Listing monitored by Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (87)

Glenn B.
Glenn B.Southwest, VIC

Great deals

Very happy with products and speedy delivery at cheapest prices anywhere. More than happy with overall shopping experience. Use it all the time

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the awesome feedback! we are delighted that you are happy with our service and products. Cheers!

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Warranty issue

Great service team. I had a warranty issue with an item, it was returned and replace no problem. The sales team kept me updated. Thank you

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we provided. Cheers!

Daniel F.
Daniel F.Central West, NSW

Great product. Can't find such good service either

They responded quickly to queries. Very good service. The 5000 to 10000 watt inverter is difficult to find elsewhere at such a price. I'm so happy with it. Thanks so much

Elinz C.Elinz

hi Daniel, thank you for your awesome review. We are delighted that you are happy with our product and customer service!

Charlie Bear
Charlie BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

4K Ultra HD Dual Dash Cam 3" OLED Touch Screen WiFi Reverse Camera GPS Sony Supercapacitor

Sunbury Signs
Sunbury SignsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy.

Just recieved my cameras and monitor, very happy with the fast shipping, the great price and the great quality of the products.

Hi Sunbury Signs

Thank you for your awesome review. We are delighted that you are happy with the products you purchased. Cheers!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mrs
MrsBrisbane

Perfect

This is exactly what we were looking for, Great customer communication, easy to set up. Thank You, 2 thumbs up :-))))

Hi Mrs,

MJT
MJTSydney, NSW

A few niggles with Solar powered CCTV

Hi MJT,

Thank you for your feedback about the solar powered camera. We will have our staff communicate with you to further help in resolving this issues reported.

good product

good and helpful customer service,
good range of products
not yet fitted but seems to be of good quality, though the font size in owner manual tiny and v/hard to read

gordon
gordon

Hi Gordon,

No worries. you are welcome. Any queries, just let us know. Cheers!

Absolutely brilliant customer service

Phoned on a sunday and was emailed return postage label immediately. Returned item and one week later received new item thank you

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the Rock star Review you left for us. We are very much delighted that you are happy with the service we provided.

Good reverse camera

Happy with the product and price and very easy to install. Communication and delivery of item was good and would recommend to others.

Hi There,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback you left for us, We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased. cheers!

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the Rock star Review you left for us. We are very much delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and the product you purchased!.

Just what we needed

Found what I wanted so easily and the price for the quality was good -both bought as gifts and both very pleased

Hi There,

Jenifer
Jenifer

Great security camera

So happy with the Elinz solar powered security camera, really clear video day and night. Can check on my horses any time, even when I’m away from home, it’s fantastic

Hi Jenifer,

Thank you very much for your rock star review. We are delighted that you are happy with the security camera you purchased from us. cheers!

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality product works well

Very helpful staff answering phones, easy to use website for ordering parts, packaged well and very fast delivery thank you

Hi Garry,

Thank you for the 5 star review you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us.

Becca
BeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Send me used item and keeping delay my refund

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elinz Car vacuum cleaner

I have received a 12v car vacuum cleaner, and on inspection of the product the handle was separating away from the main body of the cleaner !! Which in time would back in two, (fact ) as i only used it for 3 minutes and on cleaning it I seen that it had fractures in the housing around the stop start button. At $ 68.00 you would expect a better make or design? As it top dollar for this product. I have photos but won't let me upload them??. Don't porches this product!!!!.

Geoff

I would upload photos? But the site wilnot let me do so, if you can let me know how to do this i will.

Read more reviews - page 2

Gypsy Roseasked

How do I change miles to k's on my Elinz 10.1 inch nissan unit dhandroid-rvsmall-nish-t3

hi Gypsy,

Thank you for your query.
Can I ask what map software are you using?

Gypsy Rose

Just using the machine as it came so I dont actually know?

Elinz C.Elinz

Thank you for your response. I see, if you are u sing the preinstall software, that may be the IGO8 map. I can try to get you a user manual for the IGO8 map, can I have your email address please?

Jeremy
Jeremy asked

Hi, I have just purchased two 11.6 overhead DVD players for the caravan, the A and B setting seem to illuminate red and blue but is not syncing with either player and therefore have no sound through the headphones, can you help please?

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for raising this Question. May we confirm if we have new batteries installed on the headphones? also once you try to pair them. select A for 1st headphone then B for the next switch/ toggle as normally it should pair that way., Please update us.

Jasen Ramienasked

I Perchased a maxxlee multi function portable car jump starter and it doesnt seem to work ive tryed my boat my ute with no luck ive tryed ringing the1300 phone number with no answer could yous please contact me email collyrainbow@hotmail.com or phone 0428577484

Can someone contact me 0428577484

hi Jasen,

Good day. Thank you for reporting the issue, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured we are here to help. I'll ring you within the day.

Hi Jasen,

I just tried to ring you, but was routed to voicemail. I have sent you an email.

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives