Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (51)

peter

peterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

24 v 1500 w inverter

all of the above i found Jerry to have pleasant phone manner . returned my call promptly and helped me through the issues at hand. look forward to the speedy recovery of my item RMA 11102.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your awesome feedback for our staff. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provided. We will update you about your returns as soon as possible. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Looks an excellent rear camera set up

Had to do a fair bit of research to find what I wanted but that's normal.
Have not had time to fit the camera but it is well made and I'm sure it will do the job I want it for.

Hi Camo,

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the Camera you purchased from us. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

This is a good device

I was confused by the literature that came with the device but Elinz responded quickly to address my issues, the Bluetooth headset does what I need it to do and I am happy with it, it’s nice and light, comfortable to wear and easy to use.

Hi John,

Thank you for your awesome review, We are glad that you are happy with our service and Product. Cheers!

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty Return, helpful, and responsive.

Had a problem with water inside the camera, mounted on outside of a caravan. It was a sealed camera, so at a loss of how the water ingress happened. Lloyd at Elintz customer service was very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mike.

Mike.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Amazingly quick delivery and quality parts. Very helpful staff when asked for extra advice. Did not try to sell me something I didn't require, which is refreshingly honest these days.

Product Purchased7 " Monitor and reversing camera kit

Hi Mike,

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

GPS OBD tracker

Had a little problem to start with and the guys at Elinz talked me through it and was able to get it working and it does i will now be looki g all.the time
Thanks Dean

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your Feedback, We are delighted that your device is now working and that you are happy with the service we provided. Cheers!

John BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Care At it's Best

Product Purchased2x dash cams

Hi John,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left. We are very delighted that you are happy with our service and product. We're looking forward in doing business with you again soon. Cheers!

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product. Fast delivery. BUT In Dash Head Unit not compatable with reversing camera.

Good quality products, False advertising regarding compatability of products. In Dash Head Unit not compatable with Reversing Camera. The products advertised do not state they are not compatable. Leading to frustration and having to return items.

Lloyd695

Lloyd695North Western Region, NSW

A beautiful piece of equipment, but no operating manual

The range was quite large, and would not have to go to different stores for most items they carry, i will
be back again for more items that they carry. They are most reliable.

Product PurchasedPure Sine Wave Power Inverter 5000w

Jim D

Excellent supplier of under performing inverter.

Product PurchasedInverter

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the feedback revision, we appreciate working with you to try and resolve this.

Jason

Jason

Cosmoblaze 20" CREE LED Light Bar

This light bar looks good and would work fine on the bitumen but hasn't got adequate mounting for off road driving. Mine has came off in first few kilometres on corrugated road.
Elinz has blocked my review on their website.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANTASTIC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the awesome feedback you left for us. We are delighted that you are happy with security cameras you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

John BSouth East Queensland, QLD

TK20GSE 3G Tracker.

Product PurchasedTK20GSE Tracker

Hi John,

Thank you for the update on this matter, we are delighted that all is working fine now. If you need further help in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Cheers!

Elinz Dual Dash Camera

The product is quality, having finishing, design and functionality that is comparable to other high end devices and at the same time affordable..
Their support and confidence of their products means that buyers can shop with confidence, knowing they have the support when needed.
Overall the choice to buy Elinz products like the Dual Dash Cam becomes very reassuring and cost wise pleasing.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedElinz Dual Dash Camera

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our dash cam and services we provide!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Customer service is top notch. Products are reasonably priced. Highly recommended to others.

Online store was easy to navigate around.
Wide range of products.
Products are made of relatively high quality.
One 5MP camera did not work, but I received a refund plus prepaid post label.
Refund process is a tad bit slow, as they only process the returned items every Friday.

Hi trucphuong,

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Non-functional equipment, friendly support with nil technical expertise

I bought a 4 cam Elinz security system and installed it. As an electrical engineer with software expertise I felt qualified to do so. The cams showed on the screen and over the net OK. However the system kept loosing system time and the alarming features worked erratic at best. Over about a month I wrote many emails to Elinz and got a friendly answer every time, however in hindsight, not one of the technical questions was actually answered. Elinz offered to send a new box, however that one showed very similar problems. At the end I was offered a refund and as the product was actually not fit for the purpose I accepted the offer.

Joh
Joh
Elinz C.Elinz

Informative, with good friendly sevice.

Everything went very, very smoothly. Greatly impressed with Jerry, my initial contact, and Lloyd in the chat room. Between them they " made the sale "
I cannot speak more highly of them both, and would recommend Elinz to anyone looking at your product range.
Easy to navigate your web site.
Great range of product.
Have not had the web cam installed as
yet, so cannot comment on quality.

Regards Ian

Hi Ian,

Ray

RayWheatbelt, WA

Top notch, better than expected.

Top notch light bar, it exceeded all my expectations. It would have been good if a wiring diagram was included, then it would have been a rating of 10 out of 5. Well done.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our product and service. The basic wiring loom details can be seen on the actual product page. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Cheers!

Honest, reliable product. Genuine li ion battery in this Powerbank

It's power dense reliable product. It charges my device perfectly. Its weight is accurate as it should be for a 20ah li ion battery, it's not a light-weight product. The indicator is easy to Gage

Hi John,

Thank you for your good feedback. we are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Very prompt and efficient service.

Lights were exactly what l need and quality appears to be very good . Fairly good range to choose from. Very prompt delivery with notifications to my inbox. Will buy again.

Product PurchasedTrailer lights

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and product. Cheers!

Tels H.

Tels H.asked

I have just installed 2 dvd headrests to my car after finally recieving them.. both the remotes are not working. I have brand new batterries in both remotes. The inly buttins that work is the volume button. Please help i need these working by Tuesday. If i need new remotes can you post them express?

Hi Tels,

Thank you for raising the issue with us. kindly try pointing the remotes directly to the IR spot of the player, does it still not work that way?

gerdasked

hi
When inserting the sd card into the unit it went inside the unit and not into the slot where it supposed to go. How can I open the unit so that I can reclaim the sd card which is inside the unit. the unit is a Elinz DCDual V2. Where there is the SD slot there were 2 slots. One is where the sd card was supposed to go and the other it just goes inside the unit.

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for sharing your concern. Rest assured we are here to assist you.
May we ask you to send us an email to sales@elinz.com.au so we can assist you further.

Regards,

gerd

Thank you, I will do as you suggest.

Hi Gerd,

No worries. do let us know if you need further help. Cheers!

Freddy t

Freddy tasked

How to play DVD headrest at home

John B

I would say you need a 12v dc power source. Maybe bring your car inside or just the seats and battery.

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for your query. if you have the pillow type headrest, it will be a bit difficult as the poles need to be installed on a car seat for stability and you would need to supply stable 12v power for them. If you have a attach on type, all you need is just a 12v power source plugged in to it. You may bring the unit to a local electronics store for a 12v wall plug that is suitable.

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives