Verifiedemma-sleep.com.au
3.8

682 reviews · Statistics

70% · 476189 · 28%
Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (274)

Bethany
BethanyACTChisholm 2905, ACT4 posts
Trish
Trish13 posts

Emma Sleep don't Deliver and don't Respond!

I ordered a pillow from Emma Sleep on the 16th November 2023 through Everyday Market, but to this date have never received it.
Got on to Everyday Market on more than one occasion, and they contacted the Seller 'Emma Sleep', who have never responded.
I would not recommend Emma Sleep as they take your money, but don't deliver, and they don't respond. They need to be investigated! Show details
Shop Elsewhere
Shop Elsewhere3 posts

Saggy waste of money

The mattress sagged within 6 weeks. Very poor and unresponsive customer service. Total waste of money, don’t make my mistake shop elsewhere for a better quality product than Emma. Avoid Emma mattress. Show details
Alan
AlanWAPerth, WA

Bunch of crooks

Same boat as a few others.
Purchased a mattress during the Black Friday sales last year and we're still waiting for delivery.
Multiple emails and phone calls (from our end) later, they've advised they're still looking for the whereabouts of this mattress - and that's when we're lucky to get an authentic, non-automated response.
Would like to request a refund, but chances are, they'd "lose" that email request as well. Better odds winning Powerball than hearing back from this crew at this stage.
Not surprising to hear they're under investigation.
Avoid these crooks like the plague. Show details
Geoff B
Geoff BNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Julia B
Julia B4 posts

Lachy D.
Lachy D.

Super firm, poor support team about return

Bought this mattress in October, alright at first but started causing back pain so we decided to return it as it has a 100 day return policy, sent a return request through their website and didn’t hear back for a while, called them, they didn’t receive the request through the website. Sent us an email of what to do, took photos and sent an email to the email they asked us to contact, it’s been over 3 weeks we’ve called multiple times to which no one has picked up. Very disappointed Show details
SCAUS
SCAUSVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ron Jeremy
Ron JeremyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

If you’re under 100kgs forget about it

Mattress is firm. After 120 days and using a $400 Dunlop mattress topper, this mattress I’m sad to say is not for me. Side sleeper, poor sleep, sore hip.

If you like soft, plush and anything close to that type of comfort level, I’d purchase a conventional coil mattress that comes with a thicker topper.

Mattress is high quality and I don’t doubt their production process at all, fast delivery and ok customer service. I’m sure it’s good for some
And not for others. Show details

Jen
Jen
craig79
craig79Gosford4 posts

Perfect. Sleep in comfort

Absolutely love this mattress. Very comfortable yet lovely and firm. The reason I chose Emma over others I looked at was weight to lift up and make. Emma was the lightest, and since I have bad back, that was very important .
Justin
Justin

Wow! The reviews are correct!

Terrible customer service. Not surprised to hear that they are being investigated. Unfortunately seemed to have been caught up in same problem as other recent posts. Avoid this company at all costs.
lauren m.
lauren m.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a bit hard to review the matress when it was never deliverer

Ordered the black Friday special. Countless emails back and forth with promises of the matress to be delivered. It's now January and I'm hearing crickets for them.
Elage
Elage2 posts
Priya
PriyaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Put up the price

I was going to buy Emma bed after receiving a discount, which I thought would be worth it dispute the reviews, however when just about to pay, the discount came off. Ensure you check pricing before paying...

Lilly
Lilly

Has anybody ever received a refund, for any of their products.
Would like to know, before cutting off all the tags as they’ve suggested.
And finding a place to dispose of it. Especially since, the mattress topper is too big and heavy to fit in a car.
Their easy returns, mean you get rid of it yourself, and take photos of the disposal.
So, am interested if anybody has done this.

Terri S.
Terri S.

I never received my mattress so a refund was easy. Can’t help with this question though- sorry

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Lilly, rest assured that cutting the Emma tags requested won't affect the process of the refund. This is a must to avoid any mis reselling of the products.

SSV

I am about to launch a VCAT application as there isn't any response to multiple emails to return the unfit mattress that I bought under the 100 day trial period. Checking to see if anyone else went thru this process.

LegendKiller
LegendKiller

May be better to call them directly on their customer service number - 02 7202 0780 with your purchase receipt number ready and see what they can do about this.
Good Luck

SSV

@legendkiller, trying for the last few weeks but the call just gets disconnected. Tried 4 times since this morning as well. No luck

Emma Sleep   DM

Hi SSV. Kindly visit this link support@emma-sleep.com.au or call our Costumer service, +612 7202 0780 for further assistance and please provide the order #. Have a great day!

JbPip
JbPip

It’s all very well to be able to return it - which I’ve done - but how do I get my money back? They simply won’t reply & it’s been two weeks and no refund

PRUser Sussex
PRUser Sussex

why dont you provide an actual phone number that works in Australia? Here's mine 0431 631 374, my order number is 0028H723M86. All i want to do is change my order and give you more money.

CategoryOnline Shops and Bedding Shops