Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (57)
Mel T.

Mel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Battery Charger is fantastic.

This store is fantastic. Easy to find what I was looking for. Great pricing, quick postage, product is exactly as described and they have great customer service. Very happy with the battery charger we purchased. It is exactly what we were looking for.

Hi Mel,

Thank you for your Rock star review. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and the product you purchased. Cheers!

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch I have 3 cameras 1 wireless and now an inverter all work great .. would recommend this store and products to anyone

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and for the products you purchased from us. Cheers!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rear View Camera

Purchased a rear view camera for our caravan in white after searching internet for similar product. Product arrived in good time, was exactly as I expected and performs as expected. Definitely use Elinz again.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us. Looking forward in doing business with you again soon. cheers!

Great product!

I bought a Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Recorder WiFi DVR FHD 1296P Car Video 170 3" LCD for my 4WD. Item arrived very quick. Installation was straight forward. Worked as I expected.

Hi Nam,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the dash cam you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

marakorpaCoffs Harbour

Beat ever service. Excelent item

I purchased a reversing camera unit for my old Toyota. I was first amazed at the price of the reversing camera advertised on the Elins site, as I had roamed the net looking and comparing. I quickly pressed the BUY button on the Elinz site. I had a couple of queries and was treated with prompt answers. Five stars do not seem enough to give for this company, its product and its service after the sale. I have and will continue to recommend Elinz to as many people that are looking for electronic devices whenever the opportunity arises.

marakorpa

There are a few errors in my comment, I meant Best not Beat and I spelt the Company name wrong in one instance. I am 81 and have macular disease

Hi Marakorpa,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us and also for the service we provided. Cheers!

Dennis James

Dennis JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

These Roller shutters are just great

The quality of the shutters is second to none and the installer Joe was very helpful. The instalation went smoothly.
The shutters are working as expected and we are very happy with them

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the amazing feedback you left for us. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

7'' Rear-view Monitor

Recently purchased the monitor, for vehicle & caravan, half way through installing at the moment. So many cameras systems on the market to confuse on making the right decision , but so far very happy with any technical info, prompt return & politeness of phone calls if lines are busy.
Overall the 7'' monitor is great ,fits beautifully in , with good colour and clarity , enough instructions , without being confusing!
Definitely be looking at Elinz again.

Hi Dazza,

Thank you for your Rockstar feedback, We are delighted to know that you are happy with the service we provided and Reversing camera system you purchased from us. Cheers!

peter

peterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

24 v 1500 w inverter

all of the above i found Jerry to have pleasant phone manner . returned my call promptly and helped me through the issues at hand. look forward to the speedy recovery of my item RMA 11102.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your awesome feedback for our staff. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provided. We will update you about your returns as soon as possible. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Looks an excellent rear camera set up

Had to do a fair bit of research to find what I wanted but that's normal.
Have not had time to fit the camera but it is well made and I'm sure it will do the job I want it for.

Hi Camo,

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the Camera you purchased from us. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

This is a good device

I was confused by the literature that came with the device but Elinz responded quickly to address my issues, the Bluetooth headset does what I need it to do and I am happy with it, it’s nice and light, comfortable to wear and easy to use.

Hi John,

Thank you for your awesome review, We are glad that you are happy with our service and Product. Cheers!

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty Return, helpful, and responsive.

Had a problem with water inside the camera, mounted on outside of a caravan. It was a sealed camera, so at a loss of how the water ingress happened. Lloyd at Elintz customer service was very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mike.

Mike.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Amazingly quick delivery and quality parts. Very helpful staff when asked for extra advice. Did not try to sell me something I didn't require, which is refreshingly honest these days.

Product Purchased7 " Monitor and reversing camera kit

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

GPS OBD tracker

Had a little problem to start with and the guys at Elinz talked me through it and was able to get it working and it does i will now be looki g all.the time
Thanks Dean

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your Feedback, We are delighted that your device is now working and that you are happy with the service we provided. Cheers!

John B

John BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Care At it's Best

Product Purchased2x dash cams

Hi John,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left. We are very delighted that you are happy with our service and product. We're looking forward in doing business with you again soon. Cheers!

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product. Fast delivery. BUT In Dash Head Unit not compatable with reversing camera.

Good quality products, False advertising regarding compatability of products. In Dash Head Unit not compatable with Reversing Camera. The products advertised do not state they are not compatable. Leading to frustration and having to return items.

Lloyd695

Lloyd695North Western Region, NSW

A beautiful piece of equipment, but no operating manual

The range was quite large, and would not have to go to different stores for most items they carry, i will
be back again for more items that they carry. They are most reliable.

Product PurchasedPure Sine Wave Power Inverter 5000w

Jim D

Excellent supplier of under performing inverter.

Product PurchasedInverter

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the feedback revision, we appreciate working with you to try and resolve this.

Jason

Jason

Cosmoblaze 20" CREE LED Light Bar

This light bar looks good and would work fine on the bitumen but hasn't got adequate mounting for off road driving. Mine has came off in first few kilometres on corrugated road.
Elinz has blocked my review on their website.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANTASTIC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with security cameras you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

John B

John BSouth East Queensland, QLD

TK20GSE 3G Tracker.

Product PurchasedTK20GSE Tracker

Hi John,

Thank you for the update on this matter, we are delighted that all is working fine now. If you need further help in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Cheers!

Alison D.

Alison D.asked

What app do i download for an android phone? When I scan the QR code, it says "cannot be found"

Hi Alison,

Thanks for sharing your concern.
May we ask you to send us an email to sales@elinz.com.au with your purchase details so we'll know which device are you having issues with and assist you further.

Regards,

bazza

bazzaasked

length of power cables neg + poss inverter to battery supplied with 1500/3000w inverter reply asap as need to purchase same also can inverter b used into a 12 volt cig lighter socket instead battery
cheers Barry

Hi Bazza,

Thank you for your query. The cable length is about a meter, the Inverter if comes along with a cigarette lighter plug can be used that was but if it does not, we suggest don't specially of the Inverter is a higher capacity type for safety reasons.

Tels H.

Tels H.asked

I have just installed 2 dvd headrests to my car after finally recieving them.. both the remotes are not working. I have brand new batterries in both remotes. The inly buttins that work is the volume button. Please help i need these working by Tuesday. If i need new remotes can you post them express?

Hi Tels,

Thank you for raising the issue with us. kindly try pointing the remotes directly to the IR spot of the player, does it still not work that way?

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives