4.5

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No
4.2

Craig D.
Craig D.Perth, WA2 posts

No response to support request

This product is okay but don't expect the company to respond to your support request.
Elinz   DM

Hi Craig, Thank you for reaching out, Our options for communication are open from email, calls, chat and others, May we know how we can help you?

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty is rubbish

Purchased a reversing camera which was professionally installed. Never worked properly. Picture was always dropping out. Got in touch with warranty section and sent video’s eventually sending unit back.
Elinz sent back a video depicting the camera working and refused to replace it. I re-installed and same issue - not transmitting
Warranty isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. Buy from a shop and at lest they will replace on the spot. Cheers Show details
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Elinz Dashcam and doorbell are rubbish

Dashcam
wouldn’t record a car hitting mine while parked ($1100 damage). Told sorry we think it’s faulty but out of warranty after a long investigation process. Thing hardly worked properly for the couple years I owned it and didn’t work the only time I needed it. Was Prof installed as well.so many faults to list but auto record for collision and motion detection don’t work. As well app map says cars where I am when it’s 5 suburbs away.

Door bell
wouldn’t sync or setup up properly so it went in the bin with in 2 days and we purchased a ring brand which is way better. Show details

SANJST
SANJSTPerth16 posts

VERY Average Product Quality

I purchased two different products from Elinz a few months ago at the same time and both have been VERY average in quality. While the video quality of the dash camera I purchased is great, when it actually works properly, it does not keep saved videos and the rest of the videos skip up to 2 hours between recordings! The light bar I purchased is okay but definitely not to the quality of light emission as shown in the promotional photos. Show details
Mtaz4066
Mtaz4066Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

M7AHD Monitor and AHD cameras

Very satisfied with the final outcome. Monitor was easy to connect, cameras fitted easily. Tudeh my cameras live feed at all times the vehicle is running and the rear view is more than adequate. Show details ·  1
Alan4 posts

A good company to do repeat business with is one that supports its customers

As a distributor of factored products, the products are as good as the original manufacturer made them and the quality of the product is down to the manufacturer so when a product fails what is reassuring is that this company did not fob me off with "can I send a picture" "can I send a video" "sorry I don't understand" they accepted the problem and did everything to try to resolve the issue. Remember you can make a sale but loose a customer or you can loose a sale and gain a customer by being honest and open. For this reason I would like to say that I am now a customer happy to buy from this company. And they are easy to contact by phone and email unlike many others. Show details ·  1
Kerry
KerryNortheast, VIC

Intelligent Solar Energy Alert PTZ Camera

Purchased 2 x 4G and 1 Wifi camera back in December. the wifi configured easy and worked fine. I spent days trying to get the 4G cameras working and support kept coming back with patches for Telstra and videos. Finally in March i requested a refund and was told it was too late, didnt accept that and thankfully i purchased via Kogan, they pushed the supplier to respond and thankfully i was refunded for the 2 cameras less a restocking fee some 5 months later! Spend the extra $$ and buy Uniden, all 3 new cameras working within 15 minutes! Show details
Robert Leon
Robert LeonSydney, NSW2 posts

Poor quality and devices do not work the way they describe

I bought few items here and very disappointed with the products, I report the issue they answer but they dont give options only blame the supplier and that's it. I won't buy anything else here I would recommend to keep looking and spend more if that is the case and have something that really works Show details
ray
ray3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

cancelled item

Done everything correct until 2 days before item arrival ELINZ cancelled stating that they did not have the product. Very disappointed. Show details
Elinz   DM

Hi Ray, We do apologize for the back order as we did our best to supply them to you, its just that our supplier had last minute changes on the delivery dates due to part shortage.

Bill Smith
Bill SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

I have bought many products from "Elinz"

I can not fault one of them. from inverters to chargers and even challenging the support team to very technical questions. They have NEVER failed for me. An outstanding company with awesome products!
I have no vested interest lest regards for their commitment to quality. Thanks ELINZ Show details ·  1
James M.
James M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Terrible Terrible Terrible - Worst customer service ever!

Purchased a CCTV camera and upon installation found it to be faulty. Returned the item more than 4 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing back from these clowns. Have sent two follow up emails and no one has responded to those either. Stay away, buy a different brand and avoid the headaches. Very disappointing customer service and I'll have to lodge a charge back to get my money back. Show details
Don
DonNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

What a solidly constructed item wow

It was so easy to navigate the store The high quality of the camera was spot on and the delivery times seeing it was the Christmas rush exceptional. Show details ·  1
MDW
MDWSydney24 posts

Good service and follow up

I bought an inexpensive drone to take away on holidays. While the drone exceeded our expectations and is a lot of fun, one of the batteries was faulty. An email to Elinz was replied to the next day with a postage paid label to return the battery. A replacement battery then arrived in a few days. Excellent follow up by the customer service team. Show details ·  1
hansen
hansenbirdwood8 posts

Drove 7 times from Adelaide to port Douglas with a raa map because the nav system supplied by elinz was illegal

Most incompetent company I have ever dealt with sells you a nav unit with an illegal program
sends you a sd card with new program after arguing for month but cant tell you how to install
wouldnt bye anything from them. Show details
graham  aviation
graham aviation2 posts

A very robost hammer drill

big, robost, and a pleasure to use. arrived safely, the package was well marked, and the postage excellent very good to deal with, thanks.  Show details ·  1

Jan J.
Jan J.

Have Selina wirless backing camera aeral has small yellow and black wire does black go to earth yellow positive on camera also does green activate wire go to positive on reverse switch on monitor please help thank don

Elinz   DM

Hi Don, Yes, all you have mentioned is correct. Please send us an email, sales@elinz.com.au if you need further guide. Cheers!

Hi
Can u please explain why a cigarette lighter charger was supplied with my 9 inch dvd headrests as they are hard wired through seperate wires ?

Alan

Sorry but I do not have dvd headrests just solar power devices

Elinz   DM

Hi Rick, Cigarette lighter plugs are an optional power source for the unit apart from the hardwired. May we know what model you have acquired from us so we can also check?

HD905WPCL1080

Hi

We bought a DVD player for the car and it is not even a year old. Now when I put a DVD in it says disc loading and then disc error. I tried different DVDs even new ones and still the same. Why is it throwing out disc error?

Visit Official Website