Emma Comfort Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

Its a foam mattress

Decent mattress, however a little firm for my liking even with the additional soft topper provided by Emma. Took a while to get used to a foam mattress i.e. no give/bounce compared to my old pocket spring. The smell was extremely unpleasant/toxic during unboxing and still lingers now even though I thoroughly aired it out for 3 weeks prior to use. Excellent delivery service, received it the next day. Great value for money.

Purchased in September 2021 for $540.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Devesh D.
Devesh D.Sydney, NSW

Sooo comfortable

Firmness level is perfect .. I wake up fresh every morning .. zero sagging even on the edges ..very affordable pricing ..quality product and very durable..loving it so far ..thankyou very much Emma

Purchased in October 2021 for $1,000.

Penny Prepared
Penny PreparedFar North Queensland, QLD

trepidatious but needn't have worried..

quite surprised, better than the innerspring we have as it's more supportive. We both suffer from lower back complaints, we're reasonably fit but we're surprised how extremely comfortable the mattress and the topper is. Added bonus is that it is so lightweight, that the bed is easy to make. We won't every buy conventional mattresses again and would definitely buy this product again!

Purchased in October 2020 for $549.45.

Darcy M.
Darcy M.

Never deliver products

Never deliver products, lie about delivery and delivery time, haven't seen a cent of a refund even though that was promised as well. It's been months now from the original delivery date. Terrible customer service. this company is a scam and I have reported them to the ACCC.

Purchased in October 2020 for $2,500.

Larnie
LarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never had a better nights sleep

Love how instantly comfortabe the mattress was can't recommend the Emma highly enough for anyone as my husband and I usually have different requirements in a mattress but we are both think the Emma is amazing.

Purchased in September 2021 at Emma Sleep for $1,044.05.

Fantastic

The only issue we have is it took a long time for the smell on the material to go away. We do have a great sleep, the firmness is excellent, there is no movement when one person rolls over. I would highly recommend this product.

TeeR
TeeRIllawarra, NSW

Don’t bother, smells toxic and customer service terrible.

We were unhappy with our purchase of double mattress for daughters room. Smell is toxic and didn’t go away, very concerning letting 5 y/o sleep with the toxic smell.
Mattress ok comfort wise. Very firm. We basically left ceiling fan on in room and window open for first 2 weeks. I sprayed mattress with doterra oil and changed linen weekly smell did not go we ended up getting refund. Customer service terrible, usually days between responses, if not more than a week. Don’t bother. Pay more for the koala!

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Excellent Body Hugging Comfort

We were hesitant about buying a mattress in a box but the Choice reviews and the trial period swayed me to try it, after lying on lots of mattresses in stores and still being unsure anyway! Found the Diamond mattress to be both supportive and very comfortable as it hugs every curve of your body no matter which way you lay. Our daughter has the Comfort Mattress and we have noticed the sides of her mattress are distinctly more supportive than the Diamond which is the only issue I have found with it.

Purchased in October 2021 at Emma Sleep for $1,000.

Vicki
Vicki

Awful and scammer company

Don’t trust the 100 nights - absolute scam
I requested refund after about two weeks the mattress was so bad. They are still not giving refund even though mattress in as new condition.

Purchased in October 2021 for $600.

Homeaway way off
Homeaway way offCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great Mattress - No... Really!

Love this bed. Its firm but not hard if you get my drift, I guess you could call it "dense". It feels very supportive. I'm a couple of months into it now so feel like I am in a position to make a fair comment. My back is heaps better in the mornings. I'm ordering another one in the new year. Delivery was delayed which caused me a few issues and wouldn't have been a problem if I had been given more info about this at the get go (expectation management). Other than that and the strange smell (not offensive, just a pit odd) of the material, its exceptionally comfortable. My last bed cost over $1500. Its totally crap and I've been suffering with it for 5 years. I recommend the Emma Comfort Mattress.

Purchased in October 2021 for $499.

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Very firm. Plastic smell after unboxing.

Very firm. Ended up needing a soft topper. Lets off a toxic plastic factory smell for about 2-3 weeks after unboxing. Recommend leaving outside for a good period to air out.

Leaning towards 4 1/2

Ohhh so comfy to lay on but I found my back a bit sore in the morning for a few weeks while adjusting to it. Not anymore, it's awesome and would recommend for sure.

Christine Razga
Christine RazgaSydney, NSW

Support & comfort

It is firm which is what I wanted. I don't wake up when my partner gets up or comes back to bed. In my previous bed I would sometimes wake up in the morning with a sore back. That hasn't happened with this bed. We have had it for over 3 months and there has not been any change in the firmness and no sign of indentations in the mattress.

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,862.95.

Sleeping PositionBack

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Worst experience I have ever had

After waiting 18 weeks, not only did I not get my King mattress because the courier company didn't bother ringing my doorbell. They then proceeded to send it back to the factory and proceeded to give it to someone else. Then told me they have no more in stock and that I would have to wait until after January which was another 12 weeks away. Worst customer service ever, I will never recommend them to anyone.

Purchased in June 2021.

Jeanine
JeanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

The second one I have got now!

Very comfortable mattress, I'm very impressed. I have muscular skeletal health concerns and mattress are an issues for me. Supports your entire body, moulds to you not you to it.

Purchased in September 2021 for $560.