Elinz

Elinz

Very prompt and efficient service.

Lights were exactly what l need and quality appears to be very good . Fairly good range to choose from. Very prompt delivery with notifications to my inbox. Will buy again.

Product PurchasedTrailer lights
Hi Bernie, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Brilliant Product And Service, User Manual ?

I bought a GPS/GSM tracker from Elinz, it came quick enough and was a well packaged and a quality item. The user manual wasn't the best to be honest but Elinz support more than made up for it with a quick response and several links to apps and video which resolved the issue easy enough.

More than happy with the product and Elinz, happy enough to place another order for same product and something else. I can recommend them without any reservations.

Hi Sean, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS tracker you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Just What I ordered

The site was easy to navigate for a grey nomad. The range is very good with great choices and very satisfied with the product. The delivery time is very good by post.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Cliff, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Elinz definitely All round value

I did alot of product review looking for the right item for my needs. I was very surprised after navigating the elinz site the range of products they do have. Their sales team is fantastic after a couple of issue the staff were promo in their reply to my emails. After receiving my item. Still not being tech savvy. The elinz staff guided me the links I needed to get my camera up and running.
I know where my next purchase will be coming from. When I purchase my driving lights for my car.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Darryn, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the security camera you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Elinz WDR1296P Dashcam

Very Satisfied for what I paid and got, very prompt delivery, easy to install, worth the money you spent. will recommend service to my colleague, quality of pictures are great

Product PurchasedDash cam
Hi Aloy, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and products. Cheers!

Dodgy Products

The light bar I purchased was a good price considering it came with an included wiring kit. On receipt, the wiring kit was missing. Elinz were helpful in ensuring a new wiring kit was sent out. The wiring kit includes does not have a relay to connect to the high beam and is therefore useless and I could have achieved the same with a $5 switch and scavenged wiring.

I would not recommend purchasing from Elinz. It appears that they cut corners to deliver a product that meets the description without actually being useful.

Update: they failed to follow up on my complaints therefore have been dropped to one star.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Aidan, We are communicating with you via email to help resolve this concern. The wiring loom provided with the light bars are a standard issue and we have not received any complaints in using them. The listing also provides information on what is included with the package when purchased this includes a photo of the wiring loom as a standard issue so our buyers are informed. As for your case, we are checking what we can do to help resolve your concern. We sent you our initial message 16 days ago and we got a reply after 5 days to which we are now checking. We will communicate further via email. Cheers!To update all on my progress on mediation with Elinz (Hi Terry* from the customer service team), I have been engaged in considerable email exchange however have not had any admission that the wiring harness was illegal for install in Australia. They have offered to sell me a wiring harness for $60 that will meet the requirements. I believe Stedi offers a cheaper product that is compliant so I will not consider buying this. Name edited for anonymity.Hi Aidan, As we have mentioned during the email exchange with our staff, the default harness we supply is similar to what majority of suppliers and sellers include with the light bars, the image and other details of it is shown on the product page, the harness you require can be bought separate as its not the standard that comes with the item. As with other buyers of this light bar, if they require more than what we supply its either we source to try and acquire what you need or you may purchase locally to satisfy what you want for them. To call the harness illegal is more like your opinion and we respect that.

Headrest dvd system is fantastic for the kids. They love them.

Prompt delivery and after care service is outstanding. Emails responded to in less than 2 hours and very helpful. DVD player is easy to install and look fantastic in the car.

Product PurchasedElinz Headrest DVD
Hi Tanya, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the Headrest DVD player you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Excellent DVD player at a great price!

Excellent DVD player works great only took 10 minutes to install using the cigarette lighter adaptor. Great communication when buying the product too would recommend this easily. Good price too.

Product PurchasedElinz headrest dvd player
Hi Raz, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the DVD player you purchased from us and the service we provided. Cheers!

Reversing Camera Kit

Great service. Product at this stage works well and the reception is perfect. I went with a wired system as I had a wireless system from another Company which was useless.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Norntp, Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Great reversing camera kit,

Great product , easy to install and works perfect. Originally I wanted a wireless system but this is so much better . No interference from other wireless items.
Hard wired is the way to go.

Hi Rudi, Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. All the best!

Purchased a 2500 inverter

Purchased a 2500 inverter had some issues with 2 of them ,but the guys at elinz bent over backwards to solve issue, third inverter now in use about 3 years ,could not fault it, thanks guys a very happy customer ron

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Ron, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the Inverter you purchased from us and for the service we delivered. Cheers!

Very Happy Customer

Very easy to locate the item I wanted.
Product received as advertised. Very fast delivery. I'm a very happy customer.
Thanks for bringing professionalism back to the online market place.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Rick, Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. All the best!

Great customer service and support.

