Emma Original Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

Pros

Supportive for back and shoulders
Extremely comfortable
Firm and durable

Cons

Customer service sometimes slow

Fantastic mattress

Purchased A double bed mattress for spare room , asked a few questions first via email , always responded quickly. Then I read the reviews and was so paranoid about buying from Emma Sleep . Well no need for the worry, I ordered a mattress on Saturday it was delivered by Wednesday. Mattress is firm too medium firm but once I put a mattress topper on it’s perfect. Very comfortable.

Purchased in at Emma Sleep for $700.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service so bad we cancelled order

• Sleeping PositionSide
Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello David. We apologize for what happened. May I have your order number so that I may be able to look into it and improve on our services? If there is anything more I can do for you please do let me know. - MV

FrankS
FrankSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting, Waiting, and Waiting

Purchased in for $1,299.

• Sleeping PositionFront
Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello Frank. We apologise for what happened. Upon checking, a member of the customer support team has already reached out regarding the status of your order. If there is anything more we can do for you please do let us know. - MV

Ron
Ron

Missing parts in Order 2800555152

This is for order 2800555152. There were missing parts in the emma signature bed box that got delivered to us.

We had called people for assembly of the emma bed frame and it seems that there are parts missing in the box.

The metal rods as in steps 2, 16, etc seems to be missing. This has been a terrible experience as we had paid $200 for assembly of the bed frame that has got wasted.
Also, we are now without a bed to sleep tonight.

Could you please issue a refund of $200 and send us the missing parts at the earliest?

Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello Ron. We're sorry to hear that you have received an incomplete item. Upon checking, one of our customer support team has been in touch and a replacement has been issued. If there is anything more we are able to do please do let us know. - MV

Romit
RomitSydney, NSW

No reply after a return.

Purchased in at Emma Sleep for $1,049.

Blanzhe B.Emma SleepSend a private message

Customer service is a joke!

Phoebe K.
Phoebe K.Queensland

Hard mattress and hard to deal with.

This mattress is so hard that I have 2 mattress toppers on it and it's no different to sleeping on my floor. I got pins and needles every night through my hips, legs and shoulders and it never fully "inflated" - it still has rounded/squashed corners.

Customer service is horrendous to deal with, as you're never emailing the same person twice! I know there's apparently a comfort layer they can send because the mattress is so hard... but they won't.

I honestly couldn't recommend this product LESS.

Save your money and time by shopping elsewhere.

Purchased in for $617.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Brook
BrookHunter Region, NSW

Can I give zero stars?

IF everything goes smoothly the process is OK. BUT the support system at EMMA is terrible.

They never have records of things they "confirm" on the phone. They tell you they will send a confirmation email but ever do. I don't blame the people on the phone, it is obvious the set up of the support system is just terrible.

It took me five emails and four phone calls to process a return and I still have not received a refund.

If you are a working person you will be tested trying to find time to get anything processed.

AVOID.

Purchased in for $475.

Blanzhe B.Emma SleepSend a private message

Hello Brook, we apologise for what happened. May I have your order number so that I may be able to look into it and improve on our services. If there is anything more I can do for you please do let me know. -BB

Super Comfy
Super ComfySydney, NSW

Super Comfortable

Purchased Emma mattress 3 weeks ago absolutely loving the comfort and support it has. Purchased topper too so extra comfort and no longer waking with neck and lower back pain!

Purchased in for $800.

• Sleeping PositionBack

LHopkins
LHopkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and Product

The mattress is excellent and very comfortable. The delivery was prompt and the customer service from Emma was exceptional.

Purchased in at Emma Sleep.

• Incentivised Review No

False advertising on delivery times !!! NO STOCK ON HAND !!! KEPT MY MONEY NEARLY 3 MONTHS AND NO PRODUCT EVER ARRIVED

I ordered this mattress 1 MAY 2022 . So many excuses why it was delayed and they had my money for almost 3 months before I FINALLY got a refund . No compensation was offered and I had to put a dispute in with my bank before anything happened so BEWARE . Its a serious time waster they do not have the stock they are offering and I get very frustrated seeing the advertisements continue on the TV when it was a huge inconvenience and waste of time waiting for

Purchased in for $1,086.

