2ENEFT All in One Heat Pump

4.9

BazFisher
BazFisherGoulburn Valley, VIC6 posts

Heat pump

Cannot fault the all inone heat pump. We love the way it saves the running costs Show details ·  1
Kush K.
Kush K.Sydney, NSW

Eneft 320L

I got Eneft heat pump 8 months back,it is working fine and I would recommend it to others as well.After switching from gas to electric heat pump,my gas bills is reduced by $85 a month.The installation process was smooth and their team cleared all my doubts as well before installation. Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Jim.V
Jim.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  EL320AIO

Great customer service - fantastic product

NRG7 were very helpful through every step of the way. Heat pump water heater is working well. I highly recommend NRG7 Show details ·  1
Love
LoveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Happy overall

The installation went quite well, and the sales lady was really polite. Although it took around two weeks to get the installation done, it was worth the wait after seeing the results of the new hot water system. Show details ·  1
Glenn P.
Glenn P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  EL220AIO

220ltr heat pump installed

Installed by a great team. Waited for unit to heat up when it reached temperature we found the water pressure was significantly lower than our previous gas unit. We have to adjust our showering etc will have to wait for our power bill before we see if the change was worth it. Show details ·  1
Kathy A.
Kathy A.Gippsland, VIC

Happy heat pump customer

The company (NRG7) was very organised and kept me informed of the units arrival and installation. They positioned it in a great spot and the plumbers were perfect gentlemen and knew their stuff. Very happy about changing over from gas. I have another heatpump and it halved my elec bill so I knew that the savings are real. Show details ·  1
Zed
ZedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts
  EL320AIO

Great product with outstanding support

Great product. Outstanding support.
I had an emergency issue with the heat pump on the weekend when everything was closed.
I called the manufacturer, and even though manufacturers/importers do not deal with the public directly, they took the time to guide me through the process step by step to resolve the issue. I am so greafull! Show details ·  1
Terrence C.
Terrence C.

Good install er

Heat pump was installed four months ago and is working very well. The man was patient and explained everything well Show reply
Excellent Victoria14 posts
  EL320AIO

ENEFT heat pump hot water

We decided to go with the ENEFT 320L 12 months ago leaving instant gas behind with the help of the vic government grant system made this very affordable. The installation was done by NRG7 if your interested I was not to sure at first but after installing we have never looked back on our electricity bill & less in gas usage cost along side our solar system I can program to run during the day which saves me on running costs. Always Hot water good hot water not just warm never running out. The unit has a built in element for boost function if you need to heat quickly but have never needed to use full digital control. Descent warranty period. So far so good would recommend. Show details ·  1
Zara Fio