3Emma Comfort Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
Supportive yet comfortable
Easy to assemble
Can help relieve back tension

8,616 reviews
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Queen

Best mattress ever

I left a review 9 months ago and still I wake up with no back pain. Unbelievable product. I used to wake up popping anti inflammatory pills and paracetamol. I haven’t since one week after purchasing this bed Show details ·  3
Luke
Luke4 posts
  Single
Nick D.
Nick D.
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Amazing!!

Placed my order at 8pm and the mattress arrived by lunch time the next day. Mattress is the best mattress I've owned. No longer do I wake feeling sore.
Customer support is amazing also. Show details ·  1
Imo
Imo5 posts

Great mattress

Super fast delivery and very comfy mattress. Ready to use in 5 hours, would recommend Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

No more back pain!!

It has been a month since i purchased it and it is still holding up super well! It has 100% improved my back pains that i had with my old mattress so i would not recommend emma enough!! Show details ·  1
ReviewPerson
ReviewPersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Practical mattress that helped my neck and body pain

Quite a firm mattress, which is what I was looking for. Feels like a very practical mattress in the best way. It's comfortable and my body feels well aligned on it but I wouldn't say it's Kay down and sigh with relief kind of comfortable. I've definitely noticed an improvement in soreness when I wake up. Previously I would get a lot of neck pain, this has resolved since getting the mattress. Shipping was also quick and no fuss. Show details ·  1
Leah
Leah
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Supporting all my pregnancy aches and pains

I am 23 weeks pregnant and have been unable to sleep due to my old mattress, so we invested in the Emma Comfort Mattress recently. I have gone from no sleep and constant aches/pins and needles in my hips; to very restful and pain free nights, with no tossing and turning Show details ·  1
Sharni B.
Sharni B.

Amazing service

We haven't unboxed our mattress yet as not ready to set the matress up. However the delivery was amazing. Ordered on a Sunday and the matress arrived the next day. Show details ·  1
Kim Craven
Kim Craven

Love my Emma mattress

My husband has had six spinal ops and two knee replacement plus polymyaga arthritica so he definitely needed a comfortable bed. Emma Comfort ticked all his boxes. Mine too. The best thing too is l cannot feel him roll or move in bed l do not get broken sleep anymore. Yeah. I cannot recommend Emma mattresses enough and when this one needs replacing l know exactly where to go. Thank-you Emma. Show details ·  1
moonflowerparcels
moonflowerparcelsSydney, NSW2 posts

Love this mattress

Fastest delivery I’ve ever had. Mattress was ready to use within 6 hours of unrolling. Super comfortable!! I sleep mostly on my front and sometimes on my back. I’m sleeping better, sleeping much better with a partner, and am less sore in general. I was very nervous to buy a mattress online without trying it, but I’m so happy I did! Show details ·  1
Laurence
Laurence
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Worth every penny very happy getting best night sleep in long time

Very happy with purchase..very comfortable..will be buying one for spare room Show details ·  1
Craig D
Craig DPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Queen

Hard but Excellent

Hard to sleep on initually but having great sleep now....will definitely be getting another when we move house. Show details ·  1
Sophie M.
Sophie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smart buy

Quick delivery, easy assembly, supportive comfy mattress. Still experiencing some back pain, but less. Show details ·  1
Amrita
AmritaSydney, NSW
  Verified Queen

Emma value for money with comfort

Very comfortable easy transaction . Online team member helped me to choose the best option Show details ·  1
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

Quality Sleep Each Night

Absolutely amazing!! My partner and I purchased this mattress first in New Zealand and now in Australia! We are over the moon with the fantastic sleep it provides us every night. Not to mention the incredible flexibility it offers; fitting perfectly in our compact Campervan. It's been a game-changer for our travels!" Show details ·  1

Hilary
Hilary · Comfort Mattress King

Good morning,
I purchased an Emma King Mattress 5 days ago but have not heard anything from Emma yet?

Lisa · Comfort Mattress King Single

We are looking to purchase to place on top of a lounge for when my son visits from Uni.
Will this help with not feeling the join between the two (seat) cushions on the lounge? It’s also important it’s not hot.
We’ve already placed our self inflatable mattress on top and it was comfortable but too hot. Thank you

Janice
Janice
Lisa

Thank you so much for your honest reply.

googalina.am
googalina.am · Comfort Mattress

Hi there, I purchased Emma over the phone 02/04/2023 and requested to be delivered on Fridays as this is the only day. I also received an email confirming it. Yet I get an email, txt and calls on a week day which I couldn't answer due to being at work, advising me that it has been delivered and left at my front door. I had to call the courier who advised me they have not received any specific orders for delivery. Called Emma 4 times to ask for the mattress to be picked up and delivered on Fridays. After 16 calls to Emma and courier, I had to decide to cancel the order and request a refund. Emma is failing to co-ordinate with the courier. I am soooo disappointed

See all Emma Comfort Mattress questions

Features:

• The Emma Comfort Mattress has Airgocell foam that wicks moisture away to keep you comfortable and dry during the night.
  • It distributes your body weight evenly to relieve pressure from your body.
  • With 25cm of high-quality memory that adapts to your body, this mattress is suited to all types of sleepers and is supportive in every sleeping position.
  • The mattress has motion isolation, so that you’re not disturbed by your partner’s movements.
  • Emma states that the mattress will keep its shape and provide support for a long time. They back its durability with a 10-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Emma Comfort Mattress was supportive yet still soft enough to be comfortable. Those who suffered from disturbed sleep said that they were getting more full nights of sleep by using the Comfort Mattress.
  • Reviewers also said that the mattress was easy to unwrap and assemble.
  • Those with neck, shoulder, and back tension or pain reported that their Comfort Mattress helped relieve some of their discomfort. These reviewers said that they woke up stiff or sore a lot less often since making the switch to Emma.
Compare all Emma Comfort Mattress listings
Weight29 kg35 kg26 kg19 kg
Country of ManufactureGermanyGermanyGermanyGermany
Material Name

Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024