Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

HelsBels
HelsBelsNew South Wales

A good night sleep

This mattress took a few nights to get used to as my old mattress was a spring style that had caved in where we had slept & the spings could be somewhat felt. This mattress is firm & has maintained its shape without any cave-in. It has been a pleasure to sleep on, it has helped reduce the aches & pains we had from our old mattress & we are getting a much better night's sleep. We are very happy with it.

Ali L.Coombs 2611, ACT

Beware! Emma sleep used to be a good and reliable online store, but not anymore.

Love this mattress!

It is firm, however my partner loves it and I have gotten used to it. It's much better for my back than our previous mattress. I love the convenience of it and I love that it came in one box and was delivered straight to my door. Overall very happy with my purchase.

Incredibly fast service

Incredibly fast service. Our mattress topper was ordered on a Saturday night, arrived on the Monday, even through COVID lockdown. Awesome!

Find out how Emma Sleep compares to other Bedding Shops

Terrible delivery and customer service lacking.

I ordered on the 29th of October. According to their website and delivery process, it’s supposed to be 5-7 days. It’s now the 17th of October, nearly 20 days later.

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello Tom, this has been escalated to our customer support team and a member of the team will reach out to you regarding your mattress..

Catherine Laing
Catherine LaingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

Have purchased the box bed frame, mattress and mattress protector all in king size. Have only slept on new mattress for 4 nights, and we are very happy so far. Not quite sure if it is firm enough for us, but will certainly give it more time.
Service from order to delivery was fantastic. Knew right from time of ordering that there was a delay on the bed frame, and were always kept informed.

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Exactly what we were looking for!

We purchased two mattresses purely based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. Firstly the customer service and communication from the Emma Team was exceptional. They were able to provide great insight and assistance. Secondly, after sleeping on the mattress for over a month now we are happy to say the quality is incredible. I have already recommended to friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

We have such better sleeps now!

The mattress we were on before moved so much as we moved during our sleep and it would always wake me. So much more restful and comfortable sleeps now. The Emma mattress is not too firm and not too soft as well! So pleased with our purchase and would definitely recommend.

Other Bedding Shops

Live ur life with comfort, Emma is the best option.

The Emma sleep is absolutely perfect, I brought Emma sleep mattress for my wife as she gets back pain while sleeping in our old mattress, I browsed online and found Emma mattress is the top class mattress. I thought about it and brought to our home which came out to be the perfect mattress which I slept until now and more importantly, my wife never got back pain after sleeping on Emma mattress.
I strongly recommend Emma mattress.

Greg
Greg

Pillows are terrible, EMMA don't honour the return process

DavidSydney, NSW

Disappointed

order placed on the 30th September and no indication the mattress was out of stock. initial delivery was the 6th December, now it is 20th December

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello David, We apologise for the delay in the delivery of your mattress. This has been escalated to our customer support team to have your order prioritized and we will do our best to have your mattress delivered to you as soon as possible.

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello David, may we ask you reac out to our customer support team, with regards to the issue at <support@emma-sleep.com.au> so that we have a proper documentation of our conversation. Thank you.

Tobin
TobinVictoria

Great mattress

I have really enjoyed my night's sleep since getting this one - really makes a difference! You forget what a great sleep feels like until you haven't had it and then do!~

Find out how Emma Sleep compares to other Bedding Shops

Great Bed, for a reasonable price.

Great bed, great price, all good so far, when I roll or get into bed it doesn't affect my wife, we have a King and queen in the spare room.

Great sleeps

The bed is really good, it released an odour for the first few weeks, but all in all its a great sleep.There was a delay on the bed and when i received an email informing me about it, i was offered a $30 refund which never came.

Great, comfortable sleep

Such a great product for the affordable price. Very happy with the mattress, so happy in fact I convinced my parents to buy one for when I visit