Jim D

Excellent supplier of under performing inverter.

Product PurchasedInverter

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the feedback revision, we appreciate working with you to try and resolve this.

Jason

Jason

Cosmoblaze 20" CREE LED Light Bar

This light bar looks good and would work fine on the bitumen but hasn't got adequate mounting for off road driving. Mine has came off in first few kilometres on corrugated road.
Elinz has blocked my review on their website.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANTASTIC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with security cameras you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

John BSouth East Queensland, QLD

TK20GSE 3G Tracker.

Product PurchasedTK20GSE Tracker

Hi John,

Thank you for the update on this matter, we are delighted that all is working fine now. If you need further help in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Cheers!

Elinz Dual Dash Camera

The product is quality, having finishing, design and functionality that is comparable to other high end devices and at the same time affordable..
Their support and confidence of their products means that buyers can shop with confidence, knowing they have the support when needed.
Overall the choice to buy Elinz products like the Dual Dash Cam becomes very reassuring and cost wise pleasing.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedElinz Dual Dash Camera

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our dash cam and services we provide!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Customer service is top notch. Products are reasonably priced. Highly recommended to others.

Online store was easy to navigate around.
Wide range of products.
Products are made of relatively high quality.
One 5MP camera did not work, but I received a refund plus prepaid post label.
Refund process is a tad bit slow, as they only process the returned items every Friday.

Hi trucphuong,

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Non-functional equipment, friendly support with nil technical expertise

I bought a 4 cam Elinz security system and installed it. As an electrical engineer with software expertise I felt qualified to do so. The cams showed on the screen and over the net OK. However the system kept loosing system time and the alarming features worked erratic at best. Over about a month I wrote many emails to Elinz and got a friendly answer every time, however in hindsight, not one of the technical questions was actually answered. Elinz offered to send a new box, however that one showed very similar problems. At the end I was offered a refund and as the product was actually not fit for the purpose I accepted the offer.

Joh
Joh
Elinz C.Elinz

Informative, with good friendly sevice.

Everything went very, very smoothly. Greatly impressed with Jerry, my initial contact, and Lloyd in the chat room. Between them they " made the sale "
I cannot speak more highly of them both, and would recommend Elinz to anyone looking at your product range.
Easy to navigate your web site.
Great range of product.
Have not had the web cam installed as
yet, so cannot comment on quality.

Regards Ian

Hi Ian,

Ray

RayWheatbelt, WA

Top notch, better than expected.

Top notch light bar, it exceeded all my expectations. It would have been good if a wiring diagram was included, then it would have been a rating of 10 out of 5. Well done.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our product and service. The basic wiring loom details can be seen on the actual product page. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Cheers!

Honest, reliable product. Genuine li ion battery in this Powerbank

It's power dense reliable product. It charges my device perfectly. Its weight is accurate as it should be for a 20ah li ion battery, it's not a light-weight product. The indicator is easy to Gage

Hi John,

Thank you for your good feedback. we are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Very prompt and efficient service.

Lights were exactly what l need and quality appears to be very good . Fairly good range to choose from. Very prompt delivery with notifications to my inbox. Will buy again.

Product PurchasedTrailer lights

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Sean P

Sean P

Brilliant Product And Service, User Manual ?

I bought a GPS/GSM tracker from Elinz, it came quick enough and was a well packaged and a quality item. The user manual wasn't the best to be honest but Elinz support more than made up for it with a quick response and several links to apps and video which resolved the issue easy enough.

More than happy with the product and Elinz, happy enough to place another order for same product and something else. I can recommend them without any reservations.

Elinz C.Elinz

Hi Sean, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS tracker you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just What I ordered

The site was easy to navigate for a grey nomad. The range is very good with great choices and very satisfied with the product. The delivery time is very good by post.

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Darryn H.

