

Similar listings