4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (66)

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

Website was easy to navigate and I was quickly able to find what I was looking for. I initially shopped here because it had the best price for what I wanted but ill be returning because of the fantastic customer service. I queried about a package taking longer than expected (shipping into WA due to COVID) and Liam went above a beyond helping me out, with very prompt and informative replies. Ultimately my delivery arrived with no problems. Honestly the best customer service experience I've had online. Will definitely shop with these guys again. 5 stars.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Great sales and service - fast response and follow up service

Got an awesome projector from these guys. Had a claim with manufacturer and these guys helped me out with the warranty process. Very friendly, responsive and where genuinely interested in helping me get what I needed.

Product Purchased VIEWSONIC PX747-4K

What a Great Company to Deal With

Ordered a radio antenna splitter for my Land Cruiser 200 and was pleasantly surprised when I received a personal email from Mary at Elite outlining the delivery schedule with COVID restrictions in Vic.

She kept me well informed about my order and it did arrive as stated.

The part works a treat and I'm very happy with the service from Elite and the outcome I wish for.

Keep up the good work

Phil

Product PurchasedBelkin 3.5mm Male-Male 2m Stereo AUX Audio Cable

Isna

IsnaQueensland

Terrible thing

Never shop in this company!!!! i bought the drone from this company, too many faulties, the camera doesnt work, when i fly the drone, the button fly away, when i charge, the charger burned like a crap. i asked them for refund, they wont let me refund, they said there was no faulty, i said dont send me back i just want to refund, they said they dont let me refund or my drone will go to dispose. dont shop from this company, never shop again!!

Product PurchasedZero-X Edge Full HD Drone
Vic R.

Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Top shelf service & product

The BOOX Max3 - functional & easy to navigate website. Elite staff was happy to discuss product so decision was easy, delivery was as promised. After a few days I had problem with the Max3 which required return. Elite was happy to replace under warranty (it was a BOOX Max 3 issue). The Max3 is so easy on the eyes that I no longer read any documents or books on the iPad. Highly recommend Elite staff and the service,

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedBOOX
Geoff d.

Geoff d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With Lock down in place I needed the Oz Charge to get me going

The item was easy to find on the Elite Electronics web site, and when I emailed to see how long delivery would take the response from Mary was fantastic, a great store.

Customer service

My experience was exiting delivery far exceeded when I had expected. I then had a slight concern which we are all experiencing in these times. Mary followed up. I purchased another item and paid for faster delivery . My confirmation email with tracking reference was Monday 500 pm apparently I then expected delivery possibly Thursday ? The Item arrived 1pm the following day Mary promised me she would make it urgent you are amazing could nor recommend you enough will definitely buy from you again

samdav7

samdav7Sydney, NSW

Great !

I purchased Lanmodo Automatic Car Umbrella Navy Cover Sun Shade Tent UV 3.5 x 2.1M from Elite Electronics via their eBay store, it was delivered very quickly with free postage, the item was new and very good quality as described, I'm very happy with this purchase as well as the great customer service they offer, I couldn't be more satisfied.
I can confidently recommend Elite Electronics to my family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLanmodo Automatic Car Umbrella Roof Cover Sun Shade Tent UV 3.5M x 2.1M Navy
Elite E.Elite Electronics

We're happy to help out! :)
Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Lanmodo car umbrella. Feel free to get in touch if we can assist with anything at all in the future, and best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Simo

SimoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

This is a great radio is easy to install and comes with a easy read instruction manual. I’m very happy with this product. Great communication and fast delivery thank you.

Product PurchasedCrystal M DB477E

Iain_J

Iain_JForde 2914, ACT

AERPRO SWC Harness + ISO Patch Lead For Nissan Dualis Micra Navara Pathfinder

Product PurchasedAERPRO Harness
Elite E.Elite Electronics

Purchased a new shaver head

Genuine Parts and easy to use website, and good service. Liam was good to deal with, all enquiries answered in good time.
No problems recommending Elite Electronics for their services.

Lachlan

LachlanGippsland, VIC

Great customer aftercare with azdome ar08 dash cam

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAzdome ar08
Rebel

RebelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Onyx e reader is fantastic

I was very happy with the price, the web site is easy to navigate, postage is nice and fast, and the staff are very helpful Liam kept me informed on when it would arrive.
Cheers

Nat

NatMid North Coast, NSW

Great company to deal with

Super useful staff, were able to provide me with hard to find stock and then able to help me when I had issues that were not their fault. I will be suggesting them to my friend and family.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Thanks for your review Nat, we're more than happy to have been able to help you out. :)

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online electronics store

Great online electronics store with competitive prices and fast delivery. Communication on progress of order was also very good.
Good range of products and easy to use website made searching for what I wanted easy.

Product PurchasedHavit Smartwatch

Steve

SteveQueensland

Recent EBay purchase

I was in need of a pair of marine speakers to replace my old worn out units.
Found the set that fitted my needs without any trouble.
Boss 350w 6x9 full range marine speakers!!
Price was right, service was brilliant and the speakers were delivered earlier than expected.
Very happy with these guys!!

Anthony G.

Anthony G.The Mallee, VIC

Top Service

I was looking for some Bass Shakers to add to my sim racing chair and found these guys. I started an online chat with Liam who was very helpful with his advice.
I ended up buying 2 Dayton Audio BST-1 Pro Tactile Bass Shaker 50W and a Accento Dynamica ADA120 120W Stereo 2-Channel Class-D Amplifier to run them. All parts were in stock and I loved the fact that they shipped the same day, that's my pet peeve with other shops.
Parts came quickly and the shakers were beafier than i expected, which was good. Amp was nice and compact so i could mount under my chair easily. Had some teathing issues but Liam was completely available with good advice to help out. Highly recomend these guys.

MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent fast service even in this trying COVID time .communication was good and buying my ninja foodi was secure

I found there was a good variety of items
Ninja foodi was at a competitive price and postage was very reasonable
Packing of item was done well
Delivery was very close to expected date

Product PurchasedNinja foodi

Yes I just love it

Spot on!

Bought online and very easy to find. Huge range so very helpful!The team were punctual and helpful! Great help! Product bought looks spot on, not yet been able to install but they should be great!

Rob D.

Rob D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

extremely disappointed in returns policy

There is no obvious warning that the products are not able to be exchanged for store credit, especially when they are not a one size fits all item. I requested to upgrade the unused item and was happy to pay the difference and I was advised to sell it on gumtree.

Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix