Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (83)

MJT

MJTSydney, NSW

A few niggles with Solar powered CCTV

good product

good and helpful customer service,
good range of products
not yet fitted but seems to be of good quality, though the font size in owner manual tiny and v/hard to read

Absolutely brilliant customer service

Phoned on a sunday and was emailed return postage label immediately. Returned item and one week later received new item thank you

Product PurchasedTpms

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the Rock star Review you left for us. We are very much delighted that you are happy with the service we provided.

Good reverse camera

Happy with the product and price and very easy to install. Communication and delivery of item was good and would recommend to others.

Hi There,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback you left for us, We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased. cheers!

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the Rock star Review you left for us. We are very much delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and the product you purchased!.

Just what we needed

Found what I wanted so easily and the price for the quality was good -both bought as gifts and both very pleased

Hi There,

Jenifer

Jenifer

Great security camera

So happy with the Elinz solar powered security camera, really clear video day and night. Can check on my horses any time, even when I’m away from home, it’s fantastic

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedElinz solar powered security camera

Hi Jenifer,

Thank you very much for your rock star review. We are delighted that you are happy with the security camera you purchased from us. cheers!

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality product works well

Very helpful staff answering phones, easy to use website for ordering parts, packaged well and very fast delivery thank you

Product PurchasedReversing camera

Hi Garry,

Thank you for the 5 star review you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us.

Becca

BeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Send me used item and keeping delay my refund

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elinz Car vacuum cleaner

I have received a 12v car vacuum cleaner, and on inspection of the product the handle was separating away from the main body of the cleaner !! Which in time would back in two, (fact ) as i only used it for 3 minutes and on cleaning it I seen that it had fractures in the housing around the stop start button. At $ 68.00 you would expect a better make or design? As it top dollar for this product. I have photos but won't let me upload them??. Don't porches this product!!!!.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedElinz car vacuum cleaner
Geoff

I would upload photos? But the site wilnot let me do so, if you can let me know how to do this i will.

MJB

MJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rear windscreen screen holder

Broke my original rear view caravan screen holder so ordered a generic replacement one, much better quality and fits perfectly , very happy with purchase.

Product PurchasedInca 3 in 1 Multi-Card Reader & Holder

Hi MJB,

Jon

JonThe Mallee, VIC

4K Ultra HD Dual Dash Cam 3" OLED Touch Screen WiFi Reverse Camera GPS Sony Supercapacitor

Not having much luck with this brand, I'm sure they are great and the quality or the dashcame looks good however you don't much info on how to operate it, plus cant seem to see the screen because how much of a angle it's on when stuck to the window because of that the screen is always glaring, I also got a hardwire kit from their ebay sites and it seems nothing like advised.

Edit.... the Elinz staff on here and eBay was very helpful with helping me fix the problem, turns out I had the camrea to low, and the hardwire kit is a new model. Very impressed with the quality of the front and rear camera

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that your setup is now working properly and the Dash cam is performing as it should. if you have further concerns, Please let us know and we will be happy to help. Cheers!

montxsuz

montxsuzAU

Very good vendor - recommended - with a caveat

Elinz C.Elinz

So far so good! Service good

Very good on all counts. I like the range of products and especially the price. Hope the quality turns out to be good too.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us.

Tunastuff

TunastuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to setup. Great image.

Easy to setup. Can watch from anywhere. Well done. I am buying more. Device is well built. I am able to move it anywhere around house where there is wifi.

Product PurchasedElinz wifi

Hi Tunastuff

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us. Cheers!

Judith

JudithDarwin, NT

Dash cam is a ripper!

Very happy with the dash cam we bought. Easy to use, great picture quality, very affordable and works like a charm. We were advised it would take up to 7 days for the express delivery postage we opted for on 'click and collect'. We received it within 3 days! Highly recommend both the product and the company. We'll be happy to use their services again. Alex & Judy, Darwin, NT

Product PurchasedElinz Dash Cam

Hi Judith

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with the Dash cam you purchased from us.

