Emma Original Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Perfect !!!

This mattress is absolutely as per what we wanted. Love sleeping on the new Emma mattress. Thanks to Emma team for fast processing and delivery of the order very pleased.

Purchased in July 2021.

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA

So comfortable

Emma mattress extremely comfortable.
Have had back issues and a hip replacement and this mattress is perfect for me. I am getting a much better nights sleep. Delivery very efficient too.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Other Mattresses

My sleep quality improved right away.

This mattress is great for my back and bones. It is firm but soft at the same time......like muscle covered in a layer of fat. It took a couple of nights to get used to it but now I wouldn't go back to one of the usual mattresses. Even my husband, who likes to be difficult and object to everything , has taken to it and sleeps much better than usual. I have found that his moving around in the night doesn't disturb my sleep. It has maintained its shape but it is early days yet. The only problem with it is the odour which has almost gone now after about 4 weeks thank goodness.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Sue
SueTasmania

Unfortunate

Mattress is supportive & comfortable. Unfortunately I have been very sick since receiving the mattress & from the time I received it, I could only try it out for 2wks before being transferred to hospital, so I can't say I've had a better quality of sleep yet but hope to once I get home from hospital.

Purchased in July 2021 at Advertisement on PINTEREST for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

paulSouth East Queensland, QLD

FIRM mattress and slack service!

Purchased in June 2021 for $626.00.

paul

order number 2800278550. I have today heard back from your support. Shame it takes so long to get a response. thank you

Vic F.
Vic F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Like sleeping on a cloud

very comfortable mattress - cant feel my partner moving and we don't roll into the middle. Best sleeps ever - cant believe we put up with our previous mattress as long as we did

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Bought this for our daughter and she loves it

The Emma matress has very good support. It is comfortable and has adequate firmness. Our daughter says she has good quality of sleep as she doesn't roll around as much to get comfortable. She loves it.

Purchased in June 2021 for $521.98.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Winnie W.Y W.
Winnie W.Y W.Sydney, NSW

Mattress is good, not if you have to exchange or return though...

Purchased in May 2021 for $450.00.

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable!

Purchased in May 2021.

Suzanne
Suzanne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixed my piriformis problems in a day

I bought this matress because of a Choice review. Slept on it and found my piriformis (that I have been suffering from for years) has gone. And our previous matress was not cheap! In fact, a lot more expensive.
Before getting the Emma mattress, I would get up after a few hours of trying to cope and take pain killers, rub pain cream on the area and just not get any relief. Now I don't have any pain at all. My husband had shoulder pain and has found the same. All gone.

Highly recommend it. Excellent service with delivery too. So funny to get a matress in a box. We missed the instruction booklet with the special cutting tool for the plastic. Watch out for that as it would have been much easier to unwrap.

Purchased in June 2021 for $604.45.

Awesome Mattress

We have quickly adjusted to this type of mattress. After letting it expand for a few hours it was ready to be slept on. It was still a little uneven the first night but by the next day it was all good. My long term back problems seem to be fading and am sleeping well. The mattress is firm but very comfortable. We will definitely buy another one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $604.00.

Deirdre S.
Deirdre S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Incredible Sleep Emma Mattress!!

I finally have very comfortable sleep since I purchased my Emma mattress, following a friend's recommendation. I no longer wake up in the morning with aching joints. My body feels supported. Incredible value for my $!! I should have bought one year's ago!!

Purchased in June 2021 for $449.00.

Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No

Ika Silvia F
Ika Silvia FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision ever!

We decided to downsize our old bed and after many recommendations we decided to go with Emma and we are still very happy with our decision. My husbands back is not in pain in the morning and my legs don’t feel numb anymore.
Easy to order and very quick delivery.

Purchased in June 2021 for $659.40.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Better than expected, very happy

I had sore lower back with my old mattress but with the Emma mattress I now have no pain at all now. Sleeping great, very comfortable and supportive, would highly recommend

Purchased in June 2021.

New mattress

Excellent mattress - we should have bought it earlier. We are both sleeping much better.
The mattress has a removable cover to ensure the lifespan of it and provides for regular cleaning

Purchased in June 2021 for $599.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Read more reviews - page 2

Stacy
Stacyasked
Original Mattress

Had my mattress lied out flat for 24hours and is still has huge dents at the top and bottom so you feel like your middle is being lifted. I can't sleep on it no way. Why isn't it flat??

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hi Stacy, thank you for your question. For order related concerns, may we kindly request that you raise your concern to our Support Team over at <support@emma-sleep.com.au> where our team will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you!

hi h.
hi h.

Hi just wondering if this was resolved? My mattress is the same.

Lisa. M
Lisa. M

Our mattress is shocking! Lumpy & too long for the queen base. We previously ordered a sleeping duck for the other bed which was fantastic quality. This so far looks like a very cheap & faulty mattress.

Kevin H.
Kevin H.asked
Original Mattress Queen

Extremely dissatisfied with your customer service, no response after 2 attempts. My Mattress came folded in half and has a giant permanent crease down the middle. I let it expand for a whole week but the crease is still there. I am requesting an exchange but no one seems to want to respond to my emails. Order No: 2800291622

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello Kevin, we're sincerely sorry for this and thank you for providing your order number in advance. We will be escalating your case to our Support Team immediately who you can direct your request for exchange to.

jodie
jodie

Hi Kevin, get in touch with me. seems there are many of us having the same issues and i have spoken to ACCC and am taking this to Current Affair to expose this scam - not an Australian company taking advantage of hard working, trusting Australians. The negative reviews are the only legitimate ones. Going to the media to expose their unscrupulous business tactics, will be the only way to get our refunds and matrresses collected. 0424150720

Yating
Yating

Hi Jodie. I read your review a few days ago but didn't know how to contact you. I'm in a similar situation to yours. I'll contact you.

Cathy
Cathyasked
Original Mattress Queen

I received my new mattress last week and am liking it so far except for the smell. Do you have any hints for getting rid of the smell it has please?

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello Cathy, thank you for your question!

The mattress is dispatched direct from the factory, so it may be that it initially smells 'new' when it arrives. You do not have to worry about this though! The mattress has been certified by OEKO-TEX® and the ISO to meet the most stringent safety standards.

The smell should evaporate after being kept in a ventilated room within a few days, but you can speed up the process by washing the cover of the mattress at 40°. Should the smell persist we can either do an exchange or organize the return of the mattress granted you are within your trial period.

For any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team over at <support@emma-sleep.com.au> who will be happy to assist you!

See all Emma Original Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Emma Sleep representatives

Features

• The Emma Mattress is made with three layers of memory foam, which are: eco-friendly hyperfoam, polyether foam, and pressure-relieving point elastic foam. These adapt to your body shape as you sleep, even as you shift positions throughout the night.
  • A removable and washable top cover is made from polyester and elastane.
  • A zoning system supports you in the areas of your body that you need it most, such as your pressure points.
  • A motion isolation system allows for minimal partner disturbance and a more peaceful, uninterrupted sleep.
  • Available in the following sizes: single, king single, double, queen and king.

Points of praise

A high number of reviewers reported that the Emma Mattress was extremely supportive, and that it was also comfortable. This helped to support the back and shoulders. These sleepers woke up feeling refreshed. Good value for money was also cited.

Pain points

The main pain points that dissatisfied customers encountered were issues with customer service. The Support team can take a while to respond to customers when it comes to resolving issues, such as late deliveries.

These reviewers also wrote that Emma’s returns policy isn’t always honoured. Some people found the mattress too firm for their liking, but had difficulty returning it for a refund due to a lack of responsiveness from Emma.

Compare all 5 Emma Original Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $699.00$899.00$799.00$999.00
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Country of ManufactureGermanyGermanyGermanyGermany
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Emma Original Mattress