Elite Electronics

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (93)

PaulandJaneCentral, SA

Double A+ customer service. Very competitive pricing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Car scanner was faulty and it took me two months to get a refund

We bought a car diagnostic scanner which was faulty and wouldn’t work out of the box. Elite Electronics refused to acknowledge that the scanner was faulty and refused to refund using all the excuses under the sun. Luckily I paid for the scanner using PayPal and I got my refund two months later when the PayPal stepped in. Don’t buy from this company! You will never get support or help from them if there are any problems.

Dee NikoroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST REVIEW MIRROR/ DASH CAM/ REV CAM EVER!

Don't even get me started on how quick it was delivered! This item made me excited just looking at it virtually online but when I received my package and had it installed i will only say this.... BEST BUY EVER!! If you ask me, the price this sells for should be increased! So dam good! Happy customer!!

YoH

YoHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed it quickly and got it the next day

I purchased 2 x SPH10 SENA headsets. Needed them quickly but wanted a fair price. Got both and am very impressed with their customer service. They kept me informed throughout on progress of the order. Although standard postage was offered free I paid extra for express postage but they registered the delivery. I’d definitely use this company again.

Product faulty but service and support excellent

As stated in title. When product failed Elite Electronics were great at resolving the issue. Good communication and professional. Recommend.

Nigel J.

Nigel J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast service

I had incorrectly wired in a power supply to my Garmin XT Zumo, and after emailing Elite Electronics they put me in direct contact with the manufacturer. I had a replacement exchange unit for a small cost in 2 weeks. Liam at Elite's checked on progress for support. Great outcome.

Product PurchasedGarmin XT Zumo
Mickyk82

Mickyk82Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shonky to deal with, falsely advertised and shipping is not guaranteed!

Copper cable had no copper at all!! Completely silver! They don't believe in returns or guaranteeing your purchase. Took weeks to arrive as it was lost in the mail and was told they don't guarantee delivery and that's not their issue...cable was useless. Lost $50 and had to put it in the rubbish and purchase elsewhere. Be warned!

Not satisfied at all.

They use manipulate ways to advertise. I have bought a headset, their ad said compatible with PS4, when arrave it wasn't compatible, email them but in vain.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Southwest, VIC

Real customer service.

Mary was patient with my many questions and very responsive. Once ordered the product was shipped within 24 hours and arrived the day after. Can't ask for more than that!

Vannak

Vannak

Lost $199.85 on a scanner that never arrived, Don't make the mistake with trusting Elite Electronics!!!

Rebel and Fox

Rebel and FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tanita Scale

Tanita Scale Had a fauld, changed for a new set with no problems at all.
Liam provided exhalant customer service and followup.

Ian Thompson

Ian Thompson

Great Service and Best Prices Around

Great service and best prices around. Order process very smooth and easy. Order dispatched within 24hrs tracking number provided. Delivered within 2 days. Mary the Customer Service Manager was great. Updated me every step if the way. Highly recommended!

Customer

CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont by icarsoft obd readers

Unsupported modules on icarsoft products and dealer will make excuses to refuse refund. Connects to car but does not allow module advertised on web to display.Told i had a change of mind but product clearly wont do what adversited to do.

Marcos Albuquerque

Marcos AlbuquerqueSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

Brilliant service, great prices and friendly sales & customer support. Mary and her team at Elite Electronics made everything in a faster manner so that I could receive my order (a projector screen) in a couple days from VIC to NSW. Highly recommended!

Vivi S.

Vivi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shopping experience

Best customer service! Prompt reply to my questions and sorted out problems efficiently. When I returned a faulty item, they processed it and sent me a replacement in no time! Very impressive about the service. The prices of the products on the website are very reasonable as well. Will come back to buy more and highly recommend to others as well.

Juliet W.

Juliet W.Melbourne

Beware if you have to make a warranty claim

Carina H.

Carina H.

Reliable shop , fast dispatch

Reasonable price, fast email response and dispatched , received order in 3-4 days ,well packed , reliable company, will recommend to others

Warren

Warren

Great Customer Service

Communication over email was clear, concise and timely. Products and suggestions for my home theatre build were perfect. Pricing was better than I could find anywhere else! and the quality was as expected. All in all a job well done, Thank you!

Great product & excellent customer service.

Found what I wanted quickly, so far the product is exactly what I was looking for, and does what it is designed to do. There is an extensive range of products on offer on the site, and I will be buying from Elite again.

Chris
Chris

Excellent back up service from Liam, answered all questions promptly.

wolfstar

wolfstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Purchased a Kobo from them after getting some advice from the staff. It was shipped the next day and arrived quickly. Unfortunately it was faulty and I had to return it, but that was no problems and it was replaced. Had no troubles and would buy from them again.

Shaun McC

Shaun McCasked

Hi guys I received my Bury S9 Cradle universal 3XL thankyou, just wondering the charge cord is for a Samsung but my phones an IPhone, is there anyway you can send me the one that’ll work for me please

Dee Nikoro

You can purchase an adapter. For example you have an iPhone charger but need to charge a Samsung so u buy the small adapter to allow this to happen.

PaulandJane

Hi Shaun, I'm sure you will get an answer to your questions if you email them. If you type Elite Electronics into the search bar, details for them including email will be available. That's how I first got the email address I used to contact them.
Best wishes and hope it works out
Paul

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for your message. We'd definitely recommend reaching out to us directly via email with your query, as our Product Review page isn't always monitored in the same way that our email inbox and Live Chat facility on our website are.

We don't have your particular order details handy at the minute, though if you purchased the 3XL Universal Bury cradle, these aren't supplied with an iPhone-compatible adaptor sadly. Bury only includes a micro USB adaptor in the box by default, so a Lightning adaptor would need to be purchased separately if needed for use with iPhone.

We hope this helps, and please feel free to shoot us an email for any further info or assistance regarding the above.

Best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Terry B.

Terry B.asked

Do you Still have stock now of the 119 V3 Viofo car cam including gps at $159.00 . thanks Terry

Renee K.
Renee K.

You have to contact Elite Electronics direct via their website

Paul Gorski

Paul Gorskiasked

My back upcamera is ñot getting a signal where do I start?

Get an answer from our members and Elite Electronics representatives