Ray Cooper

Elinz Full HD 1080P Webcam Laptop Desktop PC Digital Web Camera Noise Cancelling Mic USB 2.0

The product was very good and only took a minute or two to install so easy. The quality for the price was excellent, I look at cheaper offers but was pleased I selected the better product. I install this for one of our seniors citizens so she could use Zoom and once she connected to Zoom I was surprise at the quality in fact best I have seen on a zoom connection. The delivery service was 2 days in Australia where I have been used to 2 weeks during the current environment, don't know how Elinz achieved that service.
To be honest I have not looked at their other product range but will certain do that.
The quality was well above from any other like products I have seen, yes highly recommend
Regards
Raymond Cooper
Lilydale Austrralia

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for your Rock star review. We are delighted that you are happy with the webcam you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Ray Cooper

you are welcome, it was better than advertised cheaper models, quality beats lower priced items Regards Ray

Ian B.

Ian B.

well done

well done, how easy can ELINZ make it. my order was checked by the dispatch department the next day, via a real telephone call, and my item was delivered the day after....that was quick, very quick

Product PurchasedADH security recording system

Hi Ian,

Thank you for this great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we provided, Looking forward to serve you again. Cheers!

Donb

DonbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Response to my questions was immediate.
The site was easy to navigate and the information made it easy to decide and purchase.
I ordered a rear view camera system on Friday and it was delivered in Brisbane on Monday. Awesome service.
I’m happy with the quality of the product and feel comfortable I have support from this company should I need it down the track.
I would be happy to recommend to others and will buy again when I have the need.

Hi Donb,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the support we provided and for the product you purchased. Cheers!

Abhi

AbhiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elinz 2K Dash Cam Dual Cam Reversing 1080P Rear Car DVR Recorder Video 170° WiFi 4.0 Touch Screen

The front camera is quiet good, the video quality (even during night), the device and interface, 170 wide angle (literally covers your entire windshield) also provided bonus hardware kit. Decent video quality with the rear camera. Typo error in regards to specifications, however later raised with Elinz and they've rectified it instantly. Amazing customer service, very much satisfied overall.

Product PurchasedElinz 2K Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing 1080P Rear Car DVR

Hi Abhi,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the product purchased and the service we provided. Cheers!

4K Spirts Camera Battery

Found the one I wanted. Great product, top quality, arrived quickly. Didn't cost an arm and a leg either. Very happy with this purchase and will buy from these guys again.

Hi Frankk,

Thank you for your rock star review, We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

jenmc

jenmcasked

Trying to back up to a usb and it says there is no room on my empty 4 TB portable HDD. The instructions provided are not detailed enough, the website has no help, the instructions do not match the system provided. Really not user friendly at all. It seems we can only back up one day of footage. Not really useful at all.

Hi Jenmc,

Thanks for sharing your concern. Rest assured we are here to assist you. Have you tried to use a USB flash drive instead of a portable HDD? The unit may only support FAT32 or ex-FAT file system. Can you email us at sales@elinz.com.au so we can support you further on this issue? Regards,

Ryan N.

Ryan N.asked

I have an 8ch camera setup. Currently there is a blue flashing dot where the power light is. No power coming to the box. Any ideas?

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reporting the incident. The blue light is a sign its not getting power or on standby, is this from the NVR or DVR Box itself? can you send us a photo on our email sales@elinz.com.au? so we can also show the supplier? thank you.

Albertasked

Hi I have been looking at a 8ch 2TB wired cctv system and have noticed the app that elinz details use is p6spro does not have real good reviews
Are the issues only confined to wireless systems or wired ones too

Hi Albert,

Thanks for your query. The app P6SPro/P6Slite doesn't only support Elinz hardware but also supports a multitude of security camera brands. Depending on the app's "harmony" with the hardware, it can be either one of the best app that can be associated with the camera system or worst app for a camera system. Our wired CCTV system most likely belong to the first one as we rarely have app concerns with our system.

The wireless system uses a different app called XMeye which we can say that is greatly harmonious with our system as we almost had no issues with app concern for this system within the year.

Regards,

Albert

Hi Luke, do elinz cameras have the ability to use other apps if this is an issue? Thanks Albert

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your response.
Our system will only work with its recommended app.

Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives