Elinz

Good customer service and good product.

Very good customer service. Also, I got a call from them to ensure if all the details are correct before proceeding with the dispatch. Recived the item in 3 days and good value.
Highly recommend Elinz

Product PurchasedHeadrest
Hi Phil, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and products.

This is perfect

Item came quickly very happy no damage I have also recommend the site to others and will be checking out more on the sure. Thanks to the team, good work cheers

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mick, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Affordable but high quality dashcam

Store is as simple but very informative about the product.I am very satisfied with wide ranges of models of dascam available and it describe what are the quality I am looking for.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tony, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with the dash cam you purchased from us. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Car dvd players God send!

These dvd headrest players were not the cheapest but I do think they are the best as far as quality and price. Perfect for the kids and quality enough that I want to sit in the back and watch movies as we travel with them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dustin, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with the headrest DVD players that you purchased from us. your kids will now be entertained every time you go on trips. We are glad to be of service. Cheers!

Great Wi Fi reversing camera set

It was easy to navigate the Elinz web site and there was a good range to pick from.
From the time of purchase to the delivery was good
The 7" Wi Fi reversing camera set was easy to install.
Compared to the one i replaced the picture on the monitor is very clear with no interference.
Would buy from Elinz again.

Product Purchased7" wi Fi reversing camera
Hi Bird, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with your wifi reverse cam and the service we provided. Cheers!

Necessary item

Product (dash cam) as displayed/ works well. Good instructions/easy to operate. On line store/website is well designed and good variety of products. Will definitely be promoting and returning to site for future purchases.

Hi Phil, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with your dash cam and the service we provided. Cheers!

Great wireless caravan reversing camera

The digital wireless reversing camera has performed as advertised. Good picture, easy to install and works with very little interference. Good product for the price. Delivery time was fast and the buying experience good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Stan, Thank you for the great feedback. We are thrilled that your new wireless reversing camera kit is working perfectly for your needs. Have a safe driving!

great stuff!

so easy to find the camera set up we wanted for the caravan,lots to choose from.Took little time to DIY,product fitted nicely,looks great. With a little luck it should see out years down the track.

Hi Caza, Thank you for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with the Reversing camera kit that you purchased from us. Happy and safe driving!

i need this purchase urgently

i dont now yet i haven't received my purchase ray wilson 77 marshall street cobar nsw 2835
you tried to ring me my mobile number is 0407200287 i am urgently waiting on my order please Ray

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Ray, Thanks for letting us know. We will contact you shortly to assist you with this concern.

Great product with quick delivey

I was after a specific charger and I found it on Elinz site. The product has performed as described and the postage was very fast. I hope all your customers get this high level of service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi John, Thank you for the awesome feedback. We are overjoyed that you are happy with the product you purchased and the service we provided.

Looks a good product.

One problem The instruction sheet is so tiny I had to
use a magnifying glass. No worries I thought I will go
online and download a manual.No such luck cos there
ain't one.
It considered to easy to use so who needs a
manual.Well I do having never used one before and not
sure whether I will use this unless I can get help.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dodger, Thank you for your feedback. We can send you a soft copy of its user manual via email. please send us an email sales@elinz.com.au so we would know where to send the needed manual. We're always happy to help. Cheers!

Spot on!

Navigation was straight forward. Good range to choose from and detail of product was comprehensive. Quality excellent. Informed of delivery and it was delivered on time. Very well packaged. Will definitely buy form Elinz again. They have their act together.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Monty, Thank you for you awesome feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service and products. Looking forward to serve you again soon!. Cheers!

This is essential

It was a breeze to navigate and as far as quality it is too soon to leave an answer but hope it will be as great as their service

Hi Hazza, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and the service we provided.Cheers!

Great quality product

Comprehensive store, very good range of products and quality at a good price. The camera provides high definition monitoring of key rooms in our house. Very happy with the quality despite the low price.

Hi Jack, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with the camera you purchased from us.Cheers!

Terrific company

I love this company.i have delt with them for a while now.if I had a problem it took 1 call and it was sorted no if’s or buts done straight away.i recommend this company to anyone
Cheers jenny

Hi Jenny, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

Fantastic reverse camera for caravan

I brought the reversing canera with mic for caravan. I shopped on line and checked out the whole products for future buying needs. Staff quickly replied to my emails. Highly recommend this seller.

Hi Gwen, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

CCTV TRACKING

Easy to set up several camera and link them to phone, which enables me to check security from anywhere and also record.

Hi KMGS, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

This item was precisely what i was looking for.

I was looking at reversing cameras on going into the Elinz product range i found it very easy to navigate with a wide range of suitable products.

Hi Kev, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service and product.

car entertainment unit with gps

have a car entertainment unit with gps installed professionally the map section had a illegal sd card from Polska maps was send a replacement sd card which I had to pay for with new maps igo8map and guess what the sd card is blank and also the reversing camera doesn't work don't buy

Hi Hansen, The unit was purchased since 3 Jan 2017 since then we have been intouch to help resolve the issue confronted. The unit is pre loaded with a GPS software since you needed a sd card instead of us sending the software to you using drop send, we need to charge you for the sd card. The sd card files are viewable if you navigate the gps file path then select the executable file from the sd card then re-execute the gps software. As for the reversing camera please check on these 3 things. 1. Camera hooked up to the positive of the reverse light, Video cable connected to Video input of unit then wire labled reverse from the harness also connected to the positive of the reverse light so when you engage on reverse, the image shows.

Be VERY Careful........!!!!!!

placed an order far an inverter, received a phone call the next morning "confirming my address"......... was told it would be put in the mail straight away. Next day I checked the tracking link on the order confirmation email and there was a "problem". Then contacted ELINZ by phone and after a number of tries finally got through - was told that due to internal anti-fraud measures my order was cancelled. Guaranteed my money had been refunded. contacted the bank and the money had not been refunded............

SCAM......

Hi Luke, According to our accounts department, the refund was already processed since 7/1/2019 using Paypal, the payment may take a few days to reflect rest assured it will be reflected depending on the time advised from Paypal to bank. We have been in business for many years now and have dealt with many customers, we practice fair business and we never take advantage of anybody at any given time, The security protocol is a safety measure applied to everyone using credit card, if your transaction gets a hit, we advise for a refund that will happen then advise to pay via bank instead. Please do not take this personally and we are not a scam.As I said - the bank told me they would know if there was a reversal immediately- the bank had no record of your reversal. Your conduct and behaviour is disgusting and the fact I e had to involve the bank to have my money returned for a product never sent says all that’s needed. Don’t offer credit card payments if you don’t want them used.Hi Luke, We have already refunded you payment since 7/1/2019 as we mentioned, it will reflect back to your bank in the days prescribed when doing reversals. We respect your opinion on this matter.

Hi, I recently bought 2 Elinz rear view cameras for the back of car and trailer. I had a preinstalled safety Dave rear view system in my car but wanted other cameras for my other trailer and car. When I connect the elinz cameras it says on monitor screen "no signal"
Hi Ian, Thank you for your message. Technically all 4pin connectors should be compatible unless other suppliers have the pinhole diagram assigned differently. If you have tried to swap the cameras on all channels available and you are still getting the no signal message, there could be a compatibility issue. If the setup is RCA do let us know. For further assistance, you may email us sales@elinz.com.au we'll be happy to help.

What sort of memory cards I have to get , 32gb .what schop.? For myDashcamera, 72$ one.
I bought my 32gig memory card from Kmart or office works32gb micro SD card class 10Hi Benn, Thank you for your query. Yes, it's 32 gig class 10 type micro sd card is what is needed to cater to dash cams. Cheers!

How do you connect the wireless headphones to the headrest DVD players ?
Hi Olly, Thank you for your query. Please enable the IR or infrared from the units from the remote (IR or IRTX) then make sure there are batteries on the headphones then select A/B to assign them to each player. If you require further assistance on this matter, please email us to sales@elinz.com.au we'll be happy to help.

Similar listings