Bo P.

Bo P.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, quick and great value

First time buying here but it was Easy ,Great products , Great service and on time. Bought a pair of Pioneer 10" Subwoofers and i'm very happy
I will be back :-)

Renee K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware buying from this business

Neil

NeilSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pioneer 1000w amplifier GM-A6704

Excellent product easy installation, the construction of the is A1 as tou would expect from Pioneer. Easy to follow full detailed instructions. Would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product at a great price. Elite Electronics have been simply fantastic with all communication from purchase to install. Thank you to all staff

Elite E.Elite Electronics

I bought a drone, no regrets

Purchased Friday morning, arrived at my work Monday morning. How good.
Got assistance by a fellow named Liam who ended up helping me tremendously with a warranty claim on the product.

Product PurchasedBugs b5w

Good service and support

I got a steering wheel control when I changed the stereo in my car (JVC unit in a Renault Clio 2007). Finding the right product was difficult but got guidance from them to get the right connectors. The order came pretty quick and I even got some support to figure out the instructions.

Product PurchasedSteering wheel control

Hi Juan,
Thanks for sharing your experience - we were more than happy to help pave the way for your head unit upgrade! Be sure to get in touch if we can assist you with anything at all moving forward, and best regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Excellent customer service

The product was faulty but the customer service was excellent. The problem was solved very efficiently and effectively. There was no delay in receiving prompt communication. I would not hesitate to purchase any product from them.

Product PurchasedCatch

Hilux stereo surround

I ordered a part on Trademe in NZ. I had to contact Liam just about when it would arrive. He was in regular contact. It was great to see good aftersales customer service especially when buying things online which can sometimes be hit and miss. Would recommend this company. The part fitted perfect.

Hi JPC,
Thanks for taking the time to share you feedback. We were absolutely happy to help you out!
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all in the future, and kind regards,
Elite Electronics Team

Melbourne

MelbourneVIC, 3429

Please check the item before sending it. My camera was out of its mount in the box

Hi to all
I was to give them five from five because of their shipment; however, I really cannot do it as I am not happy. I bought a dashcam/action camera a while ago. It came fast but when I was moving the package, I heard the sound of a compartment hitting a surface. Their package was very good but when I opened the case, I saw the dash cam was out of its mount in its hard case and I am sure it has been hitting the hard case many times from the time of shipment. I tested the camera, it worked but hitting many times might be making problem in future or decreasing its lifespan. The company must have checked it before sending it.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Good supplier of car audio

There are a few good car audio suppliers around and elite electronics is one of them, quality gear and quick postage.

Big range and you know it will arrive and its sealed etc. I always buy from them

Roger van Ginkel

Roger van Ginkel

Excellent product, excellent After Sales Service

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Very easy to deal with. Great customer service, there was a small issue with the tracking but they were able to locate the package quickly and update me on it's status. Great value, the speakers I bought are an odd size and tricky to find, and I was pleased to find they were even cheaper here than specialist audio retailers in the nearest city.

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I was very happy with the price of my purchase. Further on when I had a problem with my epilator/shaver, Liam was incredibly helpful with my enquiry regarding the warranty and product specific information. To improve my experience I only wish Elite Electronics sold replacement shaver heads. P.s. anyone buying a shaver for the first time: go gentle on it! Don't put too much pressure on it or it will compromise the shaver foil and you will have to buy a replacement head like me.

Product PurchasedBraun Silk Epil 9-9561

Car Audio

Good competitive prices. I was looking for good quality speakers around the $100 mark. Majority of other stores were double the price to get the same type/ quality of speaker.

Product PurchasedSoundstream speaker

Fabulous Service

When it came to this company it was not the product or ease of purchase but when a problem arose it was the way elite handled the issue
Customer Service rep Liam was a delight to deal with and when issue arose Liam organised a full refund with no hassles at all
Well done Elite Electronics

Andy W.

Andy W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value, surprising after purchase support

Excellent Attentive Service

Ordered a keyboard from there site. Arrived in a couple of days (v quick and well packaged). There was an issue with the item but both Liam (Elite Electronics) and the manufacturer got back to me quickly. The issue was sorted very quickly to my full satisfaction. Liam was proactive on following up with me which was a pleasant surprise. Normally I've found you have to chase people up for a response. I'd definitely buy from Elite Electronics again based both on price and service. I feel rating them 5 stars is justified.

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Perth, WA

Never buying from them again.

Can't even accept a return for refund. Brought the wrong product because it was advertised to fit in tight spaces. I had pre measured everything before buying it. Still did not fit. Seller would not accept a return of the product for a refund. I am never buying from these guys again.

Bad Customer Service
Bad Advertising
Misleading Information

Excellent service

Great staff. Went way over what I was expecting as for as customer service goes. Would be 1st port of call if there products are needed in the future. I will be mentioning you to the new owners of my old company Coolcar Northshore as a great company to deal with in the aftermarket electronic area.

Fantastic Customer Service

I purchased an item from Elite Electronics and had some issues with it. Given it was an electronics item, it can at times be frustrating to diagnose the problem and resolve it.

Liam was patient, conscientious and quick to respond to emails making the process as pain free as possible and resulted in an excellent solution

I cannot recommend Elite Electronics highly enough for their customer service.

I highly recommend them as a vendor.

Elite E.Elite Electronics

Amazing support via email, easy to use website!

The online store was extremely easy to navigate! One of the best I've used.
The range of products is exactly what I like to see. Everything I would buy all in one place!
I am extremely happy with the product I bought!