4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (75)

Sidney

SidneyNew South Wales

Trust worthy retailer

I have bought a dashcam from them through Catch and my parcel was lost due to someone else signed my parcel. I was worry that this is gonna be like no one would take the responsibility. So I contacted Elite and we had great communication and they sent me a replacement after an investigation with distributor. Overall, best after sale service.

Product PurchasedDash camera
Colin

Colin

Good customer service

I had a fault with an amp I bought from them, they helped me out with troubleshooting and replacing it

Jelena T

Jelena TPerth, WA

Best online retailer ever

Initially troubles with payment method and delivery delays, but everything solved with exceptional good and caring Customer service.
Product of good quality as described.
Big thanks for Elite Electronics.
Until next order...

Product PurchasedONYX BOOX Poke2 6" Android eReader

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung QT80

Ordered the Samsung Q80T 55in QLED TV from Elite Electronics and it was delivered the next day ! Great service, great product and at a great price. Would not hesitate to use elite again !

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Q80T QA55Q80TAWXXY (55")

Fantastic service!

Got a fantastic price and fast shipping for our Foscam. While we did have issues with the device itself, Liam helped us through the support, returns and warranty replacement flow. Made the process super smooth with consistent email responses and follow ups. Very happy with the service (and now the product too!)

Product PurchasedFoscam X2 IP Camera
Nick M.

Nick M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service, Went above and Beyond!

Zip was having issues when trying to check out an item, contacted the chat and Liam went above and beyond to get it processed manually, and in such a quick time!

segi

segiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service in the face of challenging times

Purchased two pairs of Havit i93. One set didn't charge properly. A brief verification process later Elite organised to exchange the unit. All of this was done during COVID lockdown.

Product PurchasedHavit i93
Allan

AllanPerth, WA

Such a brilliant device

Extremely happy with my purchase. The postage was quick, communication was top notch and the product is amazing, I found shopping online super easy. Would definitely buy through them again. Highly recommend

Product PurchasedSena SF1 Bluetooth Headset
natalia.org

natalia.orgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big mistake purchasing from Elite Electronics

I bought an e-reader from Elite Electronics as a birthday present for my daughter to be delivered to her address. It was a big mistake. I ended up driving almost 150 km to pick it up myself from couriers’ depot Because Elite Electronics would not allow them to leave it in the local post office. Customer service was a waste of time. Return policy is punitive to customers due to very high added charges.

Product PurchasedKobo eReader

Fast, Responsive and Helpful

Loving my Boox Max 3 and also loving the service and fast delivery from Elite Electronics. Customer service team got back to me within hours to my question about shipping. They also provided some clarifications about the product I was buying, making sure it suited my needs. There was no need for them to do this, other than that they wanted to make sure I would be satisfied. I ordered express shipping and it arrived the next day, during the COVID lockdown in Victoria! Great people, great products, great value.

Product PurchasedONYX Boox Max 3
Damo N.

Damo N.Hunter Region, NSW

Beware of Returns Policy

I purchased the wrong item for $1,890, my fault. I asked for a refund and then to purchase goods to equal value. I was told NO look at our policy.

Outstanding

The sound quality and power performance is really going to annoy my neighbors and cause my work mates to want me to install sounds for them.

So very thankful for Elite electronics for providing a great service, products, price and excellent customer service.

I will definitely be promoting Elite electronics when ever I can.
Thank you all for an enjoyable experience.

Product Purchasedkicker 15" sub
Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

Website was easy to navigate and I was quickly able to find what I was looking for. I initially shopped here because it had the best price for what I wanted but ill be returning because of the fantastic customer service. I queried about a package taking longer than expected (shipping into WA due to COVID) and Liam went above a beyond helping me out, with very prompt and informative replies. Ultimately my delivery arrived with no problems. Honestly the best customer service experience I've had online. Will definitely shop with these guys again. 5 stars.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Great sales and service - fast response and follow up service

Got an awesome projector from these guys. Had a claim with manufacturer and these guys helped me out with the warranty process. Very friendly, responsive and where genuinely interested in helping me get what I needed.

Product Purchased VIEWSONIC PX747-4K

What a Great Company to Deal With

Ordered a radio antenna splitter for my Land Cruiser 200 and was pleasantly surprised when I received a personal email from Mary at Elite outlining the delivery schedule with COVID restrictions in Vic.

She kept me well informed about my order and it did arrive as stated.

The part works a treat and I'm very happy with the service from Elite and the outcome I wish for.

Keep up the good work

Phil

Product PurchasedBelkin 3.5mm Male-Male 2m Stereo AUX Audio Cable

Isna

IsnaQueensland

Terrible thing

Never shop in this company!!!! i bought the drone from this company, too many faulties, the camera doesnt work, when i fly the drone, the button fly away, when i charge, the charger burned like a crap. i asked them for refund, they wont let me refund, they said there was no faulty, i said dont send me back i just want to refund, they said they dont let me refund or my drone will go to dispose. dont shop from this company, never shop again!!

Product PurchasedZero-X Edge Full HD Drone
Vic R.

Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Top shelf service & product

The BOOX Max3 - functional & easy to navigate website. Elite staff was happy to discuss product so decision was easy, delivery was as promised. After a few days I had problem with the Max3 which required return. Elite was happy to replace under warranty (it was a BOOX Max 3 issue). The Max3 is so easy on the eyes that I no longer read any documents or books on the iPad. Highly recommend Elite staff and the service,

Product PurchasedBOOX
Geoff d.

Geoff d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With Lock down in place I needed the Oz Charge to get me going

The item was easy to find on the Elite Electronics web site, and when I emailed to see how long delivery would take the response from Mary was fantastic, a great store.

Customer service

My experience was exiting delivery far exceeded when I had expected. I then had a slight concern which we are all experiencing in these times. Mary followed up. I purchased another item and paid for faster delivery . My confirmation email with tracking reference was Monday 500 pm apparently I then expected delivery possibly Thursday ? The Item arrived 1pm the following day Mary promised me she would make it urgent you are amazing could nor recommend you enough will definitely buy from you again

samdav7

samdav7Sydney, NSW

Great !

I purchased Lanmodo Automatic Car Umbrella Navy Cover Sun Shade Tent UV 3.5 x 2.1M from Elite Electronics via their eBay store, it was delivered very quickly with free postage, the item was new and very good quality as described, I'm very happy with this purchase as well as the great customer service they offer, I couldn't be more satisfied.
I can confidently recommend Elite Electronics to my family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLanmodo Automatic Car Umbrella Roof Cover Sun Shade Tent UV 3.5M x 2.1M Navy
Elite E.Elite Electronics

We're happy to help out! :)
Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Lanmodo car umbrella. Feel free to get in touch if we can assist with anything at all in the future, and best regards,
Elite Electronics Team