Darryn H.North Queensland, QLD

Elinz definitely All round value

I did alot of product review looking for the right item for my needs. I was very surprised after navigating the elinz site the range of products they do have. Their sales team is fantastic after a couple of issue the staff were promo in their reply to my emails. After receiving my item. Still not being tech savvy. The elinz staff guided me the links I needed to get my camera up and running.
I know where my next purchase will be coming from. When I purchase my driving lights for my car.

Hi Darryn,

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted that you are happy with the security camera you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Aloy M.

Aloy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elinz WDR1296P Dashcam

Very Satisfied for what I paid and got, very prompt delivery, easy to install, worth the money you spent. will recommend service to my colleague, quality of pictures are great

Product PurchasedDash cam

Hi Aloy,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and products. Cheers!

Dodgy Products

The light bar I purchased was a good price considering it came with an included wiring kit. On receipt, the wiring kit was missing. Elinz were helpful in ensuring a new wiring kit was sent out. The wiring kit includes does not have a relay to connect to the high beam and is therefore useless and I could have achieved the same with a $5 switch and scavenged wiring.

I would not recommend purchasing from Elinz. It appears that they cut corners to deliver a product that meets the description without actually being useful.

Update: they failed to follow up on my complaints therefore have been dropped to one star.

Tanya

TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Headrest dvd system is fantastic for the kids. They love them.

Prompt delivery and after care service is outstanding. Emails responded to in less than 2 hours and very helpful. DVD player is easy to install and look fantastic in the car.

Product PurchasedElinz Headrest DVD

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the Headrest DVD player you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Raz

RazHunter Region, NSW

Excellent DVD player at a great price!

Excellent DVD player works great only took 10 minutes to install using the cigarette lighter adaptor. Great communication when buying the product too would recommend this easily. Good price too.

Product PurchasedElinz headrest dvd player

Hi Raz,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the DVD player you purchased from us and the service we provided. Cheers!

Norntp

NorntpHunter Region, NSW

Reversing Camera Kit

Great service. Product at this stage works well and the reception is perfect. I went with a wired system as I had a wireless system from another Company which was useless.

Hi Norntp,

Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Rudi Materne

Rudi Materne

Great reversing camera kit,

Great product , easy to install and works perfect. Originally I wanted a wireless system but this is so much better . No interference from other wireless items.
Hard wired is the way to go.

Hi Rudi,

Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. All the best!

gerdasked

hi
When inserting the sd card into the unit it went inside the unit and not into the slot where it supposed to go. How can I open the unit so that I can reclaim the sd card which is inside the unit. the unit is a Elinz DCDual V2. Where there is the SD slot there were 2 slots. One is where the sd card was supposed to go and the other it just goes inside the unit.

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for sharing your concern. Rest assured we are here to assist you.
May we ask you to send us an email to sales@elinz.com.au so we can assist you further.

Regards,

gerd

Thank you, I will do as you suggest.

Hi Gerd,

No worries. do let us know if you need further help. Cheers!

Freddy t

Freddy tasked

How to play DVD headrest at home

John B

I would say you need a 12v dc power source. Maybe bring your car inside or just the seats and battery.

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for your query. if you have the pillow type headrest, it will be a bit difficult as the poles need to be installed on a car seat for stability and you would need to supply stable 12v power for them. If you have a attach on type, all you need is just a 12v power source plugged in to it. You may bring the unit to a local electronics store for a 12v wall plug that is suitable.

MannyBG3

MannyBG3asked

I had the DVR9N for more than a year now but used it only few times on my caravan.Last weekend I went out with an error message "LOADING" on my monitor for almost 2 hours. This is the first time this happened. All connections were checked to make sure there's continuity but still getting error message"loading".

Please HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi MannyBG3,

Thank you for your query. The stuck on loading usually is caused by sd card, try removing the sd card and put it back in, if its still doing the same thing, back up what you have on your sd card then format it. Please communicate with us on our email sales@elinz.com.au if issues persist. Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives