Endless Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Endless Spas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)

Disappointed consumer
Disappointed consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE!!!! BUYER BEWARE

Quality Service, Products and Amazing Results

The interaction we have had with Endless has been very positive. Rachel's customer service, friendly attitude, along with, Shane, Nicole, Sue and Helen, provided us with great comfort through out the planning, excavating, installation and completion of the amazing Pool we now enjoy. The quality of products and workmanship by the trades Endless engages are also very reliable.
Rachel and Endless team are highly recommended.

Great pool, TERRIBLE customer service

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very disappointed

We have a bath spa ordered back in November of 2020. Still do not have it. After multiple contacts we have been told that it is due to Covid. We brought it 8 months after Covid and was told that it would be at most a month. I called today and was told we are number 2 on the list. I asked what this meant and was told they did not know. I asked what number I was on the list last time I called and they could not tell me. I advised that it is going to hold up our certificate of occupancy and was told by service officer that there are lots in my predicament. We were going to buy a $50000 outdoor spa from them but will not be now. The updates to what is happening has been ordinary at best. We have had to call. Very frustrated customer.

Alastair
AlastairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product and service

Rachel, Dan and the whole Endless team made our project a breeze every step of the way. The quality of the pool and the installation is second to none and we couldn't be happier swimming in our new Endless pool!

Loring
LoringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Joolz
Joolz

Best product and service in the industry.

Graeme Lethborg
Graeme LethborgGippsland, VIC

Perfect spa great company

Bought spa from Endless Spas very helpful staff love the spa and use it 3-4 times a week could not fault Endless Spas professional and friendly approach and always there when we rang for assistance after it was installed.

Endless Spas

Endless were amazing and a dream to deal with. We live on the other side of town but nothing was a hassle. The spa was ready when we arrived to pick it up, they loaded it, tied it down and even sprayed some WD40 on our ratchet straps. It is now installed and we use it every day. The spa is so quiet and easy to maintain. A big thank you to Rachel and the team.

Fleur
FleurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Endless above & beyond

After being told by three pool companies that the site for my pool was not possible,I visited Endless & met with Trent when it then became obvious that this could be done. The whole process of delivery & installation went smoothly. Shane was always very available to coordinate the process & Josh handled the installation seamlessly. I would also like to thank Sue in the office who helped me with some of the obstacles that I met along the way. I know this pool is going to be easy to maintain & it looks amazing for a little pool.

Rocketman
RocketmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More than happy

From the very beginning of entering the store we were taken in care and had a very informative but not pushy like some desperados, the spa was delivered by a very professional chap named Ron who made it look so easy then spent a fair time explaining how it all works, we have been more than happy with the follow through from beginning to end, thank you Endless a quality product.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our pool is perfect!!!!

Endless were amazing right from the start!! Trent our sales rep was the best!! He was so friendly, so helpful and made our purchase fun and exciting. Shane our project manager, and the whole install team were all equally fantastic!! They worked so hard getting our pool ready and installing it safely into our yard. Our pool looks absolutely amazing!! Can’t wait for summer to come around so we can enjoy it!! Thank you Endless for our perfect backyard oasis!!!

Rob. C
Rob. CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Spa purchase by a knowledgeable caring company

Purchased an artesian elite spa on Endless’s recommendation. Great spa which we use a couple of times a week . Easy to maintain using the perfect balance method . Thanks endless not only in excellent product but your care for the correct installation and after sales service .One very happy customer .Rob

Ozgur H.
Ozgur H.

Flawless Service

If you’re after cheap and nasty, don’t waste your time or theirs. Their product and service was flawless from the moment we walked into the showroom to the very last minute we got handover to our new pool. Nothing was ‘too hard’. They went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing experience starting from the time we signed and the follow up after we had used it all summer. From our family to yours, Thank you for making our first experience owning a pool simple and flawless.

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Endless fun and enjoyment

Best purchase ever. We love our spa and use it at least a couple of times a week. Easy to maintain and keep clean, leaving more time for enjoyment and relaxation.