Hi, firstly I want to thank you for your email and great customer service.
I have not done internet purchases before..... I have bought an LED Light bar from you and now the NAV upgrade.
Happy to see the care and service you provide. I made a phone call when I was having difficulty and your people were very helpful !!
I eventually got it working by using WinZip to unlock. It is definately slower to work when first starting up. Also, the file name is street.exe. Goes to a map called Navigate. Is this correct?
Below are a couple of screen shots.
I am about to place an order for some hime security cameras. I trust the high standard of customer service will continue!
I am happy for you to use my above words as an endorsement for your company.
Thanks,
Paul Dyer,
Brisbane, Australia

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Paul, Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are glad that you are happy with the way we assisted you. If you need further help, please let us know. Cheers!

Light bar

Light bar was wasn't to my liking and didn't suit and was offered a alternative light bar or a full refund which I decided to except was pleasant transaction between myself and Elinz was satisfied with the outcome

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mick, Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are glad that you are happy with the way we assisted you on this concern. If you need further help, please let us know. Cheers!

Purchased from Elinz for the first time. Great experience. Great customer service and product was dispatched the same day! Delivery time was prompt even with it being shipped to a regional WA town.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Sam, Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. All the best!

DVD player headrests

Purchased pillow headrest DVD players but weren't able to be used in my Merc. Returned for refund without any problems. Elinz were very helpful and totally professional. Have since purchased other headrest DVD players from them and highly recommend their service and support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Richard, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we have provided and the headrest DVD players you have purchased from us. Cheers!

Would use again

I have no complaints, I have bought 2 power inverters,dash cam,dash cam replaceable holder and all have been delivered very promptly. The only reason I had to buy another inverter was because of ants, yes some ants actually love the magnetic field and they take stuff in there and eventually it will blow the inverter up. And they also are linked to zip money which is great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nicole, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the power inverters and dash cams you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Dashcam

Excellent dashcam works really well and is very clear to review videos. Very easy to order and prompt service. Very satisfied with the service and the quality of the unit

Product Purchased Elinz dashcam
Hi Bob, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with dash cam you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

10.1 inch Slim Active Car headrest DVD Player HD Digital TFT Screen HDMI Game 9"

Pros:
For $153, you get what you pay for.
Comes with everything you need to set this up. That was great.
My overall rating is 7/10.
Cons:
Not happy with Screen quality.
The software version is so outdated. Most of the MP4 format movies are not even recognized.
The Free Games CD is such a waste, its like it was created in 90s.
Over all the whole unit, remote, cables are made up of cheap Chinese material. Its not as fine as what I was expecting when buying from Elinz.
Elinz is just a name on the unit, they all are same as you see on ebay search. Its a generic product with a fancy label to trick you.

$153 for this unit is OK, cant expect iPad quality but surely they could have done it better.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Etradie26, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you see the whole set as complete and usable for car. the screen quality/Resolution: 1024*600 is common average for headrest DVD players also dependent on the actual movies played if the file is lower or equal to the advised resolution. As for the cables and accessories included, they are of good quality and we cover them with 1 year warranty for peace of mind of our buyers. The game disc is 32bit as advertised, they are indeed classic games but if you wish to use your up to date games on a mobile device etc, you can always utilize the HDMI port using an HDMI adapter for your devices to this unit. We are not in the business to trick people nor deceive them in buying, everything is listed on the product listing everyone is free to decide, if you prefer to get a more premium type of player, you may go with the 11.6" type we are selling as the resolution of that supports 1920*1080P. Cheers!

Dash Cam

Very happy with the dash cam, easy permanent installation and quality is great. Item delivered promptly with full tracking available and as described. Very happy with service and product, highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Steve, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the dash cam you purchased from us. Have a safe driving! Cheers!

Hi, I have just purchased a couple of your Smart Wifi Camera. I would like to know how can i direct access the stream from it without going to eyeplusiot.com I am hoping that i could access it using <camera's ip:port>. I believe this is the RTSP, MJPEG or JPEG URL also, what is the default telnet password to it? Thanks.
Hi B.mon, Thank you for your query, the normal access for IP cameras is really by using the APP prescribed so the max feature can be used, if you wish to do advanced configuration such as accessing it via IP, this may require further query from our supplier. Please send us an email for the details you require so we can check with our suppliers. Send it to sales@elinz.com.au Cheers!

How do you pair the wireless headphones with the 9" DVD Player Clip-on Headset?
You have to go into the settings using the remote control and go to audio and change it from speaker to headphones. Then select A or B on the headphones depending on which unit you are using.Hi Rhianna, Thank you for your query. Please go into setting to enable IR. you may use the remote control for this then once IR is enabled, make sure batteries are installed on the headphones then you may select. pair A/B assign headphones to which channel.

How to remove sd card
just push card in slightly and release, the card will eject slightly so you can remove it.Hi Malcolm, Thank you for submitting a query, yes its either you gently push the sd card so it pops out or you may get something like a pull out tool to remove it. If you encounter any issue with it, please send us an email to sales@elinz.com.au we'll be happy to help. Cheers!