Blanzhe B.Emma SleepSend a private message

The trial period is totally genuine.

I decided to return the mattress after nearly 100 days with absolutely no issues. I am a terrible sleeper and unfortunately it was too firm for me - my husband loved it though and wanted to keep his half! I was pleasantly surprised at how seamless the return process was. I could not fault the customer service. If you think this mattress is for you try it - the company will do the right thing if it doesn't work for you.

Purchased in .

• Sleeping PositionSide

Trouble trouble trouble

Ordered a mattress and topper, was paid for twice, because of website problem. Had to request refund a couple of times which we eventually received, but have still paid for a mattress and topper which we haven't received. Emailed Emma support several times with strange replies. Waiting a month so time to take up case with PayPal as not sure if this is a scam.

Purchased in .

Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello, we apologise for what happened., May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible?

So happy with this mattress

I ordered a diamond hybrid recently one evening and it was delivered the following afternoon which shocked me! Easy to set up and it’s so comfortable. I have long term lower back pain and it’s reduced this significantly, I feel really supported. I wish I’d bought one sooner. Very happy

Purchased in for $1,079.

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Unfortunately the customer support and online system taints a potentially great product

Purchased in at Emma Sleep for $879.94.

Dean Hobson-campbell
Dean Hobson-campbellasked
Original Mattress Queen

I ordered on the 25/07/2022. I am still waiting to get a tracking number or an email confirmation stating it’s been sent. I have tried multiple time with the help desk on the website. Told I would be marked as priority and someone will be in touch. I’ve still heard nothing a week later. I sent an email to the support email on Emma sleep website with the same question. Still not heard anything. My pillow arrived really quick which is why I bought the mattress. This process is making me regret purchasing.

Try calling 02 7202 0780

Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello Dean! We apologise for what happened. May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible? - MV

Someone has emailed me today.

Timothy
Timothyasked
Original Mattress Queen

Haven’t received a confirmation that the mattress has been sent and starting to read the bad reviews wish I found these before I purchased

Sue McKean
Sue McKean

I can relate 100%
I would recommend asking for a full refund and buying from pretty much anywhere else. You will not get a straight answer from this company.

Emma SleepEmma SleepSend a private message

Hello, we apologise for what happened., May I have your order number so that I may be able to look into it and improve on our services.

Frank
Frankasked
Original Mattress

Is Emma working on a Push or Pull stock system? Are you working on a Pull system, waiting for orders of each mattress type, collating them and placing a gross stock order to fulfil them? That would explain the number of complaints of non-delivery. If you were working on a Push system, you would have stock to delivery in your distribution centre.

See all Emma Original Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Emma Sleep representatives

Features

• The Emma Mattress is made with three layers of memory foam, which are: eco-friendly hyperfoam, polyether foam, and pressure-relieving point elastic foam. These adapt to your body shape as you sleep, even as you shift positions throughout the night.
  • A removable and washable top cover is made from polyester and elastane.
  • A zoning system supports you in the areas of your body that you need it most, such as your pressure points.
  • A motion isolation system allows for minimal partner disturbance and a more peaceful, uninterrupted sleep.
  • Available in the following sizes: single, king single, double, queen and king.

Points of praise

A high number of reviewers reported that the Emma Mattress was extremely supportive, and that it was also comfortable. This helped to support the back and shoulders. These sleepers woke up feeling refreshed. Good value for money was also cited.

Pain points

The main pain points that dissatisfied customers encountered were issues with customer service. The Support team can take a while to respond to customers when it comes to resolving issues, such as late deliveries.

These reviewers also wrote that Emma’s returns policy isn’t always honoured. Some people found the mattress too firm for their liking, but had difficulty returning it for a refund due to a lack of responsiveness from Emma.

Compare all 5 Emma Original Mattress

Price (RRP) $699.00$899.00$799.00$999.00
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureGermanyGermanyGermanyGermany
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Emma Original Mattress