Elinz

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (70)

Ray Cooper

Elinz Full HD 1080P Webcam Laptop Desktop PC Digital Web Camera Noise Cancelling Mic USB 2.0

The product was very good and only took a minute or two to install so easy. The quality for the price was excellent, I look at cheaper offers but was pleased I selected the better product. I install this for one of our seniors citizens so she could use Zoom and once she connected to Zoom I was surprise at the quality in fact best I have seen on a zoom connection. The delivery service was 2 days in Australia where I have been used to 2 weeks during the current environment, don't know how Elinz achieved that service.
To be honest I have not looked at their other product range but will certain do that.
The quality was well above from any other like products I have seen, yes highly recommend
Regards
Raymond Cooper
Lilydale Austrralia

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for your Rock star review. We are delighted that you are happy with the webcam you purchased from us and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Ray Cooper

you are welcome, it was better than advertised cheaper models, quality beats lower priced items Regards Ray

Ian B.

Ian B.

well done

well done, how easy can ELINZ make it. my order was checked by the dispatch department the next day, via a real telephone call, and my item was delivered the day after....that was quick, very quick

Product PurchasedADH security recording system

Hi Ian,

Thank you for this great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we provided, Looking forward to serve you again. Cheers!

Donb

DonbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Response to my questions was immediate.
The site was easy to navigate and the information made it easy to decide and purchase.
I ordered a rear view camera system on Friday and it was delivered in Brisbane on Monday. Awesome service.
I’m happy with the quality of the product and feel comfortable I have support from this company should I need it down the track.
I would be happy to recommend to others and will buy again when I have the need.

Hi Donb,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the support we provided and for the product you purchased. Cheers!

Abhi

AbhiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elinz 2K Dash Cam Dual Cam Reversing 1080P Rear Car DVR Recorder Video 170° WiFi 4.0 Touch Screen

The front camera is quiet good, the video quality (even during night), the device and interface, 170 wide angle (literally covers your entire windshield) also provided bonus hardware kit. Decent video quality with the rear camera. Typo error in regards to specifications, however later raised with Elinz and they've rectified it instantly. Amazing customer service, very much satisfied overall.

Product PurchasedElinz 2K Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing 1080P Rear Car DVR

Hi Abhi,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the product purchased and the service we provided. Cheers!

4K Spirts Camera Battery

Found the one I wanted. Great product, top quality, arrived quickly. Didn't cost an arm and a leg either. Very happy with this purchase and will buy from these guys again.

Hi Frankk,

Thank you for your rock star review, We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Cade

CadeMurray Region, NSW

Elina Dash Cam

Great product very happy with postage speed time and service of company. Information was helpful and informative on website.
Will definitely be using this company and product in the future.

Product PurchasedDash Camera

Hi Cade,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we provided. Cheers!

Tadimala N.

Tadimala N.Darwin, NT

Great customer service

I had a few queries on a new Car Stereo for upgrade and got a prompt response from the customer service team on all my queries. Also, the price of the items is reasonable.

Hi Tadimala,

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Elinz 4 Ch wireless CCTV plug and play.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your rock star review. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

Quality and Service

Site very easy to navigate, if they don't have it you don't need it, quality second to none.
Bought an 8 channel hard wired DVR CCTV system fitted it today I know the system is young yet however at this stage outstanding, picture quality is great as is the DVR. Very fast delivery. Only one fault the user manual the printing is so small I had to use a magnifying glass to read it may I suggest for older customers larger print would be really good. Thank you team great job great service. Regards Alex.

Product Purchased8 Channel hard wired cctv system

Hi Jock,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased. No worries. We will work on the improve further on what was mentioned. Cheers!

Find out how Elinz compares to other Online Shops

A fantastic set of brackets for my bull bar driving lights

I purchased a pair of 3 inch brackets for my bull bar driving lights on my Mitsubishi Pajero Sports and they fit well, they look even better and are manufactured very well. I would recommend these brackets to anyone considering buying them.

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback we are delighted that you are happy with the product you purchased from us. cheers!

Green

GreenHobart, TAS

Great customer service

Website easy to navigate, product arrived on time and in good condition. Product was well packed. Excellent quality. Would highly recommend this site to family and friends. Will be looking for more product in the future

Product PurchasedGlobes

Hi Green,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with service and product we provided. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Elinz

Top Quality Products , from the best in the business!

Top Quality products from the best in the business ! Never had any issues with any of the multiple things I’ve bought , very happy ! I would definitely purchase from Elinz again

Hi Michael,

RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Elinz FHD 1080 Starvis/Oled TP/ GPS/ Wifi dual dashcam

Yes SD card formatted.

Elinz C.Elinz

Thank you Rosie, When you plug in this sd card to a computer or your mobile phone, no problem reading it?

Poor quality, breaks up a lot

I bought this product via eBay for $35 and the first item was defective - the buttons didn't work except power on and off. They sent me a replacement and it came with a scratch it kept breaking up and I cannot hear well at all. Very poor quality, not recommended.

BIR

BIRSydney, NSW

Elinz Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone

I bought this product through Kogan which didn’t work well. After some communication with Elinz they sent me a replacement piece which I’m happy about as it works much better than the first one. It does not crackle like the first (faulty) piece I bought. The quality is good and I appreciate that Elinz sent me a replacement piece I can Actually use. It was also shipped quite quickly. It’s a good product, you can’t even feel it in your ear, it’s comfortable and very light weight which I’m happy about. Long lasting battery.

Hi BIR,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you are now happy with the service and product we sent. Cheers!

Mel T.

Mel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Battery Charger is fantastic.

This store is fantastic. Easy to find what I was looking for. Great pricing, quick postage, product is exactly as described and they have great customer service. Very happy with the battery charger we purchased. It is exactly what we were looking for.

Hi Mel,

Thank you for your Rock star review. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and the product you purchased. Cheers!

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch

Great products at great prices and customer service is top notch I have 3 cameras 1 wireless and now an inverter all work great .. would recommend this store and products to anyone

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are very delighted that you are happy with the service we provided and for the products you purchased from us. Cheers!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rear View Camera

Purchased a rear view camera for our caravan in white after searching internet for similar product. Product arrived in good time, was exactly as I expected and performs as expected. Definitely use Elinz again.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us. Looking forward in doing business with you again soon. cheers!

Great product!

I bought a Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Recorder WiFi DVR FHD 1296P Car Video 170 3" LCD for my 4WD. Item arrived very quick. Installation was straight forward. Worked as I expected.

Hi Nam,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the dash cam you purchased and for the service we provided. Cheers!

marakorpaCoffs Harbour

Beat ever service. Excelent item

I purchased a reversing camera unit for my old Toyota. I was first amazed at the price of the reversing camera advertised on the Elins site, as I had roamed the net looking and comparing. I quickly pressed the BUY button on the Elinz site. I had a couple of queries and was treated with prompt answers. Five stars do not seem enough to give for this company, its product and its service after the sale. I have and will continue to recommend Elinz to as many people that are looking for electronic devices whenever the opportunity arises.

marakorpa

There are a few errors in my comment, I meant Best not Beat and I spelt the Company name wrong in one instance. I am 81 and have macular disease

Hi Marakorpa,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with the reversing camera you purchased from us and also for the service we provided. Cheers!

Jarvoasked

I have a IPCAMOUT security camera which I have been trying to set up for night operation only. After going to "Device Off At" I set the "Turn off at" to 0600 and the "Turn on at" to 1800. The camera turns on at 1800 however at 0600 it stays turned on. Can you help me resolve this problem?

Hi Jarvo,

Thank you for your query. When you say camera stays ON, you mean it keeps recording? These cameras are motion sensor triggered, maybe the reason why it keeps recording is due to it detecting motion.

Jarvo

No, there is no motion detected, however the camera is still active instead of saying "The device is closed".

Hi Jarvo,

We did some testing, the device will say "closed" but its just on sleep mode we tested that you can tap on the image and it will automatically wake up. if you are still encountering issues, please send us a video on sales@elinz.com.au so we can evaluate further. Thanks.

Doug

Dougasked

Just installed camera to vehicle and second on my van. The camera has reverse guide lines on sides, can I turn them off?

Jock

Doug sorry I can't help you I have installed an 8 channel CCTV system I know nothing about vehicle camera's sorry mate. Regards

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your query. Rest assured we are here to assist you. Can you email us at sales@elinz.com.au so we can pull up your account and check your unit model and see what our options are.

Regards,

Bernie S.

Bernie S.asked

I have just installed an Elinz 8 camera cctv system, 7 of 8 cameras came on when i first turned the system on, I then had to reboot and only 2 cameras came on. I understand that there may be a problem with the wiring on camera 8 but the others came on straight away then would not come back. Is there an explanation?

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your message. for instances like this, please double check the main cabling/ split er kindly unplug and re plug them so the connection gets refreshed. usually once this is done the image returns to normal. Make sure as well that the split er are not moved in anyway. Let us know if issues remain so we can check with you. Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Elinz representatives